Queen Yavara Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like being raped in front of everyone?" I growled into her ear, "You backcountry swine, you filthy sow." I grabbed the top of her head, rested my middle finger upon her pointed freckled nose, and pushed it inward to resemble a snout, "Squeal for me, little piggy." I glared at her horror-struck father, "Squeal for your daddy."

Her face was a portrait of sexual humiliation, her tear-streaked blushing cheeks, collared throat and upturned snout completing the visage, and her bound and writhing body only worsened it. In her captive state, with her legs spread wide and her ass forced into a deep squat, there was nothing to protect her sanctum from the full brunt of my invasion, nothing to stay the nerves that delighted in fulfilling their purpose, nothing to prevent her womanly mouth from consuming me with gluttony and relish, tasting and savoring every inch I bored into her, celebrating every inch I stretched her. Nectar sapped from her hungry lips, dripping in gelatinous strings from her spread legs, moistening my cock, greasing her violation. Her lips trembled to keep shut, her face turning purple to resist, but the sensations within her were expanding from her crotch, to her belly, to her chest, and up her neck. With a whine of terrible defeat, her lush mouth opened, and she sounded out a cry of comingled despair and pleasure.

"Squeal for me, piggy!" I laughed, tugging on her leash, "Squeal like the sow you are!"

She squealed in ecstasy, her tear-filmed eyes full of surrender and joy, her lips curving in a gaping smile. Somewhere behind her lenses, she was screeching in horror, but that prideful elf was buried deep, cast away so that she could enjoy this revelation in full. I fucked her furiously, pounding into her so hard that she bounced off of my crotch, and she sang out in glee, her hips beginning to grind on their own accord so that she could savor the thick meat piercing her innards.

"Snort for me like a good little piggy." I growled, my hand still on her head, my fingers creating a mask of her face with the middle digit upturning her snouted nose, her beautiful face made alluringly ugly. Perhaps she might've objected, perhaps she might've raged, but my other hand moved between her legs, raked through her fur, and pressed down on her clitoral hood. The little ruby organ protruded from its fleshy shell, and rubbed against the underside of my driving shaft.

She croaked in pleasure, her hips now dancing a womanly dance, fully participating in her own rape. Her smooth belly twisted and rolled with succulent creases of flesh and shadows of muscle, her breasts bobbed in jiggling cadence, her neck bowed so that her head could rest upon my shoulder, and she could stare up into my eyes. Oh, she hated me. I could see it plainly through the film of ecstasy and arousal, but that hateful beauty was trapped in her prison of pleasure, and through the filter of her abasement, she embraced the moment in the only way she could. With a face darkened in masochistic splendor, she snorted like a rutting a hog.

"Good piggy!" I laughed, and rubbed her clit hard against my slick shaft. She mewled and snorted in turn, her body squirming in a whorish dance of depravity, enthusiastically humiliating herself before her weeping father and the onlookers. I snaked my tongue from my mouth, and she grinned, and opened her lips to receive me. Somewhere, someone cried out in shock. It was not the first time she'd been kissed, for she angled her face with practiced ease, but never had she engaged in such a hedonistic consumption of tongues. I plunged my wriggling appendage into her mouth, and feasted upon her. She wilted into the kiss, closing her eyes to savor my domination of her, moaning muffled tones as I released her nose from its snouted state to grasp her breast. I squeezed the succulent mammary fat, toying with the pert nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and she cooed in approval, sucking upon my lips with gratitude on her own. She stirred her ruined cunt around my shaft, her spinal undulations driving her pussy down as her hips rotated to stretch her innards, to feel me pulsating against every surface of her.

The contractions in her belly were becoming more intense, the spasms inside her becoming more ferocious. I took a grip of her hair and yanked her face away, and she cried out in delight of the violence, her teeth bared in a combative grimace, her eyes alight with the animalism of her rape. She growled and snarled, heaving in deep undulations against my pumping cock, splaying her flushed petals, outturning her folds, releasing thick ropes of viscous nectar that dangled from her abused flower. She clenched around me in a vice, her pussy gripping me with lewd avarice, bemoaning every violent exit and celebrating every forced entry, holding me, squeezing me, begging me for release. I didn't give it to her. I brought her to the precipice, I turned her into a whining, sputtering whore, then I eased her down, winding the tension within her, fanning her desperation. She moved against me with deep, passionate grinds, mewling with begging lips just inches from my own, staring up at me with pleading eyes, her freckled face pouting like a needful child, but I would not show mercy.

"End this!" She begged, the sound blubbering from her.

"No." I growled, rubbing her clit even harder, squeezing her breast until my fingers disappeared in the fat.

"Do it!"

I took her by the chin, and turned her face to the audience. "Tell them what you want, dearest, and I will give it to you."

"No." She whimpered, her breaths cascading from her gaping lips.

I picked her up by the thighs, and hauled her off the blocks. She screamed delightedly, lurching as I guided her body up and down, her body-weight crashing on the point of her penetration, impaling her to depths she hadn't yet felt. Her breasts flailed in jiggling circles, her belly stretched with the exaggerated arch of her back, and her knuckles whitened in their binds as her fists balled.

"Tell your daddy what you want me to do." I whispered.

She gritted her teeth, her stifled screams whining through, her throat contracting as though to swallow the words. I dropped her on my cock, my balls slapped against her puffy petals, and she bellowed in sweet surrender, "Please let me come!"

"Come now, Esmerelda!" I laughed, "You can do better! Tell them what you really want!"

"Please let this filthy piggy come from her filthy pussy!" She wailed to her father, and snorted and squealed to abase herself further. I think she enjoyed it.

"Earn it, you sow!" I snarled, magically cut her binds, and threw her to the ground. She clutched at the earth as I mounted her like a bitch, and when I planted my foot beside her face, she licked my toes gratefully, whimpering with need. I gripped her leash, yanked her head up, and made her face her audience. With the other hand, I delivered a ferocious slap across her supple flank. She squealed, and I thrusted. I slapped her again. Her back collapsed into an arch, her shoulders pinched back, and she squealed once more. Her cheeks clapped with every drive of my hips, revealing the coiled pink button of her anus, wafting its aroma into my nostrils. I slapped her a third time, she squealed a third time, and with my slapping hand, I gripped her juicy flank, and pushed my thumb into her aperture.

"Not there!" She screamed, announcing to everyone what I had done to her.

"Not there?!" I laughed cruelly, "What does it matter for a pig like you? Both holes are just as filthy, but this one's still tight!"

I pulled out of her needful cunt, pressed my tip against her sphincter, and drove in. I moaned, and she screamed. Her shithole clenched around me, her rim swelling as it expanded, becoming a purple ring about which my cock slowly sank. Deeper and deeper I went, greased by the juices of her pussy, passing through the coiled sheath of her rectum, meeting her second sphincter, and pushing through it to enter her colon. She seized in agony once more, but it would be short-lived. Her body had been trained to accept me, and had learned that intense pain would soon become pleasure of even greater heights. I forced her to endure several minutes of torture, burying my long rod deep into her bowels, stretching her exit into a grotesque circle until it would no longer close. I ripped my shaft out, and she shrieked, blubbering in the dirt. Her ruined anus was open for me to see clearly to her bottom, the abhorrent pink and ruby flesh coalescing lazily in her dark channel. I admired my work for a moment, then entered her again.

Her screams began to wane once more, the tenor of her shrieks subsiding. Her body began to relax. My cock bottomed-out her cunt from the wrong side, and she seemed to study the new sensation, breathing raptly, not sounding anything, just staying in her bent-over position while I pumped my cock into her shithole. Her head stayed bowed, her hunched shoulders concealing her face. Then, I heard the moans. They were different from before. The delighted tone was gone from them, replaced with a heinous yearning, a devil's groan. Her pelvic floor depressed with every thrust, exaggerating her crack, and it popped with every retreat, protruding to erase the division of her glutes. Her rectum clung to me as I pulled out, the slime of her cunt and anus squelching, the delectable scent following. I gripped each succulent glute, spread her wide, and drove all the way, again and again, my balls swinging to slap her reamed slit. Her back eased back into its arch, her shoulders pinched, and she raised her face once more to her audience. What they saw upon it, I could not, but I could intuit the expression from their own faces. She was possessed of terrible and unnatural pleasures, violated to the soul, and they did not recognize the demon she had become.

"Tell him, little piggy." I whispered.

"Daddy," she moaned to her slack-jawed father, "he's fucking me in the ass!"

I balled my fist in her blonde hair, and pulled her head back. "Tell him how it makes you feel, little piggy." I whispered into her hypnotized eyes.

She looked back at him, and moaned, "I love it! I love it so much!" She confessed.

"Good girl." I said, petting her head. Then I balled my other fist in her hair, and pulled until her back bowed so deeply that her belly nearly touched the earth. "Now, I will give you your reward."

I ravaged her for minutes, plunging my meat into her sucking shithole, clapping her cheeks against my crotch, snarling into her face as she did the same, and animal in totality, reveling in the filthiest of acts. She undulated as best she could in her unnatural arch, driving her ass back against me, grinding it into my pelvis, her teeth bared in a terrible smile, hungry growls emanating from her throat. Her back began to twitch with spasms, her rectum began to seize around me, her grimace turned manic, her nose scrunching, her eyes bulging. I upended her from behind, bringing her knees forward, pulling her body upright, showing our audience exactly what was happening to her. Some of them screamed, some of them gasped, but most stayed silent. Her pussy was a ruin, her virgin blood still wet upon her thighs, the slit turned to a gaping hole that was wide enough to see inside, and witness the way her vaginal floor deformed with the bulge of my cock from the wrong side. They could see the way her taint glistened with her vaginal drool, and they could see the horrific reaming of her anus, the grotesque impaling that she garnered such pleasure from.

"Look at your little piggy!" I laughed, and pulled my cock out of her ass. She screamed as she prolapsed, and a few others screamed as well. I traversed the wet length of her taint, and plunged my sullied meat back into her pussy. There were more cries from the audience, and a woman even fainted, but Esmerelda, she exalted like heaven was between her legs. I rubbed her clit with one hand, pulled on her leash with the other, and accelerated my thrusts, burying my ass-soaked cock deep into her pristine channel, giving her the dirtiness she craved, the trauma and humiliation that she now reveled in. Her face darkened with strangulation, her spit bubbled from her gasping lips, her eyes went wide and unseeing. She writhed in her kneeling position, bucking and heaving in contest with me, dancing to the perverse samba that compelled our joining.

"Make me come! I've been a good piggy!" She croaked, staring at me with the tops of her darkening eyes, each iris begging me for mercy. I grinned at her, and gave her what she wanted. Plunging my cock into her squelching pussy, I reared back, and pulled her atop my lap. Her hands went to her crotch, and my molesting fingers moved beneath her, pinching together at the heat of her gaping anal entrance, and pushing it. Two more women fainted from the audience, a man wretched, and another vomited. Esmerelda squealed like the pig she was, and twisted her ass around my penetrating fist until her rectal cuff consumed me, and sucked about my wrist. Her breath caught, her eyes rolled back, and she droned a single guttural tone. Her nubile body heaved in the last violent throes of ecstasy, then went rigid with it. I drove inside her a final time, and with a roar, I emptied my balls deep into her womb. The orgasm was so intense that it nearly sent me sprawling backward, and I had to cling to her paralyzed body for support, one of my hands still buried in her stretched shithole, the other grasping her flailing bosom for dear life. The cum surged out of me in a torrent of lava, spurting into her desecrated sanctity, and her corrupted vessel took it greedily, her lewd muscles rolling up my length to milk the seed from my loins.

I pulled out of her with a gasp, my energy spent, but she was still in the midst of paradise, her unseeing eyes staring rapturously at her horrified audience, her body convulsing. Sperm comingled with her virgin blood, and dripped from her yawning slit onto the dirt between her knees. I grabbed her by the collar, and pushed her face into the mixture. She sounded out her orgasmic cries as her tongue lolled out to mindlessly taste the heinous concoction, and she lapped it up, longing to sully her last untouched hole. I stroked my cock to the sight, spurting the last of my seed upon her face, watching it as it dribbled down her cheeks, corned her gaping lips, and dribbled into her mouth. She writhed in the mud and filth for a minute longer, her kneeling to expose her exhausted orifices to the townsfolk and her father, who watched on with a look of utter defeat upon his haggard face. Then, her orgasm subsided, and her hoggish samba ended. Sanity returned to her eyes, and her face was cast in a horrible realization. Breath shuddered from her lips, strings of my cum bridging them, and tears welled in her lenses. I could not look at her a moment longer. I stood up, pushed my cock into my trousers, and looked upon the villagers with an imperious stare.

"You told me you had nothing, but that was a lie." I sneered at them, "You now have a whore. With the right entrepreneurial spirit, you could turn out... oh, fifty pieces a week for her. She's not of Bentius stock, not anymore," I curled my lip, "unfortunately, high-end escort services don't take swine into their ranks." I kicked my spurs into my horse, and the beast trotted away, "Another collector will be here next week," I called over my shoulder, "see that you pay him what he is owed, for I doubt he'll be as merciful as I!" I released the spell from Esmerelda's father, and never looked back.

Twenty minutes later, I was back on the country roads, nothing but unharvested wheat on either side of me. I no longer disguised my donkey, but I cloaked myself in the visage of a hobbled old elf. As twilight descended upon the countryside, I found a place to make camp by the road. When the fire crackled by my cooking pot, I took out my staff, and placed Alkandi across from me. She grinned in the flickering light, her eyeless sockets seeming to stare right into my soul.

"I've done worse." I muttered, "You've made me do worse."

She stared back.

"Yes, I enjoyed it." I growled defensively, "I enjoy picking a scab too, but I still bleed. Oh, don't give me that look. I'm a bastard. I always was a bastard. I was a bastard before I even met you. You could've asked my classmates about me, but of course, you killed them all." I stared back into the fire, and let out a cloud of smoke from my pipe. "It had to be done, and done brutally."

She grinned her skull's grimace.

"Remember what you told me back when we were just a gang?" I snapped, "Every rebellion needs three things, Zander: fear, hunger, and hatred. Well, I've given them hatred, and I've given them a soul to personify it. That Esmerelda girl is going to carve her name into the history books, mark my words. She'll be a bloody one."

Her eyeless sockets winked in the firelight.

"The hunger?" I asked, "I'll take care of that myself soon. I just need to get to Jonianas."

Her brow seemed to darken.

"The fear?" I looked out at the mauve prairies, and sighed, "Gorlok will take care of that."

ADRIANNA

I finished reciting Elena's plan to the other hybrids. They sat in silence, mentally digesting it.

"I won't go through with it unless everyone's on board." I said, and looked around at my family.

Faltia was the first to speak. "Elena is one of us, a ranger and a hybrid. She's our forlorn sister, and we must help her."

The others murmured in agreement. Only Furia stayed silent beside me.

Soraya spoke next. "If you need to make a million dollars disappear, I'm your girl. I can fix the books."

"Seems like a pretty simple mission, all-in-all," Brianna said, "get money and deliver it. We don't even need to plan a heist; we are the bank."

"It's the delivery part that's the problem." Alexa said, then turned to me, "Commander, are you sure about this?"

"I don't see any other way," I said, "those copper mines are the only way to get through the Great Forest without Arbor seeing us."

"But the risk you're taking..." Alexa quivered visibly, "Commander, you can't trust Drake Titus. The only person in the world he's beholden to is Yavara."

"And she was the only one he'd give the gift of day-walking to." Brianna said, "She, and Prestira. If you offer him your throat, he's likely to just take all of you."

"He won't."

"Then he'll just refuse you. He hates day-walkers." Kiera said.

"I'll convince him to make an exception for me." I said.

"Will you?" Eva teased.

"You're goddamn right I will." I snapped.

The others studied me, each donning a different expression of amusement. If I could be embarrassed, I might've blushed, but that part of me was gone, so I just smirked back.

"And after you convince Titus to change you, what then?" Furia asked beside me, "Will you change the rest of us?"

"Of course I won't."

"And why not?" Kiera asked indignantly, "Do you want to keep all the fun for yourself?"

"There's nothing fun about—"

"Oh, shut up." Brianna giggled, "The only thing not fun about being a vampire is the commitment. That's why Titus hates day-walkers; they get to have their cake and eat it to."

"And I love cake." Eva hissed, licking her lips.

"Will you be making an exception for us, Commander?" Faltia asked, her blue eyes alight with mischief.

"You'll be making one for me, Adrianna." Furia muttered in my ear, her body suddenly pressed to mine, "You're not going into those mines without me."

"That's exactly why I'm not biting you." I said sharply to her, then turned to the rest, "That's why I'm not biting any of you. I will deliver the money alone."

Soraya rolled her eyes. "No, you fucking won't."