Queen Yavara Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I gasped, "I'm all yours! Yours forever!"

"Mmmm, you'll do anything I want, won't you?" She gnawed on my lobe, and kneaded her fingers into my breasts, "You will, because you know I'll do it all. I'll be your little faggot slave, I'll be your doting romantic, I'll be your overbearing husband, and I'll be your passionate lover. I'll be anything you want me to be, whenever you want me to be it. I'm yours, and you're mine." Her delicate fingers caressed my throbbing cock, and she groaned huskily, "You came twice already, and you're still so hard for me! What a man you are, Leveria; much more than I ever was." Her voice became barely a whisper, "But you've never had a woman like me."

She took me into her. Tight wet heat surrounded me, squeezing muscles encased me, sucking lips wrapped me and pulled me in. My breath was taken from me, and she took what was left with a kiss upon my lips. Her body molded to mine curve for curve, and her legs clamped down around my hips to take me deeper. She hissed and groaned in my ear as she consumed me, then whined in distress as the last inches of me entered her, and my tip found her bottom. For a moment, she held me in there, rolling her muscles up my length, squeezing the pressure in my shaft until I couldn't bear it. Then, she began to grind on me.

Never in my life had I experienced this side of Elena, this sinuous, passionate creature who dominated with sensuality. It wasn't that she made me submit to her; she simply took the lead, and I simply followed. I didn't have a choice at all. Her hips rolled behind her, stirring me into her, wrapping her tight membranous lips around the base of my shaft and pulling me in. Her spine undulated like an eel, moving with such graceful waves that I was compelled to move with them, to match her curve for curve, to fuck like a woman and thrust like a man. I plunged into her at the end of each bodily wave, and she came down hard to meet me, the impact reverberating in our bodies, but she didn't bounce off it, no; she ground down with each drive, danced around my pole, and purred in my ear like a jungle cat, and I was her downed prey. One of her hands moved down to my ass to guide my thrusts, and the other slid behind my head to guide our mouths together. She kissed me like she'd never kissed me before. There were no shades to her sexuality now, but a single flavor of passion, a lust that was seeped in such sensualism that its victim could do naught but drown in it. I kissed her back like a man, and she smiled around my mouth, and subdued me with her tongue.

Just give in to me, baby. Her husky telepathic voice echoed in my head.

You're a vampire too?

I am, but we'll save this treat for a rainy day. Elena ended our kiss with her teeth around my lower lip, and she stretched it back with a smirk. Then I'll suck you dry, but for now, just let go. No more power games. Savor this.

She pulled me upright, and wrapped her legs around my waist. She didn't break the pattern of our undulations for even a second, and when she rose at the peak of our wave, she dragged my face down to her breasts, and beckoned me to nurse from her. I wrapped my mouth around her left nipple, and sucked sensually, drawing from her with deep pulls, burying my muzzle in the pliant mammary fat. She held my head against her and moaned as my tongue circled her throbbing node, her voice low and husky, seeped in delectable passion. Her glutes squished against my crotch, forming a warm pillowing seal as her hot slit stretched around me and consumed me, the tight lips drooling onto my roiling balls.

"Put your fingers in my ass," she commanded softly, and I did. I slid my hand between her bulging cheeks, pressed three fingers into her loosened aperture, and curled them until they disappeared into her hot rectum. Her breath fluttered out of her, but she did not react violently as she had before. Our rhythm never broke, and we stayed trapped in our heaving oscillations, our cadence marked by the squelching sounds of our impacts. I pressed my fingers against my cock through the membrane that divided her holes, and she crooned in pleasure. Her responsive body shuddered when I rubbed alongside her division, and her stiff member stabbed me pleasantly in the belly, drawing a trail of spent cum down it.

"I'm so close, Leveria," she whispered, her voice tight and high, "don't fucking stop!"

The rotation of her hips deepened, each motion becoming more desperate, driven by the hunger in her nethers that caused her sucking lips to salivate down my shaft and smear my flesh with her lust. I drove in contest with her, drinking from her breast, heaving our bodies together. Our bronze flesh glistened with exertion, making our contact slick and hot, mingling our fluids so that our bodies could slide against each other. Our breath was heavy and exerted, each exhalation comingling with a stressed and ecstatic moan. It wasn't the kind of violent pleasure that produced screams and wails, but a steady swell, something that took time and effort, something that took the skill and patience of true lovers. It rose gradually within us, breaching all the heights we'd reached before, creating a tension that wound and wound and wound, tighter and tighter until I couldn't stand it anymore! But even though we were tormented by this building ecstasy, our bodies still drove with long torpid motions, the passion only increasing by the force with which we pressed, and not the speed. My hair was matted to my face, and so was hers, and when I released her abused nipples from my mouth, her panting lips were there to meet mine, to join our tongues, to speak in ways that words could not express. With a final heave, we ascended together, and locked our arms and legs in a moment of pure euphoria. Our bodies went rigid, our minds vanished, and we became naught but the singular sensation of our joining, unaware of where one person ended and the other began. My insides surged into her, and she took them deep; opening, loving, and accepting all the poison I expelled. We stayed there for an eternal second, then descended.

We wilted like dying roses upon the bed. I fell atop her, and she took my weight, and snaked her fingers through my hair. Our lips separated so that we could breathe into each other's mouths, and we locked eyes through the duration of our decelerating lust. When our sanity came back to us, we kissed tenderly, then separated. Elena hooked her hands beneath her knees and raised her pelvis, and I put my hands under her buttocks to assist her. I gazed into her beautiful rose depths, now splayed open with abuse, and I watched my seed pool into the bottom of her dark well, and slowly soak into her fertile ground.

"What will you name her?" I whispered.

"I don't know," she answered, "it doesn't matter now."

"No?"

"No," she smiled, and beckoned me into her arms. I crawled into her embrace, and snuggled into her bosom. She raked her fingers through my mane, and murmured sweet little things into my receptive ear. As the spring night air cooled our sweaty bodies, I marveled at how much I had missed moments like these. These intimate moments of comfort were more precious than all the kingdoms and soldiers in the world. Perhaps I was the most powerful being alive, but even I needed someone to be the big spoon.

"I missed you so much." I whispered against Elena's breast.

"I missed you too," she muttered. She seemed like she had something else to say, but she didn't voice it.

"But...?"

"You know I'll be going back to Bentius tomorrow. It's Yavara's coronation. I'll be staying there at least half the time."

"I'm going with you."

She snorted.

"I am!" I insisted, "Yavara and I had a deal."

"She told me. She also told me she ripped up that deal."

"Oh, she was just having a fit." I waved my hand dismissively, "She just needed some space was all. She needs some time to except what's going to happen."

"She may never."

"She will soon." I smiled up at Elena, "My little sister is boneheaded, but she's much more adaptable than you." I patted the space on Elena's other side, "Someday, she'll be sleeping right there."

Elena raised her brows. "You really think that, don't you?"

I grinned deviously. "I know it."