Queen Yavara Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Give in to me. She whispered in my mind as her lips parted mine, and her tongue slithered into my mouth. Her oral appendage was as delicate and tender as her fingers upon my flesh, and she lulled my mouth into a blissful trance of consumption, making my eyelids heavier and heavier with the overbearingness of her lust. I was lost in her oral dance, mindlessly following along, barely aware of her fingers as they moved down from my breast, slid along my belly, tickled my naval, and traced the crease of my pelvis.

Fuck me... I thought, and she smiled around my mouth, and answered. Her fingers danced across my clit, brushed through my petals, parted my slid, and entered me. I whimpered weakly; struck by the visceral way I felt the violation. It was like I was a virgin again. Every touch was alien and sent alarms blaring through my synapses. It was horrifying, and yet, it was so... so good. My nerves were reawakened, my flesh was freshly tainted, and I felt my purity being corrupted with every motion of her hand. Evil things were done inside me, done with malicious intent, done with an abhorrent desire to shock and control me, and I became a slave to them, loving every surface of her invasion. My thighs clamped around her wrist, and I mewled and whined as though in distress. I suppose I was in distress, for the sensations that coursed through me were as terrible as they were delightful, and the trauma I felt was real and vivid. But I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the horror as much as I enjoyed the pleasure.

I know where you really like it. Alkandi chuckled in my mind. Keeping her thumb on my clit, and her index and middle fingers in my slit, she retracted her ring and pinky fingers, and slid them down my taint. She pressed those fingers into the moist flesh of my crack, and as the felicitous tingles pricked into my pelvic floor, my anus instinctively dilated.

How shameful... Alkandi cooed cruelly, her tongue now moving gluttonously in my mouth, Such a prim and proper high-elf girl you are, Yavara. So meek and helpless, but just massaging your taint makes your little asshole wink for me. What kind of woman prefers to be fucked from where she shits? Not a woman at all... just a whore. Just my little slut.

Stop saying these things.

Her lips curled wickedly against mine. You don't want me to stop, Yavara. You're so wet, I could drown in you. In fact, I think I will. And with that, she departed my gaping lips, licked her way down my collar, breasts, nipple and belly, then lathered my blonde mound with her spit, and slid beneath my pelvis. Her fingers retreated from my pussy, and before I even had a chance to cry out, her tongue was inside me, and her entire hand was pinched against my asshole.

"Wait!" I squeaked.

Relax, Yavara. We've done much worse than this together. Her lips wrapped lovingly around my sweltering entrance, and her nose upended my clit, moving it subtly up and down from beneath with the small motions of her consuming mouth. She placated me so easily, and I became languid and loose upon the astral floor, my arms and legs spread out to receive her. She pressed her fingers slowly forward, and my anus dilated around her gradual pressure. There was a strain, but there was no pain, and the strain became more pleasurable as it became more intense. Soon, I was whining through gritted teeth, tossing my head this way and that in the fevered heat of anticipation. My pelvic floor indented, the flesh became thin and taut as Alkandi pushed, and pushed, and pushed, and broke through.

"Yes!" I screamed, arching my back against the floor. Alkandi's tongue curled and lathered my vaginal spot as her fist twisted inside me, every knuckle a celebration of pressure that ignited the congested nerves into a frenzy of contractions. I heaved in spasmatic bouts, writhing like a possessed whore, exalting with every breath. I was losing myself in the fog of lust, my mind and identity slowly being stripped away. They were so fragile anyway, these new autonomous concepts. Maybe they didn't even matter. If Alkandi had been with me since before I was born, then who was I without her, and was that person even me?! It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but the way her fist felt with my tight rectal channel wrapping it like an anal glove, or the way her tongue felt as it slathered my thrumming womanly center until the entire column of my femininity was fluttering with gleeful contractions.

There is a path to victory, Yavara. Alkandi whispered in my mind. Let Alkandra burn to ash; it can be rebuilt as long as you live. The people are all expendable. Even the hybrids.

Even Zander?

Especially Zander, that traitor. Let him die slowly. Let him die knowing what it means to betray me a second time. Alkandi's fist clenched inside me, and I screamed in delight, my lips quivering. Sacrifice everyone to destroy the Lowland fleet, then fly over the Highland army, and turn Bentius to dust. Leave no one alive. Ravage the countryside, kill all that you see, rain terror from above until the Highlands is broken beyond repair. Ignore their army. Kill all their women and children, then wait. Just... wait. Wait for decades. They will grow old and broken, and they will die. Reemerge when your myth has become legend, and slaughter the rest. Then raise Alkandra once more, take the Highlands as your own, and make the traitorous Lowlanders pay for their crimes. Only when Alkandra is the last kingdom standing on Tenvalia, will you know peace. Then you can truly begin to live.

I can't!

You will. It was why I chose you, Yavara. Only together can we finally do what must be done.

But... all those people!

You won't care about them when we reunite. You only pretended to care about them for Elena's sake anyway. She's gone, and now there is nothing stopping you, nothing holding you back. You want to run away, but you cannot run away from yourself. I am you, and you are me. Embrace me once more, and forever put an end to doubt.

LEVERIA

Through the row of dark-elf incarnations, I could vaguely see Alkandi's bronze flesh entwined with Yavara's ivory. The sounds of wet smacks, the rub of flesh, and hoarse moans reached my ears as if I were right beside them, and not twenty feet back. Sound carried strangely here. Everything was strange here, but some things were the same. My sister was still a hopeless anal slut, and I was still hopelessly unathletic. I tried to run around the wall of incarnations, and they easily shifted in my way. I tried to scamper between their legs, and they sidestepped, blocking me with their shins. I even tried jumping over one of them, and ended up bouncing off her belly like a goddamn dodgeball.

"Fuck you!" I screamed, and aimed a punch at her face. She caught my fist, and then let go, staring right past me like I wasn't even there. Behind her, my stupid little sister was arching her back in the throes of ecstasy, clamping her thick thighs around Alkandi's black-haired head. The Dark Queen was stooped into a feline arch as she feasted upon my sister, one of her hands buried into Yavara's clenching ass, the other working the leaking pink folds of her own unfurling cloven pussy. That pretty little cunt was my birthright, and I would be damned if my weak sister was going to take it from me again!

"Hold on, Yavara!" I called, "Stay strong, I'm coming for you!"

For some fucking reason, Yavara didn't seem too keen on remerging with Alkandi. It was absolutely baffling to me that anyone wouldn't want near-infinite power, a legendary mythos, and a sexuality so potent that the orgasms were life-altering transformative experiences, but hey, if that stupid cunt didn't want it, then I'd certainly take it!

"You're doing great, Yavara!" I called over the rows of incarnations, "Just hold out a little longer! I'm so proud of you!" I took five purposeful steps back, and got into a sprinter's pose. I inhaled deeply, and stared down my target. She was a dark-elf of maybe five years of age. Obviously that incarnation didn't make it very far. I grinned at her, pivoted my feet, and charged with a full head of steam. I lowered my shoulder, and smashed into her. A second later, I was lying flat on my back, gasping for air. The little girl stared down at me, lowered her outstretched fist, and then returned her gaze to the astral horizon.

I blinked at the black sky above, stars ebbing in and out of my vision. Zander Fredeon walked into my sight, and stared down at me with an amused expression. "Did you just try to tackle a little girl?" He asked.

"No, I was trying to trample the cunt." I groaned. "Fuck, I think I broke a rib."

"The only thing that can be wounded here is your pride."

"Just help me up, you old bastard."

Zander hauled me to my feet, and put a firm grip on my shoulder. "I have questions, Leveria," he said gravely, "Namely, why are the two of you nearly dead right now in the hybrids' bed?"

"Siblings fight, OK?" I snapped, and pulled my shoulder away, "And just where the fuck were you, old man? I could've really used some help!"

"I trusted you to make it this far on your own."

"You mean you pussied out."

"I made a tactical decision not to interfere."

I sighed with a roll of my eyes, "Whatever, old man. You can't make any tactical decisions here; I need you right now."

Zander frowned. "Yes, I see that."

"Nothing scarier than a crazy ex-girlfriend."

"Keep in mind that if we succeed, you'll be my crazy ex-girlfriend."

"Like I said, nothing scarier." I planted my hand firmly in his crotch, and gave his goods a squeeze, "I know you've got some balls in there, Zander; they were slapping my taint all morning. Now if you ever want to dip these saggy salty nuts in my mouth, you're going to have to use them."

He raised his brow at me. "Is that a promise?"

I licked my lips. "Don't you want to find out?"

He looked from me, to Alkandi, then back to me again. "Why do I always fall for women like you?" He sighed, and stepped toward the incarnations.

ZANDER

Alkandi had Yavara bent over and wailing in ecstasy, her bronze forearm wrapped halfway up with Yavara's clenching pink anus, her other hand buried to the wrist in Yavara's stretched slit, the petals all opened by the grotesque reaming of her womanhood. Yavara herself seemed to be trapped in that perfect fulcrum of pain and pleasure, for she clawed at the astral earth as she writhed in ecstasy, her mind barely hanging on. But still, she resisted Alkandi, unyielding even in the face of such wonderfully horrific depravities.

"Fuck me deeper!" Yavara screamed in one breath, and in the other, she cried, "Please stop!"

I think I know which one you really want, Alkandi chuckled dotingly, sardonically, and pushed her invading fists deeper into the high-elf princess. Yavara squealed and arched her back, the curvature of her spine deepening with every inch Alkandi slowly pushed in. When Alkandi stopped, Yavara collapsed with a sob, her cheeks wet with tears, her mouth gaping with a euphoric smile. Alkandi's forearm muscles rolled as her fingers did their seductive damage within Yavara, and Yavara purred and groaned, her eyes rolled back. Alkandi placed a loving kiss on Yavara's tailbone, then turned around, and set her orange eyes on me.

Why did you come here, Zander?

"You know why."

Did you think you could change anything? She cocked her head, Or did you just want an apology?

"An apology?" I laughed, "Fuck you."

She smiled thinly. I am sorry, for what it's worth, but after a thousand years of failure, I had to take matters into my own hands.

"By breaking the laws of nature."

Nothing here is natural. It never was. Nature demands that we live and die and disappear, and I refuse to. I've already broken the laws of nature.

"You just found a loophole," I gestured to Yavara, "but this, Alkandi... this will kill you."

I'm in control.

"She already rejected you once. Face it, she's stronger than you. Even at your most powerful, you couldn't do a fraction of the things she's done."

She is powerful, Zander, but she is weak. She needs someone like me to balance her.

"She wouldn't have been weak if you didn't rob her of experience. Yavara's naturally meek, and you're naturally bold, so who ended up making all the hard decisions? I always thought Yavara was too impulsive, but I didn't realize until now that her impulsiveness was just her leaning on her first instinct, and that first instinct was you. You nurtured codependence because you needed her to need you. She's soft because you never let the world make her hard."

Can't you see that I'm helping her?

I smiled at Alkandi behind the row of incarnations. "I don't give a shit about her, Alkandi. It's you; it's always been you. For a thousand years, I've been loyal to you, and you betrayed me in the end."

It's an eye for an eye then.

"You know the score's not even."

I blessed you with life!

"You cursed me with it!"

Then hang yourself, you ungrateful, incompetent shit! she snarled.

I laughed coldly. "No, no, no, my love. You don't get to throw me away like trash. You will give me what I am fucking owed!" I planted my foot into the astral floor, and sent the incarnations flying over the horizon. Only Yavara's dark projection remained, hovering over the pair of elves fucking on the floor. I took a step toward her, and she launched a kinetic attack that sent me sliding backward fifty feet.

Stay there, Zander. Alkandi said, giving me a warning glare, The next strike will be lethal.

"We can fucking die here?!" Leveria exclaimed.

"This place is of the mind. If the mind is destroyed, the body will die."

"Why didn't you fucking tell me that before?!" Leveria squealed, and scampered away from the debauchery.

"Alkandi," I said, "don't do this. You know you can't control her."

I hid her own magic from her for eighteen years. I am in complete control.

"If you were, then we wouldn't be here. This merging you made with Yavara is unnatural, and it will split apart time and time again until she finally just kills you. It's inevitable."

You know nothing. You never did. You were as useless to me in life as you are in death.

"You're too old to be this defensive. Maybe I know nothing, but you know I'm right."

I'm not giving up this chance! Alkandi screamed at me, I could wait a million lifetimes and not find someone like her! Can't you see that this is all we've worked for?! Can't you see this is our destiny?!

"You are my destiny, Alkandi." I whispered at her, "You are my all, and I gave you everything. Now I know I meant nothing to you. There were people who loved me in this life, Alkandi, good people, great people, and I could never love them back because the only kind of love I know is unrequitedness. Your love. Your indifference. Fine. You never loved me, but you still owe me!"

I hurled a spell across the black expanse, and struck Yavara's dark projection in the chest. It glanced off her naked breasts, gave them a nice jiggle, then redirected into the sky. It was my most potent killing spell. She looked down at herself, then she looked up at me. I gulped.

You damn fool.

Dark Yavara took one step forward, clapped her hands together, and created a great sheet of fire that split the earth and sky. Its infernal edge shot toward me, and I barely put up my shield fast enough. It didn't matter. The fire's blade cleaved my shield like butter, and separated me from my left leg and arm so cleanly that the limbs still completed the signals my brain sent them a moment ago, clenching and pivoting. I toppled to my right, the smell of fried bacon burning in my nostrils. Dark Yavara took another step forward. I rolled to my side, screamed in pain, snatched my severed leg, and dragged it to its steaming stump. It reattached with a great seizure of cramps as the muscles knitted back together. I barely had time to grab my arm before Dark Yavara stomped her foot in the ground, and sent a wave through the astral earth. I was upended like a ship in rough sea, and send hurtling into the air, then plummeting to the ground. I hit the astral surface with a thud, and felt my hip break with a dry snap.

You have no chance, Zander. This realm is of the mind, and Yavara was second only to Prestira in telepathy. Now she's second to none. Stay down.

I growled in pain, and rolled to my good side. My left fingers grasped those of my severed right arm, and dragged it toward me. I reattached the limb to the stump, and gasped when the horrendous cramps knotted my stitched muscles. Groaning, I planted one foot into the astral earth, and rose to my knees. Dark Yavara took another step toward me.

Don't make me do this.

I laughed bitterly. "You don't care about me. You never did. I won't weigh on your conscience, because you don't have one, so just fucking finish it, and save me the trouble."

Flame erupted in Dark Yavara's palms. Alkandi looked back at me from between the real Yavara's legs, and gave me a pitiable look. Do you want to know why I never loved you?

"Because you're a heartless bitch."

Because you never even tried to love me. I was there. I was waiting for you, but you let unworthy men take your place one after the other, and when you couldn't stomach it anymore, you had me murdered. You were just obsessed. You don't know how to love.

I grinned at her. "You couldn't just let me die, could you? You had to cut my balls off first."

She smirked back. It would be disingenuous for me not to. Goodbye, Zander.

Dark Yavara flexed her flaming arms, and took a final step toward me.

YAVARA

I was awash in a sea of pleasure, rising and falling with the cascading waves precluding my orgasm. I writhed and wiggled on my knees with my back bowed low, stoking the ecstasy that raged in my belly, all burning from the furnace between my legs. Alkandi's fists twisted cruelly inside me, the knuckles interlocking with my ribbon of anal and vaginal flesh squishing between them. Oh, what terrible pleasure this was; to be violated in such an intimate and brutal way, to feel the heat of another's flesh and bones contouring against places that were never meant to know a foreign touch. I loved it. I loved it so much that I wept with joy into my arms, sobbing like a hysterical child as spasmatic waves crashed within me. But I didn't come. Something within me held the tide at bay, letting it build and build mercilessly, tormenting me with its incessant swelling.

Alkandi spoke with two voices. One was faint to me, like an echo from a distant hill. This voice was cruel and vengeful, and directed at Zander. The other voice was for me. It was a soft whisper that cooed into the annals of my mind, uttering loving promises of comfort, of safety, of power.

This pleasure is yours forever. It comes from you, but only I can unlock it.

I was vaguely aware of bright flashes, of screams of pain and terror. Somewhere beyond the veil of my hedonism, I felt the rumblings of battle, and the momentous shifts of power through the astral ground, but it was muted to me.

You are me and I am you. The pieces don't need to fit perfectly; we can shape ourselves. Nothing is predestined; we make our own destiny together.

123456...8