Queenfall

Story Info
A queen discovers the joys of humiliation.
11.1k words
4.68
87k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers

Chapter 1: The Deal

From a young age the little princess Melissa was raised to serve her future husband and king, her choices and desires all forced upon her to better suit what the king desired in a future queen. But when the king died two years into their marriage, and no heirs could be found, Queen Melissa found herself in charge of a country and for the first time able to decide her own whims and desires. This burst of freedom eventually translated to experimenting with her sexuality (something the king had rarely cared for.) Melissa found herself able overcome years of sexual repression in a bursts of freedom.

It started small, at night she would walk the chambers in the royal with g of the castle without a stitch of clothing on her, no servants were allowed in at night so she was safe but she couldn't help but feel a rush as she caught her naked reflection in the full length mirror in what was a busy corridor during the day.

Queen Melissa had beauty routines forced into her at an early age, as such she was always on top of her fitness and well trimmed. Her long auburn hair was tended to every day to produce a shine that could melt hearts. Her large breasts didn't require effort to grow but were no less beautiful because of that.

This beauty filled her with confidence, her new found freedom with determination, and soon she found herself trying more and more adventurous activities to explore what had been repressed throughout her childhood.

She found herself venturing outside the royal wing in her late night walks, eventually wandering the whole castle and its gardens naked. She would often have close brushes with a few of the night servants but she was agile and quick witted enough to hide and get out of the way. Nevertheless she always felt disappointed in herself afterwards, like she had once again let her strict upbringing interfere with her freedom.

One night she decided that she would not hide, she always decided this and it never stuck in the heat of the moment but deep down she knew she wanted one of her servants to see her in all her glory. So one night she stripped down, and walked towards the royal gardens with a plan firmly focused in her mind. In the royal gardens there was only 1 door in and out, and the garden was surrounded by the outer wall of the castle so that door was the only way to enter and leave. The queen stepped through this door and shuddered with anticipation.

The queen felt the grass beneath her bare feet and the breeze on her naked body. She pulled the door closed, turned the key in the lock and held the key in her hand in front of herself. Queen Melissa steadied herself, in her hand was her only release, a small lump of metal that held the difference between sneaking back to bed without issue and exposing herself to the first servant who entered the gardens in the morning.

She put the key on the stone doorstep, and gave it a strong push so it skidded under the door and out of reach. There was no going back now. Her shivers grew stronger and her whole body ached with excitement, fear and regret. Her hand ventured south to calm her nerves and the results were explosive, leant against the tree she had the most liberating night in years, she was so consumed by wave after wave of pleasure she barely noticed the very reason she had done this, the first servant had entered the gardens and seen her Queen sprawled in ecstasy against a tree.

Beatrix was the head of the household in the royal house. Her job was to organise and manage all servant activities and ensure the royal's every whim was taken care of. This job required long hours and intense work, so Beatrix found that the best way to calm herself before a hard day's work was some silent meditation in the royal gardens. So every day she arrived about half an hour before the rest of the servants and would head straight to the royal gardens to centre herself.

"Your highness?" enquired Beatrix.

"Oh, um hello Beatrix, could you help me? I seem to have locked myself out." Queen Melissa chirped, she was trying to simply pass this off as an accident.

"Naked?"

"Yes."

"With the key slid under the door and you pleasuring yourself in the corner here?" the queen was not expecting one of the smarter members of the royal household to discover her and Beatrix's questions were starting to worry her beyond what was comfortable.

"It is not your place to question the word of the queen!" Queen Melissa Bellowed, pulling herself up to her full height and looking down on the servant.

"Of course not your highness, however my duties are to cater to your every whim, sometimes this means reading between the lines and having ideas you don't want to admit to, for example I think you wanted to be seen naked."

This was bad, the queen was hoping for a jolly gardener to get a quick ogle at her tits, instead the head of the household just saw her more naked than she would have liked, she made a beeline for the door but discovered to her horror that Beatrix had locked it behind herself on her way into the garden. Beatrix dangled the key in front of her queen.

"Forgive my impertinence your majesty, but it seems I have been neglecting my duties to cater to your every whim, what you need is for someone to help organise outlets for your erotic energy. Someone who can make sure you get exactly what you want and stay safe." The queen looked Beatrix in the eye, it was a trap of course but she had a point and even if Melissa wasn't still too horny to resist such an offer, Beatrix had her only key to freedom.

"Very well" sighed the queen, "from now on your duties will include discovering and exploring my sexual desires, you will set up scenarios where I can enjoy myself without threatening my role as queen and I will not punish you for pushing my limits, do you agree?" on hearing this Beatrix offered her hand to shake, she knew once the queen shook her hand, they had an accord and it could not be broken. The queen hesitated and then offered her hand, she knew the pact was sealed.

"Thank you my queen, I will carry my new duties diligently."

"Thank you Beatrix, now may I have the key?"

"No your majesty, you are to finish masturbating at the base of that tree, if you do not finish before the next servant arrives I will use my keys to lock you out of the royal wardrobe and you will spend the day naked."

The shock the queen felt could have powered her country for a week. She stood agape for a minute before she got ahold of herself and walked back over to the tree bright red with shame. Beatrix guided her hand south to help the process along, then stood back and watched.

Queen Melissa had barely touched herself before she finished harder than ever before. Beatrix raised an eyebrow.

"It looks like my queen is very much into humiliation, here's the key, go back to your room and I will plan for tomorrow's activities."

The queen slipped away, feeling the deepest shame and desperately trying to hide how excited she was for tomorrow.

Chapter 2: The contract

Queen Melissa had been distracted all day, people were asking her to sign things about criminal justice reform and taxes, and all she cared about was that tonight Beatrix had something planned, something to push her boundaries and give her a new sense of shame.

As she ate dinner she noticed the servants were hurrying, performing their duties faster than usual, she barely had time to finish her dessert before her plate was snatched away for the cleanup.

When the bell tower chimed for 8pm she noticed that the only 2 people left in the castle were Beatrix and herself.

"Your Majesty, I hope you don't mind, but I gave the rest of the servants the night off, they will have to see their queen humiliated another time." Melissa started to worry that Beatrix might be enjoying this too much.

Beatrix pulled out a small document, the queen instantly recognised it as a legally binding contract, similar to what she would sign to guarantee terms for royal appointments. She slid it across the table and it read as follows:

By the power of her majesty the queen, her Noble lineage and god almighty the following contract is sealed.

This contract is to change the conditions of employment for Beatrix Freeman (hereafter referred to as employee), by her Royal Majesty Queen Melissa Battleborn (hereafter referred to as employer)

1. Additional to the employee's current duties, the employee is now responsible for the employer's sexual well-being and tutelage through activities that expand the employer's range of sexual experiences.

2. This role comes with the title "Mistress", which is to be used by the employer while the employee is carrying out this role.

3. During the times when the employee is carrying out this role, they may choose to opt out of their legal obligation to refer to the employer as "your majesty" in favour of any title they feel appropriate. They are also under no obligation to treat the employer with royal deference or indeed respect.

4. The employee may compel the employer to engage in any act that serves the job role laid out in clause 1.

5. The employee may also compel the employee to complete tasks and set appropriate punishments for failing to achieve these tasks, so long as they serve the job role laid out in clause 1.

6. Any acts referred to in clauses 4 and 5 will hereafter be known as "actions"

7. The employer may choose to opt out of any actions if, and only if, the action's desired outcome meets of the following criteria:

i. The action risks serious bodily harm to the employer.

ii. The action would diminish the employer's ability to act as monarch.

iii. The action does not serve the job role laid out in clause 1

8. If at any point the employer wishes to invoke clause 7, they must say the safe word "Marzipan". At which point all actions must stop until it can be confirmed that the actions do not meet the clause 7 criteria.

9. The employee will face no negative ramifications (legal or otherwise) for actions undertaken in service of this new role.

10. This contract can only be terminated in the following circumstances:

i. The employee resigns.

ii. The employer marries

iii. The employer declares they wish to end the contract on 2 separate occasions, a week apart with no contradictory statements in between.

Beneath this there was an area to sign, Beatrix had already signed her section and placed the wax seal of her house alongside it. All that was left was the Queen's approval.

Melissa held the document in her shaking hand. Had she received a contract this one sided in her governmental duties she would never have signed it. But the thrill of what the contract entailed was drowning out all rational thought. She picked up her quill and let out a low moan as she signed. She then took her ring and a nearby candle, poured hot wax next to her signature, and stamped her royal seal.

Contract was now official and binding.

"Thank you your majesty, however there is one more piece of ceremony I would like you to indulge, so you know the true value of the contract. Next to the royal seal I want you to put your personal seal, pour more hot wax on the contract and then seal it with your pussy." Beatrix remained professional throughout this statement, however it occurred to the queen that nobody had ever used the word pussy in front of her, no one talked this way in front of a queen.

With her face turning a deep crimson she began to climb up onto the table with the contract before Beatrix interjected.

"Applying the seal would be much easier if you weren't wearing clothes, however it would be fitting if you remained wearing the crown." Melissa's head was swimming, all she could bring herself to do was nod and unbutton her dress. As it fell to the floor Beatrix took a moment to admire the fine silk underwear of the queen before encouraging her to continue.

Even though Melissa had been naked in front of Beatrix before removing her clothes with Beatrix watching was somehow more embarrassing. The dress had simply fell away but her bra and knickers would require work. She unclipped her bra and immediately felt the release in pressure as her breasts pushed against the untethered fabric. She tossed the bra to one side and gave a meek attempt at covering her sizable chest before realising the futility of her actions. She then hooked her thumbs around her waistband, closed her eyes and pushed down.

Now naked and stood on the table Melissa began to pour wax on the contract. She poured a larger pool than for a ring seal and then carefully squatted into position. The queen could only marvel at her graceless form, naked and squatting on the dining room table.

The queen felt a ball of heat hit her pussy and sent shockwaves up her body. In the shock she fell driving more hot wax into her sensitive areas. She let out a little squeak as the hot wax burned her skin and solidified. For the first time she noticed a crack in Beatrix's professionalism as a smile crawled onto her face.

Beatrix took the contract and held it up for the queen to see. The imprint of her pussy was slightly smudged by the fall but was still clearly defined and identifiable.

"Well now we have that agreed to, we're going to need to make some changes if we want you to flower into a sexually awakened slut queen" Beatrix exclaimed as she scooped up the royals clothes.

"What kind of changes?" Melissa enquired. She was answers by an almighty slap on the backside.

"The contract was clear that while I am engaging in this role you are to refer to me as Mistress." Melissa was reeling, she had never been spanked and the sudden need to refer to a servant with a title of superiority had also shocked her. She gulped and looked at her feet.

"I am sorry Mistress."

Beatrix smiled and led the queen to the royal bedchambers, the servants has lit the fire, made the bed and generally prepared the room for a good night's sleep Melissa was not going to get. Beatrix left the room briefly and came back with 2 drawers from the Queen's closet. They were filled with the most exquisite bras and knickers the kingdom could produce.

"Your first task is to throw all your underwear into the fire. As well as this you are forbidden from buying or wearing replacements. From now on you will be the commando queen."

Melissa looked pleadingly a Beatrix, this felt like more than she could bear.

"I gave you an order slut queen, burn your underwear or I will burn all your clothes except your underwear." The queen could see in Beatrix's eyes that this was not a threat and starting throwing all her underwear into the fire, giving up the right to conceal her raw sexuality, she picked up the last set of underwear, they were the ones bought for her by her parents, a form fitting and slimming on price bra and knickers, designed to force her figure into place under royal dresses. She closed her eyes and tossed them into the fire.

Once she was done Beatrix sat her down and explained that she would be setting rules for the queen to live by each week. This week's rules were as follows.

1. You are no longer allowed to use the royal privy, you must use the servant's toilets and are not allowed to lock the door.

2. You are not allowed to sit with your legs crossed, your legs must be open so anyone at the right angle could see your pussy.

3. You will not be sleeping in the royal bedchambers, you will report to the kennels where I will lock you in every night and release you first thing in the morning.

Beatrix then added one more caveat that made the queen shiver with delight and fear.

For every time you disobey one of these rules, I will make you walk one lap of the outside of the castle naked, with your hands tied behind your back and bells on your nipples.

"So what do you say to that?" asked Beatrix. Melissa was swimming in her delight, Beatrix had started her down a road that she knew she would love and decided to make sure her answer reflected this level of approval.

"Please lead me to the kennels mistress, this slave bitch is tired."

Chapter 3: Dog days

Melissa awoke to the sound of dogs barking from the neighbouring kennels, someone was coming, she hoped and prayed it was Beatrix but she couldn't help wonder what would happen if it was a different servant. Her heart leapt as she saw Beatrix round the corner carrying a bucket. With no warning Beatrix tossed the bucket full of freezing water on the queen, driving her body numb with cold and driving out all tiredness.

"Good morning Your Majesty, in case you were wondering the hound master is a lazy drunk, he comes in late every day and doesn't think he is missing anything, so if he ever gets his act together we'll be right here to reward him won't we?"

"Yes mistress" shivered the queen, "what time do the other servants get here?"

"Oh they are already here, it's 9:15 and the servants start work at 9, you should probably get back to your chambers to put on some clothes." remarked Beatrix in a matter of fact way. Melissa crumbled into a ball of her limbs, the castle will be bustling, and there was no way she could make it back to her chambers without getting spotted.

"Please mistress, I can't walk back without being seen, surely there's something else I can do?" the queen pleaded. Beatrix gave a wide smirk to the queen.

"You are learning quickly. Fine, I will fetch you some royal robes, but you have to do something for me." the queen shivered with anticipation, she knew it would be something humiliating but nothing could be worse than all her servants seeing her naked. Beatrix opened the cage and immediately attached a dog collar to the queen, she hooked a lead around the dog collar and pulled a blindfold over the Queen's eyes so she was plunged into darkness, feeling only her humiliations. Using the lead Beatrix dragged the queen out towards the hounds exercise yards, these consisted of pens with a single pole in the centre. The pole had an extension sticking horizontally out of the top with a loop to attach a lead to. Beatrix attached the lead to the extension, and with a flip of a switch the pole started to rotate forcing the queen to walk on all fours in a circle.

"Keep walking attached to that pole until I get back and I will give you some clothes." Beatrix commanded, she started to walk away until she had an idea and turned back. "And also, at the moment you are a dog correct?"

"Yes mistress" replied the queen, bright red and walking in circles for anyone to see.

"Well then, you are to bark like a dog while you are being walked. If when I get back I don't hear you barking, then I will throw your clothes in the mud and lead you back to your chambers by your leash, are we clear?" the queen went to reply but then realised what Beatrix wanted to hear and let out a small yelp.

"Come on you can do better than that!" yelled Beatrix, giving the queen a smack on the rump for good measure. Melissa gave a loud bark, and kept barking as she heard Beatrix walk away.

Time lost all meaning for Beatrix, she kept walking and barking, feeling who whole body flush with heat every time she remembered her embarrassing situation and the possibility that someone other than Beatrix could hear the strange barking noises and come over to see what is happening. She tried to reach down to pleasure herself but every time she tried the exercise pole would pull her forward by the neck forcing her to keep walking. After what seemed like hours she heard footsteps approaching, she barked extra loud to make sure that Beatrix heard her so she wouldn't have to be punished. Her blindfold was peeled off and Melissa saw her mistress looming over her with one of her royal dresses, a standard red and gold affair with a high collar. She unhooked the queen from the leash and gave her the dress.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers