Queen Yavara Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I confessed with a cry around his thumb, my body tingling from head to toe, the masochism slowly building within me. Oh, what terrible desires Leveria had awakened with her knives, what horrid fetishes had carved their way into my sexuality.

"Show your worshipers who you really are." Yenciata growled as he slid the leather across my naked back, "And dispel the notion that you are anything but the filthiest of whores!" And he snapped the belt across my back, forcing me into an arch, my head whipping up, my eyes widening above lips poised to scream. Before I could sound the exclamation, another strike was dealt to my back, and my shoulders pinched together, my hands turning to claws that quivered in the air. The third strike came across my back, and this time, I managed to utter a screech of pure, blissful agony. I froze in a precarious balance upon my knees, and my eyes fell upon Sofia. She had been watching the entire time, and by the damp state of her dress, I could tell she'd been enjoying the show so far. Not now. There was horror in her expression, and her pale lips seemed ready to sound out a protest. Through my blurry eyes, I closed one lid, and gave her a tear-streaked wink.

The belt came across me again, and I was cast to the floor, catching myself on my hands just as another strike sang upon my back. My spine bowed away from the pain as a scream erupted from my lips, and the belt came down again, and again, and again. My elbows gave, and I was brought to the floor, my hands clawing at the rug, my teeth bared. I endured two more strikes across the back before the leather snapped upon my buttocks, sending a ripple through my fatty domes. I growled into the rug, the residual pain of each blow stinging so wonderfully into my flesh, the warmth radiating along the welts that formed. I no longer feared the lash, but anticipated with my heart alight in the thrill of it. Oh, how the sudden agony wound its way into me, how it seemed like a bolt of life being shot into my veins. And oh, the stings! The way they ate into my skin and muscle, suffusing the receptors of pain and pleasure, heightening my sensations twofold. I cried out with every shot, my back no longer bowed away from the pain, but arching to accentuate it, to elongate my spine so that the sensation crawled through me for longer. I was moaning between each strike, grinding my thighs together, so wet they were, so hot with the intense arousal that burned within me. I danced to the rhythm of Yenciata's belt, knowing without looking where the next blow would land, and presenting it to him, relishing the anticipation, celebrating the pain, savoring the aftershocks of it all. Destroy me. Ruin me. Desecrate me. My body is a temple, but I'm a Satanist.

The last blow landed right between my cheeks, and I purred like a lioness, stretching in feline revelry. My hair had become disheveled, and through the strands, I saw Racian, Karlan and Julian all staring at me with their mouths agape. But I didn't care about them. Sofia sat in her chair, the expression of horror still on her face, but of a different kind. I grinned wolfishly at her from behind my strands. That was the look of trauma I wanted to see. Get ready for the fucking show.

Yenciata hooked his belt through the loop in my collar, and yanked me upright on my knees. There were three cocks waiting for me, pulsing and throbbing, weeping with precum. What else could a girl ask for? I wrapped my fingers covetously about Glecian's shaft, and he took me roughly by the wrist.

"No, whore." He said softly, "You only get to use your mouth."

"Of course, Master." I breathed on his tip, staring dotingly up at him, "Please forgive my foolishness."

He sneered, and snaked his fingers through my hair before balling his fist. Oh, the stings! "Whores aren't forgiven," he laughed, "whores are punished."

And my throat was filled with him a second later. I gagged, tears filming my eyes, my nose pressed into his groin, my nostrils filled with the musky scent of him. His balls rested upon my chin, his salty flavor inundated my palate, and his pulsing rod added a second heartbeat within me. He pulled out, giving me no time to heave in a breath, then he shoved himself back in. Over and over he did this, fucking my face until strings of precum and spit snapped from my mouth, and braids of saliva cascaded down my chin to pool upon my breasts. When he'd had his fill of me, he wrenched my head away, and passed me unceremoniously over to Simian.

Lord Simian was not cruel, but he was firm. He demanded that I keep my hands in my lap and sit cross-legged when he throat-fucked me, and like a schoolgirl learning a harsh lesson, I did. He did not care that my fingers wrapped around my cock, nor that they ventured to my pussy. He did not berate me for pleasuring myself, only scolded me for my poor posture. I daresay that by the end of it, I had the squarest shoulders and straightest back in Tenvalia, for he angled his cock in such a way as to compel my neck into place. I moaned around him, slurping upon his shaft as it passed through my lips, enjoying his authoritarian command over me as more of my saliva dripped onto my flailing breasts, the mesh gold bra twinkling, the pierced nipples engorged with blood.

Yenciata was the worst, or the best. He held my nose shut, and suffocated me with his cock. When I flailed with desperate hands, he subdued them behind my back, and only shoved himself deeper into my tender gullet. My only escape was to satisfy him, but no matter how I pleased him, no matter how I glugged and gargled, no matter how I sucked and slurped, he would not relinquish his painful pinch on my nose. I knew then that he would only show mercy at the height of my agony, and so I enjoyed my ruination, savoring the ratcheting pain and panic that began to boil in my chest. I thrashed with desperate hips, undulated with a begging spine, and pleaded with my watery eyes, my face purpling. He just kept stuffing his fat cock into my throat, raping my neck until I was at the height of fear and excitement, and the world was most vivid. Then, before things became black, he pulled his cock out, and I heaved in the most pleasurable breath I'd ever known.

"Good girl," he chuckled, stroking my marred lips, "what does a good little whore like you want?"

"I thought you knew what I wanted, Master." I hissed.

He slapped me for my insolence, and I could not contain the glee in my yelp. Perhaps I should have. His hand ventured to my chest, and he balled a fist in my mesh bra. He torqued his wrist, the chain links coiled inward, and the piercing in my nipples stretched open around the metal that impaled them. I screamed, the sound filled with masochistic delight, my body writhing beneath his balled fist, my face both anguished and delighted. He smirked, and tossed me to the floor. My writhe continued, my hips swaying in the air, my hands reaching back to grab my supple glutes, and pry them apart, displaying the moist and eager holes that leaked and winked at him in turn.

"Filthy little whore." He purred, running his cock through my crack, smearing my juices through my blushing petals, my glistening taint, my puckered anus. "Beg for it." He hissed, "Tell me where you want it."

"In my pussy!" I groaned, wriggling my pelvic floor against his shaft, desperate to feel him inside my starving hole. "Please, Master!" I bawled, "Please fuck my undeserving cunt!"

"Wretched thing." He mused, lining up his shot, "What kind of a woman pleads so profusely for a stranger's cock?"

"Just a whore, Master!" I whimpered, shuddering when his tip slid through my inner folds. Oh, how I salivated for him, my inner walls saturated with desire, pulsating with readiness.

"Just a whore." He echoed, and drove himself all the way in. I mewled in glee, my lips peeled back to reveal my smile, my eyes closed to savor every inch. He satiated the void within me, his hard heat sating my wet warmth, stretching my ribbed channel until it was achingly full. His balls slapped against my cock, then swung back with his retreat, and slapped me again with his forceful penetration, his meat pounding through my soft innards, separating me, the impact resonating deep in my nethers. I crooned, holding myself spread open for him, letting him see the way his thick cock stretched my tight pussy-lips from my body, the sensation of it like lightning in my pelvis.

He grabbed my hair and forced me into a doggy position, my hands finding purchase on the rug, clutching the fibers for dear life. There was a cock waiting for me there, Lord Glecian's, but when I opened my watering mouth to take it, he clasped his palm over my lips, and sneered. Holding my face up, he elevated my torso, and slid beneath it. My eyes went wide over my covered mouth, and I squealed muffled protests as I shook my head fervently. My misgivings were of course, disingenuous, and my masters played their roles to perfection. Yenciata held my hands behind my back, allowing me to be passionate with my attempts to wriggle free, and Glecian slid his thick cock down the underside of my shaft, toying my smaller member against his, letting their throbbing lengths and heads wrestle sensually. Though I still struggled in the captivity of Yenciata's dominating hold, I celebrated the squirming combat of my penis against Glecian's, the way they rubbed together, applying pressure upon the other's to milk volumes of precum from our tips that greased our joining in hot liquid. We grinded against each other for minutes, Yenciata compelling my movements with his thrusts, squishing my pathetic leaking rod against the piece of man beneath me, acclimating Glecian to the pleasurable sensation of joining his cock with another so that he could do it inside me. When both of us were near the precipice of orgasm, Glecian slid his manhood down the length of mine, pressed his tip against the base of Yenciata's, and pushed in.

I screamed around his muffling hand, my eyes bulging. My pussy was stretched into an unnatural oval, the lips becoming thin and taut to accommodate the extra girth of man being shoved forcefully into it. Were it not for my copious fluids, the entrance might've torn me, but my body was ravenous even if my mind could not take it, and so I surrendered my mental faculties to my carnal self, and relaxed to savor the sweet agony. Glecian's balls pressed against Yenciata's at my frothing entrance, and they both groaned on either side of me. Their tips touched my bottom together, their lengths hollowed me out, and their girths stretched me deliciously, coaxing the nerves like they'd never been before. They thrusted as one. I heaved between them, my legs straightening into lateral splits at my sides, opening wide to accommodate them. I whined and cried through the first thrusts, tears streaking down my flushed cheeks, my body rigid with pain. I groaned and gasped through their second drives, my insides forming around their invasion, embracing it. I moaned and sighed through their third piercing of me, my shoulders relaxing, my belly unclenching, but my legs keeping their straight bridge, opening myself receptively for their horrific violation. By the fourth thrust, I was crying out in glee, my face filled with the dawning revelation of such a terrible pleasure, my eyes shining in acceptance of it.

I felt the angle of Yenciata's cock change inside of me, his shaft pressing hard against my ceiling, his base squishing against Glecian's. I purred and grinded down on their joined members, not realizing in that moment that Yenciata was simply making room for Lord Simian. I felt a third penis traverse my crack, and press against my coiled anal aperture. Before I had time to ready myself, he drove in. I screamed in suffused anguish and delight, feeling the space between my holes become smaller until there was no space at all. My rectum dilated to accommodate the third man, but there was scant room for him with my pussy so full, and so he had to force himself in. He grunted in pleasure, celebrating my tightness as he bored into me, and I could only sputter and whimper, my breath torn from my lungs, my mind hinged on his tip as it moved deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

I was so full. So full of man. My holes were packed with stinking, pulsating, sweating cocks, rigid and hot within my delicate womanly channels, desecrating me in a way I had never known. As the last inches of Simian's shaft entered me, and as his balls nestled atop Yenciata's shaft, a great peace came over me. There was no void within me left, no pocket of air, nor elastic swath that could be stretched. I was at my very limit, and at this exquisite point of agony and ecstasy, I found a perfect balance. A shuddering breath flowed from my lips, and cut through the chorus of groaning males that tortured me from within. With what strength was left in my pelvic muscles, I clenched around all of them, and quivered in delight.

"Well, Masters," I whispered breathily around Glecian's palm, "what are you waiting for? Fuck your filthy whore."

Oh, they did. Glecian's hands wrapped around my throat, Yenciata's hooked two fingers into my cheeks to fish-hook me, and Simian balled his fists in my hair to force my head back. They reared, angled, and thrusted as one. The impact resonated all the way to my chest, and the piercing of my depths was like nothing I'd ever known. They ran through my pliant inner-flesh, deforming it to fit their reaming girths, squishing against my walls and membranes, alighting every nerve within me. Again, and again, and again, they thrusted, lifting me between their crotches, so powerful were their drives that my pelvis was shot forward into a thrust of its own, presenting my leaking member to the room below my stretched belly and jiggling breasts, the mesh gold chains twinkling upon my unattended bosom.

I squealed around Yenciata's fingers, my beautiful and noble visage turned ugly and lecherous, my tongue lolling between his knuckles as spit leaked from my stretched cheeks and lips. Despite that, I was grinning, grinning like a stupefied slut in the height of defilement, stripped of my mind, stripped of my dignity, made to be nothing but a sow who writhed in the filth. I was beautiful in my ugliness, a whore in her natural state, taking three cocks with such grace. My tear-filmed gaze fell upon Karlan, Ralian and Julian, who stared at me with reverence even as I was ruined, whose cocks were so rigid that they were curving painfully back. My hands were now free, and I raised them forward, beckoning them to join in this ritual of hedonism.

"Come, heathen worshippers." Yenciata sneered to them, "Your whore-goddess awaits you."

He released me from his fish-hook, and filled his hands with the jiggling fat of my ass. Karlan was there to fill my mouth with his, and I shared a romantic kiss with him, translating all the terrible pleasures I was experiencing into my lips and tongue. Two mouths found my breasts, their tongues gently toying with my pierced nipples, filtering felicitous tingles into my bosom. I filled my hands with their hair, and brought them deeper, savoring the way they nursed from me with such veneration. I glanced down at the tops of their heads, and discerned Julian's from Ralian's. I grinned in Karlan's mouth, and pushed Julian's head down.

The weakest of my followers was eager to comply, and even more eager to debase himself. I broke from Karlan's kiss, and grinned down at Julian as his lips hovered over my cock. The three men inside me thrusted as one, and my pelvis was lurched forward from the inside. My tip passed through Julian's lips, slid down his nestling wet tongue, and found the entrance of his throat. He wrapped his lush pink lips around me, and sucked. I groaned splendidly, easing back with the retreat of my penetrators, biting my lower lip, my eyes cast downward imperiously. I thrusted once more in unison with the men behind me, and as they violated me to the fullest, I violated Lord Julian.

The heat of lust we now generated surpassed the fetid bonds of heterosexuality, and what would be done this night would never be spoken of again. These men did not just enjoy the pleasures of my body, but of each other's. Yavara thought that the art of a gangbang was to keep the male's attention focused on the female, lest they realize each other, but Yavara was not a hybrid, she did not know what it meant to have the desires of a man, and in that moment, I realized that I had surpassed even her.

"Mmm, suck it." I hummed luxuriantly, bringing him against my crotch. It was his first time, but he knew intuitively how to please another man. So when my eyes came once again upon Karlan, I did not have to say what I wanted him to do. It was writ across his gaze already. No one would ever speak of this. No one would ever know. Julian's back was arched, his naked supple cheeks exposed and spread out before Karlan's crotch. I reached between my legs, filled my palm with my spurting juices, and extended my hand toward Karlan's cock. Wrapping him in my fingers, I greased his manhood, then lowered the tip between Lord Julian's spread glutes. Julian's eyes flashed open. There was not alarm in them, but an inquiry. I smiled through my moaning lips, giving the bisexual masochist a wordless promise, uncurling my balled fist in his long golden hair to run my fingers lovingly through it. He kept his eyes locked with mine, and eased himself backward. Karlan held him by the hips, and shifted himself forward. They connected their bodies with a jiggling impact, and Julian's back bowed in delight, his eyes closing in hedonism as his lips locked firmly around my cock, and suckled greedily. Karlan groaned in pleasure, his face baring an expression of fascination and self-discovery as he eased himself back before driving in once more.

The sight aroused me, but the knowledge that I had compelled the act aroused me even further. Trapped between the abusive thrusts being dealt to my packed insides, and the reverent suckling of my parts being dealt to my front, I swayed literally and figuratively through my dichotomy of sexuality. I shared a kiss with Karlan as we shared Julian between us, plugging both ends of his digestive tract until he was writhing in orgasm. God, he was easy to conquer. He came between his trembling legs, spurting shameful volumes upon the carpet as his prostate was pumped to emptiness. Taking him by the leash I'd made of his belt, I bid him to crawl forward until Karlan's cock slipped from his ass, slick and shining with vaginal nectar and anal grease.

"It looks delicious, does it not?" I whispered tremulously into my dog's ear, barely holding onto my composure with the churning of my insides.

"Yes, Your Holiness." He uttered.

"Share it with me, pet." I chuckled, and beckoned Karlan forward. We placed our mouths on either side of him, and cleaned him off with our tongues. While Julian licked with subservience in his eyes, I consumed Karlan like he was prey, telling him with my ravenous gaze that he was still serving me. To ensure him of the sentiment, I cradled his balls with a covetous hand, and penetrated his anus with my middle finger. He jolted upright, shock and pleasure upon his face, and I ventured deeper, grinning around his cock, my grin broadening wickedly when I found his prostate. I did not have to move my head to suck him, for my body swayed violently with the thrusts of the sadists behind me, creating an undulation from my driving hips, to my bobbing head.

When he was on the verge of coming, I withdrew, and shooed Julian away when he moved to finish the job. Ralian ceased his nursing, and gave room for Karlan to descend with my guiding hand still wrapped around his cock.

"It's alright." I whispered when he stopped, realizing what I wanted from him, "It's alright, love," I cooed so gently with my shaking voice, "I'll take care of you."