Queen Yavara Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I narrowed my eyes at her. "These are my men, Eva. They're not made like you and me."

"I've been refining my craft with Soraya, learning all the intricacies of punishment, finding the cues that tell me when someone is at their limit. I am very good, Captain." Her eyes rested easily on me, "Soraya tells me it's therapeutic. Certiok tells me I'm a maestro. If you don't think I can show restraint, you are wrong. I'm always in control." Her black-sheened lips quirked, "You could find out for yourself if you don't believe me."

"It told you, I don't have time!" I growled, flustered more than I should've been.

Her hands were on my shoulders then, the black-gloved fingers kneading gently. "You're too tense, Faltia. Your men can sense your anxiety, and it infects them. You need a release -you all do- or the stress will overtake you at the most critical time."

I stayed rigid for a moment, desperately gripping my pride with what little willpower I had. But it was a fruitless endeavor. I could not fight what I'd become. I melted like butter into Eva's arms before all my men, and the disbelieving expressions on their faces when they witnessed my defeat only served to arouse me more.

Eva gnawed on the point of my ear, and whispered, "Let's show your loyal boys why they should follow you."

BRIANNA

"...all I'm saying is that folks are worried." Lutok Protaki said, "The Tundra orcs always looked down on us Pine orcs, even the Terdini. Now they come here, and well, folks are wondering why things would be different is all."

"I hear you, bro." I said, "But you've got to trust the governess. Has she lead you astray this far?"

Lutok frowned, the deep lines in his tattooed green face becoming even deeper. "The governess's personal outfit killed my son in an ambush five years ago."

"Then your son was a fat slow fuck who presented an easy target." I said flatly.

Lutok stared at me for a moment, then grinned a tusked grin. Speaking ill of the dead was a Protaki tradition I'd never understand. "Well, I suppose he was then." Lutok chuckled, "But if I hear right, your entire outfit was massacred by a bunch a tree people." He picked up a twig, and wagged it teasingly in front of my face, "Does this give you PTSD, Ranger?"

"I'm having horrific flashbacks." I chuckled back, making a note on my clipboard, "I'll make sure to raise your concerns at the council. Take it easy, bro."

"Aw, are you letting me off that easy?" Lutok raised a brow, and exaggerated his man-spread.

I looked down at the thing moving beneath his loincloth, and sighed. "Sorry bro. I don't have time."

"You can just pet it a little."

"Yeah, but if I jerk you off, then I'm going to have jerk off the foremen, the brick-hauler and the mortar-mixer," I said, gesturing to the orcs within eyeshot, then proffering my clipboard, "and I'm just at the start of my quota today."

"C'mon. I'll make it worth your while."

"I'm not a whore, Lutok." I said sternly, "Don't make that mistake with me again."

His face fell in shame. "I didn't mean nothing by it, you know. It's just... even when I was young, I ain't never had a woman like you before. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world every time you look at me."

And my big slutty heart melted. I ran my hand through his braided grey hair, and raised his massive head with a light touch. "Can you carry me?"

"What?"

I hitched up my skirt, showing him my bald pussy. It was already starting to blush with readiness just knowing what I was about to do. "I haven't been fucked by an orc yet, and that's on today's agenda." I smiled, "So if want to be the man to fill that position, then I need you to carry me while you're doing it. I'm a busy girl, bro. I gotta multitask."

FURIA

There were born leaders. Adrianna was one, Faltia was one, Alexa was one, even Eva was one in her own way. Then there were born soloists, and Soraya, Brianna and Kiera were all immensely talented acting on their own. Then there was me, a fucking follower. Even after transforming into a new species, I was still the same timid woman I'd always been. I stuck to people's hips like I was conjoined to them, and never could quite find it in me to go out my own, much less get people to follow me. Adrianna had said I was a great "support woman," and I'd punched her in the shoulder for being patronizing.

"Ow." She said flatly, rubbing her shoulder.

"Sorry." I mumbled, "It's just... everyone else is doing something, and it feels like I'm either in the way, or just being given busy work."

Adrianna pulled up her pants, not even bothering to clean the cum I'd just deposited on her belly. "There are only so many tasks, Furia. I'm just bouncing you around, trying to see what your skill set is. Then when the right need comes, I'll have you there to fill it. How was working with Alexa?"

"She just had me watch trolls lift blocks all day. I got them water when they needed it."

"Ok, well what about Faltia?"

"She tried to get me to train the watchmen in archery, but orcs don't use a bow, and I'm terrible with a crossbow. I ended up just setting up targets."

"Kiera?"

"She got high with Rose, then they both got me high, then I barfed and passed out." I grumbled, kicking at the dirt of the castle floor, "And Brianna told me outright that I was incompetent, so of course I stumbled into Certiok's hut and got you roped into her weird baby scheme. Face it, Adrianna, I'm a fucking loser."

"Hey," she patted my back, "no one as beautiful as you, with a dick as big as yours could ever be a loser."

I snorted. "I guess I have use as a fuck-toy then. Yay for me."

Adrianna laughed, then paused, and considered that.

"Hold on. You're not really going to—"

"No," she smiled, "I was just thinking, I've been putting it off for obvious reasons, but maybe I should finally send you out with Eva."

EVA

"The art, you understand, is in learning what your victim doesn't want to desire, but does nonetheless." I pontificated airily. I was in my office, which was for now, a dusty shack next to the castle where'd I stored my... tools. One of those tools was a cross. It was ebony wood, shaped in an 'X' and smoothed with wear. I didn't know how many poor souls had been tortured on it, but I doubted any of them enjoyed it as much as poor Watch Commander Faltia. I knew when I saw the fear in her eyes as she gazed upon the instrument, that I had found her match.

"Please, Eva!" She moaned, "I can't take it anymore!"

"But you will, Captain." I smiled, brushing my leather-gloved hand through her leaking folds, seeing her nectar shine from the black-clad digit. Her clit was engorged, throbbing, and freshly pierced. I'd done the puncture myself, and I'd never heard in all my life such a sweet mixture of pain and ecstasy than what came from my former captain. I knew she'd like it. I saw the tattoos on her arms and chest that symbolized her commitment to the watch, but I also saw the tattoo she'd tried to keep hidden; the floral pattern that was etched onto her pussy-lips. Why had she'd gotten something of such excruciating detail in such a sensitive part? I knew the answer. I gently pulled on the chain I'd attached to her fresh piercing, and I heard her sonorous beg for relief, the overlaying lie that thinly hid her plea for me to make it worse. I did, pulling ever-so-slightly, stretching her little clit until it was grotesque and ruby, twitching on the end of my line.

"I want to hear you say it, Captain." I whispered on her lips, brushing our noses, my eyes burning into hers. "Say it," I whispered, "say it, say it, say it."

Her lower lip trembled, so adorable was she when pride was on the line. But the pride she'd once felt as a high-elf was a farce now, something she wore like lingerie only to be discarded at moments just like this. "I want orc-cock in my slutty little elf pussy." She whimpered, "I'm just... I'm just a cum-dumpster for monsters."

I kissed her then, hard and rapacious, and I tasted in it, some fraction of the love she shared with Alexa. It was strong and vibrant, and built on years of forbidden glances and regretful silences, and it was decadent. She tasted in me, my overbearing desire for Soraya, my pet, my addiction, my... my love. But I couldn't say it then, not then, no, no, no. I broke from the kiss with a malevolent grin, then grabbed the arms of Faltia's cross, and wheeled her out of my office, to where her entire company waited in line, their eyes full of eagerness.

SORAYA

"Briana?!" Alexa exclaimed. The population logistics director had found herself a steed to ride around town—an old Protaki male whose fat organ was stretching the tiny hybrid's pussy open. He carried her by the bottoms of her thighs, her back resting against her chest, her ass spread wide beneath her as she sat on his member. Her dress still covered her breasts and belly, and she went about conducting her work like nothing was happening, though her voice was punctuated with breath, her cheeks were flushed, and her congenial smile was gaping with pleasure, the sex threatening to overtake her mind. The idea of a woman going about her daily works while being violated aroused me, and I made a mental note to suggest it to my Domina.

Brianna waved to us when she saw us, then shook hands with the gawking orcs she was interviewing, and had her steed carry her over to us.

"Soraya, just the woman I was looking for!" Brianna said breathily.

"What for?" I asked from my canine position at Alexa's feet.

"You're in charge of accounting—" Brianna paused as the orc's cock slowly slid to its base inside her, then she refocused as it slowly withdrew, slick with her secreted pleasure, "The workers... oh, fuck me Lutok... the workers I've talked to are wondering... right there bro, that's it... the workers are wondering about their wages."

Alexa piped-in, "None of my crews have raised the issue with me."

"Well they wouldn't, of course." Brianna said, arching her back against Lutok, her voice coming out in an exerted growl, "The chain... oh fuck... the chain of command, you know? They don't want to gripe to the woman they work for. That's why they open up to me."

Alexa frowned. "That sounds like an indictment on my leadership. They should know I have their backs."

"Oh, they really respect you, Alexa." Brianna assured her through a moan, "They just don't want to force you into a position where you make a promise to them that you can't keep, because they know you'd promise them everything they asked for."

"You were a terrible requisitions officer." I grinned up at her, then turned back to Brianna, "I'll look through the books and see what I can do. Almost all the money brought into the city is from the silver trade with Ardeni, and all that money is shipped directly north to fund the war effort."

Brianna nodded, her entire body shifting gradually to the up-and-down motion of her sex. Lutok spread her legs wide and to the sides, and her little pink pussy seized around him, the blushing folds outturning as he pulled his massive shaft out. I watched Lutok's dangling balls move in their sack, and my mouth watered.

Alexa coughed, "Brianna? Is there anything else?"

Her eyes rolled back, and she groaned, "If you could take this data I collected and bring it to Eva, that would be great. She needs to analyze it for outreach purposesssssss." She hissed the last word, dropped her clipboard, and succumbed completely to her lust. With a lethargic motion, she beckoned two orcs toward her, and they tenderly pulled her bodice down to take her nipples into their mouths. She ran splendid fingers through their braided hair, and gyrated against the methodical motions of the orc spearing her, looking somewhat like a queen of debauchery upon her throne of man.

"We better go before we end up joining them." Alexa said with a tug of my leash, "Those nuts on Lutok looked absolutely delicious."

I stopped in my tracks, digging my heels into the ground. Alexa gave me a quizzical look, and I whined like a puppy in distress, and indicated my desire with a nod toward Brianna.

"Fine then," Alexa grumbled, taking my clipboard and Brianna's, "but I can't. Faltia and I promised each other our firsts would be with each other."

FURIA

I gawked at the line outside of Eva's office. Orc after orc took their turned between Faltia's spread legs, and she wailed like a whore the entire time, her strong arms flexing against the leather binds that held her wrists to the cross, her thick thighs quivering as damage was dealt between them. When the orc fucking her finished and pulled out, I saw the yawning, leaking ruin that had become Faltia's pussy, and my jaw dropped. How many men had she taken already? And yet she begged for the next one, arching her back against the cross, her pierced clit pulled taut by a chain that linked to her breasts, each nipple freshly pierced, swollen and throbbing.

"Come on, Private!" She hollered to the orc positioning himself between her legs, "Show me all those squats on the yard haven't been for nothing! One! Two! Three! F-f-four... f-f-f-five... siiiiix..." her voice slurred after the seventh repetition, and she moaned mindlessly.

"She works her troops so hard." Eva chuckled beside us, then turned her attention toward Adrianna, "What do you need from me?"

"What's the general vibe of the place? Are the people nervous about the arrival of the Tundra tribes?"

"I haven't gotten Brianna's report; she's taking longer than usual to get it to me." Eva said, watching the debauchery with a half-bored expression, "But from what I gathered by observation, there is a sense of tension. Most people are worried that the Tundra tribes will take over everything."

"They should be more worried about the factions that will form once things settle. There are very old hatreds that will fester with time. That's why I'm counting on you the most to pull things together here."

"Why me?"

"We need a way to give these tribes a sense of unity and nationalism. War is great for that, but assuming Yavara wins her battle, the threat of annihilation will diminish. We need distractions to hold their attention while we break down the tribal divisions from within."

"Bread and circuses?"

"Of the Alkandran sort that you seem to understand so well." Adrianna smiled with a motion toward Faltia.

Eva reached behind her, and pulled out a sheet of paper. Adrianna looked it over, and her brows elevated. "A stadium?"

"One large enough to hold at least half the population." Eva nodded, "Every orc tribe has a fighting pit, a rape pit, a killing pit, a torture pit, etc.; they love their pits. This will be Alkandra's pit."

"For... fighting, raping, killing and torture?"

"Orc-kind's favorite pastimes right behind looting, drinking and of course," she gestured to Faltia, "just plain-old fucking."

"This is plain?" I laughed incredulously.

Adrianna shook her head. "Public rape. Public torture. I can understand fights, gladiator matches and executions, but sadism for sport is something I can't abide."

"So you think death should be punishment for petty theft?" Eva asked.

"I think imprisonment would suffice."

"That's why you have me as your outreach director." Eva chuckled, "Orcs don't believe in imprisonment except for slaves, who they view as livestock that need to be penned in. An orc would rather you saw off one of his fingers for theft than put him in chains, just like a she-orc would rather be publicly ravaged for her infidelity than suffer in a cell. Pain is something they understand and love in a strange way, but misery is hell for them."

Adrianna chewed on that thought, then looked to me. "What do you think?"

"Me?" I asked, alarmed, then quickly struggled to regain my bearing. "I think... well, there's... perhaps you... I think that you need a magistrate to decide what is fair." I felt my face grow hot, my throat become tight. "It's uh... it's what we had in the Highlands, so... you know... it might work."

Eva stared at me, and I felt like a foolish little girl under her gaze. Then she nodded, and a smile crept across her lips. "I like it. Someone who can fairly arbitrate, but understands orc culture, and also has a flair for showmanship. Court will be theatre, and the main event will be the sentencing."

"Sound like a job perfect for you." Adrianna said to Eva.

Eva laughed. "For me? No. I am incapable of arbitrating fairly, Governess; I'll just side with whoever I like better. Besides, my plate is full enough as it is."

"Huh," Adrianna said, "Well Eva, I have one other candidate to fill the role. She's fair and just, but she can be furious when the time calls for it."

"ME?!" I yelled, "Adrianna, I can't be a judge!"

Adrianna ignored me, watching Eva while Eva studied me like a specimen.

"Too meek and too gentle." Eva said, then cocked her head, "But... that's just inexperience. Furia is a killer. She went after the Dark Queen herself with naught but a knife while we all cowered. And she does try oh-so-hard to do the right thing."

Adrianna nodded. "Can you train her?"

KIERA

When I walked into town, I noticed there wasn't much activity going on. The construction sites were abandoned, the drill yard was empty, and only the female orcs seemed to be present. It didn't take much deduction to figure out why. I took another hit of my spliff, and strolled toward the sound of debauchery.

There were two piles of bodies. Soraya was in the middle of one, her little body being sandwiched between two seven-foot Terdini orcs who fucked her ass and pussy with such ferocity I thought she might rend in two. But Soraya, being the ductile girl she was, shrieked out her ecstasy as she took their rods, so thick they were that her taint seemed nonexistent. Brianna was in the other pile, and though the sex she engaged in was exuberant, it was much less violent. She was on her knees, backing her fat ass into on orc while she enthusiastically blew another.

"What's going on, bitch?" I asked the mother of my children.

Brianna pulled the fat orc cock out of her mouth, and moaned, "Not much, bro. What about you?"

"Just looking for the governess."

"Last I saw, she and Furia went over to Eva's office."

I glanced behind her, trying to discern through the fervent mashing of parts what was going back there. "Did you pop that butt cherry without me?"

"The butt cherry is still intact."

I nodded, "Well then... see you at dinner!"

"See you, bro!"

EVA

Furia and I watched Adrianna walk out the door. When it shut, I turned to the lovely little hermaphrodite, and grinned. "Mommy's not here to hold your hand anymore."

She folded herself in her arms, her modest blouse bunching around her large breasts, her fat cock coiling in her trousers. She still dressed like a ranger, though her uniform was long gone. But... I thought I saw something peculiar when her white shirt caught the sun. I reached out and grasped Furia's blouse. She protested with a whimper, but other than that, she had no will to stop me. I unbuttoned her shirt, and revealed the depraved secret beneath.

"What is this?" I asked, hooking my finger beneath the leather strap.

"Certiok's bra." Furia muttered.

"Is it now?" I chuckled, "Does Adrianna like it when you wear it for her?"

"Yes." She said quietly.

I guided her shirt from her shoulders, and gently raked my nails down her collar and breast. She murmured, but she didn't shiver nor gasp; those would be the vulnerable expressions of someone who wanted to be put under my mercy, whether they knew it or not. Brianna hadn't been like that, which was why I couldn't pair with her despite the two of us being so much alike when we were high-elves. Furia wasn't like that either, though she was different than Brianna. Brianna would be submissive if only to experience it like a flavor-of-the-month fuck, but Furia would never willingly choose submission despite her demure persona.