Queen Yavara: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's tip broke through my resistance, and my anus enveloped her head, and swallowed it whole. I bellowed to the domed ceiling above, and the crowd roared. Unable to free myself from my telekinetic hold, my head was forced forward, and I was forced to watch myself on the giant mirror. My pink virgin asshole stretched tightly around Mommy's thick bronze meat, a grotesque display of her girthy dark column disappearing into my pristine hole. The visuals were shocking, and accompanied by the agony in my rectum, I was overcome with the horror of what was being done to me. Inch after inch of Mommy sank into me, filling out my tight sheath until my ass pillowed between her gripping hands and crotch. She let out the most pleasurable moan she'd uttered thus far, and shivered against me.

"Oh my god, Prestira," she hissed, "your shithole feels so good!"

"Don't say that!" I sobbed, "Oh my god, don't say that! How could you do this to me?! HOW?! I hate you! I HATE YOU!"

"Shh," Mommy cooed soothingly, "shh, baby-girl. You don't know what hate is yet. The hard part's just begun."

She lifted me from her lap. It felt as though I was shitting her cock out of me, and the relief was palpable. Then another sensation quaked in my rectum, a feeling of my insides being pulled slowly out. I looked at the screen, and screamed in horror. A bulb of ruby flesh protruded from around the last inch of Mother's birthing cock. The sensation was so concentrated that it seemed to suck all feeling toward it, and when Mommy thrusted in once more, she shot those sensations into me, creating a sleeve of my prolapsed anus as she plunged deep. My ass smacked against her, and I wailed in agony. She growled in pleasure, lifted me up, then dropped me again, and again, and again. I screamed with each impaling impact and sobbed with each sloughing retreat, manically inconsolable in the worst moments of my life, overcome by the existential horror of being anally raped by my own mother. When I next plunged down her ravaging pole, she let go of my ass, and brough her hands around to spread my pussy. The crowd roared. I nearly fainted. My vaginal floor was bulging with the imprint of her cock from the wrong side. The ruby veined membrane distorted and flattened as she lifted me, then deformed once more when she filled me again, displaying the shape of her organ through my very flesh.

"Goddamn it, you feel so good!" Mommy cried, "Oh my fucking god, Prestira! Take it, you virgin slut, take it!"

Mommy didn't stop. She lifted me and dropped me over and over, making me feel the full force of her weapon until its shape was molded into my rectal flesh. She rubbed my pussy as she did this, coercing unbidden fluid of arousal to run down my taint, and lubricate my sodomy.

The change was subtle at first. The pain began to recede, but not completely. It persisted, but not to the point that it took over my mind. I had the place of mind to begin maneuvering where I could. Though I was trapped in my own leg-lock, I could at least control my seizing anal muscles. I relaxed those, and more of the pain went away. Mommy slid into me easier now, and though the fit was still air-tight, it was less of a struggle for her to move in and out. I didn't realize at the time that I'd just surrendered to her. At the time, it was just a way for me to cease the agonizing reaming of a part of me that was never meant to know the touch of another. I didn't realize that I'd taken the last step toward my doom. The realization came to me slowly. At first, it was just a subtle sensation, like an ache in my rectal cavity. My bowels were being displaced and compacted, so it made sense that I would feel an ache. But why... why did the ache feel... empty? Like a strange sort of vacancy of sensation, a void in my center that wasn't quite a numbness. Ah, it felt kind of nice actually. The void became a relaxing lassitude that seeped into my rectal muscles, making them feel fluid and lithe. That relaxing lassitude became a steady pleasure, then a torpid euphoria. My breathing was becoming slow and steady. My body was becoming loose and rubbery. I was becoming entranced by the sensation of Mommy driving into me, squishing my supple insides, opening my sucking channel, plunging deep, deep, deep into my welcoming bowels. My breathing became hot. A moan seeped from my lips.

"It's happening, isn't it?" Mommy whispered in my ear, "I can feel you changing around me, Prestira."

"What the fuck is going on?" I mumbled, stuck in a fugue state of post-traumatic stress and sexual bliss.

Mom nuzzled her mouth against my throat, and kissed it so tenderly. "You're becoming like me, Prestira. You're turning into an anal slut."

"No."

"There's really no use denying it now," Mom chuckled lowly, "the hard part's over. The corruption is complete. If I pulled out, you'd beg me to put it back in."

"Fuck you!"

Mom ceased her telekinesis, hooked her hands under my joined elbows and knees, and pulled me out of her. Her cock slopped from my gaping shithole with a wet splat, leaving me to gawk at the ruinous tunnel she'd made of me. Upon the big screen, my pink insides slowly coalesced, but not all the way, letting every cheering beast in attendance see my vile ruby depths all the way to the bottom. The pleasure I was feeling vanished, but the vacancy that had precluded it surged to the forefront. Now it wasn't just a vacancy, but a hunger—no—a starvation! It gnawed at my nethers, not just my ass but also in my pussy, and the terrible dissatisfaction didn't stop there, but crawled into my belly and raged through my spinal cord, firing through my corrupted synapses, an overwhelming signal of unfulfilled need.

Aunt Leveria was at my side. She stood with an expectant grin on her face, and chuckled sardonically at my pitiful appearance.

"WHAT?!" I barked at her. God, why was I suddenly so frustrated?

"Oh, nothing," Aunt Leveria sighed, "I'm just waiting for you to break." She pulled out a timepiece from her purse, and made a show of examining it, "I'd give you about a minute."

"Fuck you!"

Aunt Leveria giggled. "You wouldn't believe how many times 'fuck you' has precluded 'please fuck me' in my life. It's like clockwork—speaking of which." She checked her timepiece, then grinned back at me, "Should be about forty seconds now."

"I said, 'fuck you!' What part of that is so... is so..."

Aunt Leveria's grin turned wholly evil. "Is so... what, Prestira?"

"Oh..." I groaned. The hunger within me was becoming unbearable. It infected me throughout my body, making my limbs weak, making my flesh break out into blushing sweats. My hips moved on their own accord in a slutty little dance, and I pressed and rubbed my ass against Mommy's throbbing shaft. Oh god, I needed it. I needed that hard, hot piece of meat like a junky needed a needle, and like a junky, I was coming to the realization that I would do anything to get it. I was ruined. I was irreparably destroyed, turned into some craven addict for something so self-destructive and horrible. I wanted to weep in despair, but such despair would've required my pride to surmount my desire, and nothing could. It was over. There was no reason to fight any longer. Why... why had I fought at all?

"Any second now..." Aunt Leveria smiled at me. That smile hadn't changed a bit, it was still as evil and cruel as it had ever been, and yet... yet, I found commonality in it. There was a secret inside-joke to that smile, and it was like I finally got it. I grinned back at her, and her evil little smile widened. With a twirl of her hand, an astral gemstone appeared in her palm. She held it to her throat, and her voice was projected throughout the room.

"Good people of Alkandra, I do believe Princess Prestira has something she'd like to say to you all."

Aunt Leveria held the stone to my throat, and beckoned me to speak with that secret little smile we shared. "I... um..." I cleared my throat, and said, "I... I... I like it in the butt."

The crowd roared like I'd just told them I'd found the cure for cancer. It was the single most bizarre moment of my life, but I had a feeling that bizarre moments were about to become the norm for me. Emboldened and delighted by their reaction, I followed it up with a gleeful confessional. "I like it when my mommy rapes me in the ass!" They cheered louder, so I yelled, "I want to get raped in the ass in front of all of you!" And as their thunderous applause reached its crescendo, I screamed, "I want to be an Alkandran whore who gets raped in the ass forever!"

An inspiring speech to be sure, but it had the intended effect. The crowd went absolutely bananas. As I basked in my perverse glory, I felt a gentle hand on my chin, and I turned to the source. Mommy was weeping with a proud smile upon her face. I didn't know why I was so emotional, but I burst into ecstatic tears as well, and we came together in a passionate and vulgar kiss. As our tongues exchanged hedonistically between our consuming lips, Mom relieved me of the hold she'd put me in, and allowed me to plant my feet into the bench. I raised myself, she centered her cock against my anus, and we surged against each other. Our impact reverberated through our bodies, reaching our fingers and toes, and we both mewled in abject ecstasy to be joined once more as mother and daughter, as rapist and victim, as lovers forever. I felt something prodding my other hole. I broke from my kiss just in time to see Aunt Leveria lining up her shot. Before I could even scream, she plunged her entire organ into me.

My breath shot from my lungs. As my pussy stretched to the very limit of its elasticity to accommodate my aunt, her sister bulged on the other side of me, pressing against the new penetration from the wrong side, squishing my membranous division.

"Oh, Yavara," Aunt Leveria groaned delectably, squishing her bronze bust against my alabaster bosom, "I love the way your cock feels pressed against me from inside your daughter."

"Nothing like some family bonding time," Mommy laughed breathily behind me, "god, your so thick, Leveria! Poor Prestira must be absolutely stuffed right now!"

"Look at her face," Aunt Leveria giggled, "I think we broke her."

"Ah, well," Mommy tittered affectionately, and embraced me lovingly from behind as she did such terrible things to my asshole, "I guess that means there's no reason not to play rough with her."

"I like it..." I slurred drunkenly, my mind shattered with masochistic euphoria, "I like it... I... want you... to fuck me... fuck me as hard as you can... fuck me forever..."

Aunt Leveria touched brows with me, and grinned that evil grin. "As you wish, my dearest niece."

They granted my wish. Lifting me between them, they fucked me as one, surging into my bowels and against my womb, filling me so completely that my pelvis bulged clearly with Aunt Leveria's imprint. The two sisters interlocked their legs to give me one lap to bounce from, and I rebounded violently each time, my ass jiggling, the flesh turned red from the abuse. I was so stuffed that their cocks rubbed together inside and out, leaving no space but the thinnest sheet of flesh to endure their brutality. They kissed each other over my shoulder like I was nothing but their toy to pleasure each other with, and that very idea of such objectification aroused me to new heights.

"I'm just a fucking whore!" I confessed with an ecstatic smile, "I'm a depraved whore-princess who loves getting fucked by my mommy and auntie! Give me your cocks!"

"I got one more for you, slut!" Auntie growled, stepped onto the bench, and plunged her cock into my mouth. Where did she come from?! WHO CARED?! There was another penis inside me, and that was all that mattered. I sucked it covetously, moaning around my spittle-soaked seal, glugging and gagging in turn as she took my head in her hands and thrusted down my throat. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I was stuffed full and abused from every hole, made to endure the full length of every shaft running through my tender orifices, plunging through my coiling sphincters, opening me forcefully and making me take them deep into my sanctum innards until all was desecrated! I was a whore! A filthy masochistic pig who loved being fucked in front of everyone! I wanted to be covered in come! I WANTED TO BE OVERFLOWING WITH IT! I squeezed around their shafts, rolled my lewd muscles up their columns, and willed them to burst inside of me, to fill me with their filth and mark me as theirs. Oh god, I was coming! I was coming from every hole like a fucking whore! My ass was spasming and convulsing around my mother, my pussy was seizing and clenching around my aunt, and my throat was swallowing continuously around my auntie, taking her deep into my tight gullet so that she could empty into my stomach.

The feeling built within me. It rose steadily, driving me to the point of madness, driving me over it, pushing me into the boundless heights of insanity as great waves of orgasm swelled, and swelled, and swelled, and then burst! Auntie gushed down my throat with a groan, Aunt Leveria exploded into my cunt with a squeal, but Mommy just kept fucking me, driving through my orgasmic throes, creating a constant cadence to hold onto as I surfed the ebbing tide, and descended back to reality.

I opened my eyes. Auntie pulled out of my mouth, and left a nectarous deposit on my tongue for me to enjoy. I smiled gratefully up at her, and she stroked my hair fondly, and laid a kiss on my lips. We passed the load between our tongues as we smiled in lust, then she broke from the embrace to sit beside me on the bench. I looked down. Aunt Leveria slowly pulled her cock out of me, revealing every inch of her slickened dark meat, and then leaving me gaping and leaking all over the bench. It was hard to see how bad my pussy had been abused, for there was a rigid bronze cock standing in the way. My cock. It was smooth and supple like Mommy's, but not as large. Mine was thinner and shorter, about the same size as Auntie's. It was so cute. I was absolutely delighted!

"Thank you!" I blubbered tearfully to Aunt Leveria.

"Don't thank me just yet, Prestira," Aunt Leveria smirked crookedly, and knelt between my legs.

Mommy's hands came round me to squeeze my bronze breasts, and I shuddered all over at how sensitive I'd become. Every inch of my flesh seemed to be erogenous, and those parts of me that were already pleasure centers were now teeming with sensation.

"You're so beautiful now, Prestira," Mommy whispered hoarsely in my ear, her breath tight, "my little girl's all grown up!"

"All grown up," Aunt Leveria echoed with a sardonic laugh, and wrapped her hand around my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, the surge of sensation flowing into my new loins.

"Mommy's going to come in your little asshole now," Mommy hissed, "you might find that you like it even more now that you're a faggot!"

And she plunged into me with a sudden fury of thrusts, bouncing me off her lap, prolapsing me with every retreat, hollowing my guts and ramming against... against... against something! My new organ quaked and convulsed with every thrust, delivering pangs of violent pleasure deep into me. I was back in the throes of insanity once more, twisting and writhing in my mother's embrace, unable to contend with the new sensations. Auntie wrapped her lips around my new cock, and vacuum-sucked me down her throat.

It was too much. Oh god, it was too much! I screamed and wailed, wrapped my hands behind my head and danced like a whore atop my mother's piston-driving hips, taking her into my ruined shithole over and over until I reached the sudden peak of sensation, and burst! A great surge of pressure lanced through my bowels, into my loins, and out the tip of my cock. I poured thick volumes of seed down my aunt's throat, and she swallowed with relish, humming delightedly to have conquered me so easily. Mommy finally let out a great cry, and exploded into my desecrated channel. She overfilled my colon with her hot nectar, giving me a debauched enema that leaked into my rectum, and ran in viscous rivulets from the loose cuff of my anus, now too exhausted to close. She thrusted a few final times into me as she quaked all over in orgasm, then she collapsed against my back, breathing heavily.

Aunt Leveria pulled her lips free, and smacked contentedly as Mommy and I simply sat there, and savored the warmth of each other's bodies.

"What now?" I asked her softly.

"Don't worry about it, Prestira," she whispered, and planted loving kisses upon the nape of my neck, "never worry again. We're home."

"We're home." I smiled back at her, touched our brows, and giggled.

Auntie helped lift me off my mother, and I stood up on wobbling legs. The audience above began to disperse, and the revelry began to flow through the doors, and into the raucous streets of Alkandra.

"Dear sister," Mommy sighed splendidly, and took Aunt Leveria's hand, "I do believe I've earned one of your world-famous blowjobs."

"Oh, you've earned much more than that, wifey," Aunt Leveria chuckled lowly, drawing her finger along Mommy's new organ until it was engorged once more, "but not here."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't get penetrated in front of the commoners," Aunt Leveria sneered, "that was one of the many errors you made as Dark Queen. Only the elites get to see me get fucked," she grabbed Mom's cock, and squeezed it until Mom whimpered with pain and pleasure, "I'm interested to see what kind of man you are, dearest sister." Her lips curved wickedly as Mom willowed in submission, "But I think I already know who will be bottoming most of the time between us. Still, I didn't get an enema just for better smelling farts, so, shall we?" She gestured toward the stairs leading to the royal wing, where Auntie was lounging patiently with a cigarette between her lips. The massive doors to the royal wing were wreathed in skulls, and guarded by two immense trolls that wore a metric ton of spiked armor.

Mommy dawned a scared and excited smile. "What have you got waiting for me back there, Leveria?"

"Oh... just some fun activities too extreme for public viewing." Aunt Leveria chuckled sardonically as she watched Mommy turn pale, "You're not going to chicken out, are you?"

Mommy just shook her trembling head. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, dearest sister."

Aunt Leveria grabbed Mommy's ass, and kissed her fiercely. "Goddamn it, I love you."

"And I love you." Mommy smiled, and the two walked ass-in-hand toward the royal wing.

Adri sat beside me, and pulled out a cigarette. "Smoke?" she asked, offering me one.

"Why not?" I smiled, and took it. She lit hers with a spell, then passed it to me. I took it between my lips, and sucked from it sensually as she lit the other. I coughed, of course, but though my virgin lungs burned with agony, I savored the sweet pain.

Adri grinned at me, then took a practiced pull from her square. "So, what do you wanna do now?" she asked.

"What can we do?"

Adri laughed. "You came into this room as the princess of a backwater country no one cared about. Now you're a hybrid of Alkandra, and the daughter of the wife-queen. You can literally do anything you want."

"Anything?" I asked with raised brows.

"Anything."

I eyed the frame Mommy had been bound in, then turned my gaze to the wicked Alkandran princess. "I believe you claimed sloppy seconds on me?"

Adrianna let out a long plume of smoke from her lips, and smiled just like her father.

CERTIOK

I was a very, very old orc. Being old for an orc was getting past the age of sixty, and I somehow managed to get to a hundred and fifty. I guess a thousand years of selective tribal breeding really did help me out in the long run. Too bad most tribal orcs died before they reached forty just because they were too cowardly to grow old. There was no doubt about it, being old sucked. My tits were down to my belly, my ass was down to my knees, and my nose and ears just kept on growing. I had been a radiant beauty in my teens and twenties, a definite MILF up to my fifties, and passably fuckable even into my sixties, but after that, it was a shitshow. I had been old for most of my life, and frankly, it was getting... well, it was getting old.

1...345678