Queen Yavara Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked to the bathroom, opened the latrine pot, and sighed contentedly when the pressure released from my bladder. The single best thing about having a cock was not having to squat to piss. As my urine sounded in the bowl, I glanced out the window. Most of the rubble from the noble district streets had been cleared, and was now piled up alongside the sidewalks with the mounds of plowed snow. The bodies were obviously long-gone, and the blood had been washed away, but gashes and flame spots alongside the alley walls told the stories of battle. I wondered if the place would ever be truly washed of it. Still, the streetlamps had oil burning in them again, illuminating the boulevards in soft orange light. And there, at the very end of Flower Street, was a mass of torches. I narrowed my eyes.

A semicircle of golden-armored watchmen was formed around a house. Feractian's house. A single figure was kneeling before them all. Feractian. His blood covered the snow around him. The figure behind him raised his arm, and brought it down viciously. I heard the faint crack of a whip, and a scream. Feractian pitched forward onto his face. Two more figures suddenly emerged; one golden-armored man holding a struggling woman. The woman was thrown to the ground next Feractian, and the man behind her drew his sword. Feractian's scream could be heard clearly now. He threw himself at the man's feet. The man barked something. Feractian raised his head, then turned his face. From a quarter-mile away, I could see him raise his arm, and point one finger right at me. The watchman nodded, and then kicked Feractian to the side, and drove his blade into the woman's chest. The other guard drew a mace, and bludgeoned Feractian until his body was still, and his voice silenced.

My stream sputtered out.

ADRIANNA

The hint of dawn could be seen over the eastern horizon. It painted the black sky with a gradient of mauve, and dimmed the stars and moon. I was atop a hill overlooking a vast basin. The basin stretched for miles, and was etched with hundreds of tributaries that branched for as far as the eye could see. Each of the tributaries would be a nautical highway for ships and ferries to supply and trade with the great estates of the Highlands; Jonianas, Straltairanas, Ternianas, Feractianas, Tiadoanas, Xantianas, Shordianas, Droughtianas, Feltianas, and Huntiatanas. Those great estates were like the organs of the Highlands, the tributaries were the veins, and those veins all converged in this basin, the heart of the Highlands. The basin became a great river, and the mouth of the river became a great oceanic bay, and upon the banks of that bay, sat the spectacular city of Bentius. It was a tiered metropolis built upon a steep hill, backed by a dormant volcano whose spent ash made the basin the most fertile land on Tenvalia. Now that fertile land was blanketed with snow, the tributaries were frozen over, and the city itself sparkled with ice like a jewel. Hundreds of ballistae lined the hundred-foot walls, the wrought-iron twinkling threateningly in the moonlight. As a ranger, my sworn purpose had been to defend that city. For a thousand years, those before me had kept the enemies of the Highlands at bay, fighting them in the forests, the fields, and sometimes, even on the steps of the great estates themselves, but no enemy had ever gotten within fifty miles of Bentius. Now, I, the man who had once been Head-ranger Thomas Adarian, was going to launch the first ever attack upon its walls.

I adjusted myself atop Sasha, allowing my legs to straddle evenly across her massive shoulders. The wargs behind me growled and yipped, shuffling their great shoulder-humps, flexing their muscles. They knew something was going to happen, but they didn't know what; they just knew there would be blood. The orcs that rode the beasts stared out upon Bentius with comingled awe and greed, imagining the riches, sins, and pleasures they would enjoy once they breached the mighty walls. A half mile down the ridge, the rebels waited, concealed behind a hill. A lone figure stood before the rest, and watched me. Esmerelda.

"Adri, I'm hungry." Dog Meat grumbled, wiggling her sparkling stumps frustratedly. I had a makeshift baby carrier made out of leather belts that I kept her strapped in so that she was secured safely to my chest.

"Here," I muttered, and pulled my cloak to the side so that one of my breasts popped free. I'd begun lactating sometime in the last few days, and Dog Meat was more than happy to take advantage. She moaned in both carnal and primal satisfaction as she nursed from me, and I enjoyed a comingling of sexual and maternal pleasure in turn. Was it strange to have a full-grown limbless woman covered in obscene tattoos suckling from my tit while I bestrode a man-eating wolf? Yes, but strange had become such the norm for me that normalcy was more bizarre. Everything I did seemed to be so steeped in irony that I wondered if my life was nothing but an existential punchline.

"What are we waiting for?" Dog Meat asked, smacking her lips contentedly.

I pointed out over the basin. "When the sun touches the wall, I'll launch the attack. I want the men who guard the wall to see us coming from a long way off."

Dog Meat nodded, and muzzled my breast once more, securing my nipple between her gentle teeth. "Will you go with them?"

"No, I'll be back here with the rebels."

"Waiting for when the orcs start climbing the walls, right?"

"That's right." I said, petting her hair, "The watchmen will hold them off for the few minutes we need to close the distance."

"Then you and the elves will..." she pitched her voice to a whisper, "...then you and the elves will kill all the orcs, right?!"

I smiled down at her. "That's right."

"Yay!" Dog Meat cried gleefully, wiggling her sparkling little stumps, her magical dust turning from blue, to red. Her mirth turned suddenly sour, and she frowned. "But... what about Sasha?"

I sighed, and patted Sasha between the shoulders. "Sasha will go with the rest of her pack."

Tears formed in Dog Meat's eyes. "Sorry Sasha," she whimpered.

"Sorry Sasha." I echoed, rubbing the beast affectionately, but not too affectionately. She was a killer just like me, and neither of us deserved much sympathy.

"How much longer?" Dog Meat asked, sniffling away her tears.

"An hour at the most." I muttered, "The sun is low in the winter, and it will luminate the basin the moment it crests the hill."

LEVERIA

"Brianna doesn't walk like that." Certiok said. "Nope, not like that either. Use your hips, you skinny Highland cunt! Hips!"

I glared at the she-orc, then walked to the other side of my cell, and tried again. I threw back my shoulders, pushed out my chest, elevated my chin, and sauntered across the floor, popping my hips like I was trying to dislodge the ultimate thong wedgie.

"You walk like a fucking goose."

"And you squawk like one."

Certiok slapped me so hard that I spun before I hit the ground. Her fist was in my hair a moment later, and her foot was pressed into my lower back. She ripped back my head, and snarled into my face. "I don't give a shit who you're supposed to be, you Highland whore. Right now, you're just a little piggy, and I'll make you squeal if I want to."

"You gonna do it, or are you just gonna talk about it?" I asked breathily, licking my lips at her. "All talk and no action; it's always the same with you people."

She growled, and yanked me to my feet by my hair. Actually, she yanked me past my feet, and I had to stand up on my toes to avoid the searing pain in my roots.

"Ow, ow, ow!" I yelled, scratching at her arms, tears forming in my eyes.

"Ow?" Certiok laughed, "After everything you endured, this get an 'ow?'" She walked me around the room, keeping my posture high from above, "This is how you Highland girls all walk," Certiok taunted, "up on your toes, little baby steps, hips fixed together like you've got a cock stuck up your ass." She dropped my hair, and my feet collapsed onto my heels. "This is how an Alkandran walks," she guided me by the hair with a twist of her wrist, "every motion is a tease, every sway is an invitation. You want that ass to roll above your thighs, and let every salivating cocksure fool behind you know what it feels like to watch you walk away from them." She put her other hand on my hip, and guided it into a sinuous sway as she instructed my feet from above like a puppeteer. "That's it, Highland whore. Don't walk like you've already got a cock stuck up your ass; walk like you want a cock stuck up your ass. Every step is an advertisement, and you're open for business. Right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot..."

She let go of my hip and hair, and watched me saunter around the cell in the sexiest strut I'd ever walked in. It didn't feel right at all for me. I could be sexy—I knew that very well—but I wasn't flirtatious. For Highland royalty, courting was a very rigid affair. My steps lost their sensuality by the footfall, and after five more paces, all of Certiok's instruction had disappeared.

She sighed, and ran her hand through her dreads. "Maybe Zander was wrong about you."

"Of course he's wrong; he's a delusional old fool." I smirked over my shoulder, "But he fucks me just like Daddy did, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt."

Certiok snorted. "Or maybe he was right."

"And what are you going to do when he's not?" I inquired amusedly, "What happens when we trick my stupid little sister into eating my pussy, and when I come, I grow a fat cock, and she realizes you and Zander tricked her?"

"We're dead either way. Might as well take our shot." She sneered at me, "And it's amusing to me that you think your cock would be anything but pathetic."

I ignored the insult to my hypothetical penis. "Certiok, even if everything is true, what do you think I can do to save you? Zander told me Alkandi chose Yavara over me because of Yavara's natural magical potential. That means I have no natural magical potential. All I'll have is what I inherit from Alkandi—a diluted powerbase at best. Right now, Yavara can at least buy you a slim chance."

"If we fight this battle, we will lose. Whether we fight it with Yavara or not, it doesn't matter. The Highland army still has its mages, and the Lowland fleet has the best magic users in the world. Yavara will fall, and when the people see it, they will lose all hope, and we will fall soon after. You're a conniving little worm; you'll find a way to wiggle out of this, and you'll wiggle the rest of us out too. Now wiggle that fat little Highland ass over here."

"Why?" I grinned coyly.

She looked at me from the top of her brows. "I said get over here."

I grasped the bars of my cell door, pressed my tits against them, locked my knees, and bent over low at the hips. My ass spread out behind me, and I looked back over my shoulder with a lecherous grin at the she-orc staring transfixed between my parted cheeks. "You wanna taste real royalty?" I whispered, and licked the metal cell bar.

"Get over here, you elf slut."

"No," I giggled, "you will come to me, Certiok. If I'm your queen, then you will follow the proper customs. Get on your hands and knees like the good little orc bitch you are, and come over here to lick your master's wet pussy."

Certiok stood up, imposing in her six-foot muscled frame. She walked across the room, snatched me by the hair with one hand, and jammed her fingers inside me with the other. I cried out, seizing around her in pleasure and pain, bowing my body from the arch of my back to my upturned face. Her fingers were long, and they slid into my holes with ease, exploring my ass and pussy, pressing against every surface, toying with me until she found the places that made my knees buckle. She grinned at me from her tusked mouth, pleased to hear me mewl like a whore for her, pleased to see the submission in my eyes, pleased to see the need. She wasn't cruel with me, but she was dominant, and I could be her subservient little whore-queen if she wanted, just as long as she kept touching me just... like... that...

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, staring at her inverted visage from the tops of my eyes. Her ring and index fingers twisted into my gripping rectum, opening my anus until it was a puffy ring. Her pink and ring finger pushed into my tight slit, pressing deep inside me, rubbing that spot mercilessly. My milky thighs pressed and rubbed around her squelching digits, lubricated by the flow of lust that dripped from my blushing petals. My anus clenched and winked around her ravaging fingers, sucking her deeper into my filth, beckoning her to violate me further. I coaxed her with my weak feminine tones, pleading and whimpering in my abasement, and her cruel black eyes became avaricious and wild. She penetrated me hard and fast, dividing her hand between my holes, jamming her fingers through my soft innards, deforming the pliant flesh, dilating my channels until they were weeping with my lubricating release, and I was crying out in the throes of ascension. I collapsed in the heat of my orgasm, but she held me upright by the inside, and tortured me ceaselessly until I was out of breath.

"Little Highland piggy," she purred as I squealed, "you talk such a big game, but you are so very easy to tame."

"I'm fucking coming!" I sobbed against the bars, "You're making me come! Oh my god, you're making me come!"

"Come for me, little Highland piggy." Certiok breathed heavily, her eyes wild with megalomaniacal lust, "You can't help yourself. High-elf sows are all so easy. So, so, easy..." She purred, and pressed every finger hard against me. I collapsed against the bars, grasping them with what little strength I had left in my hands, my cheek pressed between them, my eyes looking back at her, enraptured by her snarling savage beauty as she raped me so perfectly. My wobbling breasts pressed against the cold metal bars, then squished through them, dividing between the pole that pressed against my sternum. My belly flexed in spasms, my abdominal wall distending to accommodate the exaggerated arch of my back, which was being-ever exacerbated by the violent ecstasy being forced into me over, and over, and over again! I came with a scream, my spray of juices exploding from between Certiok's aggressive fingers. She ravaged me through it, unrelenting even as I turned to butter between her wriggling digits, now saturated with my release.

Only when the last quivers of my orgasm left me, did Certiok finally pull her fingers out. After sucking her fingers clean, she took me by the hair, and my strengthless neck allowed her to move my head without resistance. My body was hers to do with as she pleased. She pulled me gently to my feet, put her hand on my hip, and walked me around the room. In my post-climactic trance, I moved with a sinuousness that was strange to me, but seemed to come quite naturally. My hips swayed, my feet moved in line with each other, and my shoulders rolled easily back to present my chest. Certiok let go of me, and I sauntered about just as she had guided, every motion steeped in sensuality.

"There," she said, a tiny glint of pride in her black eyes, "that is how an Alkandran walks."

YAVARA

The hybrids sat at the long table with me. They'd been mostly silent while I explained the situation to them. When I was done, that silence endured, pervading over us as they stared at me. Their gazes were wracked with confusion and fear, but Furia's seemed downright accusatory—or perhaps that was just my paranoia. I hadn't slept all night. I shifted in my chair, and cleared my throat.

"If any of you have any ideas, please bring them forward."

"Have you tried contacting King Ternias?" Kiera asked.

"He destroyed the Jonian Spire," Furia said, not once breaking eye-contact with me, "under our queen's orders."

"I didn't want the Lowlands and Highlands conspiring against us again."

"And yet here we are." Furia said softly.

The others looked from her, to me. Brianna spoke next. "We need to send an emissary to the Highlanders."

"They're not going to talk to us." Furia said before I could speak.

Soraya shifted uncomfortably. "We are an extremely wealthy nation. Perhaps we could pay off the Lowlanders. They don't yet know of our horde's fate. Zander could cast an illusionary spell to mimic the horde from afar, then we could send a boat to parlay peace for a price."

"There won't be any peace with the Lowlands." Furia said, "Not after Faltia chopped off Prince Matthew's head."

"You've done quite a bit of naysaying, Furia; perhaps you'd like to make a suggestion yourself?" I said.

All eyes turned to Furia, but she kept her gaze fixed on me. "Well, there's only one option, isn't there, Your Highness?"

"And what is that?"

"You know what it is." She said darkly.

"I don't, actually."

Faltia cleared her throat. "What are the Highland army's numbers?"

"Forty-thousand." I answered, "The Lowlanders number about half that."

"It would be a force that would rival the full strength of our horde. Now, it's astronomically overwhelming." Eva said, "Your sister played us brilliantly."

"She only played one of us, Eva." Furia said, "Adrianna should've known better."

"I'm also to blame for this." I muttered.

"Like I said, she only played one of us." Furia replied coldly, "Come now, Yavara, speak it into existence."

"What are you talking about?"

"The only option left. The only way we can possibly get out of this. Say it."

"Furia, I don't know what you're saying."

"You have to attack Bentius." Faltia muttered, then looked up at me, "It's the only strategical advantage we have. If you fly right over the invading army, they'll have to turn around."

"It's the only way." Furia said, sitting back in her chair, looking at me like she didn't recognize who she was seeing, "The horde is gone, the armies are closing in, and there's no escape. For the sake of your people, you must do it. You are absolved of all the evil you must commit."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Furia, do you have something you want to say?"

"I've already said it. Do you have something that you want to say, Your Highness?"

Now, there was no doubt as to the nature of their gazes. Each of them was scrutinizing me like an insect they'd found in their food. It took me a moment to realize that I was staring at one of Leveria's insidious plans blossoming into fruition. When I did realize it, I almost smiled at how perfectly it had been calculated. I decided right then that my sister would not live to see the next sunrise.

"Prepare the city's defenses." I said, "When the time comes, I will choose what course of action to take."

ELENA

It had taken us ninety seconds to get out of the Jonias mansion. It was barely enough time. Thirty of those precious seconds had been wasted frantically explaining the situation to Catherine and Mom as they rubbed the sleep from their eyes. The next thirty seconds had been spent rushing to get Catherine's house-mage, Javi, out of his quarters. The last thirty seconds were a flurry of panicked steps as we stumbled to shove our feet into boots, and rush out of the servant's entrance. Ten seconds after we'd rounded the corner in the alleyway, twenty men of the watch had surrounded the house. They smashed the doors in, crashed through the windows, and raided the residence with frightening speed. The screams of Catherine's servants sounded, and the clash of steel rang out a moment later. We didn't stay to watch any longer.

My legs were still wobbly, and dashing through the wet snow was an exercise in balance that I was not prepared for. I fell over three times, and each time, my night gown was doused in the rank slush that filled the alleyways. We struggled to keep quiet through it all, for the watchmen were out in full force. They marched through the streets, knocked on doors and outturned the residence for questioning. The gates were barred and heavily guarded, the surrounding walls were patrolled, and the river was frozen solid, an ice-dam blocking the outflow into the next ward. We were trapped.