Queen's Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind was too innocent and pure to conceive something like this, and she didn't even want to imagine what was going to happen in the next room.

/-/

DAY 2

When the sun finally rose again, Linda was still exhausted from the night practically sleepless, tormented by nightmares. She was angry with Vivian Y', but above all with herself, for what had happened the day before, and the memories of those night images continued to torment her. She missed Starkaster, and didn't know how she would have managed to deal with that new day. But she was a queen, and had no intention of giving up.

Vivian Y' was already sitting at the table waiting for her, eating a fruit, wrapped in a soft black tunic, which wrapped her curvy body tightly. That day her lips looked even redder, shiny with lipstick. There was also Kitty, sitting in a corner with her eyes downcast, with the book open, ready to transcribe.

When she saw Gullor enter, Vivian Y' raised her eyebrows, looking questioningly at Linda, who consented to dismiss him with a quick wave of the hand, snorting. After all, the agreements are agreements.

"Well, Linda, my dear, did you sleep well? I hope my night games didn't bother you... are you ready to start again? So, where do we have interrupted yesterday? Ah, yes! We were kissing... We could pick up from there, what do you say?"

"Don't be silly... we were discussing land reforms..."

"Ah yes, agriculture... it's so boring... I don't understand how you can prefer it to kisses..."

"Enough of the nonsense, I told you to stop! We were discussing how to redistribute the land of big landowners to small farmers..."

And so they started talking about politics, although Vivian Y' was listless and paid little attention to the conversation. She fiddled with the medallion she wore around her neck, with the large emerald in the center, which shone as if it emanate its own light. The movements of Vivian Y''s hands, and that unnatural glow, continually captured the attention of Linda, who could not avoid looking in that direction, but had to try hard not to stare at Vivian Y''s breast, due to the proximity of the medallion with Vivian Y''s neckline. Her chest was really gigantic... She lost the thread of speech several times.

Suddenly, Vivian Y' got up, walked around the table, and went behind Linda.

"But look at you, Linda, how contracted you are, your shoulders are a mess! Come here, lean on me, I will give you a nice relaxing massage..." saying it, Vivian Y' put her tapered hands on Linda's shoulders, starting to massage them, and at the same time exerting a slight pressure backwards, dragging her neck to lean against her chest.

Linda felt really tired and sore, nevertheless she tried to oppose, stiffening her back, so it was Vivian Y' who came forward, leaning her soft breast against Linda's head from behind, who was almost submerged by all that flesh. At the same time, she continued to massage her shoulders pleasantly, murmuring sweet words in her ear: "Here, like this, good girl, yes, like this, lean against my ample chest... don't you feel how pleasant it is, how good it feels between my breasts, like this, without thoughts, gently cradled, in softness..."

Linda was petrified by the bewilderment, she absolutely didn't know how to react. On one hand she wanted to get away, run away, aware that something was wrong with what was happening, on the other it was such a pleasant feeling, to feel her head so gently supported by that breast, finally free to relax... Vivian Y' started to caress softly her hair, then move on to massage her forehead and cheekbones. Vivian Y''s hands were very skilled, and Linda let her head sink even more between those massive breasts.

"Linda, my dear, yesterday we didn't finish solving our debate... I told you, for the elves an agreement can be said to be truly sealed only with a kiss..." Linda felt the fragrant breath of Vivian Y' a few centimeters from her face.

"But w-we already kissed yesterday!"

"Oh, that?! You call that a kiss? Oh no, my dear, that was not a kiss, such a weak kiss is not worthy of your big plans, it takes something deeper... Come on Linda, kiss me again, feel my lips on yours again, I know you are dying to feel them again..."

So saying, Vivian Y' tilted Linda's head back, and gently kissed her on the lips again. Linda was undecided for a moment, and then it was already too late. She remained trapped between those soft breasts and the mouth of Vivian Y', who gently explored hers, using her soft lips to wrap and caress Linda's. She felt again the strange flavor perceived the day before on Vivian Y''s lips, and this time, intrigued, she allowed herself to savor it better, letting it filter through the slits of her closed lips.

It was indeed an unusual, exotic taste, never tasted of before, but exquisite, which pleasantly tingled her palate and intoxicated her senses. Her head was spinning, and she found herself unable to resist that sensual contact, letting herself go to that kiss for a few moments, closing her eyes.

"Here we go, good Linda, let yourself go, kiss me deeper..."

And again Linda felt the pressure of Vivian Y''s tongue against her tight lips. She tried to escape again, but Vivian Y''s hands held her firmly against her mouth, so she was unable to step away. She felt that she was about to give in, that only her increasingly weak willpower separated her from doing something forbidden and sinful... so sensual... who knows how it would have been..

It was just a moment's hesitation, a narrow crack in her resistance, but sufficient for Vivian Y's tongue to penetrate Linda's mouth, invading it deeply. Vivian Y''s tongue was incredibly long and velvety, and immediately wrapped Linda's in a sensual embracing clasp, rubbing it gently. Her tongue carried with it also that fluid with the mysterious taste that Linda had already felt on her lips, and this time it flowed deeply into her throat, completely invading her mouth, and making her wince for the wonderful sensation of pleasure that gave her. Linda was shocked by that sensation, she had never felt before the sensation of her tongue in contact with another one, especially of another woman.

She was not prepared to fight that battle, and soon she was overwhelmed by the wonderful sensation of that tongue which skillfully rubbed against hers. She began to moan, while the kiss became more and more swirling and fiery, but suddenly she remembered Starkaster, his sweet and noble future husband, and she felt a sudden and profound shame for what she was doing. She was voluptuously kissing another woman, her stepmother moreover!

"T-that's enough!" she exclaimed, finally finding the strength to detach herself from Vivian Y''s mouth. "I'd say that's enough!" She got to her feet and moved away from Vivian Y''s soft chest that had hypnotically cradled her so far.

Vivian Y', with a sly and triumphant smile on her red lips, sit back in her place, condescending. Regained a modicum of calm even Linda returned to sit down. Trying to get back to normal, she started talking about reforms, this time about justice. Her speeches had no value, they were confused and disconnected ravings, but served to keep her mind busy, away from the sensations of a few minutes before. Vivian Y' pretended to listen to her, nodding in favor, and looking at her with her big dark eyes, and smiling with a sweet and shrewd smile at the same time.

After a few more hours, Linda felt exhausted, and she thought that could have been enough for that day too.

She stood up: " Very well, I believe that also today's day can be said to be profitably ended. See you tomorrow, Vivian Y'." She took her leave abruptly, turning her back and resolutely heading for the door.

"Wait a minute, my dear... Aren't you forgetting something? You really won't think of leaving like that, without saying goodbye to me first..."

And in a moment Linda found herself pressed against the door, and felt Vivian Y''s large breast press against hers, while her stepmother's mouth searched for hers again.

She was taken by surprise, and after a weak resistance her mouth opened again, welcoming for the second time the warm tongue of Vivian Y' in her mouth. Their tongues immediately merged into a passionate tangle, in which Vivian Y''s more experienced one took Linda's passive one on increasingly unknown and unimaginable wet paths. And yet that wonderful flavor invaded Linda's mouth, who began to taste and appreciate that new flavor.

The kiss lasted several minutes and when it ended, and Vivian Y' finally let her go, Linda quickly ran away from the door without looking back, ashamed of herself.

/-/

DAY 3

Linda slept soundly that night, but with a dark and dreamless sleep, her mind blocked, unable to accept what had happened. How was it possible that she had let herself go to Vivian Y''s kisses? It was improper, and terribly wrong. She felt guilty towards Starkaster, and could not forgive herself for betraying him, albeit only with a few kisses. The problem was that Vivian Y''s lips were so sweet... that tasted so good... She felt something strange invade her, halfway between desire and the need to feel that flavor in her mouth again.

What was happening to her? Linda couldn't stop thinking about it. Suddenly, a terrible doubt assailed her: what if her stepmother was using some kind of drug to get her addicted to her kisses? It was a terrible thought, and to get rid of such stupid ideas from her mind Linda rinsed her visage numerous times, preparing to face that new day. Looking in the mirror, she saw a tired and frightened image of a young girl, which did not belong to a queen.

She could not stop the negotiations though, she had to hold on. After all, she was getting everything she wanted, and the price to pay was not so terrible, if it hadn't been such an abominable and forbidden practice. Linda, to justify her behavior, kept repeating herself that when necessary, a great queen had to know how to sacrifice herself. She then tried to compose herself, gathering strength to face Vivian Y'. As always, she asked Gullor and the guards to wait for her outside the door, and then entered the hall, clutching Starkaster's handkerchief firmly in one hand.

Vivian Y' was already sitting at the table, accompanied as always by the obedient Kitty, and for a moment Linda felt her legs tremble, at the sight of how she was splendid. Her hair was pulled back, and she wore a long velvet dress, ruby like red wine, which left visible the upper portion of her breast. Her lips, as always, were loaded with a dark red, almost purple lipstick.

"Well well, here you are my little Linda... finally. I can't wait to start again, I feel very motivated to conclude as many friendly agreements as possible... what do you say, don't you feel like it too?" Vivian Y' asked with a mischievous smile.

Linda, aware of the sweet implications that would have meant, shivered at the thought.

"Very well, let's start talking about taxation... I think it would be right to reduce taxes on small artisans and increase them for nobles instead." Linda proposed, while Kitty transcribed quickly, without ever looking up from the parchment.

Vivian Y' had some difficulty in suppressing a sudden chuckle, but then she managed to control herself and raised her burning eyes on Linda: "If that's really what you want... I accept! I would do anything to be able to continue kissing your delicious, innocent mouth... Come here then, So come here, and let's seal this new law too..."

Linda was taken aback, did not expect such a rapid capitulation of Vivian Y'. Not on that subject, at least. She was sure how Vivian Y' despised the commons, and had only the interests of the high nobility at heart. But how could she retreat now? After all, it would have been an important milestone. Sighing resignedly, she closed her eyes and leaned forward slightly.

She was determined to remain passive and detached, yet once Vivian Y''s soft lips were on hers, and Linda felt that wonderful taste in her mouth again, Vivian Y''s tongue had just to force the entrance slightly and Linda's mouth opened, as if there was no alternative, welcoming that sinuous tongue again. And like the day before, Vivian Y''s expert tongue soon took over, dragging her more and more actively into sensual dances. When they finally separated, after a few minutes, Linda was panting, and had red cheeks, feeling all upset.

They resumed bargaining, and soon, after the tax reform, between Vivian Y''s giggles and constant provocations, they also met an agreement on the abolition of the death penalty, replaced by forced labor and progressive reintegration into society for those who demonstrated greater repentance. Inevitably follow yet another kiss, more and more passionate and incandescent.

They went on like this throughout the day, between new laws and increasingly frequent and lascivious kisses. By now, it was Linda's own mouth that sought Vivian Y''s, addicted and in need of the contact with those beautiful lips, which knew how to give her such a delicate and ardent pleasure at the same time. If at the beginning Linda's tongue was shy and inexperienced, by now it had been trained by Vivian Y', and it was becoming more and more daring, responding to the caresses of Vivian Y''s, following it with abandonment in damp tangles, deeper and deeper.

Linda realized this only unconsciously, but as justification she kept repeating herself that she was doing it only for the sake of the kingdom. By then, she was almost a slave to that seductive mouth, and they spent more time kissing than they spent legislating.

Linda felt her lips swollen and red from all that kissing, and even more worryingly, she felt her will get weaker and weaker as those kisses went on, more and more dominated by Vivian Y', who was slowly starting to try to make her accept some measures which she would never have accepted before, such as the ban on free expression for storytellers and minstrels, who from now on would always have to request royal authorization before they could sing a new song, which could have been subject to censorship.

Linda tried to oppose to that decree, but when Vivian Y' bent more on the table, so that her neckline was even more evident, Linda lost her concentration, distracted by the sight of that luxuriant breast that seemed made on purpose to be caressed, so when Vivian Y' insisted for yet another kiss to tighten that agreement too, she did not find the strength to rebel. After all, politics was also made of compromises, and she promised herself that when she would have been crowned queen she would have never put that rule into practice.

And they went almost further, because on at least a couple of occasions Vivian Y' also tried to bring Linda's hands on her breasts. The first time Linda withdrew them immediately, scandalized by that gesture, interrupting the kiss, but already the second time she was not as quick, dazed as she was by the kiss she was exchanging with Vivian Y', and for a moment her hands sank in that swollen breast, distinctly feeling its softness and smoothness.

But then she realized what was happening, and feeling herself more and more at the mercy of Vivian Y', she decided to temporarily suspend the meeting, going to the bathroom to recompose herself and clear her ideas.

"I-I need a break... I'm going to the bathroom, I'm really tired..."

What was that woman doing to her? How could she find so pleasant to exchange those effusions with her? It was so wrong!

When she returned, as soon as she had regained part of her composure and self-control, Vivian Y' also got up.

"I had a fantastic idea! Wait for me here Linda, honey, I'll be right back, I'm going to prepare you a fantastic surprise! You'll see, you'll like it!"

As soon as Vivian Y' was gone, Kitty, who in all those days had always remained silent in a corner, obediently transcribing the laws that were being elaborated, suddenly raised her head, looking at Linda with two huge eyes, wide open with fear.

"You must resist, Princess Linda! You must absolutely resist! What you are trying to do is noble and courageous, but you have to be careful, maybe you are not even realizing it, but she is seducing you, slowly, but inexorably, and the more you let yourself be corrupted by her, the more difficult it will be to go back! She's cunning, I know how sweet her kisses are, I was deceived by them too, but you have to stop it, now, or later you will be addicted to it and you will no longer find the strength to do it. You are our only hope, you cannot let yourself be seduced by that witch! Do not let yourself be enchanted, you don't know what she really is, she is... she's... terrific, and cruel! If you give in, for yourself there will be no return, you will forever be her slave! Don't do like me, be firm, find the strength, don't let she seduce you! It is too late for me, but perhaps you can still save yourself... Run! Run away until you're on time, go back to your prince! Above all, don't drink, never ever drink from hers..."

But before she could finish the sentence and Linda, upset by those words, had time to reply, she had to stop, as the door swung open and Vivian Y' came back. She smiled.

"So, what were you two rascals talking about? I heard you whispering something to our sweet Linda, my little dear Kitty... so, don't you want to tell your queen?" Her voice was as honey as ever, but something in her tone, a command note perhaps, made Linda shiver.

"I-I... well, here... nothing, I was just updating her on the dangers of this tower, so that she won't get hurt during these days..." Kitty replied.

"Dangers? But what dangers are you talking about? Our little Linda is perfectly safe here with me... it doesn't matter anyway, my surprise is ready! How about to take a break and distract yourself for a little while from all this politics? We can't work all day! Come with me, I promise you it's something that will help you relax... so then we can start working with even more energy afterwards!"

Indeed, Linda also felt tired, although after Kitty's words she was somewhat intimidated by Vivian Y''s proposals. What if it was a trick to make her succumb? No, she would have been careful and on guard, nothing bad would have happened to her. After all, until then Vivian Y' had not seemed so terrible to her. Of course, she had a strange way to seal the pacts, and she had to admit to herself that she was starting to enjoy those kisses a little too much, but she would have recomposed herself, she would have been even more careful and everything would have gone well.

So it was that she agreed to follow Vivian Y', ignoring the alarmed looks that Kitty was giving her, warning Gullor and her escort to follow her at distance. Vivian Y' led her to the end of a long corridor, into a small room, warm in a suffocating way. In the room there were two young maidservants, who approached with their heads bowed towards the princess.

"Behind that screen you can undress, dear Linda, then my maids will take over your clothes and give you a bathrobe. Then you can reach me in the room to the side."

At those words Linda's eyes widened in disbelief. She would have never undress! Seeing her alarmed look, Vivian Y' added: "You don't have to worry, my dear, it's just a Kellar bath. I'm sure you've heard of it before. Come on, don't be afraid and follow me in the bathroom, occasions like these don't happen very often, not even to a queen..."

In fact Linda had already heard of the Kellar baths, but never had the chance to try one, and she was extremely curious. The Kellars were a race who lived in the far north, and to warm up during the long winter months they had invented steam-heated bathrooms, which were said to be extremely pleasant and relaxing. How Vivian Y' had managed to get one of those legendary bathrooms installed in her tower, Linda just couldn't imagine it, but she was sure it was one of her addition to the tower, because from what she remembered when she lived there as a child, her parents never mentioned of owning a Kellar bathroom.