Queen's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers

"I can't get enough of you." Mavin admitted in a steamy daze as she broke the kiss and held Bellinda close. Her hands unable to stay in one place continued to roam the redhead's flushed skin.

"I want to taste you." Bellinda whispered hotly into Mavin's chest and ran her hands over Mavin's dark tempting body. The water still pelting them both and sending tingles through their nerves.

Mavin had no power, will nor desire to refuse. Not now. She turned and held her back to the doors and her eyes pinned to Bella's emerald pools. Bellinda moved languidly, her legs still rubbery. She placed her lips on Mavin's chest, licking the smooth skin and caressing the defined muscles with her tongue. She would savor those later, now she wanted one thing most in particular.

She slowly crouched to her knees taking a bite of Mavin's quivering abs and a lick of her navel; her eyes never leaving Mavin's hazel orbs except when she had to snatch her gaze to level with Mavin's groin. Bella's mouth had already been watering and now she was practically drooling. She pressed her nose into Mavin's hairs and breathed deep, the fresh aroma making her pussy spasm; her delicate hands moving around to cup the back of Mavin's thick thighs and firm derriere.

She saw Mavin's joy button sitting proudly between its blankets of fleshy folds; much larger than most she'd ever seen in her immediate experience but well proportioned to the rest of the tall butch. It thrilled Bella nonetheless. She gazed at it, all engorged and primed to have her tongue wrapped around it. She looked up into Mavin's hazel eyes and watched as the butch bit her lip in careful anticipation.

She dug her fingers into Mavin's backside and hungrily pulled the dark woman's hips towards her. Her lips connected with Mavin's stiff clit and instantly sucked it into her mouth with a loud slurping sound. Mavin gasped and jerked her hips forward. Bella sucked hard and released the small but sizable bundle of nerves. She ran her soft tongue over it and then stole it back between her lips.

"Huhhh..." Mavin muttered, chest heaving as she saw the redhead's lips clamp on her clit. The sight made her dizzy and crossed eyed, she had to blink tightly a few times.

"Mmmm..." Bellinda slurped, lapping her tongue around the swollen head of Mavin's sensate organ as she savored the butch's fresh taste.

Mavin's fingers found their way into Bella's wet hair. She raked her fingers over Bella's scalp as she felt warm air from Bellinda's mouth washing over her pulsing clit. She felt the warmth spreading and enveloping her again as the redhead's soft tongue lashed at her from side to side. "Ohh...yeah...suck it." She couldn't remember the last time she was treated to a hot mouth, it felt so good.

Bella tasted the change in Mavin's flavor; more slippery and a bit muskier. She pressed her tongue deeper through Mavin's hot folds, brushing through the underside of the hard clit jutting at her. She slicked her tongue through the moist fleshes, nosing in for more of the musky nectar. She teased the folds, licking and sucking them, her face jammed in between Mavin's powerful thighs. She breathed in the sticky scent; basked in the heat. She let her tongue drag back and forth as Mavin's juice pooled on her tongue.

"Hssh..." Mavin breathed deeply as waves of electricity sizzled through her, radiating through every nerve and making her body ache with unbridled need. "Aahhh...Bella."

"Mmm...mmmm..." Bella moaned and hummed and smacked her lips in delight. She could feel Mavin's silky fluids running down her chin in slow sensual drips.

"Baby..." Mavin's breath quickened as the sensation pulsed faster with each dizzy lungful of air, fraying her nerves. "Uhhn...fuck...I'm gonna..."

Bellinda caressed the back of Mavin's thighs, making sure to drag her short nails over the taut skin. Sending more shocks for Mavin's brain to process.

Bellinda leaned up and caught Mavin's gaze falling into hers through wet strands of her neatly locked hair. "Come for me."

*****************

Mavin's arms were roped around Bellinda's voluptuous frame. She was awake, just watching the redhead's breathing. Her stomach churned, biting at her for food.

"Shit!" She remembered Joann was probably still in the house somewhere. Still, she didn't plan on moving from where she lay.

As if sensing her thoughts, Bellinda began to stir from sleep. Moaning and mumbling as was habit after a long nap. She snuggled back into Mavin's warm body, wiggling her ass in the process "You're up babe?"

"Hungry." Mavin groaned and her stomach grumbled in agreement.

"Hmm...want to go down and see what's cooking?"

"Are you up for it?" Mavin pressed her body closer to Bella's.

"I could eat." Bellinda said and turned in Mavin's arms to face her. She ran the tips of her fingers along Mavin's jaw and moved in for a kiss. Their lips greeted and gave way to their dancing tongues. Mavin slipped her right thigh through Bella's legs.

Bellinda's mind flashed back to moments earlier in the shower. How Mavin's pupils had dilated in pleasure. Her jaw tense at first and then going lax seconds later as her whole body stiffened and trembled. Mavin's juices gushing into the redhead's mouth and sliding warmly down her throat. Bellinda felt her loins tingle again, pulling her lips away for air.

"You're okay?" Mavin groaned. Bella's hot sex was pressed right over her thigh, concerting to drive her insane.

"Mmm...I love the taste of you." Bellinda smiled; a gleam in her vibrant green eyes. She didn't wait for Mavin to respond. Instead, she shifted her body and straddled the dark butch.

"Oh baby..." Mavin sighed now, hunger for food slightly forgotten; hunger for the redhead burning anew; the feeling of Bella's moist heat kissing her abs shriveled all other thoughts from her brain. All her senses committed to capturing the green-gazed woman in every way.

Bellinda dragged her nether lips back and forth over Mavin's abs, coating the rippled slab of muscle with her juices. She leaned forward and placed her palms on Mavin's chest for support. Her radiant green eyes were focused on Mavin as she took her pleasure on the dark woman's body.

***************

To be continued.

End of Chapter 9

TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers