Queen Yavara Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I levelled my gaze upon the flower I'd opened between her folds. The unfurled petals were vivid pink and glistening with her nectar, webbed with strings of my cum and moving gently on their own, seaming to shift with some long expiration from the small hole at their center. Her opening was swollen from the abuse it had taken, and was now ruby in color and teeming with sensation. My eyes drew to her clitoral hood, which now only partially-concealed the throbbing pearl within it. That was always a good place to start.

"Just relax, Mommy." I whispered into her depths, enjoying the feminine scent of her, "I've got something special just for you."

I pursed my lips around her clit, and sucked sensually. She gasped, her legs quivered, and her belly tensed. I quirked my lips around my dessert, and drew her into my mouth. With her secured gently behind my lips, I snaked my tongue to the forefront, and began drawing patterns across her.

"Oh my goodness!" Mom whimpered, "Oh, sweet holy mother above!"

Her breath was hot and unsteady upon my nethers, pants of euphoria without regard for her situation. I rotated my mouth around her, circling her with my tongue, then drew my point to her, and flicked rapidly. Her mewling became high and desperate, sounding nearly like fits of frustration, like she was unable to contend with the sensations she was experiencing between her legs.

"Elena!" she cried, "Stop! No... no, don't stop! I can't... oh god, it's too good! You're going to make me come!"

I slurped loudly in response, a devilish smile creasing my occupied lips, my tongue only torturing her further. Her hips began to oscillate without her permission, her body reacting to the barest motions of my tormenting appendage. My mother was becoming my tongue-puppet, and I abused the poor woman. I released her from my sucking mouth, and danced across her swollen red clit with all the dexterity my tongue had to offer, swirling, teasing with the point, lying flat against her and encasing her into a bed of supple oral flesh. She hissed and sputtered, wined and whimpered, cawed and croaked. Her fingers dug into my flank, squeezing my ass just to have something to hold onto, to keep her earthbound lest she ascend into insanity.

"Elena, Elena, Elena!" She sobbed, each call of my name becoming more desperate until her voice broke. I worked her into a frenzy, pushed her past the point of mania, and over the precipice. Her back dove into an arch, her shoulders pinched back, her tummy distended convexly, and she came. Hot liquid sprayed from her urethra, dousing my face, filming my muzzle. I giggled delightedly at my mother's loss of bodily functions, and hovered my mouth over the sweet spray, drinking it in. She cried out through it all, sounding each wave that crashed through her until the ocean within subsided, and she was left panting on my nethers.

"What was that?!" She hissed when words returned to her.

"That was a girl blowjob." I tittered, "Since you did such a good job sucking me, I decided to return the favor."

"How chivalrous of you." Mom finished collecting her breath, then smiled back at me, "Now, where were we?"

"Follow my lead, Mommy." I smirked, and descended once more. I shifted my face beneath her, and planted my muzzle right into her heat. She gasped, taken by the sudden sensation, and I had to remined her of her duties with a flex of my cock between her legs. Her equanimity was restored, and she hovered her mouth over my netherlips, and gave me a kiss. For a moment, she did nothing.

"I've waited so long for a moment like this." She whispered, "Never in a million years did I think it would happen, and the last person I ever thought it would happen with, is you. Thank you so much for giving me this."

"You talk too much, Mommy."

She smirked, her lips brushing me so gently, "I'll put my mouth to better use then." She nuzzled her nose and mouth into my slit, smooshing the delicate flesh, spreading the puffy curtains. She inhaled through her nose, filling her sinuses with my scent, and she let out a shaking breath through her mouth, moistening my dewy flesh. I smiled around her folds, and snaked my tongue into her slit. She shuddered, and did the same. I traced her inner-folds with my tongue, taking care to lick those small creases and pleats, leaving no surface untouched. She followed my lead, though not exactly. Her tongue was exploratory, her movements were curious, and she tested herself with me, listening for my tutoring cues. I was overly-receptive, moaning loudly when she was doing well, always feeding her the necessary positive reinforcement. She was a virgin in this kind of lust, so she was incredibly easy to please, and her responsiveness only propelled me further.

I snaked two fingers through her slit, and parted it with a fork of the digits. It took her a moment to react in kind, for she was briefly stunned by the sudden exposure of her insides. Then, she opened me as well, and I felt her breath being gently pushed into my depths. I lathered her outsides on my path toward her entrance, then rested the point of my tongue against her tight opening, and slithered it inside. She inhaled sharply through her nose, her knees clamped around my head, and her ass wiggled in the shock of her violation. I couldn't help but giggle endearingly at her reaction, and with an impish daughterly grin, I began misbehaving inside my mommy.

I burrowed my tongue deeper, swirling it inside, slathering her entrance with my spit as I tenderly stretched it open. She clenched around me, mewling with a disbelieving tenor, frozen in the pleasure I licked into her. Oh, she tasted delicious, and the very idea that I now knew intimately what my mother tasted like aroused me to greater heights. I didn't fool around inside her; I went right for her spot, my tongue sliding along her contoured ceiling until she cried out my name in glee. Once there, I tortured her ceaselessly, drawing myriad patterns with differing speeds until I finally found the combination that made her thighs quiver, her insides clench, her hips rock, and her mouth whimper. Then, locking-in to her vulnerable swath of nerves and flesh, I flexed my cock through her milky tits, and reminded her once more of her duties.

"Sorry, baby-girl." She mouthed against me, unable to give voice to what she wanted to say, for she was breathless. She didn't snake her tongue inside me, but poured it in, a waterfall of supple wet flesh and spit that stretched me open, burrowed deep, and tasted without manners. I was shocked by her sudden unbridled hedonism, her gluttony of me. She feasted, slobbering and squelching, mouthing around me with spit-filled kisses as she extended her fat tongue to its full length, and began cleaning me out. She wasn't following my lead at all, but reacting intuitively to her own instincts, flying free from my teachings, becoming her own woman. I was almost proud of her, but pride was a hard emotion to feel when I was taken so suddenly by her boorish consumption.

"Mommy, your tongue feels so good in my pussy!" I squealed like a little girl, and Mom twerked her hips teasingly to remind me of my duties to her. I slid my tongue back into her, and recommenced my torment of her vulnerable spot. She responded in kind, finding my erogenous points, and manipulating them—manipulating me. My body moved at her command, shifting and wiggling, gyrating and grinding, writhing beneath her in a pathetic dance of submission. Perhaps she was inexperienced, but she was still my mother, and I was still her baby-girl. She dominated me, but it was a maternal overbearingness that took me, a love I needed to submit to. My tongue ceased its fervent dance inside her, and began to caress her spot lovingly. Slowly, tenderly, I drew my tongue around and through it, quelling the growing storm between her legs, bringing the boil to a simmer. She did not let up on me. Her avaricious consumption of my cunt only became more impassioned. Her lips smacked and rotated, her nose pressed into my folds, her hands kept me spread open, and her tongue... oh god, her tongue! Though she was unrefined and slobbery, her tongue was soft and wet, slathering me so completely, leaving no part of me untasted. I could only quiver at the knees, a slave to the lassitude that had begun to suffuse my groin, the feeling that ballooned ever outward, roiling through me, turning my strength into weakness, making me clench in spasms until my neck striated with tension, and I was gritting my teeth against the rising current that tore through me!

"I'm coming!" I cried, and forced my tongue back inside her, dancing it across her spot, making her insides flex and flutter until her back dove into an arch, and her muffled squeals sounded from my depths. We crested the final wave together, and crashed down as one, heaving in the bouts of hysteria that still wracked our ruined muscles.

"Oh my god," Mom panted, "that was incredible." She turned around to look back at me over her shoulder, her nose and mouth covered with a film of my lust. "You're incredible." She beamed.

"You got me all of your face." I giggled.

She licked her lips lecherously. "Delicious."

I grinned coyly back at her, and lowered my face to her depths. I planted a little kiss on her clit, and enjoyed how it pulsed, still so responsive. I slid the point of my tongue through her slit, and savored the way the petals gave way to me, opening like a flower to invite my entrance. I pursed my lips, and kissed her all the way up her taint, the taste of her becoming sourer, but not unpleasant to my unique palate. When my eyes crested the convergence of her bulging cheeks, she was looking at me with a perplexed expression. I licked her taint from the bottom of her pussy, relishing the way the flesh prickled, then I continued my path all the way to her puckered, tight asshole. There, I planted a tender kiss, adding a lip print to the spoked aperture. Mom gasped, shock in her eyes, but though she might've been truly surprised by what I'd done, her tight little asshole pushed back against my mouth when I touched it.

"Elena, what are you doing?!" She exclaimed.

I grinned at her. "Don't play coy with me, Mommy; I felt you push back." I sniffed her vile button, and shuddered at the decadent scent. "You've played with this hole before, haven't you?"

Her cheeks burned furiously. "I... I... was drunk and alone... I was just... curious." She hid her face in her hands, "Oh good mother above! This is so humiliating!"

I gave her a bemused smile. "After everything else, this is the humiliating part?!"

She peeked at me from between her fingers. "It's so filthy, Elena. Only degenerates derive pleasure from such a spot."

I raised my brows. "Degenerates like me, you mean?"

"You know what I meant!" She snapped.

"Ah... you meant gay people. Not lesbians, obviously; lesbianism is frowned upon, but not outright reviled. Not like those gays who stick their... mmm... stick their wet, soft tongues right into each other's tight little assholes, right?" I whispered. I planted my hands onto Mom's supple cheeks, and squeezed until my fingers disappeared in the fat. She moaned, her head tilting up, one of her eyes looking back with comingled concern and pleasure.

"What are you doing, Elena?" She hissed.

"Oh, nothing." I giggled, "Nothing gross like those damn faggots do, anyway." I stuck my tongue out, "Nothing like that at all." Before she could object, I'd spread her fat ass open, planted my mouth around her tiny anal ring, and pushed my tongue through the dot at its center. I popped my wriggling point into her hot channel, squirmed the rest inside, and tasted her. She gasped, her shoulders pinching back, her entire back clenching in a display of soft muscular shadows.

"Elena!" She screamed.

"Mommy!" I mouthed evilly back, and swirled my tongue around, dilating her further, smoothing the spokes of her anus until the tight entrance stayed open for me. Mom was unable to contend with the foreign pleasure, for she was stuck halfway between scolding me and begging me, her eyes a beautiful storm of conflict. The conflict was short-lived, however, for when my lips began applying suction around her rim, and drew the pressure outward until it was a swollen ring of congested nerves, all she could do was collapse atop me, and whimper in surrendered pleasure. I withdrew one of my gripping hands from her flank, letting the cheek reform, and I placed it on her pussy. There, I penetrated her readied slit with my middle and index fingers, curled them toward me, and pressed against the point of my tongue from the other side. After that, she was butter in my lap. With no verbal persuasion at all, she licked her way through my slit, down my crack, and into my ass. She smacked her lips to test the flavor of my filthiest fun-spot, and mumbled bemusedly, "I don't know how I expected it to taste," before she pressed her thumbs around my rim, and stretched it to a ruby oval. Then, she too began to taste me from the inside.

We ate each other's asses with lazy lust, too spent from our previous bouts to try too hard. We slathered and stretched each other, using our fingers to explore our vacant holes as we worked in tandem to bring each other to a mutual anal orgasm. This one was less violent than the others, but it was seeped in that filthiness that gave it an extra pang of pleasure, that forbidden convulsion that occurred deep, deep inside us, in a place where we were not supposed to feel such delights. When it was over, we were so exhausted that we couldn't even move off each other, and simply made pillows of each other's thighs as we idly fingered the holes before us.

As my pinky knuckle slipped into Mom's ass, and the rest moved inside the hole I once called home, I yawned, "What will tomorrow bring for us?"

"Don't worry about it, baby-girl." She sighed contentedly, mildly fascinated with how easily I took four of her fingers into my ass. "God, you're so stretchy."

"Thanks?"

She smiled back at me, and retracted her fingers one by one, letting the knuckles pop just like I'd taught her. "It's a compliment." She snickered, then made a show of sniffing her pinched fingers, drawing her fat tongue all the way out, licking each one clean.

I crinkled my nose at her. "You, my dearest mother, are a nasty, nasty bitch."

She blushed with pleasure. "Thank you."

"I mean it." I said, giving her rump a good smack, which she enjoyed, "Most women would never do the things you did."

"I would never have done any of that if it weren't for you." She said with a mildly-accusatory tone, "You have a way of persuading your lovers to participate in your perversions, don't you?"

I grinned evilly. "Maybe. Maybe I just have a way of awakening their fun sides." I flicked the point of my tongue across Mom's anal rim, and giggled when she quivered, "I didn't make you like it in the ass, Mommy. You were an anal slut long before."

"Don't say that about your mother." She cooed, smiling behind a curtain of her blonde hair.

"Such a dirty anal slut." I giggled, twisting my pinky inside her gripping hole.

Her breath caught, and her lazy smile quirked just a little bit. "You insolent little brat."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

She wrinkled her nose. "I know what you're trying to do."

"What?" I asked with big, innocent eyes.

"You're trying to talk me into letting you sodomize me."

"Is it working?" I whispered around an expectant smile, and began slowly thrusting my pinky, pushing into her tight hole, stretching it with my retreat so that her rim sucked upon my knuckles.

She groaned, her brow furrowing in defeat. "I shouldn't let you do these things to me."

"But you like it."

"God, I like it so much!" She hissed, her pussy dripping its nectar onto the hollow of my throat.

"I love corrupting you." I giggled.

"I love it too." She smiled weakly back at me, "I want you to push me to my limits every time we make love. But remember, baby-girl," her smile turned into a wicked grin, "it was me who started this whole thing when you were so reluctant, so who's really corrupting who?"

"Touché."

"You didn't get all your fun genetics from Yavara."

"I guess not." I laughed, and beckoned her up to me. She rotated, releasing my fingers from her holes, and she crawled up my body, and nestled herself in the crook of my arm. We shifted uncomfortably for a moment before we both realized what the problem was. Then we shared a knowing giggle, and I made myself small so that she could move behind and beneath me, and wrap me in her embrace. I nestled my head between her pillowing breasts, and she planted an affectionate kiss on my neck, then pressed her crotch into my ass, forming a pliant seal. Her hand came around to gently grasp my cock, and her trailing fingers slid down to rest upon my slit. I became hard and wet, but not excited. My lust had been sated, and what was left of it was content with being slowly burned off in my slumber, with my mommy holding me tight, protecting me from all that was bad in the world. I drifted easily into sleep, and for once, I didn't think about Leveria or Yavara all the rest of the night.