Queenie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah she's got nice ones."

"Nice ones! Ha! Pretty soon you'll be calling them her tits." I gave him the big smile and the blush all at one time.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that my little Queen? Annie's got really nice tits, just like you said. And I say the rest of her body isn't half bad either."

Tom suddenly looked all serious and I was pulling the bottom of my tee down to tighten it over my own tits for him. I had on a thin little bra underneath but I was pretty sure the nipples could still show through if I gave them a little help. He shifted a bit on the other end of the couch and I wondered if I was making him hard. So I stretched out my own legs and laid my head back to my end to let my feet fall in his lap. Then his hand grabbed my foot and he started massaging the ball and arch. I spread my legs just a little to emphasize how high up he could see to the cut-offs. He smiled at me and continued the foot massage and then changed the subject.

"When did Annie give you a Midol? And how come you weren't in the car with your Mom when she got back?"

"Uhhhh.. Well, I kinda made that up for Mom."

"Are you really having your period now?"

This time I blushed for real. Tom's hands had travelled up to massage my calves and I could feel his long strong fingers digging in just right to relax the muscles there. It didn't hurt at all but I felt suddenly in his grip. And I liked it. Now he was toying with me instead of me toying with him. I liked that too.

"Well not exactly yet -- but its close."

Tom smiled. "It's nice to know if a girl you're with is having her time of month. It can change everything."

"Oooh. You are naughty! Why should my period matter to you when you have Annie" Shifting it back, you see, to focus on him, but it didn't work.

"Where were you when your Mom was shopping?"

"Umm... I was just around. Walking in the woods," His hands continued their massage. Was it my imagination or was he using them now to spread my legs wider ever so slightly? My breathing started to go short and hard. I was in his grip.

"You come near the cabin at all?"

"Ummm. ... A little. Not too far off."

One of his hands rose above my knee for the first time, just lightly running it now, stroking the lower part of my thigh.

"Tell me what you did to keep that boyfriend of yours happy."

"I....I..I can't. It's embarrassing."

"Did you really think Annie was keeping me happy? Or were you just having fun?"

"Having fun I guess. I didn't mean to make you mad or anything."

"But you know what I did with her? You know how I fucked her in your bed?"

I was blushing like mad now. His hands were parting my thighs and the jean material was bunching up at the crotch so I felt like the lips of my pussy were being exposed to him. I nodded once.

"You watched me fuck her then." Nods. "You watched her before when she wouldn't blow me." Nods. "You saw me get up on her tits and blow my load all over her face." Nods. I felt like my head and pussy were in a race to see which would explode first. I closed my eyes. And then I felt his fingers going up under the baggy cut-offs. I felt them moving the crotch of my panties aside. I felt his finger in my cunt, and on my clit. "You saw my cock, and how it gets when it needs attention." His finger ran across the hood of my clit, exposing it. "You know how a girlfriend should be with that?" Nods twice fast and hard. He leaned in and ran the other hand up under my tee shirt and up under the bra. Now my pussy and my tit were at his command. "You ready to take care of me?" I nodded one final time and then my body stiffened and I came on his fingers, hard. My breathing was so ragged and shallow I thought I was going to pass out. His hand found my nipple and tugged and then twisted it as I came. I bit my hand to muffle the sounds I was making. He kept stroking and tweaking me at both ends till I felt like I would never stop cumming. Then it was over.

My eyes opened and I found him smiling down on me. I slid off the couch, saying "Come with me." I walked us hand in hand back around the cabin, shushing him as we passed by the open windows where Annie and Mom must still be sleeping. We walked silently up the little hill where I'd escaped before, before I was in his grip. I found the boulder where I'd sat earlier to taste myself. I turned. He saw it and sat. Now I was kneeling in front of him. I could look up and just make out his features in the soft moonlight. I wanted him to say it before I did it. Somehow he knew.

"Suck my cock bitch."

But before I could start he stood me up with those strong hands. He unzipped me and tugged down the cut-offs and panties in one motion. I kicked them away. Then he pulled the tee shirt over my head. He tugged at the bra hook but didn't want to take the time and ended up ripping it off me. He threw the bra beside us on the ground. I was nude. Then his strong hands moved my shoulders back towards the ground and my kneeling position.

Now I unzipped him. Pictures of the one dark haired girl on the boat in the video went through my head. How she did it so gracefully, slowly, how her attention never failed. Did I look like that to him then? Respectful? Horny? Excited? Submissive? Loving? I hoped so. I pulled his jeans off. Then I went to the band of the boxers. My breathing was back under control, and both of my brains worked together knowing just what to do now. Just like the girl in the boat. No mistakes. No hurrying. He squatted up for a second as I pulled down the boxers and his fat banana cock sprang up and slapped me in the chin. I giggled and he gave me a little chuck under the chin to make sure I was settled in. I was and the boxers joined my bra on the ground beside us.

I had to bend way in to lick the underside since the banana bent back towards his abdomen. His fingers found both nipples as I got in my first real lick. He was easy on me that time, training a young girl on how her tits could be used while she was giving head. I went higher on my knees to reach the crown of his staff. The Beatles "With A Little Help From My Friends" was the rhythm in my head as I bathed his cock head with my saliva and roughly swirled my tongue around its rim. I swear I might have just lapped and kissed and nibbled that ridge for an hour if he hadn't chucked at my head again saying "Now slut, do it like a real cocksucker." I went up. My mouth went down over the spongy hard soft material and the mushroom sized head filled my mouth. "Would you believe in a love at first sight?" I was swirling it with my tongue and then opened wide and slid down hard and fast as far as I could on the poll. Well yes to answer the question -- I do believe in it. I locked my lips on the hard stalk growing inside my mouth and dragged them wetly back to the head. Then down. Then up. Keeping, as they say, a tight seal. His fingers got a little rougher -- but not too bad -- with my tits, and he bucked into my mouth to get me down another inch on it. I was drooling hard keeping him nice and wet and slippery for my lips and tongue feeling like there was no end of liquid in me, feeling like the small trickle I felt in my cunt was well used since there was more than enough for me to service his cock up above. "What do you see when you turn out the lights?" I pictured the dark haired girl trying like crazy to get every bit of that much huger cock before her blonde girlfriend had to come over to help get the job done. And I took it deeper. Now he was bucking in and out fast, controlling my mouth with the slams of his cock. My throat was getting speared, but things were so wet and slippery there it felt normal, natural and every bit good. I rode the staff up to the top.

Suddenly it was Jack and the Beanstalk, or maybe Tom and the Mushroom Stalk, rather than the Beatles who were helping me on my ride. The giant above us reached down and twisted my nipples hard, make my cunt quake. I sucked and lapped at the head. Then rode him down again fast -- escaping the wrath of the giant who might crush me at any moment. He gasped. Shuddered. And exploded. The cum was splashing directly in my throat and I pulled back -- still a tight seal I'm proud to say! -- to collect it in my mouth. I'd seen the dark haired girl know just how deep to keep the cock to let it drain daintily in her mouth, and I'd seen the blonde girl know just how to pull off it altogether to let her lover explode all over her face. But Tom had already cum once on a pretty girls face that day. It was time for a mouth cum and a swallow. And that I gave him. At least as best I could. He was cumming like I had on the couch, like a cum that just won't stop. My mouth filled and I swallowed, at least what I could although the evidence on my tits later was that more had escaped than I had thought possible. Then it filled and I swallowed again. His hands had gone slack near my tits, my nipples no longer in danger now that they'd served their role. Then he gave me two smaller spurts that made my lips expand and my mouth was half full. And I swallowed that too. And he was done and slid the slimy cock right out between my grasping, greedy lips.

Neither of us could move or speak. My fingers found some of that cum on my tits and I rescued it into my mouth and belly. I turned and say my ass down between his legs. His hand rested on my head. After about 5 minutes I reached over and found the bra. It was destroyed and I flung it into the brush. The panties and jeans and tee I put back on. Then I found his things and helped run the boxers up his legs, giving his still semi-hard cock one final kiss before it disappeared. I found his shirt and helped put it on but kissed each of his nipples gently before I buttoned it up for him. He took my hand and led me back towards the cabin.

"You're a good cocksucker. Maybe someday you'll be the queen of all cocksuckers. I'm going to use that mouth again."

"Thank you" and I giggled.

"For which?"

"For both. The compliment and the invitation."

"You're welcome. I may fuck you too Queenie -- you ready for that?"

"I am but....you know....I think me blowing you is always going to be our special thing."

"And me finger fucking you?"

"Oh-my-God yes if it's like the one tonight."

He kissed me gently and cupped my tits at the door to the cabin. Nothing stirred within. I cupped his balls and the still semi hard cock through his jeans and whispered "Thank you Tom." We went in. I looked at him but there was nothing left that either of us needed to say. I blew him a kiss and went through the door into the bedroom. Annie was still there asleep, being Annie as I had just been me. Suddenly I was completely exhausted. I fell into bed still wearing the cut-offs Tom's fingers opened. The thought of it made me want to strip them off and play with my little clit. But before I could reach them, I too was asleep.

That's the night I realized that I would be sucking a lot more cock, both Tom's cock and other cocks. After that there was never a question. I was a serious, committed, fantastic and happy cocksucker. Maybe, as Tom had said, the queen of all cocksuckers. I was in the grip of it now. And yes, I'm sure that it happens all the time.

12