Queen Yavara Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia smiled, and stood up. She walked over to the map of Tenvalia, and swirled her wine as she regarded it. "I do wish for peace, Lady Straltaira, don't presume to know my mind, but you are correct in assuming I came to you with ulterior desires. Either the queen or Lord Ternias will cave to peace once they finally realize there is no other option, but only you can assure that I come out a winner even if the Highlands lose." She drew her finger along the imperial highways, tracing one that went from Bentius, to Vachter Dormus, to the south trading fort at the foremost south point of the Highlands, and into the Maples just south of the Spearhead Mountains. "There will be a great Alkandran city right here," she said, pointing to the convergence of the Spearhead River and the old highway, "Whoever rules that territory will have access to imports from the dwarven capital, the southern Highlands and the southern Lowlands. It is the convergence of empires. I want it."

I laughed. "You think Yavara will give up any territory for peace?"

"No, I suspect she'll be taking quite a bit of the Highlands in concessions by the time peace talks finally come around." Sofia turned to me, "Did I say I wanted a Midland city? No, I said I wanted a great Alkandran city."

I opened my mouth, then closed it, then leaned back in my chair. I smiled, then I chuckled, then I burst into laughter.

"Does my proposition amuse you, Lady Straltaira?" Sofia asked with her little smile.

"Yes!" I cackled, wiping my eye, "Ternias and Leveria spent months dividing the Midlands up between their benefactors, and in the end, it is only I who wields that power! How did I not see it before?"

"Well? Will you do it?"

My laughter ebbed from me, and I sighed. "Lady Droughtius, you are a traitor to your nation."

"Choosing to continue this war is traitorous. Suing for peace is the only patriotic move left."

"If you say so." I smirked behind my wineglass, "Who would've thought that the most calculating serpent in that den of snakes would have the prettiest face?"

She actually blushed. "Alkandra poses the greatest threat to the Highlands in the long term. Ensuring that it becomes a mercantile nation instead of a militaristic fiefdom is the best way to—"

"Just tell me that you want to be rich and powerful." I interrupted, "The power you expected to inherit is gone, and the wealth along with it. You think you deserve it, so you will do anything to get it."

"You think me so cold?"

"I think you're so ambitious." I tilted my head, "I like it. The world could use more pragmatists and less nationalists. Don't be ashamed of what you desire, Sofia."

She turned even redder. "I believe I've earned my title, Lady Straltaira."

"We'll be on a first-name-basis from now on." I said, studying her carefully, "If Yavara decides to grant your request, you know what you'll have to do."

She nodded. "Become a hybrid."

"A monster."

"Only those who have not seen you think that hybrids are monsters." She said, then blushed. "Contrary to what you said today, I do not think your transformation is a deformation." She swallowed, and said, "I think you're quite beautiful, Elena."

"I know I am, Sofia." I watched her from behind my wine glass, "Did Lord Ternias's little birds chirp about what I did to his pets?"

She nodded.

"Did you come here for more than a nice conversation then?"

Again, she nodded. With a small voice, she whispered, "I must know what it means to be Alkandran."

"You must?" I smiled impishly, "Tell me you want to know."

She swallowed, her cheeks flushing so that she looked like a porcelain doll. "I want to know." She said softly.

"I can show you."

I stood up, and walked toward her. She put down her wine, and watched me approach. When I was near enough to touch her, her bravery failed her, and she brought her knees before her chest. Wordlessly, I knelt before her, putting her above me. I took off one strap of my dress, and invited her to do the other. She slowly eased her knees from her chest, and with a curious hand, she reached out, and pushed off the other strap. My bodice fell from me, and exposed my breasts. I could tell by the way she looked at them, that she had a small attraction to women, but she was mostly straight. She did not stare with a covetousness, but with an interest.

"What should I do with them?" She asked softly.

"What would you like to do to them?"

She looked me in the eye. "What would you like to have done? If I'm to be hermaphroditic, I must know how to please another woman."

"Experiment, Sofia. Find out all the little things that make me tick."

She smiled coyly, and grasped my right nipple. I nodded with a grin, and she pinched it just enough to sting. I gasped, and she withdrew her hand, an apology on her lips.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"I hurt you."

"And?" I scooted forward on my knees, "When arousal takes hold, pain and pleasure can be complimentary sensations."

"I don't think inflicting pain is something I want to do."

"Hmm," I grinned, "you're still young. Well, go on. Pleasure me."

She reached out with both hands this time, and lightly caressed my nipples with the tips of her fingers. The flesh of my areolas prickled, and the beads themselves became hard and swollen. She watched them with fascination, and I moaned for her. When she heard it, she smiled proudly to herself, and emboldened, she squeezed both my breasts, and pushed down on my nipples with her thumbs.

"That's it..." I purred through a hedonistic smile, "gentleness will only get you so far. Take what you want, and take it firmly."

She fondled my breasts experimentally, learning through trial and error how I liked to be touched there. Then she slid my dress further down. Her eyes widened when the toned muscle of my abdomen was shown, the thin battle-scars crossing it. Nobles were soft people, and even on a man, she'd never seen such physicality. She ran her hands gently over the sculpted contours, fascinated by the white scars. She let my dress fall to my hips, and it stayed there for a moment, hung on the protrusion before my crotch. The weight of the dress overcame my arousal, and it fell. My cock sprang upward, hard and ready, leaking from the tip. Sofia gasped, her eyes bulging.

"Don't be frightened." I muttered, taking her hand away from her mouth, "It's just a part of me like my hands or feet, that's all."

Instead of standing, I slid onto the couch next to her, always keeping myself below her. It was difficult, as she was shorter even than Yavara, so I had to slouch beside her in my nudity.

"Whenever you're ready, you can touch it." I said to her.

"How?" She whispered.

"Like this." I said, and wrapped my fingers around my shaft, and began to stroke it. She watched me with intense interest, her fear gradually leaving her face. Eventually, there was only curiosity, then there was desire.

"Stop." She said, putting her hand atop mine, "Let me."

I let go, and watched her with an expectant smile. She pursed her lips in concentration, reached out, and poked my penis with a probing finger. She blushed when I giggled, and with an embarrassed smile, she grasped me with her whole hand.

"Wow," she muttered, "it's hotter than I thought it would be, and the skin is a lot softer than I thought. It's... pulsing."

"He's just happy to make your acquaintance."

She laughed. "Shall I shake his hand then?" And she began to stroke me. She was clumsy, and not nearly firm enough, but it was pleasant enough that I didn't have to feign my subtle moans. She became very interested in the froth of precum that arose from my tip, and she ventured to test it with her thumb.

"Taste it." I groaned.

"Taste it?!"

I peeked at her from one eye. "Don't tell me you don't know what a blowjob is."

"That seems like quite the leap."

"Sometimes you've just got it jump in."

She chewed on her lip nervously. I smiled compassionately, and took her cheek in my hand. "I think it's time that I touched you, don't you?"

She nodded cautiously, looking from my eyes, to my lips. "Will you kiss me then?" She asked.

"Have you ever kissed a boy before?"

"Do you kiss like a boy does?"

I smiled a breath away from her lips. "No one kisses like me, Sofia."

I pressed our mouths together, and ventured between them with my tongue. I teased the gate of teeth before me, and she opened them carefully. Here, I was not gentle with her. I poured my tongue into her unassuming mouth, and danced across her gums and tongue with a passionate voracity. She gasped sharply, but there was nothing she could do against the sudden violation, for her delicate body wilted instinctively in my arms. She seemed more shocked at her own reaction than my invasion, and I took full advantage of her state to devour her. Soon, her tongue was dancing with mine, an eager student vainly following the motions of the master, drawn into my oral samba, her needful moans providing the melody. When I left her, she was breathless, her eyes closed, her mouth still moving as though I was in it. I kissed my way down her jaw, down her throat, and down her chest.

"Wait!" She squeaked, her hands seizing around my head.

I ignored her. Pulling down the drape of her bodice, I revealed one of her small conical pale breasts, and I took the stiff nipple into my mouth, and sucked hard. She hissed air through clenched teeth, her head tilting to the ceiling, her back arching from the couch.

"Wait..." She muttered,"...I'm... not... ready..." Her words slurred from her, intoxicated by the way my lips pulled, by the way my tongue toyed with her nipple between my gently-biting teeth. Her hands relaxed in my hair, then drifted to her sides. I hooked my fingers into her bodice, and slid her dress down to her hips. She was such a soft and delicate creature. Every kiss I pathed down her belly was met with silken flesh and a reactive whimper. I dipped my tongue into her navel, and swirled it, teasing her with what was going to happen lower. She looked down at me with her pale lips agape, her brow furrowed, her eyes full of trepidation, confusion, and pleasure. I pathed her pelvis with my saliva, pulling her dress further and further down until her breath caught.

"Wait!" She cried in earnest, clamping her legs together.

I looked up at her with tender blue eyes, pulling the white hair from my face so that she could see my calming expression.

"I'm not ready." She said, her lower-lip quivering.

I slid my fingers between her pressing thighs, and began to gently but firmly fight against the resistance she put up.

"Elena, stop!" She whimpered, pawing futility against my arm as it moved methodically deeper, her thighs squishing against my wrist, my fingers feeling the heat just inches away. "Elena!" She cried.

"I was like you, Sofia." I whispered, my breath heated and covetous, "Terrified of intimacy, clinging to my virtue and purity." My fingers pushed deeper, "Highlanders demand a virgin bride, and so a woman must suppress her desires." I pressed against her moist panties, "Even Yavara screamed and wailed when she was first violated." I felt the texture of her petals through the cloth, "If I'm being honest, Sofia," I hissed, "I'm glad the Highlanders raise their blonde little beauties like they're nuns." I slid my fingers up her slit through the wet cloth, "There's nothing quite as alluring as breaking an innocent girl."

"Elena!" She wailed.

I found her waistband, jammed my fingers underneath it, and drove two digits into her slit. Oh, she was soft and wet for me, the petals so delicate that they deformed beneath my pads, the flesh so moist that my hand was wet before I even entered her. And when I did enter her with my ring and middle fingers, her tight channel absorbed me into its chaste hold, squeezing and fluttering. Her eyes went wide, and her head tilted back, her pale lips gaped to utter a breathless croak. Her hymen was shallow, and I broke it firmly. She screamed then, and I rose to her level, brought my arm around her narrow shoulders, and pulled her against me, letting her feel the soothing warmth of my flesh, my steady heart thrumming in contest with her galloping pulse. I was gentle then, pressing and prodding her broken virginity with tender caresses, massaging the spot on her ceiling, probing her clit with my thumb. She sounded panicked breaths for a moment longer, then they began to decelerate. Her stiff posture waned, and she drooped into my arm, each of her expirations squeaking from her. God, I was hard.

"Perfection." I muttered into her pointed ear, "That was beautiful, Sofia. Thank you."

"What are you doing to me?" She gasped nearly silently.

"Feeling your insides," I licked her ear, "finding out all the dark little secrets trapped in there."

"Stop it." She hissed.

"No." I chuckled lowly, focusing on that spot, curling my fingers inside of her. She gasped, her breasts heaving with the sudden inhalation, her mouth forming a stunned oval. "Looks like I found it." I chuckled, "Tell me to stop again."

She looked up at me, her blue eyes brimming, her bottom lip quivering. "Stop." She hissed again.

"Say it again." I whispered.

"Stop..."

"Again."

"Sto... sto... stop..."

"Again, Sofia." I smiled. Her face had relaxed, her cheeks had flushed, her lip no longer quivered. Her breaths were even and short, and an expression of realization was beginning to dawn in her eyes.

"Don't stop." She breathed.

"What was that?" I asked, my grin broadening.

Her legs opened, her dress draping between them, her pale thighs revealing themselves from the slits in her skirt until I could see the outline of my hand moving from beneath the drape of cloth. "Don't stop." She said, her eyes locked onto mine. "Keep touching me."

"That's not how an Alkandran talks." I said, pushing another finger inside of her.

She tensed as I stretched her taut insides, her fleshy sheathe seizing around me, the tight lips sucking on my knuckles, drooling lewd saliva down the back of my hand. "How does an Alkandran talk?!" She panted, losing control of herself.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I don't know what I want!" She whined, gritting her teeth against the pleasure coursing through her, "I just... I just... I just want you inside me!"

I took a gentle grip of her hair, and pulled her head back until she was staring up into my eyes. "You want to be fucked, Sofia." I hissed on her lips, "You want to feel this tight little virgin pussy get stretched open by a thick cock." I added a fourth finger, and she shuddered from head to toe, her eyes enraptured with mine, her ears hinging on my every word. "You're a prim little girl, innocent and quaint, and you want me to turn you into a depraved whore." I grinned as she started moaning, "You want me to do disgusting things to you," I growled, my hand squelching wetly as the last knuckles entered her. "You want me to keep going even when you beg me to stop." I gripped her from the inside, and pulled up. She squeaked, her mouth gaping open. "And you'll beg me, Sofia. That prim little elven maiden will try oh-so-hard to keep her virtue, but I'm going to defile her nonetheless." I began fucking her with my fingers, driving with my pads pressing on her spot. "I'm going to ravage you and ruin you. I'm going to transform you to fit my depraved desires. You'll protest, and beg, and cry, but it will just be your pride talking." I drove my hand faster and faster, moving through her slick tight heat until she was squealing. "Because deep down in every woman, is a slut who wants nothing more than to give up, and become a slave to wanton and disgusting pleasures." I picked her up from the inside, and propped her on my lap. She splayed across my body, her legs spread wide, her back arched against my torso, her head on my shoulder, her lips breathing fervently against my own. "My little high-elf pet. My little slut." I whispered against her mouth, "When I'm done with you, you'll crawl for me on your hands and knees." I touched the tip of her nose with mine, and grinned. "That is how an Alkandran talks."

She was panting, her pale skin glistening with her pleasured exertion, her bosom heaving, her blue eyes possessed of me, unbridled and void of innocence. "Teach me how to be an Alkandran." She whispered.

I pulled my fingers from her slit, her pussy now puffy and red with readiness, her nectar webbed between my digits. I brought my fingers to her lips. "Taste yourself." I whispered.

I could see the initial disgust on her face, the crinkling of her nose, the unsureness in her eyes. I brought one my of fingers to my own lips, and sucked it clean. "Delicious." I moaned, "I love the taste of virgin Highland cunt."

"Don't call it that." She muttered.

I rubbed the tips of our noses, laughing at her. "Your mommy's not hear to scold you for your dirty mouth, Sofia." I brought my fingers back to her lips, "You can make it as dirty as you want, you slut."

She closed her eyes, quivering from head to toe, her flesh prickling. "Am I already a slut?" She whispered.

I planted my lips in the shell of her ear. "Nothing but a pathetic little light-skinned slut." I hissed, and poured my tongue into her ear.

She mewled, writhing atop me. "Say it again!" She hissed.

"You're a slut, Sofia. A baseless little girl waiting to become my filthy little pet." I reached around her hips with my other hand, and began to rub her swollen clit, "You'll do whatever I tell you, because you want to learn how to be the most depraved slut in the Highlands. And you're just a virgin; how pathetic you are." I painted her parted and panting lips with my fingers, "Now, taste yourself, slut."

She opened her mouth, and I pushed my sullied digits inside. She wrapped her lips around my bottom knuckles, and moaned as she sucked, her little tongue slathering me, testing the taste of her broken virginity, and finding the flavor palatable. She wriggled atop me, my other hand guiding her dance from between her legs, expertly touching her throbbing red organ in the ways I knew would make her crazy. Her eyes opened wide, her breathing became more intense. She undulated on my lap, her back arching, her bosom heaving with pants, her petite breasts jiggling. I stared into her sapphire irises the whole time, watching the beautiful confusion and fear playing in them, watching that confusion and fear dissipate as she surrendered to the sensations, surrendered to her own desires, surrendered to my will. She slurped on my fingers, drool bubbling down her chin, her pristine portrait of innocence and propriety turned to one of grotesque ecstasy as her eyes rolled back into her head, and her lips parted to reveal her stupidly-wriggling tongue between my digits. She cried out, a sound pure of lechery and void of innocence, and she came. My molesting hand was saturated with her expulsion, and I continued to fervently abuse her down there, causing her stream of release to ruin her dress and wet her thighs. She reared back her head, her entire body seeming to bend at the axis of her breasts, and she exalted as another wave crashed through her before she was finally released from her prison of ecstasy.

She was rendered useless and panting atop me, her body limp and splayed over mine, her soft flesh molding into my bare breasts and belly. I reached between both out legs, grabbed the bunched skirt between hers, and slid it down past her knees. My cock sprang up between her slender thighs, rigid and curved with arousal, pulsing and aching. I took her by the hips, and guided her limp body to slide down. She gasped when my rod pressed between her blushing folds, the hard meat nestling itself easily into the puffy lips. I grasped her gently by the throat, not abusively, but dominatingly. She whimpered, but she did not protest. It was both arousing and comforting for her to put power in my hands. She trusted me now, like how a pup trusts her master.