Queen Yavara Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it was just masterminded by a man who I'm beginning to realize is certifiably insane, and a woman who is so cartoonishly evil that history books are going to have to dumb her down just to make it believable."

"Oh, because you're a bastion of virtue."

"Everything evil in me can be traced directly back to Alkandi. We're not kindred spirits, Leveria, therefore, I am absolved of everything." I wiped my hands for effect, and twinkled my fingers. "Torture? Not my fault. Rape? Not my fault. Murder? Not my fault. Alkandi made me do it." I kicked Leveria in the thigh, and laughed when she cried out, "Alkandi made me do it! Not my fault!"

Leveria cringed in pain, then glared at me. "Are you gonna let me go?!"

I snapped my fingers, and her cuffs snapped in two. She groaned as she folded forward, rubbing at her wrists. "Well," she muttered, "I guess that's that, unless you want to, you know..."

"Tempting, but no. I really don't feel like fulfilling your grand plan."

"But if that plan's so stupid, then what's the risk?"

I grinned, and prodded her with my toe again. "Do you think I don't know what you've been doing this whole time, Leveria? Come on now. I'm your sister; I know the game you play. Nothing you've presented me in this conversation has been genuine but the fear in your eyes when you were caught; everything after was bullshit."

Leveria's face settled into her usual sardonic expression. "But I wasn't lying."

"I know you weren't." I poked her nose with my toe, and smiled, "But you were trying to disarm me, and it's not going to happen. You're not a bumbling little fool; you're the deadliest woman in the world, and I would be remiss to think you'd ever give up. I'm not playing your game anymore."

"Then leave. Quit. Admit defeat once and for all, and—" Leveria's brains splattered against the pillow behind her. I lowered my foot, my toe still tingling from where I'd shot the kinetic spell, and I gazed upon the scene before me. Her face was slack, and her eyes were rolled into her head, nothing behind them. A droplet of blood dribbled from her nose, and pooled upon her gaping lips. Her breath rattled out of her, a retarded note sounding with it. Then, she went limp.

1...67891011