Queen Yavara Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need to ask; there was no way I could resist. I plunged my fingers inside of her, wrapped my lips around her clit, and sucked it into my mouth. She cried out, her knees shooting apart, her heels kicking at the stones. I eased my ass back, and suffocated her exclamation with my ass. And like a good big sister, Leveria opened her mouth around my anus, drew her lips around my rim, and plunged her tongue deep into my asshole. My eyes rolled back, a sigh of abject delight flowed from my nose, and my body decompressed, succumbing wholly to the pleasure. Only my mind stayed present, some nagging thought holding me back, an anxiety I could no longer identify. What was it that I was worried about? Ah, what did it matter? I discarded it easily, and with a blissful mind, I slurped upon the fruit of my sister's flesh.

Oh god, that feels so good! Her voice cried in my mind.

You like it when I do that? I giggled back, delighted to please her.

She responded by rotating her sucking lips about my rim, swelling the flesh around it, making the vile seal around her tongue even tighter. I writhed in delight, and she pressed her fingers firmly against the back wall of my pussy, squishing it against her wriggling tongue.

You like it when I do that? She answered, sibling playfulness in her voice.

Why do you always try to one-up me?

I don't try, Yavara; I'm just better at everything than you. She teased, and began swirling her tongue deep inside my disgusting hole.

I could only groan in response, and suck harder from her clit, drawing the bead between my lips and pressing against it with my tongue. Her hips bucked in reaction, and my lips quirked victoriously. Before she could recover, I pushed my fingers further into her, fighting the wet resistance of her tight insides until I was in all the way, embraced wholly by the pulsating squeeze of her ass and pussy. As I kissed her clit with a sister's sensuality, I began to thrust my fingers with vindication, each plunge met with the squelching of her fat pussy lips and the wet pass of air from her tight anus.

Oh my fucking god, you're ruining me... She groaned huskily in my mind. The tenor of her pleasure seemed to invite me to exacerbate it, and I began rotating my wrists with my thrusts, twisting my molesting digits through her holes, stretching their salivating entrances open. She undulated beneath me, making love to my hands, reacting instinctively to the dance of knuckles that played between her stuffed holes. As she sambaed beneath me, I oscillated atop her, my hips locked into the rotation of her swirling tongue, my thighs quivering with every motion of her hand within me. Honey dripped from between the digits she worked into my pussy, smearing upon her thumb as it pressed firmly upon my clit, rubbing back and forth to the rhythm of her molesting fingers. The motions were in contest with her tongue, which whirled steadily within me, ravaging me so wetly, so tenderly, the pliant appendage conforming to every surface of my ass. All I could do was pleasure her in turn, and with our sibling competitiveness taking hold, our lust began to intensify. With our roles now clearly defined, she became more dominant, and I became more submissive.

Leveria lifted her legs, locked them around my head, and forced my face deep into her crack. Her soft ass pillowed around my face, consuming it completely, her anal and vaginal scents comingling in my nostrils to fill my sinuses with her decadent tang. I squealed in muffled delight, and subserviently feasted upon my meal, withdrawing my fingers from her slit so that I could plunge my tongue into it. As I tasted her unique flavor, the fingers of both my hands ventured to her anus, and I tenderly molested her, not daring to inflict pain upon my mistress, but pleasuring her with massaging presses around her anus, and penetrating her gently with four fingers, the knuckles sliding slickly and tightly through her gripping aperture. Her pussy fluttered and quivered with every motion of my curled tongue, each reaction becoming more intense, her nerve-swathed flesh pulsating with ecstasy. Her walls were saturated with arousal, her vaginal saliva mixing with my oral counterpart to paint her insides in pleasured nectar. I was so gentle, so careful to only please and comfort her. She showed me no such kindness.

Tell me how it feels, you fucking slut, she hissed in my mind as she formed a fist inside my cunt.

So fucking good! I whined, exalting at the way her knuckles indented my vaginal flesh, a juxtaposition to the way her tongue burrowed through my ass. But she was not licking me like a tender groomer as I was, but feasting upon me, consuming my shithole with a dominating avarice, claiming me as her own.

You like your big sister's fist in your filthy little pussy?

Yes!

You like the way I stretch your slutty cunt open?

Yes! Oh god, don't stop!

She rotated her fist inside me, and my back collapsed into an arch, the spasms coursing through my spine, the sensations spreading into every fiber. I was panting through my nose, inhaling and exhaling her intoxicating aroma, my tongue and fingers moving sensually within her, desperate to please my mistress for giving me such a perfect reward.

She purred audibly, twisting her lips around my rim, sucking it into a swollen, pulsating ring that sang with delight with each pass of her tongue. She was fucking me with it now, pushing the slimy hot appendage in and out of my ass, teasing the dewy entrance with prodding licks before uncoiling my pert aperture with a forceful plunge. I delighted at the way my ass gripped her with each penetration, the nerves teased to electric levels, every crease and fold of my tight anal flesh stimulated with her squishing tongue as it passed through me, and slathered my convulsing depths.

Mmm, Yavara. Your ass is delicioussssss. She hissed, I never would've thought my baby sister's nasty little shithole would be so tasty...

Thank you, Mistress! I blubbered back, savoring her decadent cunt with as much relish.

Mmm... She hummed hedonistically, her voice husky and indulgent, tell me how good my pussy tastes.

It's so good! I thought back, demonstrating my appetite with a swirling of my tongue against her orgasmic spot.

She clenched around me, her thick alabaster thighs suppressing me on all sides, encasing me in her fleshy warmth. You don't want just a taste, do you? She purred.

No...

I thought so. She laughed endearingly, rewarding me with a passionate anal kiss that left me sobbing in pleasure. No, you want the whole thing, don't you, you little glutton?

YES!

She chuckled, wrapping her legs tighter around my head, forcing my face deeper into the sweltering heat of her crack. My nose pressed into her taint, my lips smushed around her folds, and my tongue found new reaches within her, the tip seeking untouched flesh. Don't hold back, Yavara. She whispered lovingly, I'm yours. Yours forever.

LEVERIA

My sister's mouth was heaven upon my flesh, working with such tenderness to meticulously please me. Her tongue slid through my tight channel, lingering upon the places she found within me, savoring them with an exactness that made my legs weak. The pleasure she made me feel was a torrent that ran through my synapses, and it took all of my willpower to keep my attention on her. The emotions and thoughts that ran through our mental connection were becoming convoluted and blurry, like glass fogged in heated breath to display the impression of an image. Her mind was a haze of pleasure and desire, willfully void of the circumstances of our lust, only focused on the carnality of the moment. My battle was fought with a double-edged blade, however, for as I tried to keep her centered in the heat of lust, as I tried to make her bring me to orgasm and metamorphosis, the ratcheting pleasure she delivered between my legs was making my mind hazy with sex, my faculties dulling, my body's desires taking control.

You're making me come! Yavara whined, her mental voice tight and shrill, her body squirming atop me.

I'm so close, Yavara. I groaned with her, You're making me feel so good!

I was so close. So very close. The only thing keeping me from going over the edge and falling into orgasmic oblivion, was my incessant need for self-control. There was only one person who I'd ever trusted enough to give myself wholly to, for it was the most difficult thing for me to do. I needed to do it now, give myself wholly to Yavara, let go of my final safety line and put it all in her hands. If I did not, the tether I so desperately gripped would become a shackle, and I would be chained to my sanity, held back from orgasm, doomed to my fate. I closed my eyes, and with a deep breath through my nose, I filled my sinuses with Yavara's musky scent, and gave myself to her.

The orgasm began to ascend. The feeling quaked in my nethers, rising with the tide that swelled from my bowels, the heat sloshing through my loins, the pressure building, building, building. I was awash in sensation, a slave to the tumultuous waves that buffeted me as my back arched, my heels pressed, and my shoulders pinched back. I was crying out, speaking in tongues, tasting the delicious filth of the hole before me, my hands writhing within the woman atop me, forcing her to climb the last steps before the precipice with me. She was blubbering into my depths, consuming me mindlessly, her body dancing to the fervent cadence of my own, our forms heaving in passionate waves, joined completely, a beast of eight limbs, entwined and enslaved with itself. Our minds melded, our thoughts broken and transient, flooded with sensations, burning vividly with the colors of ecstasy. Such sensations, such delights that sang through me, and like how a scent transports the remembering soul back to the place it first smelled it, the pleasure carried me through the river of nostalgia until I came to its source. Elena. Her face was against mine, her lips speaking into my mouth, her breath whispering into my lungs. She was atop me, lurching in the throes of climax, staring through my eyes, looking right into me. "I love you," she whispered to me. And I whispered back, "I love you too."

But I wasn't the only one who said it.

YAVARA

I love you too. I had said it, but it was spoken with two voices. I felt a memory that was so familiar, and yet... I did not remember it.

Elena's face was atop mine; her lips were speaking into my mouth; her breath was whispering into my lungs. "I love you," she had whispered, her face so vivid before my eyes, her white hair catching the sun, wreathing her portrait in flame. I had answered her with my harmony of voices, and she had rolled over with a loving smile on her lips, her sapphire eyes reflecting my face. No... not my face. My hand cupped her cheek, my flesh alabaster and supple, not a callus on my palm. Platinum blonde hair draped over my shoulder, crowning my goose-feather pillow, piling about the oaken headboard of the royal bed in the royal bedroom of Castle Bentius.

"When will you be back?" I whispered, caressing Elena's face with my thumb.

She leaned into the touch, sucking my thumb with a playful glint in her eyes. "You're afraid of what I'll say."

"I'm afraid it will be a lie." I traced her lips, "You've gotten so good at lying since you first got here."

She crinkled her nose. "I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment."

I smiled back. "From me, it's the greatest compliment I could give."

She giggled, and ran her hand through my hair, framing my face with it. "I'm only going to Xantianas. It's not too far."

"And what will you be doing there?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She snickered.

"Elena..."

Her sneer faded into a compassionate smile. "It will be the first time I've been outside Bentius since I got here. You're worried about me." She studied my face, "You're worried about how close I'll be to the Knife River."

"No."

"That was a lie." She poked my nose affectionately, "You're not as good a liar with me as you are with others."

"You just know me too well."

"Better than anyone?"

"Yes." I furrowed my brow against the threatening tears, "I wish I could say the same about you, but there's another, and when you're in Xantianas, the Knife River will be right there, and right across from it is the Great Forest. There will be no one there to stop you. You could just..."

She brought me against her, squishing our busts together, letting her heart beat against mine. "I promise I'll come back to you." She whispered, "Even if she is waiting across the river for me, I will still come back to you."

"You fucking liar."

She brought my hand to her chest, and rested her palm atop it. She looked into my eyes, swallowing my gaze into her depthless sapphires. "I've thought about this. Maybe I'm a selfish bitch—I don't know. You... you're mortal, Leveria, and I'm not. You'll grow old and die, and I will live until I no longer want to, and so will she. She and I have all the time in the world, but what you and I have..." a tear rolled down her cheek, and she sniffled, "...it's precious."

"You're right," I sniffled back, "you are a selfish bitch."

She smiled through her tears. "I learned from the best."

The memory faded. I was atop Leveria. My saliva hung in strands from her blushing slit, my fingers protruded from her sucking anus, my face was locked in her alabaster thighs. We were stuck in a tangle of sex, but there was no lust here. No longer. She was deathly still. The orgasm that had nearly crested within us had ebbed away, and the raging waters of passion we'd been the victims of were now calm and silent. She had shut off her mind from me, but I could still feel her terror. It was greater than any terror she'd felt before. Even through the agony of torture and mutilation, even though the game of minds I had played the night before, she had not felt such fear. I wished I could call her a liar. I wished more than anything that I could say the memory was a fabrication of her wicked mind, a message sent to torment me in one last act of spite, but that terror she felt was so raw and genuine that the memory could be nothing but the truth.

"Yavara..." She whispered, her breath quivering.

I retracted myself slowly from her, peeling my flesh away from hers, parting her thighs and shifting forward down her belly until I straddled it. I stood up without looking backward, and took two steps away. I could not look at her. I stared blankly out the window, watching the sun fade behind an overcast sky, becoming nothing but a backlight to illuminate the winter grey.

"Yavara..." She whispered again, such fear in her voice. Oh, how I'd longed to hear that fear just yesterday. Now I hated it, hated it more than anything for what it represented.

I closed my eyes, and inhaled the cold air deeply, savoring the sharpness of it in my lungs, the burn of it upon my naked flesh. There had been a piece of the puzzle that was missing this whole time, a question I had asked, but not thought to answer. Elena had been captured, imprisoned, and tortured. She had been made a hostage, a political tool, and a traitor. And yet, Leveria had not once called upon me to gloat about it. Even knowing that I was prone to act rashly and emotionally, even knowing that one calculated display of my beloved's fate could send me spiraling into a suicidal charge, she had never played the obvious card. Now I knew why she had been hiding Elena from me. Fear. The kind of fear she was feeling that moment; the kind of fear that can only be felt with love. And Elena had loved her back. There was no mind-altering poison I could lay the blame upon, nor soul-breaking torture I could reckon with. Elena had been whole and hale, of sharp mind and free spirit. She had not been forced, nor coerced, nor even persuaded; she had fallen in love with Leveria all on her own, and she was going to choose Leveria over me.

"Yavara?" Leveria whispered again, her voice squeaking from her.

I closed my eyes, and felt the hot tears cascade down my face. "Tell me how you killed her." I requested softly.

"I didn't."

"Tell me, Leveria." I said again, and turned to face her. She was in a ball on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest, tears streaming down her cheeks. She was weeping for her, my Elena. Mine. How dare she. How dare she! It was not her grief to have, but mine! It was the only thing I had left of Elena, and that cunt was stealing it from me!

"Leveria," I whispered, my breath so tight it seemed to snap from my lips, "I can feel your guilt like a knife in my chest. You killed her. Tell me how you did it."

She sniffled, staring at my feet, but seeing nothing but the memory playing behind her eyes. With a shuddering breath, she muttered, "She was going to leave me for you, so I killed her. I strapped her in a chair, and cut her to pieces."

"Just like Ternias said." I hissed, "Cut her away until she was nothing at all." I took a step forward, and Leveria flinched. "Just like Ternias said," I snarled, "but it's a lie; I see it plainly on your face. I can feel the terror in you, Leveria. Elena, Elena, Elena... what do you fear from her now? She has already left both of us." I took another step forward, and Leveria scrambled back on her hands and knees. I caught her with a telekinetic grip, and pinned her to the floor. "Why are you consumed by such terror, dearest sister, when you've experienced such horror already?"

"I'm not lying!" She screamed, writhing in my mental binds.

I laid a hand on her bare chest, and caressed her where her heart was pounding. "What fate are you so terrified of that you would choose this fate? You were never one for self-sacrifice, and only I will know of your martyrdom, and I will never tell anyone of your final act of nobility. You will die a traitorous coward, and the only thing people will remember of you, will be how greatly you suffered before the end."

"You will suffer ten-fold, Yavara." She hissed through chattering teeth, "You will live every day of your long life alone. You'll never find love again. I stole the only woman who cared about you!"

"I know my fate." I answered, and held her gaze with mine, "And I know the truth you're trying to hide from me, Leveria. It can only be one thing. When it comes to Elena, there's nothing I don't know."

"There was one thing." Leveria managed to smile hatefully even through her chattering teeth.

I smiled back. "Tell me how you killed her, Leveria. I need to hear it from your lips."

"I just told you!" She snapped, "How many fucking times do I need to say it? Do you want me to describe how she screamed as I cut her eyes out? How about the way she squawked when I stuffed her severed cock down her throat?! I didn't stop cutting her until Huntiata's men pulled me off, and by then, there was nothing left!"

I ran my hand from Leveria's breast, to her throat, and gently laid my fingers around it. When next I spoke, my voice was so soft that it could barely be heard. "Ternias showed me your husband's corpse to give credence to his lie, and produced only Elena's necklace out of respect for her memory, but I see it all so clearly now. If Elena loved you, she would never have left your side. She would have stayed with you until the bitter end, because that's who she was. She fought Huntiata's men at the top of that tower. She fought them all by herself just to buy you a few extra minutes, and she was slain. You were captured, and Ternias destroyed you in the worst way he could imagine."