Queen Yavara Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April still lives! I can't just move on!" I hissed.

Furia laid her hand flat on my chest. "Can't you?" She asked softly, "She has moved on from you, Adrianna. Is that what hurts you so?"

I didn't answer.

Furia smiled so brilliantly it seemed to shine from her. "You used to be so much taller than me," she whispered, looking up, "now you're barely three inches over me. I can..." she stepped right into me, "I can almost kiss you from here, and if I get up on my toes," she raised her face to mine, "then you won't have to lean down for me."

Her big blue eyes were half-mast and looking expectantly into my own. She closed the distance between us, and for a moment, I held back. She didn't stop; she just smiled and kept advancing, her lush pink lips relaxing, her little tongue sneaking between them. I let her kiss me. I let her warm lips press against my own, and then I let her open my mouth and slide her tongue inside. I kissed her back, and the desire I had pent-up since my transformation flowed through me. I pressed our bodies together, savoring the feminine squish of her chest against me, relishing the masculine thing growing hard between her legs, pressing into my crotch. She hummed a soft moan of need into my mouth, and I answered with one of my own, the aching emptiness in my nethers overwhelming me.

Furia broke from the kiss in a heated gasp. "Let's go back to the hut," she whispered on my lips, "and discover the secrets of our new selves."

EVA

Everyone thought I was the regiment slut back at Castle Thorum. I was 'Easy Eva from E Company,' and if you were a man down on your luck, Easy Eva was who you visited to get your mojo back. I guess I never did much to put the reputation to rest. Was I easy? Maybe. Most of the girls who joined the rangers were either from one of the ten estates, or Bentius itself. I was from a no-name village shadowed by the northern Bearded Peaks, and the best-looking boy I'd ever known was the village Adonis by virtue of having all his teeth. Then I came to Castle Thorum, where the men were sculpted by years of training, roughened by violence, and stood tall in their cool ranger confidence, and gosh, well, what was a country girl like me supposed to do?! Needless to say, it didn't make me popular with the ladies, but I had a feeling that was going to change.

"Oh my god!" Soraya cried, her bronze body bending lasciviously on the bed. Of course, I couldn't see her body since my face was planted firmly between her thick thighs, my tongue doing magic to her little clit. I'd never been with another woman before. Despite my lecherous reputation, I'd been firmly heterosexual, but now? I didn't think there was a thing on two legs I wouldn't fuck. It wasn't just because I had both sets of parts either; it was deep in my blood. I was more than just a loose high-elf woman, and more than just a hotblooded man; I was something... dark. And so was she, the one we once called 'Sullen Soren,' this 'Soraya,' this beautiful bronze creature with hair like snow and a voice that dripped with untapped masochism. Oh, it tickled something in me to hear those vulnerable cries, to feel the way she writhed in reaction to every motion of my lips and tongue. I growled into her virgin depths, and snaked my tongue between her folds. She went rigid, her heels pressing into the bedding, her ass driving upward as I rose with her, the tip of my tongue finding that spot within her, exploiting it mercilessly, tasting the decadent salt of her. I watched her from her crotch, my nose smooshing against her engorged clit, my muzzle wet with her lust. She was bound to the bedposts at the wrists and ankles—her idea, but one I was more than willing to going along with. Yes, I was beginning to realize who the new me was, and so was she. We were perfect for each other.

"Eva, make me come!" She cried, so high, so pure, and so desperate. I pulled away from her, licking my lips, leaving her mewling and whining for my touch.

"You used to think you were so much better than me." I said as I tested the rope on her left ankle. If there was anything I learned in ranger training, it was how to tie a knot.

"Eva!" Soraya whined, shifting her hips to entice me, jutting her chest to present her ballooning breasts. They were the largest of all of ours, and she didn't seem to know what to do with them before. She knew now; oh, she knew very well what to do with her feminine body now. I drew my hands up calves, up her thighs, and traced the fingertips along the path, turning them to fingernails, dragging them like ten little knives to the apex of her legs. Her flower practically bloomed for me, its slit blushing and leaking, the hidden petals becoming vivid pink. I was so hard. This masculine desire I felt, this near-rage, it felt so right with the feminine thrumming of my nethers, a duet that sung a sadist's melody. Carefully, I plucked Soraya's swollen clit between my thumbnail and forefinger nail. She gasped, the intake that of anticipation, waiting for pain, for humiliation, for pleasures that both of us were virgin to, but that both of us knew deep in our bones.

"And what are you now?" I whispered, slowly pinching my fingers, "A little masochistic bitch who ties herself up on her maiden night?"

"Eva!" Soraya cried.

"You were never a man!" I snarled, pulling her pearl outward from its hood, hearing her shrill song sound from her full lips. "You were just a little fag waiting for cock the whole time, weren't you? Now you've got it. Now you've got all you want!"

"Oh god, give it to me!" She screamed.

I loomed above her, one hand pressing against the headboard to keep me parallel, the other twisting to torture her clit. "Confess to me." I hissed, "I want to hear it from those slutty lips that judged me for so many years. Tell me what you are."

She bit her lip and whimpered, such vulnerability she displayed behind her blue lenses, and all for me. "I'm a little whore." She whispered, "I'm... your little whore, Mistress."

"Mistress? No. Call me... Domina." I twisted harder, and her entire body bowed from the bed, "I'm not your mistress or your master; I'm your pimp. I'm going to walk you around town on a leash and give you away to any swinging dick that wants a turn. Like every whore, you have a debt, and you're going to pay dearly."

She closed her eyes and shuddered at the idea, her cheeks flushing, my hand saturating between her legs. "Yes, Domina. It's what I deserve." Her eyes opened to slits, and she smiled hopefully up at me, "Will you watch me, or join me?"

"Join you, of course." I giggled, my character breaking, "How could I resist?" I released her clit, grabbed my cock, and slowly guided it to her heat. She hummed in anticipation when my tip touched her tender folds.

"Are you ready?" She whispered.

"I think so." I smiled back,

"Are you nervous?"

I nodded. "Are you?"

She nodded back, biting her lip. "Don't be nice to me."

My smile turned into a wicked grin, and I saw the excitement burn behind her pale blue eyes. "I won't be."

FALTIA

I'd always fancied Sergeant Alexa Jenania. Officer rules prevented me from ever acting on those thoughts, but it never stopped me from fantasizing them. I'd often mused on the almond shape of her turquois eyes, the elegant hollows of her cheeks, the fullness of her pale lips, and the proud jut of her chin. I'd often pictured her slender athletic body splayed out beneath me, but never in a thousand frustrated nights of masturbation had I imagined the five-inch cock now throbbing between her toned legs, nor the way I'd hold it so covetously as I aimed it between my straddling thighs.

"Captain?" Alexa asked, her voice hushed and rapt.

I smiled at her from the tops of my eyes, "In all my fantasies about this moment, the roles were a little different."

Alexa laughed, her curly platinum hair cascading over her bronze face. "All my fantasies started with you ordering me into your office." She looked up at me from her curtaining mane, "I think you can guess where it goes from there."

"I think I can." I grinned. I linked my fingers with hers, and brought her hands together against the headboard above her head, leaning into her so that our busts squished together, our pert nipples stabbing into the pliant dark flesh that surrounded them. As she fell against the pillows, I kissed her, our tongues entangling in a lustful combat, playful and challenging between smiling lips. Why was this all so natural for me? Why did I bow and bend with such practiced feminine grace when in my thirty years of life, I'd only known the motions of masculinity? Why did I hunger for a man's organ with salivating nether-lips, when such a thought would've disgusted me not three days ago? But the questions dwindled from me as I felt her tip pressing into my soft folds. I was that person, but I wasn't that man anymore. I was beginning to realize that this body, this woman, this species that I was, was me in a way I hadn't known before. Me without shame, doubt, and insecurity; just... me. When I was lying fully atop her, I relaxed my legs, and eased her inside me.

The pain of my breaking chastity lanced through me, and my breath caught. She squeezed my hands in encouragement, her own breathing becoming fast in my mouth. When I felt the tension within me ease, I slowly lowered myself the rest of the way. It was like nothing I had ever known. It was invasive, yes, terribly so, but the violation was so perfect. I opened my insides for her, accepted her with a sweet rapaciousness, and she sated me with her rigid heat, parting my delicate nethers, stretching my tender walls, radiating against every surface of me with exquisite fullness.

She broke from this kiss with a gasp. "Permission to speak, Ma'am?!"

Ma'am? Who the fuck is... oh, that's right. "Permission granted." I gasped back.

"We have a situation." Her breathing was heavy and rapid. She gulped, then said, "If you move a muscle, I am going to come!"

I laughed. "Don't worry, it's your first time. I didn't expect a marathon."

"I don't think the captain understands the scope of the situation, Ma'am!" Alexa said through her intakes, "If I come inside you..."

"...we'll have accomplished our mission, Sergeant." I whispered on her lips.

"Captain?!"

I released her hands, and raked my fingers through her hair. "I knew what I wanted the moment I was given this body." I linked my fingers behind her head, and rested my brow upon hers, "It's more than instinct; it's a calling. I was made to be a mother."

"What are you talking about?" She hissed, her eyes wide.

"Every time I wake, I expect to hear an infant's cry. Every time I look down, I expect to see a babe nursing from me. My arms ache to hold a child." I groaned as I clenched my lewd muscles around her, relishing every throbbing inch of her. "And my pussy aches for you to give me one."

She gaped at me. "What if it's not what I want?"

I smiled sadly. "Then I'll pull fast, and you aim to the side." I tensed my thighs, "Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"Three, two, one." I shot my pelvis upward. Alexa lurched, grabbed me by the ass, spun me on my back, and drove all the way inside me. With a cry, she collapsed atop me, her hips pumping automatically with the mechanisms of her first male orgasm, spurting load after load deep within me. I lay there in shock, my legs splayed wide to receiver her, the wonderous feeling of her hot nectar pooling into the bottom of my well, and soaking into the womb beyond it.

"Why did you do that?!" I gasped.

"The chance of conception is much higher if the man's on top." Alexa panted.

"But why?"

Alexa regained her breath, then elevated herself so that her face shown to me, a fresh flush to redden her euphoric expression. She brushed her fingertips against my lips, and said softly, "Something stopped me; something like instinct. If you were made to be a mother, then I was made to be a father." She leaned until I could taste her breath, "I was made for you."

I felt a tear form and roll from my eye. God, when was the last time I cried?! "And I was made for you." I whispered.

She caught the tear with her thumb, and gently moistened my cheek with it. "There's no crying allowed in E-Company."

I laughed, blinking away the moisture. "As a staff sergeant, you should know that officers do not cry; our eyes simply perspire. This is why you never got that promotion."

"Is that so?" Alexa chuckled, shifting atop me. Her cock was still so hard, and it stirred my constricting insides, coercing a sharp intake through my nostrils. "I always detested girls who tried to sleep their way to the top, but I guess that's just how things are." She thrusted once, and I whimpered in pleasure. "Staff-Sergeant Jenania reporting for duty, Ma'am." She muttered on my lips, "What are your orders, Captain?"

I locked my legs around her hips, pressed my heels into her supple ass, and pulled her deeper into me. "You have a quota to fill, Sergeant." I whispered, my hands traversing the splendid muscles of her back, "You're not permitted to stop until I'm overflowing."

KIERA

Brian Dedaclia had been the company player back when we were rangers, and yes, I'd been one of his few escapades. Nearly every girl had been, including Sergeant Alexa Jenania, though she would never admit it. Brian just had that perfect combination of arrogance and charm that allowed him to deftly navigate a woman's legs apart. He was a good lover, to his credit, if not a little selfish. Brianna, however, was a very generous partner, if not slightly aloof, for it seemed there was still quite a bit of 'Brian' left in her.

"You're killing it, bro." She moaned as she grinded atop my lap.

"Can you stop calling me—"

"Shh!" She whispered, putting a finger to my lips. She rose back to her upright position, displaying her domed breasts, the soft flat of her belly shadowed with subtle muscle that darkened with each circular pass of her hips. She took a dab of cocaine from the pile we'd been using, and snorted violently. Her eyes rolled up, and she leaned back with her hands above my knees, and grinded that fat ass hard against me.

"Fuck!" I gasped, feeling a simmer in my loins. Brianna gasped in turn, her voice edging with tension, her near-white wavy hair falling to curtain one teal eye.

"Fuck my little pussy!" She hissed, a rasp to her voice, an expulsion of air like a sob. I could see it brimming in her eyes, the ecstasy of her first womanly ascension, teetering on the brink of no return. There was apprehension there, a desire to ride the line between sensations, to hold on to her sanity for a little longer. Round and round, her wide hips went, their berth a splendor to witness about her thick bronze thighs, and there between them, the lines of her pelvis converging to the soft point of her pubis, which opened wide at the mouth of her sex, consuming my cock to the base. Round and round, her wide hips went, stirring herself in her torpid brand of lust, slowly ratcheting the sensations within us as I thrusted against her, watching my dark shaft disappear between her tight virgin nether-lips again and again until I'd stretched it to a yawning ovule of outturned pink petals, the pearl engorged from her hood, standing at attention as the sensations between her legs grew unbearable. Her thighs quivered, her diaphragm heaved, her pelvis fluttered with spasmatic contractions, and I was there with her, my body tensing like a bowstring, poised to snap.

With an edging voice, she whimpered, "Kiera, I'm coming." Then she threw back her head, and at the top of her lungs, she screamed, "Nice job, bro!"

And through an expulsion of laughter and a shout of pure ecstasy, I pulled out for the final thrust, and erupted. She quivered from head to toe as she was wracked with her orgasm, her eyes rolling back, her shoulders pinched to thrust out her jiggling breasts, and I covered her in my release, splattering her belly, bust, neck and face. I cried out with each spurt, unable to contend with the euphoria that roiled within me and lanced through the tip of my cock; only able to thrust and thrust until my wildly-wagging cock splattered me as well, then drooped upon my pelvis to leak a viscous pool onto my belly.

Brianna twitched with the echoes of her orgasm, then brought her head forward to stare rapturously at me from a disheveled mess of hair. I felt an odd pride in seeing such a beautiful woman in such a ruined state; I'd done that. What a fucking stud I was.

"Nice job, bro?!" I giggled.

"You fucking crushed it." Brianna tittered back. She scooped a dollop of cum from my belly, and tested the smell. Then, behind a coy little smile, she poked her tongue out, and tasted it. She smacked her lips, rolled her eyes in a contemplative manner, then finished her assessment with a swallow. "Egg whites?" She laughed, "This whole time, it tasted like egg whites?"

"It's different for each guy. I guess I taste like egg whites. You tasted like bleach."

She wrinkled her nose at me. "You still swallowed."

"In the right state of mind, the taste doesn't matter; it's delicious all the same." I took her hand, dipped her finger into the pool formed on my belly, and sucked it clean. "Mmm," I moaned, smiling around my pursed lips, "delicious."

She giggled delightedly, and beneath a mane of her hair, she gave me a devious look, then languidly eased down my legs.

"I thought you weren't ready?" I asked, watching her dip her face to my crotch.

She smirked up at me. "I guess I just wasn't in the right state of mind." She licked me from base to tip, and shuddered, closing her eyes. "Oh my god, I just licked a dick." She whispered, "That was so fucking gay."

"Not anymore."

"Whatever bro."

"Stop calling me that!"

"It is kind of gay though, right?" Brianna queried, puzzling over my floppy cock, "I mean, I was a dude -and I don't mean a man, but a dude- my whole adult life, and now I'm about to suck your meat-stick like there's candy in your balls... hey, you don't have balls!"

"Oh, so it's not gay anymore?" I laughed.

"It's now significantly less gay. High-five, bro."

"Holy shit, can you stop that?!"

"What, it's not turning you on?" She tittered, and drew her hips up and back so that magnificent ass spread wide, its profile bulging from the dramatic arch of her back. Her entire body seemed to slope to her head, the focal point of which was her tongue as it slowly licked the underside of my cock.

"Oh... fuck." I groaned.

Brianna finished her lick with a beckoning curl of her tongue, then gave me an inquisitive look. "Something wrong?"

"I just came."

"We're dark-blooded now, Kiera; we've got succubus juice running in our veins. We can literally fuck ourselves to death."

"Too much coke, I guess." I muttered, looking frustratedly at my misbehaving manhood.

"Ah, you have to worry about these things now." Brianna said, petting my member with two fingers, "Too much alcohol, too much stress, not enough sleep; women think it's just supposed to stand up on demand, but it doesn't work like that, does it?"

"Do I detect a note of vindication?" I chuckled.

"It's nice to be on the other end of it for once." She smiled, gently spread my legs, and moved her hand beneath me.

"You wanna play with my pussy?" I smiled.

"We've done that before. Tonight is a night to boldly explore the unknown."

"I've done anal before."

"But not with a prostate, you haven't." Brianna twerked her brows, "I'm going to show you a little magic trick Eva once showed me. You ready?"

And before I could answer, Brianna lubed her finger with a dollop of my cum, pressed the tip to my coiled aperture, and penetrated me to the bottom knuckle. I gasped, enraptured by the way her delicate finger pierced my tender channel, traversing the filthy smooth bore until it rested upon something. Then my entire being hinged upon the tip of her finger as she slid it across my new organ in a 'come hither' motion, each pass of it lancing violent pleasure deep into my loins. My cock engorged and rose from its sticky bed, standing tall and proud before the delighted teal eyes of the woman sodomizing me.