Queen Yavara Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralian, Julian and Glecian all bore witness as I guided Karlan to turn away from me, and mount Glecian's belly. I unclasped Karlan's cock, and spread his cheeks. His pink coiled button stared back up at me, wrapped around my finger, sucking it greedily. I withdrew my penetrating digit, took hold of Karlan's hips, and eased him back. The men inside me pulled, stretching my ruined pussy-lips from my body, extending my anal cuff grotesquely outward. For the thousandth time that night, I savored the way they ruined me, then braced myself for their invasion. They thrusted into me, and I thrusted into Karlan. He cried out, his voice carrying hoarsely, his strong back tensing with striations. Like the loving goddess I was, I eased him gently back against me, molding my soft feminine curves into his tense posterior, bidding him to relax against me. I kissed his neck lovingly as my cock pulled back, groaning to feel the way his pulsating prostate and clenching rectum held me so snugly. When I penetrated him again, he did not cry out, but groaned in harmony with me, tilting his head back to receive the soft suctioning marks I dotingly placed upon his throat.

"Ralian," I said commandingly, "you've been too idle. Prepare yourself for me with Julian."

Ralian looked uncertain, but Julian was not. He took Ralian by the points of his hips, and gently bid him to bend over. Ralian did so with trepidation, but his cock was rigid between his thighs. Biting his lip in anticipation, Julian scooped a dollop of his own cum from the rug, and applied it to Ralian's anus. I could tell by the way Ralian's brow furrowed, that he enjoyed the sensation. He kept his eyes on me as Julian lined up his shot, and slowly penetrated him. If I could have painted the expression on his face for posterity, I would have had it hanging over my fireplace to enjoy on lonely nights. The vulnerability, the realization, the moment of pain, then the dawning of pleasure across his boyish features when Julian's manhood comfortably slid inside him was just exquisite. They rocked back and forth, Ralian learning how to receive, Julian learning how to give, each of them slow and gentle with their motions, surrendering more to the forbidden passion until they locked eyes with one another over Ralian's hunched shoulders. They gauged each other carefully, then moved in for the kiss. With Ralian's head tilted back, and Julian's face atop, they succumbed in full to their homosexual joining, wilting like roses into each other's flesh. Julian reached beneath his partner, and began to milk Ralian's unattended organ, and as I watched them, I reached around Karlan, and did the same.

Simien yanked my head back by my hair, tearing me from my deific debauchery, reminding me that I still had masters to please. He needn't have; how could I forget? Yenciata and Glecian's cocks still stretched my pussy into a ruinous oval, and Simian's rod still reamed my shithole gaping, their synchronized thrusts beginning to accelerate. I sung my delight to the ceiling, my body forced into a rapid undulation, my hips thrusting faster and faster, my cock burying into Karlan's ass with vicious drives. My legs were numb in their lateral splits, but my pelvis was filled with sensation, and the pleasures of my ass, pussy and cock were sloshing together, comingling and rising to my belly, expanding to my fingers and toes! I was losing control! I stroked Karlan fervently with both hands, my pants and exclamations joining with his. Julian matched our pace inside Ralian, gripping his partner by his blonde strands and fucking him with a purpose.

"Take it, whore!" Yenciata growled over the lot of them, his breath ragged with exertion, "Fucking take it!"

"Yes, Master!" I screamed, my body no longer my own, moving to the brutal cadence of my puppeteers. Poor Karlan was fucked into a wailing mess, but the thrusts I dealt him were not my own. I heaved and heaved, stuffed with cock in my holes until they quaked with spasms, and I was screaming, screaming, screaming like a whore on her last penny, tears cascading down my cheeks, my eyes staring exultantly up at the ceiling, looking through to the heavens. The feeling built to the breaking point, and they fucked me through it, ratcheting the violence, winding the tension, fucking me, fucking me, fucking me until I lost my mind, and I was nothing but a singularity of violation that squealed out the soprano notes of orgasm. They burst inside of me as one, each cock spewing its load into my desecrated depths, saturating my inner-flesh with thick globs of cum. My starving anus and pussy sucked gluttonously upon their rods, milking them for every drop until they were dry. Simian's cock punched my prostate into a spasming mess, and with a hoarse cry, I burst inside Karlan's shithole. He was writhing atop Glecian, thick ropes of cum shooting from his tip and splattering upon his own belly, chest and face. Ralian succumbed to an orgasm of his own, collapsing onto the rug and groaning pathetically as he spewed his release between his quivering legs. Only Julian, who had already come, managed to keep himself from climaxing, and that was only because he pulled out of Ralian and suppressed his ascension with a groan.

There was a brief moment of peace in the debauchery, and it allowed an insidious moment of doubt to creep in. After the catharsis of lust had dwindled, Karlan, Julian and Ralian all looked at each other with growing horror in their eyes. I made sure to nip it in the bud. With a groan of effort, I eased myself from the spears that penetrated me, the squelching and farting of our separation trumpeting from my abused holes. God, I'd never been so gaped. My pussy was loose and yawning, absolutely ruined. My asshole would not coalesce at all, and I could feel the air of the room in its tunnel. I couldn't remember a time I'd been so satisfied. Upon shaking legs, I crawled to the center of my worshipers, and stood before them.

"Karlan," I said, taking his jaw in my hand, "Ralian," I said, taking his hair in my hand. I turned to Julian, "And you, Julian. Everything you have done this night has been at my command. You are worms, and you obey without thinking," I turned to Ralian, "and without guilt. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Your Holiness." They said in unison, relief coming over their faces, arousal returning to their members. Ah, young men.

"I am Alkandran." I said, dropping to a crouch before them, the cum leaking from my gaping holes and onto the rug, "I have succubus and incubus blood in my veins. You're so wrapped around my finger that you'd fuck your own fathers if I told you to." I smirked devilishly, "What a party that would be." I looked over at the predators of the pack, and beckoned them to join with just my eyes. They came over, and sat in the circle that surrounded me, moving in file between the prey. I was surrounded by penises, and I drew my eyes across each sullied member, savoring their unique sizes and shapes. "I was made for pleasure," I whispered, "but so were you. Why would God make masculine lust so pleasurable, if she did not intend for men to enjoy each other?"

My eyes rested upon Glecian and Simian, the two most-experienced men of the group. I beckoned them to each other, and they gazed easily into one another's eyes. I could not let these men leave this place until all had engaged in the forbidden act. It was my way of sealing their loyalty. I crawled until I was straddling their adjacent legs, and I covetously grasped each of their organs, and brought the throbbing tips togethers. I was transfixed by the way the moist tender flesh of their glans conformed and deformed with the slightest press, the heads pulsing to release milky froth that greased their joining. I pressed their cocks together until they were shaft to shaft, and I took them both into my mouth at once.

My tongue slathered their joined lengths, my cheeks puffed with them, and my throat gagged to accommodate both. I could not deep-throat their joined members, but I could take one into my gullet while the other waited patiently, savoring the heat of his rod pressed so snugly against the other's. My hands cradled their balls, massaging tenderly, the pads of my fingers savoring the way the testicles thrummed beneath the thin scrotal flesh. My fingers ventured lower, and pressed to their asses. They opened their legs for me, and I penetrated them easily. Both men groaned in mutual delight, looking from each other, to me. Their smiles became lecherous, their gazes became heavy-lidded. Glecian parted his pale lips, and Simian moved in to taste them. Their hands found each other's jaws, and they caressed one another down the neck and chest, before venturing lower. I removed my mouth so that they could grasp the other's cock, and I burrowed my fingers deeper, finding their prostates. I milked the internal organ with a firm massage, and their legs began to quiver in delight. Simian made the first move. Turning to his side, he pressed himself against Glecian. Glecian rotated with him, turning his hips, presenting his supple ass to the man behind him. I removed my finger, and Simian added his cock.

They moaned together, shifting to nestle themselves comfortably, moving curve to curve and front to back. I slid my finger out of Simian, and sucked it clean as I marveled upon their homosexual joining, their balls squishing together against Glecian's taint, his hairless rim being stretched open into a pink circle. They were experienced men indeed, but this moment of self-discovery was a virgin event, and it was precious to witness. I watched it with a rapt gaze, empowered to know that I had done it, aroused to the point of pain to see such beautiful men engage in such a beautiful act. But there was one who still had not tasted the forbidden fruit.

"Lord Yenciata," I said, turning around, "I do—"

"You're supposed to call me 'Master,' whore." Yenciata said threateningly.

"Yes, Master." Julian cooed, riding Yenciata's cock. The slight boyish masochist was splayed across the sadist, his little cock rigid with pleasure as his pink anus was stretched open, Yenciata's thick cock glistening with the cum he used as lube. Yenciata growled, and forced himself all the way inside the begging twink, and Julian moaned splendidly, his hands held firmly behind his back, leaving his pathetic rod unattended and leaking with the spurts forced from his abused prostate. I smiled at the scene, and turned to Karlan and Ralian.

They were exploring each other curiously, pressing their fronts to one another, sliding their cocks between the other's balls and thighs. They kissed awkwardly, but not without enjoyment. They smiled between their unsure exchanges of lips and tongue, then inclined their heads to adjust. I was loath to intrude, but I had needs that needed to be attended to.

"Slaves," I commanded softly, "pleasure me."

As Ralian shifted to his side to take Karlan's cock inside him, I mounted their faces, and made them clean me out. I groaned splendidly, swaying upon my oral perch, leaning this way and that to savor the texture of each tongue in my ruined holes. When I was sated thusly, I made my way through the circle, attending to lonesome cocks with my mouth, ensuring each pairing that their joining was a bisexual one. I sucked Glecian until he drained his second load down my throat, I ate Yenciata's ass until he'd filled his victim, and I took turns slurping from Karlan and Ralian's sacks as they sensually joined their bodies, the sweet tang of their anal lust dripping on my tongue. When every man had orgasmed, and all barriers were broken, I ended the intermission, and began the final act.

The predators became wolves once more, and the prey became my food. I lined Karlan and Ralian up shaft-to-shaft, making them interlock their legs so that their cocks were joined by their undersides, and wobbling in the air. I took a deep breath, and squatted upon them. I whined through gritted teeth as my ass was stretched to ruinous levels, but I endured the pain with relish, and slid slowly down until my cheeks were nestled in their crotches. They moaned in mutual delight, enjoying each other as much as they enjoyed the hot squeeze of my vile hole. I groaned with them, my thighs opening into a wide quivering squat to accommodate Julian. He slid against the other two, wrapping his legs around their joined laps and seating atop their thighs. His smaller cock was a blessing in this position, for I could take its full length inside me without having to lean back. I eased myself down it, my pussy compacted against the fullness of my ass, my netherlips salivating in readiness. I adjusted myself atop my throne, precariously striding the brink of self-control, the imminence of orgasm always threatening me in such a violated state. When I was in a position of equilibrium, I beckoned to the wolves.

They came to me, circled me, and attacked. Yenciata grabbed my breasts by the piercings, and drove his cock between them. My tits pillowed around his shaft, and his tip broke my cleavage to enter my waiting mouth. I tasted the anal tang of Julian on his head, and slurped it hedonistically, my eyes cast in masochistic splendor when he began twisting my pierced nipples. I reached to my sides, and took Glecian and Simian in my hands, stroking them aggressively, readying them for me. At my signal, my followers began to thrust inside me.

Up and down, up and down, I was hoisted, my anus stretched to the point of breaking elasticity, searing with equal parts pain and pleasure. My pussy was so tight around Julian that I could feel the texture of his skin against my hungry vaginal flesh, which soaked him in, the lewd muscles rolling up his length to take him deeper. Yenciata thrusted through my breasts with a fervency, pleasuring my nipples with pain, pleasuring my mouth with his stinking cock that drove relentlessly through my squished mammary fat. The gold mesh bra clinked with my jiggling breasts, flashing in the lamplight, displaying his emerging rod in opulent debauchery.

When he had his fill, they switched positions. Glecian forced Julian on his back, and mounted my cock. I gasped in delight to feel my organ suffocated by his anal embrace, and I marveled at the way he rode me, squishing his ass again my pelvis, pinning poor Julian down as he feasted upon the masochist's lips and tongue. Karlan and Ralian rose to take my nipples into their mouths, sucking so sensually upon my ornamented breasts, fucking me so sweetly in my sucking shithole. Simian took my mouth for his own, driving into it with a purpose, craning my head so that he could see the way his cock bulged in my neck as it was forced down my gullet. I croaked and gagged, tears filming from my eyes, my throat swallowing rapaciously to compel his pleasure. Yenciata was given the full attention of my hands, and he made sure I put them to good work.

Then it was Simian's turn to choose his piece of me, and he took my mouth once more, but not as I expected. Mounting my face, he forced my head back so that I could suck upon his anus, and drive my wriggling tongue deep into his filth. I rocked back and forth, a slave to the motions of my slaves, my cock near to bursting inside Glecian's ass. Yenciata entertained himself with Karlan and Ralian's mouths, making them cease their nursing so that he could once again drive his cock between my breasts, and make them tongue his tip when it poked out the top. The debasement aroused them, and their thrusts within my ass became more impassioned. Julian, still pinned beneath Glecian, felt the nonverbal cue, and followed suit, driving into my pussy, forcing me to fuck Glecian with a purpose. We writhed together, me with my head tilted back painfully, my breast used, hands gripping me on all parts. My thighs were wrapped in fingers, my ass was encased in palms, and my breasts were squished with the indents of gripping knuckles. I was a captive, a slaver, a queen and a whore, and I orgasmed as all four, dancing fervently as my holes contracted, my cock spurted, and my mouth squealed into the grotesque, delicious depths of the man mounting my face.

But the night was not over. I was passed around, carried, bent over, and bent in half. I was displayed as a deity and exposed as a whore. My flesh became sticky with cum, slick with sweat and flushed with exertion. My hair became matted and crisp, my face was smeared with makeup and glitter, a clown of sinful delights. I was encircled by cocks, my tongue wagging like a bitch's to taste the cum that was splashed upon my face. I was placed upon the table and made to receive load after load of men emptying themselves into my gaping, prolapsed asshole. They forced Julian's face between my cheeks, and made him suck out the meal from my rose-petalled shithole. I was spread out in the chair, blubbering and commanding in turn as each man planted their seed deep in my womb. And I went from man to man, fucking them in their virgin asses, sucking their quaking balls, licking them from taint to ass, and lathering their vile insides. I facilitated the coupling of every man as I was fucked in every hole, and by the time the night was over, not a single person in the room had the strength to stand.

I was left to sleep in a nest of men, my breath exiting my lungs with a whistle of the utmost contentment. It had been my masterpiece. I had taken six men who'd been raised in the homophobic confines of elvish society, and I had turned them upon each other with nothing but my sexual prowess. As I stared up at the ceiling, my limbs suffused with exhaustion, my body plied with the love of every man surrounding me, I knew that I had become limitless. I was Alkandran in totality, and there was nothing I could not do, no man or woman I could not conquer.

"Elena?" A small voice asked. I had nearly forgotten. With great effort, I lifted my head to see Sofia in the corner. She had buried herself in a pile of throw-pillows, making something akin to a fort. Only her eyes showed from the space between the pillows, and they peered out at me from the dark.

"Did I scare you?" I croaked with a smile.

"Yes." She said, her voice frightened. There was a pause, then she whispered, "You're not... you're not who I thought you were."

I groaned, and stood up, peeling myself from the flesh of Ralian and Yenciata. I walked over to the pile of pillows, and pulled off the top one. "What do you mean?" I asked gently.

"When you said I'd see a different side of you tonight, I didn't know... I didn't know what you meant. I understand now, and it scares me."

I knelt to her level. "Why does it scare you?"

"You're so alien." She whispered, "The things you did..."

"No matter how dirty it gets, it's just sex, Sofia."

"It's not just sex!" She snapped, then averted her gaze from mine with a swallow, "You changed them. I always thought it was just your body that was different, but Elena, you are no Highlander." She looked fearfully up at me, "You're something else."

I smiled, and extended my hand toward her cheek. She recoiled, but I was too exhausted to play the coy game. I touched her despite her whimpering objection, and snaked my fingers behind her head. It was a threatening maneuver, and I meant it to be so. "Sofia," I said gently to the terrified elf, "I am something far greater than a Highlander. You are right to fear me," I stroked her quivering bottom lip with my thumb, "but you needn't."

"But I do." She hissed.

I connected our brows, forcing her to look into my blue Highlander eyes. "You were fucking yourself beneath these pillows. I can smell it." I whispered.

She nodded shamefully.

I chuckled, and raked my fingers through her hair. "I was like you once. I was in a bar in Ardeni Dreus, witnessing for the first time, the truth of Alkandra. Yavara was someone I had known and loved my whole life, and in one day, she shattered my perception of her. The horror I felt..." I breathed in, and sighed, "oh, it was beautiful. Such trauma. Such confusion. How could someone I had known with all my heart turn into an unrecognizable savage? How could she do those things without a second thought? Had I truly ever known her?"