Queen Yavara Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie on your back, Leveria." I moaned softly.

She slowly rotated onto her back, every motion bespeaking her caution. Her dominant persona was gone, and I could see clearly that she wasn't sure how to act now. She was not like me, who could change freely with the winds of lust, but being submissive wasn't unnatural for her; it was just unnatural for her with me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I said, getting to my knees as she eased rigidly on her back. I touched her chest, and she shivered from head to toe. Smiling gently, I unlaced her bodice, then the straps that crossed her torso, then her loin strap. I slid the leather binding out from beneath her, and rested my eyes upon her nudity.

"You called me beautiful." I whispered, and caressed her soft belly with the back of my hand, "I know that I am, but to hear it from your lips means so much more. You were always the definition of beauty to me. In a way, you still are. I know that I have surpassed you, and yet, I still feel that I never reached your standard. Isn't that funny?"

"We always raise others above ourselves. Even those undeserving of it." She said, staring straight up at the ceiling.

"Was that a sisterly nugget of wisdom for me?"

"It's just the nature of people. If we make ourselves the standard to strive for, then what do we strive for?" She looked at me then, "Only a few people can chase an idea of themselves without going insane. It's much easier to chase the idea of someone else."

"Who did you chase?"

She smiled sadly. "Father, of course. When my perception of him changed, I had to kill him. Otherwise, the idea of him would fade, and then I would go mad."

I chuckled. "Does that sound like the action of a sane person? You are mad, Leveria."

"No. I just lack empathy."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you feel it." I muttered, my fingers dancing across a scar on her belly, "When you spoke to me on that ship, you told me you were pregnant. What happened?"

"I lost it."

"How?"

"It doesn't matter. It wasn't meant to be anyway. I would've made a terrible mother."

I furrowed my brow against the threatening tears. "I think I would've made a wonderful mother. I don't know. I never thought about having children, but now that I know I can't..."

"What?"

I laughed bitterly. "It's devastating, isn't it? To have a possibility you did not even desire torn from you? It's because we're always keeping our minds on the future. How often do you ruminate on the present? You simply experience it. If you have no future to look toward, you instead dwell nostalgically upon the past." I grinned at her. "Are you feeling nostalgic, Leveria?"

"I'm feeling nostalgic for a time when you shut the fuck up."

I laughed, brushing her cheek affectionately. "Let us experience the present then." My fingers traced her lips, and my smile turned wicked, "Everyone knows you're dexterous with your tongue, but there's no talking your way out of this. You'll have to escape with it another way."

LEVERIA

I could not breathe. Yavara's soft cheeks enveloped my face, consuming my nose and mouth within her moist crack. The point of my nose pressed into her anus, and the lips upon my face kissed those between her legs. Never in all my life had I imagined being in this scenario, but now that I was, there was only one thing to do. With a mixture of arousal, terror and curiosity, I open my mouth, and poked out my tongue. I tasted her. She moaned. Her flavor was unique, the salt of her lust saturating my palate, carried by the honey that leaked from her salivating lower mouth. I tasted her again, and she shimmied upon my face, her cheeks rippling with an excited spasm. I could not help but enjoy the reactiveness of her body, and I could not stop my perverted mind from reveling in the depravity of the moment. I knew what my little sister tasted like from the inside, and with the right motions of my mouth, I could make her speak in tongues. There was power in that, and I only had one true love left.

With a ravenous growl, I began to devour my little sister. My dexterous tongue moved through her tight slit, lathered the petaled entrance before swirling inside, tested every wet surface of her until I found the combination that would unlock her. Her thighs quivered around my jaw and chin, the pliant fat suffocating me, forcing me to inhale through my nose and saturate my sinuses with the smell of her ass. It was a miasma, and yet the feminine musk that wafted from her was a perfume to my addled mind as my tongue slithered deeper into her, curling against her back wall to excite the nerves her pussy shared with her ass. Most women had that spot on their vaginal ceiling, but my dear little anal slut of a sister practically squealed when I tasted the other side, pressing and dragging my tongue back and forth until the membrane of flesh was contracting with just the slightest motion.

"Eat my fucking pussy!" Yavara demanded, struggling to maintain her composure. But I knew her, knew her down to the marrow, and the struggle was a farce, an invitation for me to take control of her once more. Even with her straddled atop my face, pinning me with her weight, suppressing me and forcing me to lick her, she still wanted me to be the big sis, to treat her like a brat, to teach her a lesson. I did.

My lips wrapped around her puffy folds, and I drew upon them with sensual suction, purring hedonistically as my tongue recommenced its torture within her. She was failing atop me, her body wilting in the heat of pleasure, her demeanor becoming weaker and weaker with each impeccable motion of my tongue. I moved one of my hands to her front, and toyed expertly with her engorged clit, lightly pinching it and pulling it from its hood so that I could torment it between rubbing fingers. She quaked atop me, her hands seeking my body, squeezing my breasts aggressively, my stiff nipples throbbing between her white-knuckled digits.

"Oh god, Leveria..." Yavara groaned, such strain in her voice, hinging precariously on the fulcrum of pride and submission. But this combative charade was just a facilitator of her defeat, the need that gnawed within her to succumb to me, the pleasure heightened tenfold by the very act of succumbing. It was the most tempting seduction for me, and as she fed me power, she put me under hers. Her abasement was her dominance, and her surrender was her victory. Trapped in the vortex of fear and arousal, I had lost my wits, but now they came to me in a moment of terrible clarity. Who was I to think I could match the Dark Queen in a gambit of lust?! How many men had she convinced that they had conquered her, only to awake the next morning alone, realizing that she'd already forgotten them?

Love me, Leveria, Yavara whispered in my mind. In this moment, I am yours, and that is all that matters. Just this precious moment. Do not break it. Her back drooped into a spineless arch, her hands losing their strength as they grasped my breasts. She groaned splendidly as she slid down my belly, her body teeming with sensuality, the faux-dominance gone from her.

It's a lie.

It's the truth of the present, she splayed herself upon my body, defeated and receptive. The present is so sweet now. Don't make it terrible again. She shuddered, I don't want to be that person right now.

The fear threatened my senses, turning my gripping hands into claws, staying my lips and tongue.

Leveria? Yavara asked. She looked back at me over her toned shoulder, her black hair curtaining the side of her face, but her right orange eye blazed through it, burning with the connection of our minds. Though she was a display of feminine defeat—her limbs succumbed to lassitude, her back arched to present her ass—her face displayed a quiet danger that whispered of what she'd do to me if I stopped.

I summoned lust back to the forefront of my psyche, and hissed, eat my cunt, you little fucking whore! You don't want to know what I'll do if you don't do exactly what I say.

Her eye twinkled back. What if I tell Mommy and Daddy?

They won't believe you. You were never a good liar, and I was always the favorite. I squeezed her ass until I knew it hurt her, and she whimpered delightedly, her face slackening into an expression of slutty masochism. I growled dominatingly, sloppily consuming her delicate insides, sliding my tongue through her with an open mouth as though I were a predator relishing the flavor of downed prey. But we both knew the score, for despite the caginess of my mind and my self-control, she could still sense my terror. And despite the pathetic whines that slipped from her lips, and the subservient cast of her eyes, I could sense her hatred teeming beneath her flesh like a furnace.

YAVARA

The point of Leveria's nose had been prodding my loose anus throughout her meal, and when she moved to it for dessert, I almost wept with ecstasy. She was such a potent mistress, torturing me with pleasure, building the tension within my loins until my entire body was but the focal point of desire between my legs, and still, she ratcheted the tension, never giving me release. Her tongue traversed the length of my slit, then tortuously slid like a pendulum along my taint before reaching my rim. There, she circled me, her delicate motions never touching me in the center, simply teasing my spokes until my ass was winking with desire, my pelvic floor popping with needful spasms, and I was sobbing desperately, wiggling my ass to entice her, to present her with all I had to give. Still, she tormented me, her lips creasing in a smile around my wanting hole, sucking sensually upon the lewd smooth flesh that surrounded my ring, but not touching it directly.

Beg for it, you little brat. Leveria hissed menacingly in my mind. The tenor of her voice was so rich with contempt, so full of disgust that it nearly caused me to come. There were nearly twenty years of history between us, and every word we said and thought to each other seemed to carry the weight of them. Now the moments we shared over the decades were condensed into this sexual inferno, perverting them, corrupting even the most innocent of memories. Such an intimate violation it was, like I was retroactively raping our relationship.

I remembered Leveria on the swing-set, giggling as the wind played through her blonde hair.

Her tongue swirled around my anal ring.

I remembered Leveria sneering at me from across the dinner table after Father scolded me.

Her fingers pushed deep into my pussy.

I remembered catching Leveria practicing with my bow and arrow. She was always so jealous of the way father lauded over my archery skills, and so she teased me at every opportunity for engaging in such a masculine activity. I remembered the way she clumsily nocked a practice arrow, drew it, and shot it across the barn. The arrow missed its mark by six yards, and thudded into the wall over the haystack. I remembered the way I laughed at her, and I remembered the mortification that crossed her face when she turned around and saw me.

"I thought bows and arrows were only meant for those with a cock and balls, Leveria!" I had giggled from my perch in the royal barn. "Didn't you always say that's why Father saw me as the son he never had?"

She had no reply for me. For the first time in our lives, I had caught her in a moment of true vulnerability. She'd always scorned everything I'd done; she'd always made me feel that every turn I'd taken was somehow the wrong one, and there she was, sneaking out in the night to practice her marksmanship. I could tell by the way she'd drawn the bow, that it had not been her first night of practice. It had been five weeks after the bowman's tourney when I'd dazzled the entire kingdom with my skills, and stood before the applauding nobles and gentry, my father beaming with pride behind me as he laid the winning medal over my neck. Had I known then what I now knew about Leveria's relationship with our father, I would've understood the gravity of the situation I found myself in that night at the royal barn. If I had been more than just a child, I might've climbed down from the rafters with compassion in my heart, and extended my hand in her moment of nakedness. Perhaps I would have offered to teach her how to shoot, and in that moment when her thorny armor was discarded, we might've connected as sisters for the first time. But instead, all I saw was an opportunity to finally hurt her as she had hurt me. I had laughed at her. I had laughed, and laughed, and laughed until tears flooded my vision, and through those malicious tears of mirth, I saw the first twinkle of hatred in her eyes.

And now here I was, bent over and draped across my sister's body, mewling like a whore for her to finally drive her tormenting tongue deep into my tight filth. The sensations coursed through me, unsatisfying pleasures that whispered of ecstasy, of a moment where the world was naught but the carnal present, and I could drown in the purity of my perversion. Around and around, her little tongue went, running wetly through the delicate ridges of my ass, tasting the swollen ring, kissing the puckered lips, but not diving into the center, not plunging where I wanted it. She was an artist with that tongue of hers, a torturer who knew exactly how to break me, and I was oh-so willing to break, so desperate to open myself just to feel the wet heat of her squirming appendage finally breach my vile entrance! I needed to be pleasure and ecstasy and nothing else! Just a moment where I could escape the chasm beneath me, the endless abyss of Ele—don't think of her now!

"Please, Leveria!" I begged, licking her pelvis like a wanting dog, trying to entice her with every lecherous motion of my body. She grinned around my anal rim, her open lips drawing sensually from the sensitive flesh, her tongue circumnavigating my anus until I was sobbing for her. Her fingers kneaded the back wall of my cunt, pressing hard into the vacant channel on the other side, teasing at the terrible pleasures she could give me with her beautiful, evil mouth. "Please..." I whimpered, "...I'll... I'll do anything you ask... just... just... please taste me there..."

She answered me with a single thought. Eat me.

LEVERIA

I was more terrified then I'd been all last night. For even in the bowels of agony and anguish, there was a comfort in the hopelessness of it all. Now, I saw a glimmer of hope, and with that, came the terror. Yavara's mind was bound tightly to mine, her mangled thoughts filtering through my psyche, her emotions and sensations running down my brainstem in a discordant chorus of pleasure, desire, grief, and hatred. Fractured images floated before the lenses of my mind, distorted figures that may have been memories, though I could not see for certain. The only thing I knew for certain, was that Yavara was losing her mind to the drug of lust. There was an escape. Not an escape from her, perhaps not even an escape from death, but an escape from the hell that awaited me in Alkandra. The beasts of that city would never dare harm a holy hybrid.

I sucked the decadent anal flesh that puckered from between my sister's cheeks, their bronze fat enveloping my face in warmth. With a slurping smack, I left her swollen pink anus winking and yawning for me, the ring purpled with my suction. Her pelvic floor popped with her needful contractions, and she mewled desperately, running her hands sensually up my thighs. I pried apart her cheeks, and looked at her from behind her tailbone.

"Eat me, Yavara." I whispered to her.

She stared back at me from the corner of her right eye, her black hair partially curtaining her face, but not concealing the desperate expression strewn across it. As I molested her pussy with one hand, I drew my other up her taint, and rested it lightly upon her anus. I began to circle her purple ring, brushing it ever-so-slightly so that the flesh prickled beneath my fingers. Her hips rotated with my motions, her body a puppet to my hand, eagerly following it. I collected saliva into my mouth, and let it drip from my lower lip to pool onto her crack. It slid in a viscous rivulet down her bronze crease, and joined my teasing fingers to sheen her rectum with my spit.

"Just taste me a little," I said, "you might like the flavor."

"No." She whispered back with a tremulous voice.

"You don't have to make me come." I assured her, "Just lick me once or twice. I want to know what it feels like."

"You think I don't know what you're doing?!" She snarled, but her throat was tight with desire.

"What does it matter?" I asked, and planted kisses upon her cheeks, teasing my path down to her ass, "You can make me give you the pleasure you desire, but you know it won't be the same." I looked up at her from my meal, my watering mouth drooling onto her filthy center, "Only I can give you what you need right now. I just want something in return. Just give it a taste, baby sister. Just a taste."

YAVARA

Her breath was a caress against my anus, a whisper so sweet that I could nearly feel it inside me. I whimpered with desire, squirming atop her soft body, my limbs succumbed to a lassitude that would not leave me. My muscles were jelly, my bones were fluid, my flesh was teeming, awash in sensation, receptive to even the slightest touch. Sweat glistened from my bronze form, twinkling off me in the morning sun, carrying the scent of my arousal in the humid room. I drew my eyes down the flat pale path of Leveria's pubis, and centered my vision upon her pussy.

It was pink and vivid against her white flesh, moist with her honey, the petals unfurled and ready for me. It was impossibly tight, modest with a small clit, the puffy folds of her labia creating a gentle rise on either side that looked like it would form perfectly to the corners of my lips. I looked back at her, and saw the devious twinkle to her blue eyes. I glanced into her mind, and noted the desperation she was vainly trying to conceal. But as great as her desperation was, perhaps mine was greater, for though I saw clearly what she was trying to do, I could not stop myself from wanting to do it.

"Just a lick," she whispered.

"Just a lick." I echoed, reassuring myself of my strength, lying to myself. With her, surrender was my fetish, and I knew deep-down that I would fail this test willingly, and deal with the terrible consequences when sobriety took hold of me.

I turned back to the prize between my big sister's legs, and grinned stupidly. I was so hungry. I pathed my tongue down her pelvis, through her mound of blonde hair, and to the apex of her slit. I heard her suck in a shuddering breath, and I paused just above her clit, my watering mouth poised to purse around it. My heart pounded slowly in my chest, nearly a third the cadence of hers, the rhythm of the predator versus the rhythm of the prey. I inhaled the rich scent of her desire, and closed my eyes to let the perfume saturate my sinuses. My hands rounded her thighs from the outside, celebrated the contours of her ass, then snuck through her crack. My pinkies pressed against her anus, and she hissed violently, her knees knocking together. My ring fingers joined my pinkies, aiming against her pulsating rim as my middle and index fingers split from them, and ventured upward. I gently split her moist petals, traversing the length of her slit, enjoying the way the pliant flesh deformed so easily on my fingers' path to her clit. She whined through gritted teeth, her breath hot and anxious against my ass, humid with her desire.

"Please, Yavara..." she whispered so quietly, her voice edging.