Queen Yavara Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm starting to think you're just looking for an excuse to cut me," Leveria growled as I drew my blade across her palm.

"The fastest way to learn healing is on yourself," I said, pressing the blade harder than I needed to, "only you can feel your pain, so only you will know the true extent of the damage."

"That sounds like a load of bullshit."

"I don't have time to play games with you now!" I snapped at her, and she shut her mouth.

You're so fucking sexy when you're mad, she purred into my mind.

Holy shit, what did we just talk about?!

I can't read your mind, but I can glimpse it. You keep calling upon the way Prestira taught you magic. There's this reoccurring memory you're having of her... you're bound to the mast of a ship, and she's teaching you telekinesis by magically shoving dildos up your cunt. Why can't we learn like that?

Because we don't have time, stupid!

We have time enough, little sister. It could be all the time we have left. She wiggled her eyebrows.

You really thought that line would work on me, didn't you?

I can see that it had the intended effect. You can't help yourself.

"Is that so?" I asked, and put the knife against her codpiece. She became so violently aroused that the force of her erection broke the strap of her codpiece, and the silvery dragon flopped on her belly in the wake of her ballooning cock. I blinked. "That is one hell of a magic trick, Leveria."

"Oh... fuck!" She growled, her jaw grinding, "Can't you just... can't you just give me a handjob or something?"

"No."

"Then... then..." she took my wrist gingerly in her hand, guided the edge of the blade to her shaft, and gave me a coy smile.

I gave her a questioning look. "You want me to cut it off?"

"NO! I just... I just want you to cut it a little. Just a little. It'll... it'll help me learn healing."

"I can't believe you're into this shit."

"Alkandi didn't give me my kinks, Yavara." Leveria said, pulling out a cigarette, and lighting it with her thumb, "I was born fucked up. Now cut me."

I narrowed my eyes at her, then looked down at the blade shining against her shaft. God, she had a good-looking penis. It was somehow pretty. A little pink bow around its neck would look lovely.

I can give it lipstick too if that means you'll kiss it.

Get out of my head!

Your thoughts are so much easier for me to read now. I know I'm good, but I'm not nearly so powerful that I can breach your defenses. You're letting your guard down.

You're just not worth the trouble.

Leveria's hand moved from my wrist, slid up my bicep, and rested on my shoulder. She left goosebumps all along my arm in her wake, and I shivered when her fingers stopped just short of my neck. We don't have to keep playing these children's games.

I tried to narrow my eyes at her, but I only barely managed to avoid gazing longingly into her cruel orange irises. I'm not playing any games at all.

Leveria slid her fingers around my throat. I didn't stop her. I could choke you, she cooed huskily in my mind, I could rip your hair back, pin you down, and hurt you until you begged me to stop.

I shuddered from head to toe.

Her eyes flashed dangerously. Alkandi's greatest crime was hiding your submissiveness. She thought your coyness and masochism were weaknesses, but she was so wrong. It's your allure. It's your power. Leveria's fingers slid up to my cheek, and she touched my lips with her thumb. She was the wedge between us. She made us hate each other so that you would stay far away from me, lest we find the truth. Leveria pushed her thumb into my mouth. I sucked it, and moaned. What a duo we would've made together. My cunning and ruthlessness, your meekness and charm; we would've had the world in our hands.

Though I was spellbound by her silky words, and the way she gently dominated me, I maintained my autonomy. I bit tenderly on her thumb, and grinned. The world in our hands, Leveria? You would never have shared power with me.

But you would've known just how to steal it from me. She smirked, It's obvious that I can't resist you. It's not just your magnetic masochism; it's you, Yavara. You are my greatest opponent. We stole each other's toys when we were children, we flaunted our beauty against each other as adolescents, then we waged war as queens, fought over the same woman, slaughtered each other's armies, took each other's lives, exchanged each other's identities, and now... now we stand as partners.

I pulled her thumb out, and laughed. "Partners? You're already plotting your next ten moves against me."

Leveria winked. "But of course I am. It's the game we play, but to what end do we now play the game? War and death? No, we've done that. We're past that."

"We're not." I hissed, "I know what you're planning. I don't need to read your mind to see it. I saw it when you raised your fists before the people. I once raised my fists and prophesized conquest, but it was a lie! You weren't lying!"

"Ah yes, because you were so merciful to my soldiers."

"I could've rolled your nation over in a day, and you know it!"

"Of course I knew it. I kept waiting for you to finally do it, but you never did, and I realized in the end that Elena was always right about you." Leveria's fingers played with the hair on the back of my neck. "Yes, you were violent and brutal, but you didn't really mean it. You were a pretender, and I wasn't. That's why I destroyed you." She sighed, and dropped her head, touching our brows, "I am a conqueror. When I want something, I take it. When you want something, you give it. That is the difference between us."

"If all goes as planned, what's to stop me from ordering Peter Shordian to level Alkandra to dust?"

Leveria grinned. "Nothing at all, except you."

"You really think I won't?"

"No," she whispered, her black-sheened lips inches from my own, "because this is your home, and one day, you will come back to it."

"I will be the queen of the Highlands!"

"The last queen of the Highlands." She said, her breath in my mouth, in my nostrils, so sweet, "I crippled that nation with debt. Once the army is disbanded, you'll smelt their armor for the worth of the metal, dismantle siege engines for the lumber, and sell the horses for meat, and even then, you will not have covered a fraction of what you owe Balamora and the Bearded Peaks. You won't be able to raise more than ten-thousand men for the next fifty years."

"Then I should destroy you while I still have the chance." I whispered against her lips; so plump and moist.

She smiled, flicked the ash from her cigarette, and sucked from it, teasing me with those black-sheened lips of hers. The embers glowed hot from the end of the square when she pulled it from her mouth, and blew smoke into my eyes. "Alkandi may not be with you, Yavara, but you are still Alkandran." She whispered, and lowered the cigarette between us, "When you go back to the Highlands and squat on Peter Shordian's limp cock, you'll close your eyes and remember how you used to get fucked." Her face illuminated from beneath, the orange embers complimenting the captivating glow of her evil eyes. "You'll have a couple of children, settle into your role as queen and mother, and let the time roll by. But there will always be something. An itch you can't scratch. A hunger you can't satiate." Leveria opened my leather cutout, and pulled out my breast. I hardly noticed. I was entranced by her mouth as it formed her evil, delicious words. "One day, you will come to me all dressed in modest royal garb, and you'll present yourself with the nobility and propriety expected of you. Perhaps you'll say it is a diplomatic mission, or maybe a show of strength in the Dark Queen's own court, but you and I will know why you really came to me." She pinched my nipple, and rolled it between her thumb and finger until I was purring like a kitten for her. "And you'll know, Yavara, when I reveal the apparatus that I prepared for you, that I have not spent my time idly." Leveria laughed to herself. "It's strange, when I was queen of the Highlands, I often fantasized about how I would torture you. I suppose this will be different." Her smirk turned wicked. "But not much different."

She pressed the hot embers to my nipple, and I cried out, flinging my head skyward. The pain lanced through my breast like a searing blade, and drew a line through my chest, my core, my pelvis, and into my pulsing nethers. My eyes welled with tears, my throat constricted with tension, and my pussy salivated with desire. My clit thrummed and ached with such need that the brush of fabric against it was such exquisite torture, and I rubbed my thighs together to make that torture worse. Leveria held me close, embracing me with such affection as she twisted the cigarette against my abused nipple. Her breath was rapid and hot against me, and her cock was bulging into my pelvis, throbbing wildly. My cry sputtered out into a whimper, and then a moan of pure lust crawled straight from my chest. Leveria was there to intercept the moan with her mouth, and her tongue slipped past my lips to paint saliva into my mouth. I kissed her back, moaning mindlessly, wilting into her arms, melting into her breasts. Her hard cock slipped between my leather-bound legs, and I felt it bare against the cutout in my crotch, the tantalizing hard heat of it sliding along my drooling slit. She could have me. She could have all of me. She could play out her darkest desires upon my flesh, and I would weep with joy to be so degraded. My thighs pillowed around her seeking shaft, and she thrusted as though fucking them, sliding her cock back and forth through my petals, smearing her juices with mine. I was ready. I was beyond ready. My pride didn't mean shit, my autonomy was worth trash. I would be her slave! I would crawl like a dog at her heel and wallow endlessly in masochistic pleasure!

"No!" I gasped, and pushed her away.

Leveria looked perplexed. She took a step toward me, and I sent her sprawling on her ass with a telekinetic blast.

"Stay back!" I yelled.

She raised her head from the stones, and rubbed at her battered elbows. Behind her, Zander's staff glowed a threatening shade of red.

"It's your damn succubus-incubus-whatever-the-fuck magic; that's all it is!" I snarled, pointing an accusing finger at her, "I'm not immune to it anymore. I am not Alkandran! I never fucking was! Stay back, Fredeon, or I'll fucking crisp you!"

Zander stopped in his tracks. Leveria got to her feet, and splayed her hands out defensively. "Yavara, you need to—"

"I don't need to do a fucking thing you say, Leveria!" I growled, and leveled my finger at her, "I won't be one of your tools. When all this is over, we are through, you understand? I will leave with the army, and you will stay behind, and I will never see your face again."

"What about our deal?"

"Fuck our deal! Any deal with you is a fucking trap, but you... oh you, arrogant bitch; you tried to spring your trap early on me! You thought you could seduce me like I'm some desperate virgin slut? You thought I would just give in to you?! YOU?!" I spat on the stones between us, "You said we were square yesterday. Fine, we're square. We're done. We don't owe each other shit, not a year from now, not ten years from now."

Leveria's face drew gaunt with impending tears. Lies, all lies with her. "Yavara," she said softly, "don't make us enemies again."

"You shameless cunt." I laughed disbelievingly, "I never wanted to be your enemy! It wasn't Alkandi that made us enemies! It was you! It was always YOU! I spent my whole life trying to get away from you, but you wouldn't fucking let me go! Well, Leveria, guess what? I'm fucking leaving! I'm not coming back! And if I even get a whiff that you're raising an army against me, then you'll see how much of a 'pretender' I fucking am!"

Leveria raised her hand, then faltered. Her gaze drew from me, to the place over my shoulder. I felt the wrath leave me, and the residual arousal filtered away with it. A chill crawled up my spine. I turned around. Out over the Alkandran Bay, before the spiny outline of the Alkandran Horn, a dense fog was rolling steadily towards us.