Queen Yavara Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands up her thighs, around her waist, and hooked my fingers beneath her shift. She released our shafts so that I could pull her clothes off her, and stare at her nudity. She was more athletic than she was voluptuous, but she never lacked for curves. I contoured her hourglass with my hands until I came to her breasts, and then I pinched each nipple. She gasped slightly, then mewled when I rolled the little nodes until they were stiff and moist. I pinched her a little harder, and waited for her reaction of pain. She mewled pleasantly, savoring my roughness in a way she never had before. There was her heterosexual feminine side. I'd never seen it before—not directed at me, anyways—and I could feel its danger. This side of her was chaotic and unexplored, either loving or dominant, but never submissive. I ran my hands over her shoulders, slid my fingers down her back, and grabbed her ass hard. My digits sank into her succulent fat, the tips dug into her crack, and I found her puckered anus with a gentle graze. Her cock bounced against mine, and her abdomen flexed with a spasm. She willowed with a pathetic moan, her eyes cast heavily and meekly. Ah, there was her gay male side. Yes, it was very submissive. She wilted down against me, pressing our cocks together, squishing our tummies and breasts, touching our foreheads so that we stared into each other's eyes.

"You want to know what I'm going to do to you, Elena?" I whispered.

"What?" She whispered back, completely enraptured by me.

"I'm going to rape your little faggot asshole until you beg me to stop," I grinned as she shuddered all over, "then I'm going to make sweet love to your pussy until your toes curl back into your heels."

"Show me!"

Our mouths connected fiercely, our lips smooshed and opened, and our tongue snaked out to entwine and dance in a slippery joining. I tasted every shade of her lust; her feminine homosexuality and all its sensuality, her male heterosexuality and all its domineering lust, her feminine heterosexuality and all its chaos, and her male homosexuality and all of its submission. She tasted me back, and there was one overpowering flavor. Dominance. It was sadism and control, manipulation and torture; it was who I'd always been, but not for her. For her, the old me still lingered, a competitor, a lover, a woman who could submit or overpower depending on the tone of our love, for its variety was endless and nonrepeating. We would never share a night like this again, nor would we ever share a night like tomorrow, or the next night, or the next night. As I wrapped my lips about hers and dug my fingers deeper into her crack, I felt a great joy come over me. She was mine. Mine for tomorrow, mine for the next day, mine forever.

I grabbed Elena by the hair, and ripped her head back. She snarled combatively for a moment, then her anger melted away when she felt me take my big fat cock, slide it along her shaft, pop it out behind her, and push it between her cheeks.

"Squat." I commanded softly, and let go of her hair. Elena rose to a sitting position, spread her legs, and eased herself into a wide squat. I took her by one hip, and guided my cock teasingly back and forth across her little faggot asshole. She whined and mewled, reached back and spread herself, flexed her little cock and danced lecherously, but she did not sit. She endured my torture until her anus was popping hungrily, sending convulsions through her entire pelvic floor. Only then did I give the order, "Sit."

She sat, and I growled in delight. Her little anus opened around my tip, and bowed into her crack with the increasing pressure until I finally broke through. She threw back her head and let out a gleeful cry, then descended inch after inch, sucking me into her vile innards with her elastic anal ring, taking me past her first and second sphincters until I was buried deep into her hot tight channel. Her ass pillowed against my crotch, her cock wobbled with a string of cum, and she shivered from head to toe.

"Oh my god!" she whined, her voice sounding as though in great distress, "Oh, Leveria, I've never had a cock this good before!"

"I haven't even started to fuck you yet!" I giggled, running my hands covetously up her belly, "Gah, your little faggot asshole is so tight! Clench it for me!"

She let out a delighted groan, and clenched all around me, coiling her sphincters until I was trapped snugly inside. "Oh fuck!" she whimpered, "Leveria, you're fucking ruining me!"

"Not yet." I hissed, and began to thrust. Her anal sheath held me even as I retreated, pulling out of her like a pink sleeve until it retracted violently about her swollen ring. She sputtered and croaked each time, her eyes filming with ecstatic tears. I bounced her off my crotch, plunging all the way into her tender innards, splitting her, impaling her, hollowing her channel all the way down, but she was still so fucking tight! Faster and faster I went, fucking her harder and harder until her breasts and ass were jiggling, her hair was flailing, and her back was arching more and more. She cried out with every sudden plunge, her thighs quivering in abject euphoria, her hips squirming as though to expel the pleasure from her navel, for it was too great to contend with.

"Don't fucking touch your cock!" I screamed when she reached for it, "No, no, no, little faggot. You're going to come from your shithole like a good little slut!"

"You're so mean to me!" she wailed.

"Mean?! Mean?!" I laughed sardonically, "I was being nice to you! I'll fucking show you MEAN!"

I pinned her against me, rolled us over, then suppressed her with my weight. She tried to fight me for a second, but I was stronger than her now. A pair of balls and nonstop fucking for three months had done wonders for me, and she'd let herself get soft. I pinned her hands above her head, angled her pelvis upward for better access, and began mercilessly driving into her clenching shithole. She howled in my face as I fucked her at a fervent pace, our eyes locked and staring heatedly, looking into each other's souls.

"You're squeezing me so tightly!" I growled, "Your shithole is absolutely craving my cock! You little fucking twink slut!"

"I'm your little whore!" She blubbered words I never thought I'd hear her say, "You're my master! I'm you fucking faggot slave!"

"So fucking easy." I snarled, and licked her face, "Such a tasty little slut!"

I ripped her head back, forcing her body into a deep arch beneath me. As her cock waggled between us, and she squealed with each of our thrusts, I took two handfuls of her breasts, and squeezed until my fingers disappeared. She cried out in masochistic glee, and I wrapped my mouth around one of her nipples, and sucked it fiercely. She balled her hands into the sheets at her sides and thrashed beneath me, keeping her chest elevated so that I could teeth and suckle, my slobber wetting her bronze domes, my avaricious mouth wantonly consuming the stiff nipples until they were swollen and red. All the while, I pounded into her clenching shithole, burying my thick shaft so deep that I could feel the texture inside her change, fucking her so ferociously that her pliant innards became molded to the shape of my cock.

But I was going to easy on her. Even as I squished her tits together and gluttonously mouthed from her tortured nipples, even as I railed into her with such force that my balls rebounded off her ass like rubber, I could feel her lewd body adapting, her fluid sexuality taking shape to fit this moment, to indulge in it without care, to take control of it. She turned my violence into sensuality; she wrapped her legs around my waist to guide my violent thrusts, she knitted her fingers into my hair to beckon my consumption of her, and she moaned and gasped with a marvelous smile across her face, her eyes closed in hedonistic splendor. No, no, no! I wouldn't have it! With her legs securely wrapped around my waist, I picked her up by the hips, elevated her ass above her head, and began to fuck her straight into the bed like a hammer driving a nail into the mattress. The contours of her athletic abdomen compressed into little rolls of fat, her beautiful breasts squished against her chin, and her pathetic stiff cock waggled in line with her face, the expression of which was now contorted into one of ecstatic shock, her eyes wide, her mouth gaping to expel submissive little squeals. Exquisite. I detached her legs from their lock around my waist, and spread them out into lateral splits, giving me unfettered access to drive down, down, down, into her most vile depths, pillaging her colon, opening her sphincters like fleshy cuffs that coiled around my violating shaft. Her voice carried out higher and higher, her eyes bulged wider and wider, her body contorted this way and that, shifting violently to the ecstasy that lanced up her spine, causing it to bow and bend to squish her ass into my pummeling pelvis, to take me deeper, deeper, deeper, oh god!

"I'm-coming- I'm-coming- I'm-coming- I'm-coming!" She sobbed. Her rectal muscles squeezed around me, sucking me further into her, gripping me as I exited and opening as I entered. She prolapsed with every retreat, her ruined sheath bulging in a glistening pink sleeve about her gaping anus, then plunging back into her over and over, stretching with my reaming member until it was flat and smooth against her muscled walls. I grabbed her wagging cock and jerked it furiously with my thrusts, lubing my strokes with the string of cum that I milked from her convulsing prostate. She wailed and cried out, thrashing in a tantrum of euphoria, twisting and writhing as I drove her head into the mattress through her body.

"Come in your own face, you fucking faggot!" I snarled into her sobbing visage, my drives becoming harder and harder, faster and faster, our impacts becoming so violent that they rippled down the fat of Elena's legs. She kicked wildly in the air as she squealed and cried, her compressed belly rotating violently, her body firing back against my piston thrusts that sent her eyes rolling back and her tongue lolling from her mouth. Ecstasy shot through my loins, exploded from my balls, and lanced down my throbbing cock. With a guttural growl, I filled her ruined fuck-hole with gouts after gouts of semen, spilling over from the seal of my cock so that my residual thrusts squelched. So violent were my emissions that my legs quaked, and so great was my pleasure that I had to hold myself against her outstretched thighs lest I pitch forward. Elena came with me, screaming and sobbing in the primal throes of her anal orgasm. Her insides churned with spasms as her cock curved backward with engorgement, then exploded from its tip.

Jets of white fluid splattered Elena Straltaira's beautiful face, glazing her hair, eyes, nose and lips, hanging from her chin in bubbly ropes. She mindlessly held out her tongue to taste her own nectar, and I milked it fiercely into her mouth, lowering her pelvis with each climactic thrust until she was bent nearly in half. I fell forward, caught myself on one hand, and carried poor Elena's hips all the way forward. She was a flexible creature, and with the assistance of my weight atop her, her spurting cock depressed toward her mouth until she could finally wrap her lips around the head, and drink from the source.

That was how we finished, and as the manic catharsis left us and sanity returned to our minds, I became aware of the comedy of our position.

"Having fun?" I giggled breathily at Elena, her face covered in her own come, her mouth wrapped around her own cock.

She nodded cutely, and continued to suck herself.

"Men have been trying to do that since the dawn of time. If they were as flexible as women, we'd all be doomed."

Elena grinned around her head, and let it plop from her mouth. "It feels more like sucking a dick than actually getting my dick sucked. Fortunately for me, I enjoy both."

"I'd like to tie you up in this position and leave you for a few hours." I grinned sardonically, and wrapped her legs around the back of her head, "I'd hang you from the ceiling like a decoration, and milk you whenever I'm bored."

"I've got an opening next Tuesday."

"I'm not joking, Elena."

"I'm not either."

"Oh my god, I love you."

She beamed back at me; the expression radiant on her desecrated face. "I love you too."

I sighed, and slowly pulled my cock out of her ass. She whimpered out an objection and clenched around me, trying to keep me comfortably trapped in her tight hot channel, but I resisted the temptation. With a wet squelch, I pulled my cock free from Elena, and took a moment to admire my work. Her anus was a swollen pink ruin, the hole plugged with the coalescence of glistening rectal flesh. It looked delicious. I smiled deviously up at Elena, whose ankles were still locked behind her head, leaving her completely vulnerable. She watched me with an expectant smile. How could I deny that cute little face? She'd earned herself a treat. For that matter, so had I.

I wrapped my lips around her budding rectum, and sucked the protrusion into my mouth. As Elena moaned and groaned behind a lip-biting smile, I traversed her anal folds with my dexterous little tongue, cleaning my nectarous cum from her, and swallowing it. When I was done indulging in my own meal, I gave Elena's prolapsed bud a push with my tongue, and sent it back down into her depths. From there, I traversed the space between her gaping anus and her tight pussy, then licked through her vaginal folds, and plunged my tongue inside. I gauged her reaction from behind her twitching cock, studying every minute change of her features until I found the combination upon her ceiling that sent her into a shuddering orgasm. It was a gentle climax, more of an appetizer for what was to come, but before I got to that, I would suck this cock that I missed oh-so much.

I forked both my hands into split fingers, and penetrated her two holes as I drew my tongue flat against her base, and licked my way to her tip. Once there, I looked into her sapphire eyes, wrapped my lips about her head, and took her all the way in. As much as I enjoyed Elena's mouth upon me, I enjoyed pleasing her even more. I was an expert lover in almost all forms of lust, but I was born to suck dick, and the expressions that crossed Elena's face when I took her into my mouth and embraced her with my tongue confirmed that I was as good as ever. She groaned and whined in her compromised position, her body wriggling in its self-containment, completely at my mercy. She could squirm free anytime she wanted to, but she didn't want to, and I loved her for it. I fucked her slowly and sensually with my fingers, and I worshipped her beautiful cock with my lips, tongue and throat; generously coating every inch of her, sucking with a pillowing hold that drew all sensation to the ring of suction, swallowing with kneading muscles that massaged her into me. She came a second time, her cock drooling without pressure onto my tongue. As she hissed and sputtered, I collected all of her delicious nectar, then released her, and kissed her. We past the depraved concoction of fluids between our smiling mouths, and I dirtied my face with the cream that already painted hers. I broke from the kiss to lap the fluids from her nose and cheeks before it dried and crusted, then I unlocked her ankles from behind her head, and eased her legs behind me.

"Wait." Elena whispered, and put her hand on my chest. She gently guided me upright into a kneeling position, and followed after until we were level, pressed front to front. She reached behind me, unclasped the strap between my shoulders, then peeled the leather bondage from my back. My breasts and abdomen were freed from their constraints, leaving red marks where the straps had held me. Elena then pushed the fishnet stockings to my knees, and I sat backward so that she could slide them off each individual leg. Now completely naked, Elena took the opportunity to suck each of my toes before she lathered my ankles, calves, and thighs with her tongue on a path to my rigid cock. She drew her nose along its length, and inhaled deeply. "Oh, it's so dirty..." she purred, "I can't let you put this in my clean little pussy."

She licked me from base to tip, and let the drool cascade onto my pulsating head. "Delicious..." she hissed, smacking her lips, "call me self-indulgent, but I do so love the taste of my own asshole." And with that, she took me all the way in once more. The dynamic between us had changed again. Now her heterosexual female side took charge, and she feasted upon me with gluttonous sensuality, drawing her lips up and down my length with slow, purposeful motions. She didn't finish me to completion; only to the point of frustration, but I wasn't compelled to force her. She smiled and hummed when I fidgeted and whined for her, then she withdrew with a pop of her lips, and circled the crease with her tongue. Her expression suddenly changed. The playfulness left her eyes, and something uneasy settled into their blue depths. She seemed to contemplate me as she licked my swollen head, then she ceased her meal completely, and looked at my cock like it was something foreign to her.

"What?" I whispered.

"If you come inside me, I'll get pregnant, won't I?"

"Yes, but I know a spell to fix it."

She puzzled over that for a moment, then cocked her head, and narrowed her blue eyes at me. "What if I don't want you to?"

I laughed. "I'd say you should put more thought into it than that."

"My best decisions were impulsive. It's when I overthink things that I fuck up." Elena said softly, and gazed at my shaft with a strange interest. It was a sexual gaze, yes, but it was a deeper kind of sexuality than simple carnality. Her eyes traversed its length until they settled upon my balls, and she stared at them for a long, long time. "Will you help me raise her?" she whispered.

"You don't want me to."

"I do."

"I'd be a terrible parent."

"You haven't even tried."

"I'm three months pregnant with Dreus's bastard, and I'm already planning on abandoning this thing the moment it comes out of me."

She looked up at me, "I want this, Leveria. If you don't want this, you don't have to be part of it."

I scoffed. "There you go again, weaponizing my love."

She smiled coyly. "It's your only weakness now."

I framed her face with my hands. "Elena, I will ruin that child if you let me near it."

"We both will." She whispered, "Leveria, I've been fucking my own mother for months. You fucked your dad for years. Neither of us have a good handle on parenting. I won't be able to resist tasting the forbidden fruit when it begins to ripen." She began planting kisses down my shaft, then rested her mouth against my balls, "The forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. Let me give our daughter a goodnight kiss."

She wrapped her lips around my balls, and sucked them sensually into her mouth once more. Her tongue swirled around each throbbing orb with delicate caresses, and the insides of her cheeks pillowed lovingly against the thin tender flesh. I melted between her lips like butter, and groaned as she drew the loose flesh taut, and lathered my organs until my cock twitched with her every motion.

"Mmmm," she hummed, pulling her head back and smiling as her lips pursed around each nut before they plopped free, "my baby-girl tastes so good."

"You're so fucked up."

"High praise coming from you." Elena giggled, and began to crawl up my body, "I don't even know how fucked up I am yet. You've freed me from my oaths and responsibilities, and set me loose in a virgin kingdom that needs a good fucking." She opened her thighs about my shaft, and slid her pussy up it, smearing her juices as she licked her way up my belly, between my breasts, and along my throat, "Maybe I'm even more fucked up than you, Leveria," she whispered in my ear, "maybe you should've killed me when you had the chance. Now you're all mine." She poured her tongue into my ear, and I bowed my neck and whimpered.