Queen Yavara Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pinched my nipple, and squeezed tightly. I gasped, our lips parting for only a moment. She twisted me past the point of pain, my mammary fat shadowing with torqueing spirals, and I rubbed my thighs together, longing to feel her between them. She smiled against my mouth as she toyed with my breast, squeezing it, thumbing the nipple, deforming it in her hand until I knew every line of her palm by touch. Her fingers moved expertly, each one knowing just how to touch me, the digits of her other hand caressing my neck almost lovingly, drawing me back into her kiss.

She released my breast, and slid her hand down my belly, her fingers savoring the contours of my abdomen. Then I felt her navigating the crease of my thigh, and my heart jumped in my throat, my eyes flashing open. Her eyes were lazily opened, their sapphire irises watching me with amusement swimming in their depths. She closed one eye in a wink, and pushed her hand between my legs.

LEVERIA

My blood was high in my chest, my breath was rapt, hissing from me with excitement. I felt the warmth of my baby sister's cunt, then I felt the wetness. I felt the way her soft folds pliantly gave way to my index and pinky finger, the way her clit throbbed against my ring and middle finger as I rubbed past it, the way her moist slit pulsed with her heartbeat, so heavy and quick. I licked her lips when I left the kiss, owning her in my brand of hedonism, enjoying the way she tilted her head back to whimper. So supplicant, so shy and soft she was, frightened to want me, but unable to deny it.

"Tell me what you want, Yavara." I whispered, and slid my hand across her womanhood. Back and forth, back and forth, I rubbed her, deforming her delicate folds and petals, sliding the pads of my fingers through her slit, but not penetrating it, rubbing her throbbing pearl until it had engorged from its hood. She mewled and blubbered, pushing feebly against me with her hands, struggling dispiritedly in my arms, waiting for me to defile her.

"Say it..." I hissed, "you know what to say."

"Please fuck me!" She whined, writhing in my arms.

I entered my little sister, my middle and ring fingers sliding easily through the taut lips of her lover's mouth, curling inside of her and pressing like I was trying to pick her up from the inside. Her pelvis elevated in delight, a sigh of immeasurable satisfaction flowed from her lips, harmonizing with her moan. Her hands found the binding of my bosom, and she released one of my strangled breasts to let it balloon into her face. I sighed contentedly, and brought my little sister's head to my breast so that she could dutifully nurse from me. The image was strangely childlike and endearing, which somehow made it even more perverse. She stared dotingly up with her big orange eyes, her mouth slurping pleasantly around my nipple, sucking like a babe so that my breast stretched into her mouth, then squished against her muzzle.

My thumb found her throbbing clit, and I toyed with it, rubbing it back and forth, letting it flick stiffly from either side of my molesting digit. She hummed in pleasure, her brow furrowing at the apex of her forehead, such a look of vulnerability upon her face.

"You like it when your big sister fucks your little pussy?" I whispered, crinkling my nose dotingly.

She nodded, making an infantile face of contentment, bringing both her hands around my breast as though to milk me. Despite her façade of innocence, I could tell by the practiced movements of her tongue that Yavara knew exactly how to please me, and I could not help but purr lowly to the sensations coursing through my chest.

My fingers were sticky and wet with her secretion, and they squelched around the knuckles when I angled my wrist to violate her deeper. She wrapped her thighs around my hand, trapping it there, a little impish smile creasing the corners of her eyes. I grinned back at her, rotated my hand, and pushed my thumb all the way up her ass. She ceased her nursing to utter a cry of delight, her face cast in sexual vulnerability, her legs splaying wide to receive my violation.

I chuckled knowingly. "I heard this was your weak spot." I pressed deeper, uncoiling her rectal channel. "How amusing it is," I crooned into Yavara's enraptured face, "that your favorite hole is the one you shit from."

"Yes..." She hissed, clenching those shitting muscles around my thumb, trapping my digit in her smooth hot flesh.

I kneaded her anal ceiling, pinching my thumb against my penetrating fingers, squishing the delicate membrane that separated her holes. She mewled in delight, rotating in my arm, grinding her ass into my crotch, fucking my hand as though it were a cock sprouted from my loins. I wrapped my free hand around her throat, and brought her neck to my shoulder. She tilted her head, and I licked the column of her throat all the way to her ear. "Daddy used to like fucking me in the ass." I whispered into the shell of her ear.

"Don't tell me that." She moaned.

"He used to tie me up when he did it." I licked around her ear, "It was my punishment. Sometimes I was bad on purpose."

"Don't tell me that!" Yavara cried, but oh, she was wetter than ever, the depravity of the moment stirring her arousal, my words touching such twisted places in her mind.

"He'd stuff my panties in my mouth so that you couldn't hear me scream," I hissed, "Your room was right next door, and it was oh-so-hard to keep quiet when he was fucking my little shithole."

Yavara didn't object now, but growled in pure delight, grinding her fat ass into me, fucking herself as I fucked her in turn, my fingers becoming filthy, her insides becoming hotter. I squeezed her throat and ate her ear as I did damage between her legs, my leather-bound body undulating against her, my pussy leaking with desire.

"Mommy liked it here too." I whispered.

Yavara's head snapped around, and she glared through me. "Don't you fucking say that, Leveria!" She snapped.

"She begged for it in the end." I sneered, "Begged like a blubbering street whore looking for a fix."

"Shut the fuck up!" She snarled, but she was moaning still, undulating against me to feel my fingers work such terrible magic inside of her. The rage she felt was real, but it was not earnest, no, for she was a slave to the sensations I burrowed deep into her.

"I tortured her and raped her all night long." I crooned in her eyes, grabbing my little sister like a handle from the inside, "And when it was done, she was in love with me." I squeezed Yavara's throat, choking her just to the point of asphyxiation, "That's my power, Yavara. You might be able to burn armies to ash, but I can turn hate to love with just a touch."

And I jammed my hand hard into her, every finger pushing into her sloppy cunt to curl against her fluttering moist bottom, and press against her anal wall. Her wrathful expression softened, then fell completely, and her eyes bespoke her surrender long before the defeated whimper exited her lips.

"Does it turn you on, you twisted slut?" I giggled, "The idea of me doing those things to Mom?"

"No..." She whimpered.

"Don't lie to me," I whispered into her ear, "your body tells me all I need to know." I licked her lush lips, and hissed, "Let your mouth say it too. Does the idea of me raping and torturing our mother into a mind-broken slut make your little pussy wet?"

She groaned and whined in the exertion of pleasure, trying to combat the mingling of emotions and desires within her, but Yavara was a carnal creature to the bone, and the conflict itself only served to arouse her. I pinched my hand against her spasming membrane, and rubbed my thumb across each of my pressing fingers until her head reared back, and she confessed, "Yes! Yes, it turns me on! Oh god, rape me too! Torture me! Make me love you!"

YAVARA

Without lifting one finger, I could shatter every bone in Leveria's body. Even without my powers, I was much stronger than she, and could twist around and pin her in ten different ways. But in that moment, I was but a babe in her arms, helpless and weeping with need. She rotated me until I was lying on my stomach, and she mounted me like a bitch, her molesting hand thrusting in and out, in and out, in and out... Each forceful penetration into my holes sent spasms of joy into my belly, and each retreat was torture, her thumb rolling against her fingers from the insides as she extracted her hand, kneading every swath of my membranous wall until the muscles of my pussy and ass were contracting on their own accord.

She moved her other hand down my back, her fingers marveling upon the rises of muscle, the bows and curves that my perfect body made just for her. Her breasts were pillowed against my shoulders, and even through the leather straps, I could feel the way her heart thundered with excitement when her hands joined between my legs.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you now?" Leveria whispered. Oh, her voice was so sweet, nearly girlish in its tenor, but it dripped with such malice that I was gripped with it, hinging upon every click of her tongue.

"What?" I squeaked, looking back at her with eyes awash in need.

She nuzzled her face beside mine, our cheeks pressing, our lashes tickling. "I'm going to fist your little fuck-holes until they won't close again." She purred as I whimpered, "Does that excite you, Yavara?"

"Y-y-y-yes!" I blubbered, squirming beneath her.

"I'm so disappointed in you." She giggled, "Mommy raised you better than this."

"Fuck me like you fucked her!" I cried, my perverted mind destroying the image of my own mother, turning her dignified portrait into a leaking face of mind-broken ecstasy, her statuesque frame bound and contorted, the hole I was born from reamed into a grotesque pulsating oval as her anus suffered the same. What confusion she must've felt in the end, but oh, what pleasure, and oh-why-oh-why-oh-why did I just fucking think that?! Was there no sentimental thought in my mind that was safe from sexual corruption?! But even my inner-turmoil had been corrupted so long ago, that night when Alkandi first spoke to me, and my dichotomy came to be. That dichotomy became quite literal when I fought myself from two different bodies—no, I raped myself, and I came so hard that I nearly killed one half of me. Now here I was, bent over with an arching back, reaching behind myself to spread my cheeks for my older sister, the woman I hated most in this world. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Leveria slid her molesting hand from me, her fingers slick with my nectar, and she pinched it together against my loose sphincter. I shuddered, rotating my hips so that I could feel her fingertips brushing my spokes, each tickle causing my rim to contract with glee. Her other hand slid beneath me, moved along my belly, down my pelvis, and between my legs. She placed it against my slit, the fingers impressing the delicate petals, my flesh teeming with every light brush of her. I was writhing beneath her, suppressed under her body, blubbering and mewling for her to violate me to the fullest.

"Imagine what your people will think when they see you like this." Leveria chuckled, her voice so husky and low in my ear, "Wiggling like a worm beneath your own sister, begging for her to fuck you like a pig. Will they cheer for you then?"

My heart was pounding in my chest, my breath was flowing from me like fire. With an exerted groan, I uttered, "Just fuck me!"

And with a sardonic laugh, Leveria whispered, "Beg me."

LEVERIA

She begged. She whimpered and bawled, choked and cried, screamed and wept. I had never seen such a display of abasement, and she did it without hardly any provocation. Begging for her hated older sister seemed to come as naturally to her as breathing, and though she was in a state of abject vulnerability, though she was humiliated and brought to the lowest of lows, I did not feel as though I had power over her. Yavara had always been the adventurous one, the bold one, the brazen risk-taker; diving head-first into situations without thinking was her motus operandi, and so this situation she put herself in was her situation, and not mine. She was effortlessly reactive, improvising with my every move, playing her role naturally because she was simply being herself. This had been the dynamic of our relationship our whole lives, so why would it change for sex? She was my little sister, and when she looked back at me with those big, vulnerable eyes, each iris brimming with a plea, I saw her vision of me in them, the older sister, the mystique of years she had not yet lived resting on my visage.

"Please, Leveria!" She whimpered with a trembling lip, "Please fuck my slutty holes! I'll be your whore! I'll be your little dark-elf slut! Just please, please, please fuck me!"

"Such desperation..." I crooned, wetting my fingertips with her lust, "it's so embarrassing, Yavara."

She hunched her shoulders adorably. "Why are you always so mean to me?"

I smelled her with an indulgent waft. "Because you make it so much fun."

I penetrated her. She gasped, her eyes bulging, her head tilting so that her throat could croak a song of masochistic delight. I gasped as well. Her holes sucked my hands into her, the tight hot flesh enveloping me, pulsating and thrumming as the erogenous muscles pulled me deeper. It pained her, I could tell, but it was the sweet pain of uncoiling holes, of wet inner-meat giving way to the plunging invasion of my fingers, knuckles, and wrists. I could feel her pulse through her sheaths of soft skin, her cadence fervent and accelerating the deeper I went. I slid down her body, pathing my descent with kisses down her arched spine, angling my arms to push myself ever further into my little sister's vile entrances. She found her voice by the time I planted my final kiss upon the small of her back, and her cry was rich with pain and delight. When I finally got behind her, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Her fleshy cuffs surrounded my forearms near to the elbows, her anus stretched to a pink circle of swollen skin, her slit pulsed around me as though it were attempting to birth my arm. Her taint was a stretched ribbon of bronze flesh that gleamed with her secretion, the drool foaming at the base of her consuming lower-lips. Her thick thighs quivered, bridges of the ruination that occurred upon their apex, the reamed holes an ornament of grotesque and abhorrent pleasures, so disturbingly beautiful that I was nearly hypnotized by the sight. I opened my fingers inside of her, and saw the chorus of twitches crawl down her thighs and up her belly, her body so reactive that it was like an instrument to be played. Pinching my fingers together again, I slowly pushed forward, opening the tight, wet resistances, sliding gradually deeper as she screamed for mercy and punishment in the same desperate breath. My fingertips found her womb and her colon, and I formed a fist inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" She shrieked, her hands out at her sides, clawing at the stone. Her face rested upon the floor, her open mouth panting fervently upon it, her orange eyes staring back at me, still begging. I pulled my forearms back, marveling at the way her pliant channels formed around my exit, hugging me in a wet hold of hot flesh all the way down until each orifice birthed my fist, and she threw back her head to exalt to the ceiling, "Fuck me, please, Leveria! Oh god, fuck me to death!"

As helpless as she was, I was even more so. My breath was like fire in my lungs, my vision veiled with the red of blood, a predator feasting upon squealing prey, unable to resist. I plunged back into her, savoring her heat and tightness, her wetness and elasticity, and I pulled out to watch each of her holes dilate and prolapse in kind. Her head fell between her hunched shoulders, and she wailed to the floor, sobbing in ecstasy and humiliation, reveling in the duality of emotions that took her to such highs and lows. I thrusted with a purpose, my arms sheened with her nectarous filth, her scent wafting from her yawning holes to serenade my most primal of senses.

"Take it, Yavara." I hissed, "Beg and cry, whimper and sob, you fucking pig! Your big sis loves to hear it."

"Fuck my little fucking cunt and asshole!" She blubbered, staring back at me with such submission decorating her features, "I can't help it. I need it so bad! I'm your fucking slut! I'm nothing but your little fuck-toy! Give me what I deserve, oh, give it to me, please!"

Her rim stretched from her with each motion, sliding up and down my forearms, popping from my wrist, coalescing lazily with my exiting fingers before being stretched wide open, her pelvic floor plunging into her crack to accommodate my forceful penetration. Her pussy-lips stretched with my exiting fist, the membranous petals showing their translucence about my thumb before relaxing before my retreating digits, the yawning slit beckoning me with its drooling mouth, the flushed labia blushing to have been so satisfied. I could feel my other hand inside her, the knuckles kneading the division of her holes, my hand wreathed in the texture of my little sister, the parts of her I never imagined I'd know, now becoming disturbingly, wonderfully familiar. My little sister, my little slut, my torturer, my murderer.

YAVARA

I came like a fountain, spirting my filthy release with a screech of ecstasy, my eyes rolling into my head, my vision leaving me to give way to more carnal senses. My sister forced the sensation into me, torturing me even as I screamed in the throes of my peak; driving, pumping, plunging into my tender depths, churning them into a convulsing mess of sweltering inner-flesh, the heat of my ascension burning through me. The quaking ballooned from my center, ravaging every inch of me inside and out, spreading to my fingers and toes until I was completely awash in it. But even as I was laid low in the gale of my terrible euphoria, Leveria would not give me reprieve, for she fucked me even harder, her forearms squelching with my released juices, her pinched fists piercing my most sanctum depths, touching me at my very core. I could only come again, my legs losing their strength, my back collapsing, my arms stretching out before me, reaching for some unknowable reprieve from this heavenly hell. It was only when I thought I'd lose my mind completely, that she withdrew herself from me, my fluid release slopping from my abused holes, their yawning entrances not closing when she left them.

"Beautiful." She whispered behind me. Her breath was shaking, her fingers trembling when they gently caressed me from anus to clit. Had she orgasmed without touching herself? Had my ascension been so violent that it reverberated into her? Her fingers were so careful with me now, pathing my folds and petals with a delicate touch, my tortured nerves sighing to be so tenderly stimulated. I groaned, tilting my pelvis to receive the covetous worship of her fingers, the way she lined the spokes of my anus before circling it, the way she tickled my taint before outlining my labia, brushing the petals and glancing the clit.

"You're amazing." She said nearly reverently, "I can see why..."

"You can see why...?" I asked drunkenly, smiling over my shoulder at her. I nearly missed the flash of terror that crossed her face when our eyes connected, and it nearly took me out of the moment. Nearly. Had her nimble hands not continued their exploration of my ravaged nethers, I might've fallen precariously from my mental tightrope, and into the darkness below it. Grief, hatred, horror. It was there in the depths of my mind, a chasm that would consume me once more. It was only through lust that I could escape it, and only for a moment. Leveria's hand worked with the deftness of a surgeon's, each delicate finger moving purposefully and elegantly to pleasure me. If I closed my eyes, I could almost feel the way they tremored with her rising heartbeat. Such tension there was within her now, for she knew that all she could do was buy herself time. Precious little time.