Queen Yavara Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled to myself, cleaned off my cock with a washcloth, then lit up a cigarette, and lounged in my bed. I turned to the hallway door, and winked at the woman I couldn't see in the darkness. This time, she didn't recede into the black. She stayed there, watching me. I didn't beckon her. I just sucked on my square, and practiced my smoke-rings until she finally spoke.

"What does it mean to be Alkandran?" she asked softly.

I blew a smoke ring, then manipulated the shape with my mind until it became the profile of a shapely woman with a massive cock. "It means that you aren't ashamed of who you are," I smiled at the dark crack between the door and the doorframe, "or what you want."

"What if you don't know what you want?"

"Then you don't know yourself." I inclined my head, "But I know what you want."

"Tell me!" she whispered, though it almost sounded like a scream.

I took another pull from my cigarette, and let the smoke filter out. The wisps took the unmistakable shape of the tiered city of Bentius. "I already gave you what you want."

"What?"

"I told you that day in the tower while Yavara was dying between us. You won."

"I could give a shit about beating you, Leveria!"

"No," I muttered, watching the smoky shape of Bentius disappear. "I gave you what you want, but I can't make you take it. What you want can only be taken by letting go of it. You want someone to tell you that you saved your homeland so that you can finally unshackle yourself from it."

"Nothing is safe from you!"

"But it is safe with me, Elena. As part of my empire, the Highlands will persist and thrive for thousands of years." I raised my hands magnanimously, "There. All your oaths have been fulfilled, and all of your duties are relieved. You can stop fighting the good fight, Ranger. It's over. You won."

"Won?!" She screamed, "What did I win, Leveria?! The right to put the crown on the Dark Queen's head?!"

"Am I not the rightful queen of the Highlands? Am I not firstborn of the Tiadoa lineage, of sound mind, and of hale health? You were a dark-blood, and you took the throne, so why can't I?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE DARK QUEEN!"

I took a long, slow drag from my cigarette, and contemplated the dark space between the door and its frame. "In five hundred years, a high-elf child will dip her toes in the Merchant Fountain in the old square of Bentius. She will look upon wet statues of kings and queens, and she will wonder if she can name them all. Then she will go to school, and she will learn arithmetic, spelling, and history. In the middle of class, her teacher will turn toward the blackboard, and the little girl will pass a note to her best friend. Her best friend will smile nervously, and take the note. In that moment, there will be two hands holding that piece of paper. One hand will be light-skinned, and the other will be dark. Then the teacher will turn around, and the dark-skinned girl will hastily tuck the note away. She'll read it later, and though she's shivering with excitement at what secrets the note might hold, she doesn't really care of their contents. The elation she feels is that she has someone like her who loves her."

For a moment, there was just silence behind the door. I could see Elena's mind, but I would not read it. I would never dare do that to her. The seconds past us in silence, then she opened the door. She was wearing a loose nightgown that draped sensually over her body, and her hair was tossed carelessly over her left shoulder. Her eyes were red, and her cheeks were wet with tears.

"Do you promise?" she whispered.

"I promise." I whispered back.

Elena took two deep breaths through her nose, and slowly let them from her mouth. With her exhalation, her shoulders relaxed, seemingly eased from some great burden. She walked toward me, her steps slow and purposeful, her hips swaying beneath her shift, her eyes surveying me all the way. They swept along my fishnet-clad toned thighs, lingered on my rising cock, traversed my leather-strapped abdomen, then rested on my eyes. Her gaze stayed connected with mine as she climbed onto the bed, and began to crawl her way to me. Her posture wasn't that of the stalking jungle cat, nor was it that of the demure rabbit. She came to me with curiosity in her eyes, trepidation in her shoulders, and confidence in her hips. This sexual unsureness was something I'd never seen in her before, and it threatened to stoke the sadistic parts of my lust, but I suppressed it. I would not take charge of this moment. I would let her discover me herself.

She reached my feet, then sat back in a kneeling position. She nearly looked like a virgin on her maiden night with the hesitant inclination of her head, and the modest shift covering her just barely below the waist, but there was a bulge tenting her skirt, and her eyes were flitting with avaricious movements. I put out my cigarette, and eased back, letting her examine me until her eyes were filled. Being the subject of such a scrutinizing inspection was incredibly arousing, and with my balls shrunken tight against the base of my shaft, Elena could see the blushing little pussy and pink anus she'd spent so much time in.

Finally, she made her move. With a coy little smile, she crawled between my spread legs, and dipped her head low. Her face disappeared beneath me, and the skirt of her shift tightened around her plump ass until it sprang past her hips, exposing the shadowed bow of her elegant back. I could feel her breath in my nethers, a soft warm wind whispering down, down, down until it was hot and rapt against my puckered anus.

"It's like a buffet down here," she mused with a chuckle, "so many delicious options. I guess I'll start with the salad."

Then, I felt her tongue. I gasped. She was as good with it as she ever was, and she teased the little spokes and puffy rim she knew so well, making my vile aperture relax and wink open for her. When she slid her tongue inside of me, I cried out in glee and arched my back, pointing my throbbing cock at the ceiling. Her exploratory appendage slithered within my tight depths, tasting all surfaces of my sinful channel until it rested upon something... new. She paused upon my male organ, giving me a moment of reprieve before she began her devious work.

"Lick my filthy little man-pussy!" I exclaimed with a hedonistic exhalation of breath, my entire body clenching in delight, my rectum seizing around her slimy warm invasion. Her lips pursed around my anal ring and sucked as she curled the point of her tongue against my prostate, and my cock frothed in reaction. I clenched my fists in my hair and whined in lustful distress, making myself endure her torture, staying every desire within me to grab her head and shove it between my fat cheeks until she suffocated. She drove me right up until the edge of my restraint, swirling her little tongue through my clenching depths until deep tingles were riding up my curved spine, then she retracted her tongue with a slurp, and planted a finishing kiss on my dominated hole. I felt her lips curl in a wicked smile against me, then I felt her mouth move up a few inches. She sniffed indulgently from my leaking sex, and exhaled with a contented sigh. I could feel her drooling against me.

"Ah, my favorite treat," she whispered, and began her meal. I whimpered as she kissed her way up my slit, pursing her lips between my puffy folds, poking her tongue teasingly between my unfurling petals. Her hands came together between my legs, then opened about my thighs to slide them further apart so that she could get deeper. Her lips and tongue caressed every crease and valley she knew so well, traversing me with such practiced expertise that I was purring like a kitten for her. Then the point of her nose upended my balls, and found the place where my clit used to be. Now it was just the base of my cock, and for a moment, Elena seemed perplexed. She recovered quickly, and moved back down, letting my tight balls rest against the bridge of her nose as her lips opened around my tight entrance. Her tongue slithered out once more, and began to circle me.

"That's it," I crooned, "eat it, you little dyke slut."

Elena grinned around my entrance, and plunged her tongue inside. My domineering nature melted away the moment the point of her seeking member found the familiar spot on my ceiling, and she tormented it with practiced confidence, slipping and sliding the tip through a dizzying array of patterns that left me gasping. I clutched the sheets and pillows with desperate hands, needing something to grab onto as my pelvis bucked and thrusted to the whim of Elena's puppeteering tongue, my feet kicking wildly.

"Oh, fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK!" I screamed, feeling my insides flutter and contract, feeling the felicitous tingles growing within me until they were spreading down my inner-thighs and up into my abdomen, churning my insides until they butter. She pinned my jerking body down, and sloppily burrowed into me, slathering my outsides with her spit, swirling my insides with her tongue, feasting like a glutton, forcing those sensations deeper and deeper into me. I exalted and exclaimed, thrashing this way and that, unable to contain the ecstasy ballooning within me until it finally burst! I croaked out a pathetic sob, and released my orgasm into Elena's face from my second urethra. She drank my ecstatic urine with pleasure, humming indulgently as she pursed her lips around the hole, and eased me gently back to sanity.

"Mmmm," Elena hummed, "now time for the main course."

"Don't forget the appetizers!" I groaned.

"Of course," Elena chuckled, and wrapped her lips around my balls. I sighed and relaxed into sexual splendor, the tension from earlier now released from me. With subtle gasps and indulgent moans, I enjoyed the way Elena's tender wet mouth gently manipulated my roiling orbs. Her cheeks puffed with them as her tongue divided them, and she mewled decadently as her lips came together around the loose sack, and drew everything sensually into her mouth. I felt her fingers move down my crack, and penetrate the holes she'd already tasted. The knuckles popped into the tight orifices with ease, and she kneaded my channels until I was crooning delightedly. As she feasted upon my male parts, her body language began to change. The predatory hunch of her shoulders eased, and the bow of her back deepened to perk her ass up in the air. She displayed her feminine assets purposefully, and when I looked down between my legs, I was greeted by the beautiful sight of Elena's cute little face staring expectantly back up at me, my cock resting across half of it and my balls puffing out her adorable cheeks. She didn't want me to be the captive lover anymore; she wanted me to be a man.

I snaked my fingers into her hair, and balled my fists. I wasn't forceful with her, only firm enough to let her know that I'd treat her right. She blushed pleasurably, and took my nuts deeper into her mouth, inching them along with the beckoning curl of her tongue until there wasn't enough sack left to suck.

"That's a good girl," I grinned, petting her head dotingly, "do you like how my balls taste?"

She nodded girlishly; the expression corrupted by the fleshy sack drawn tight between her pursed lips.

"Is my good girl ready for the main course?" I whispered, flexing my cock.

She eyed it with childlike avarice, completely unfazed by its size. I giggled, and guided her upward. My balls plopped from her pursed lips one at a time, better cleaned then they'd been since I'd gotten them. Elena nestled her face against the base of my cock, and sniffed my shaft with her eyes closed.

"Does it smell good?" I whispered.

"So good..." she hissed, her eyes opening to reveal dilated pupils. Watching me carefully, she opened her mouth, slithered out her tongue, and began to lick me. She painted a tortuous path up my shaft, tasting every inch, tickling and caressing me with her wonderful appendage until she was at my tip. She circled the crease of my head, tasted the froth at my apex, then hovered her plush moist lips over me, and made deep eye-contact. "I hope the queen of blowjobs doesn't judge me too harshly," she muttered, her lips tickling my throbbing tip.

"I'm a generous critic." I smiled, lacing my fingers deeper into her blonde hair.

Elena retracted her hands from between my legs, and wrapped them one atop the other about my shaft. She took a moment to marvel at my size, then she began kneading her delicate digits into my cock-flesh, and licking my tip. I let her explore me with her hands, let her marvel at the texture, heat and hardness of me, let her appreciate the way I throbbed and pulsed with every one of her loving squeezes. The more she played with my organ, the more fascinated she became with it, and the more sensual her touches became in turn. Her fingers made graceful passes up and down my shaft, her palms cupped and cradled every girthy length, and her tongue wettened by the second until her drool was oozing from my head in thick rivulets. I watched the change come over as the magic of my incubus cock took hold of her senses. I watched her pupils dilate until the sapphire was nearly gone from her eyes; I watched her features relax until they were mindless with bliss; I watched her posture ease into a languid sprawl between my legs, her body ready and willing for my sickest desires. But for Elena, my only desire was her love and trust, and so I let her do as she pleased, and I enjoyed every wonderful second of it. In the months since my transformation, I had lain with thousands of lovers, but none of them were like her. Oh, the things she did to me...

Without warning, Elena flattened her hands about my pelvis, and took every inch of me into her. She gagged when I breached the fleshy sphincter of her throat, then groaned pleasantly once the hard part was over, and slid me effortlessly down her gullet. I gawked at her. She stared back up at me, her neck bulging with my imprint, her lips wrapped firmly around my base. She closed one eye in a self-satisfied wink, then began to swallow around me.

"Oh, fuck!" I squealed. I lost control. I knotted my fingers into her hair, and smooshed her face into my crotch. She purred victoriously at my loss of equanimity, and rewarded me with a passionate rotation of her lips, slurping all the way until the skin before her suction was white with pressure. My eyes rolled back into my head, and I held her firmly against me, unwilling and unable to relinquish her. She milked me with her swallowing throat, caressed me with the flat of her tongue along my underside, and then slid her hands between my clenched cheeks, and pinched the fingers of each before my entrances. I didn't have a chance to react. She fisted me with both hands, driving my tight orifices into my body before the fleshy cuffs of each gave way, and sprang back elastically to wrap her wrists, allowing her digits and knuckles to burrow deep, deep, deep inside of me.

"Oh my god, Elena!" I sobbed, "Wreck me!"

Oh, she did. Her hands twisted inside me, molding themselves into my holes, nestling tightly through the wet tender inner flesh that hugged her so ardently. The hand inside my pussy turned to grind her knuckles against my internal spot, and the hand inside my ass upturned so that she could press the pads of her fingers against my masculine organ, and milk me. I was trapped once again, a slave to her every whim, a puppet to her every motion. She smiled evilly around the grotesque piece of meat stretching her mouth, and began to slurp her way up. I forced her back down with both hands, and enjoyed the glugging of her throat before she twisted her wrists, and made me pay so, so dearly. I cried out in ecstasy, my body twisting above the waist, my legs and hips pinned by the vindictive hermaphrodite atop me. She was the only one I would ever let have the upper hand, for she was the only one who could make me feel such abhorrent pleasures.

Her head bobbed slowly up and down, revealing the spit-sheened length of my meat before she consumed it once more. The seal of her lips drew the pressure up my shaft with each slow pull, and she chuckled lowly with my cock in her throat as I whined and hissed, struggling not to come too soon. Her middle and ring finger pressed and stroked my prostate, coercing the nectar from my loins. Her other hand upturned in my pussy and retracted to collect my balls in her palm, then penetrated me once more, stretching my scrotal skin, pushing my pulsating orbs into my sweltering slit. All the while, she sucked me, never breaking eye-contact, watching me with her keen sapphire orbs and gauging my every reaction. I couldn't hold myself back, and she knew it. She worked my cock with long, impassioned motions, taking me to the head and plunging to the base, never giving me a chance to find relief between the swallowing embrace of her throat, and the wet suctions of her lips. The pressure boiled in my loins, lanced through my ass, and built in my shaft. My balls roiled with euphoria, spasming inside my own cunt as my second female orgasm ascended. I couldn't hold it any longer! My neck striated with tension, and I gritted my teeth to suppress the dismayed groan that emanated from my throat. It was no use. It came out as a note of pure surrender, high and true, and I thrusted violently in the air, buried my cock deep into Elena's esophagus, and erupted into her belly.

As I descended with gasping breaths, Elena ascended, slurping up my length until my tip popped from her lush slightly-swollen lips. A few final spurts of ejaculate splattered her across her nose, mouth and hair, and she licked up all that her tongue could reach, and left the rest to perversely decorate her portrait. When she climbed up my body, her eyes were possessed of me, staring it awe upon the leather straps that crossed my muscular abdomen, the breasts which protruded fully from my chest in defiance of gravity, and the dark little nipples that pointed accusingly at her, the flesh around them prickled with readiness. She climbed until her thighs overlapped mine, and she was seated securely in my lap. Her eyes wandered down to our joined crotches. Her cock had poked out from the bottom of her skirt, and was now standing rigidly from her pelvis. It was bronze and smooth, nearly feminine somehow, a stark juxtaposition to the behemoth that stood before it, all vascular and muscular, shining with a coat of her spit. She looked up at me, then eased herself forward, and pressed our cocks together.

"Wanna swordfight?" she giggled, then moaned when the stiff rubbery members began to rub sensually together.

"It seems you brought a knife." I chuckled.

"Good thing I know just how to stab you then." She cooed, and pressed harder against me. Precum bubbled from both of our tips, and we sighed in mutual satisfaction, and watched the way our masculine members danced against each other. They wobbled rigidly, then slid alongside each other, and we groan and moaned in splendid delight as we shifted to accentuate the grinding. Soon, our entropic dance of cocks was moistened with thick rivulets of precum that smeared and lathered, creating bridges of white viscous fluid between our shafts. She elevated herself, gently grasped my cock, and pushed our tips together in a perverse kiss. With the utmost care, she slid my foreskin over her pink head until our bodies were joined by a continuous column of penile flesh. She ran her hands from my base to hers like she was pulling rope, increasing the pressure in our shafts, building the perverse intimacy until I swore I could feel all the way into her.

"Tell me what you're going to do to me, Leveria," she moaned.

"Whatever you want."

She laughed breathily. "I want to see what kind of man you are."