Quel age as-tu?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay...Marie. After I dropped you off I was planning on going home and cooking dinner; I really don't like cooking just for myself. I'd already planned out my birthday dinner and I know I have more food than I can eat. The handful of friends I have are not on campus for the summer term. I even saved up and with a little help from a guy at work, procured a decent bottle of wine. Why don't you come back and cook with me...have dinner with me."

"I shouldn't...I..."

"I wasn't looking forward to being alone on the eve of my birthday. We can work on your English and...cook together."

She was pensive again. "Okay, that would be fun. Let me run in and dump my school things and change---you wait for me?"

"Of course."

She was back in under ten minutes. Her hair was tied with a pretty ribbon into a pony tail. She had changed into a soft cotton blouse and modest shorts. She smiled as she approached him. She was carrying something with her.

"A bottle of wine! It is my only attempt at luxury. In case one bottle is not enough."

Steve was positive that she hugged him even more tightly on the short ride back to his apartment.

He had been very lucky to find this place. The owner, a widow had given him a key to the garage so that he could park his bike inside. She had an ancient Cadillac in there which she never seemed to drive. She wasn't a snoop and her only iron clad rule involved parties and the noise they created. He sensed that she had taken a shine to him and was not charging him as much as she could have. There were two entrances, one an outside stairway and then another from inside the garage.

He followed Marie up the steep stairs. For the first time he got an uninterrupted and unimpeded view of her posterior. She had a magnificent rear, full and lush but also, evidently quite toned. He felt the twitch again.

"It is so big! I have basically one room---an efficiency? You have a real kitchen, living room, eating area and bedroom. I am so jealous!"

"Places like this don't end up in the want ads, Marie; they're word of mouth. There are lots of homes in this neighborhood with garage apartments. My landlady knows everyone---I can ask her if you would like me to. There are almost always possibilities at the beginning of the summer after the regular term ends. Do you have a lease?"

"Lease? Oh, yes. But it is up very soon---a couple of weeks."

"We can ask her right now if you want to?"

"Right now?"

"Sure. I know she's home---but I warn you she gets a little talkative at times. She's not lonely---she plays bridge almost every day and seems to have many friends. It's early and we have lots of time."

Steve called his landlady before Marie had time to say no. She in turn invited them down on the spot. Steve made the introductions.

"Mrs. Rogers? I'd like you to meet Marie Jardienne. She's very new in town---in the country. She teaches over at the university. She's renting an awful place too far from school---she doesn't have a car---in a less than desirable area and I was wondering if you knew---if any of your friends---might have something available?"

It had all come out in a hurry and in a jumble. Marie had had some difficulty following; Steve slowed down and gave her the gist of what he had said in French. To his surprise and Marie's joy, Mrs. Rogers jumped in, in very passable French. She ultimately explained that she had been in the Women's Army Corps, had taken French in college and honed her skills as a translator for an American general during the war.

The three of them chatted on, mostly in French for almost twenty minutes. Mrs. Rogers had a very dear friend, almost like a sister to her who owned an almost identical home a few doors down. It too had a garage apartment which was almost identical to the one Steve was renting. Her good friend was away for the summer visiting family and Mrs. Rogers was taking care of the place for her. The apartment was vacant---and partially furnished---but her friend was not interested in renting to college students so Mrs. Rogers hadn't had many inquiries.

"Steven, here's the key. You can't miss the house----it has a huge yellow climbing rose in the front yard. I have to get ready for bridge but, Marie if you want the place---it's yours for the same rent Steven is paying. Just leave the key and a note in the mailbox. What am I saying? If you like the place, keep the key. You said you had two more weeks on the lease so let's say ... we start the rent at the first of the month?"

Marie and Steve walked three houses down the street and up the outside staircase to the garage apartment. The apartment was quite adequately furnished. The appliances had been updated. Marie was like a little girl with a new toy. Impetuously, she ran to Steve and threw her arms round him, hugging him tightly and brushing her lips against his neck. He was sure he wanted that hug to never end. It lasted longer than he could have hoped.

"Marie, my boss at the store---one of the two owners---has a truck. I'm sure he would let me borrow it for gas if I asked him. You should move immediately; you should move Saturday. I'll help you. I'm not comfortable with where you are living."

She turned, smiled and took his hand. "You worry about me? You hardly know me. Your landlady didn't know me at all yet she just handed us a key...Forgive me. This is very different. You are very sweet. Thank you."

And then she kissed him on the mouth. It wasn't an erotic lover's kiss, more like an overly friendly aunt or something. No, it wasn't like any aunt he'd ever had. It was a kiss; a real kiss, albeit probably a very platonic one.

Back at Steve's apartment, Steve and Marie began to prep their dinner together in the kitchen. Steve quickly figured out that she indeed had formal training in the culinary arts.

"Let's try something different. We've been speaking French since we left the university. You said you need to work on your English. Let's speak English. The idioms can drive you crazy but I should be able to translate them for you."

They just plain had fun. They laughed and giggled at her malapropisms. There was a lot of touching. They decided that they weren't hungry enough to cook once all of the prep work was completed. They opened one of the bottles of wine and moved to the couch in the living room. She asked him to tell her his story; he did so. Her eyes moistened as she heard his saga of parental indifference. Then it was her turn. He was flabbergasted to discover that she was only twenty-eight years old.

He was speechless as she told her story. She had been born on the outskirts of Paris before the war as the Nazis were just beginning to rear their ugly heads. Her parents had been trapped in Paris through the occupation. Her father had cooperated with the German invaders in an attempt to keep his family alive. He had succeeded, but after the liberation, a spirit of retribution arose and those viewed as collaborators were shunned, lost their ability to make a living or worse. In her father's case it was worse. He had been jailed awaiting trial on vague and trumped up charges. He had been beaten to death in prison before ever seeing a day in court.

She and her mother had been driven out of their family home; everything they had had been taken from them. They survived, thanks to friends and those who knew that what was happening was every bit as evil as the occupation. Her mother had succumbed to illness when Marie had been seventeen.

Marie had found employment as a maid in one of the allied installations. She had been raped and impregnated by a drunken American soldier. Although he had received a court martial for the offense, the punishment meted out was minor. Marie had miscarried a few months later.

Life improved for her for a few years. She got a job at a respected restaurant and began to train to become a chef. She had a boyfriend...a fiancé. They had moved into increasingly nicer places together. She had been promoted and ultimately became the sous chef in a top Paris restaurant. What she did not know about the man she loved was that he was a communist who had attempted to spy on the NATO forces and he had been caught.

While she was interrogated and cleared of any wrong doing, she lost her job and could no longer afford the apartment they had shared. She was virtually on the streets again, certain that she would soon have to sell her body to survive. Only a year prior to coming to the university, she discovered an NGO that had demonstrated success in getting people like herself out of France and to the United States. It took many months but she finally got her visa; it was only a two year work visa. The wife of a university professor who was involved in the charity had helped her get her current job as a learning lab instructor.

Steve was speechless. Her story made his piddling life issues seem so insignificant.

"Marie...I'm so sorry...I..."

He held her in his arms not even sure how she had gotten there. She cried softly on his shoulder.

"Steven, I had no right to burden you with my troubles. I haven't talked about it in a long time. You're just a boy and you shouldn't have to hear about such things..."

"Hush, Marie, it's okay. What you've gone through makes my story almost silly. I'm your friend."

"Thank you," she said, kissing him on the lips for the second time...lingering longer but not probing, "now, enough of this sad talk! It's time to cook!"

Steven quickly assumed the role of under chef as Marie expertly and efficiently bustled around his small kitchen preparing their dinner. By the time they sat down for the first course it was nine o'clock. The desert wasn't served until after ten. While Steve fancied himself as a pretty good cook, the meal was beyond anything he had ever prepared or consumed.

After cleaning up the dishes, they made coffee and retired to the small living room. Steve put some Coltrane on his inexpensive stereo. Marie knew jazz and knew Coltrane. They talked about nothing and they talked about everything, sliding back and forth between French and English. They related happy moments in their respective lives. They spoke of hopes and dreams. Steve found himself lying on the small sofa with his head in Marie's lap. Her hand softly stroked his hair. Her other hand held his hand.

"It is almost time!" she exclaimed. "Your birthday---only five more minutes!"

She extricated herself from the sofa and scampered to the small bathroom, returning only a minute before the witching hour. Splitting the remains of the second bottle of wine between their two glasses, she raised hers in toast as Steve did likewise.

Their lips met; their arms went around each other. He pulled her to him, his hand softly caressing her neck. Their lips parted and their tongues explored. He felt her sigh...her body shuddered. His other hand found its way to the top of her full rump. They staggered back to the sofa and sat down without breaking the kiss. Their hands began to roam and explore through their clothing. She pulled away momentarily but not in anger. She looked into his eyes. She smiled and met his lips again as her hand fell to his lap and purposely found his raging erection. She giggled, and then got serious as she took his hand and they both stood.

"Steven...have you ever...are you..."

"No. Marie, sadly I never have...I'm a virgin."

"Steven, nothing to be sad about or have regrets about but you must decide what is right since I've lost all sense of what is right or wrong..."

He took her back in his arms and kissed her, pushing his hard cock into her hot, moist mound. His hand slid down her back...around her slim waist and then down to her rear. His fingers trailed along her tight cleft. His lips trailed down her neck and found the top of her breast. She spoke, almost in a whisper, in French.

"Do you want to sleep with me...make love to me?"

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely. Wordlessly she took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Examining his double bed she spoke playfully. "Room for two, I would think." And then she giggled like a little girl as she turned to face him and pulled him down on the bed with her.

An hour earlier, Steve had felt tired; he no longer felt that way. They continued to make out for some time. There was no hurry; they had all night. At some point they had essentially undressed each other partially. Steve still had his boxers on. Marie still had her blouse on but it was open and her bra had long since been removed. They both looked at the small lamp at the same time and wordlessly determined that it should remain on.

Marie decided that Steve's boxers were in the way and adroitly removed them and her blouse. Her lips left his and trailed down his chest. She would occasionally look up into his eyes, as if seeking approval. As she moved closer to her target, she continued to look up at him but a devilish smile replaced her look of uncertainty.

Steve felt her hot breath at the root of his cock...her soft hands gently stroking his hard balls...her tongue sampling him as if tasting some new confection. Her lips and tongue moved to the head, sampling his secretions and moaning in appreciation. Without warning she engulfed him in her full mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip, plunging his rock hard tool to the depths of her mouth and then beginning a slow, lazy motion as her head bobbed up and down. He knew he would not be able to hold back. This was, after all, his first blowjob. He would understand as he grew older that it would end up being the best one he would ever experience or, more accurately that no woman who would ever take his cock in her mouth would come remotely close to Marie.

He came quickly; she hungrily swallowed his virgin essence and then continued her oral attention until he literally could not take it any more. She looked up at him and giggled again. She grinned at his discomfiture. She started to rise; he pulled her back to him and kissed her, probing her full mouth, tasting his own seed...his hand fell to her hairy mound...his fingers explored. His lips left hers and trailed down her body, teasing her with his soft kisses, caressing her soft thighs with his mouth, moving steadily inward to her center...to her special place.

He almost panicked as he realized that he was on completely uncharted ground. He'd read about it countless times; he was pretty sure he had the anatomy committed to memory but he had never actually gone down on a woman before. She sensed his momentary hesitation and whispered to him.

"Very nice... tender...don't worry...I'll help you."

He was proud of the fact that he remembered damn near everything he had ever read about this particular act. He knew how important the tease was...the anticipation...don't get impatient...don't rush things. She was murmuring words of encouragement...telling him that he was pleasing her. He ultimately found her turgid button, caressing it with his lips and tongue...be gentle...it's very sensitive there.

She whispered a word now and again to aid him in his duties. When her soft, furry mound began slowly pushing into his face and her breathing became more rapid and ragged he stopped thinking, remembering and worrying and quickly began to enjoy himself as much as he hoped she was enjoying his ministrations. Her body arched...she writhed beneath him...her body broke out in a cool sweat...her hands were on his head, stroking his blond locks, running her fingers over his ears.

She came. Her body froze as if in rigor. Her hot cunt pushed into his face as if she were trying to pull him inside her. She shuddered...she moaned and gasped. He continued his oral attention to her hot, musky slot, finding the profuse discharge of her womanly secretions to be an aphrodisiac. He wanted all of it; his tongue reached to its limits inside her cavern desperately recovering every salty drop. As his lips pushed against her most sensitive place and his tongue ventured deep inside, she came again, this time furiously fucking his mouth with her steamy mound. He did not stop even after she fell back in exhaustion; he knew there was more of her precious nectar inside...he wanted all of it.

Finally when she could take no more, she pulled his head up toward her own and kissed him, now sampling her own womanly essence in his mouth. Their arms were again around each other, her face buried in his neck as he buried his face in her hair.

"Thank you," she whispered, nestling her body as tightly against him as was humanly possible.

They laid together wordlessly for several minutes; she sensed his cock stirring and reached between them to confirm her suspicions.

"I need you inside me," she whispered urgently.

"Marie, I don't have a..."

"Protection? I'm not on the pill, Steven, nor do I need a cap. The miscarriage...so long ago...there were problems...I can't ever have children...can't get pregnant. I've not been with a man in...several years...and you, with a woman...never before?"

"Never before."

"Then there is no issue." She said matter-of-factly, as she rolled on her back taking his body with her. She scooted her body up and found his completely recovered organ with her hand.

"Nice cock," she said, playfully, as she nipped his ear. She positioned his cock at her opening, raised her hips and whispered, "now, Steven...inside me...now...please."

In spite of having come in Marie's sweet mouth a few minutes earlier, Steven was completely unprepared for the warm envelopment of her tight canal. No amount of reading and study could have prepared him. He gasped.

"Slow...don't move...just remain still. Don't worry about anything, Steven. This time it is for you...only for you...the first time for you. You fill me very nicely...you made me come before...we have plenty of time...all the time in the world. I want this to be magic for you, my sweet baby...I want to be special for you...you will always remember...remember the first woman...remember your Marie. Now, Steven, slowly...move...look at me...I want to watch your beautiful eyes...your kind face...so good...it's been so long...make love to me now, Steven...yes, like that...oh, God, yes! Don't try to hold back, baby...faster now...oh, baby...that's wonderful...harder now...yes...oh, Jesus...oh, baby...fuck meeee!"

His orgasm was unlike anything he had ever experienced with his trusty right hand. It consumed every fiber of his body. She was holding him tightly, now moving her furry mound against his pubic bone.

"Stay inside me, Steven...yes...that's perfect...grind against my...oh...oh...ohhhhh!"

He felt a sense of loss when his deflating organ left her hot cavern. Her soft lips caressed his neck; she whispered again.

"I came again, Steven...you made me come...you are a wonderful lover...so very wonderful...special. That was so special for me...thank you."

They dozed but their night of sexual exploration was far from over. He awakened some time later to find Marie on her knees between his legs sucking his cock. When she sensed that he was awake, she looked up at him, grinning, then playfully nipped his inner thigh. Wordlessly, she turned away from him, than backed up on her knees until her perfectly formed full rump was inches from his face. He needed no further guidance or invitation. Lifting his head, he began lavishing her musky pussy with his mouth. She squealed in appreciation. His hands found her full dangling breasts and he touched them gently. She took his hand and placed the fingers over one of her hard nipples, silently demonstrating what she enjoyed.

Her mouth again found his now rock hard organ. She was teasing him again, playfully lapping at his fuck tool as if it was a lollipop. Her fingers stroked his balls...one strayed back to his anus. He watched her stick it in her mouth and then insert it gently inside him. Simultaneously, his tongue found her nether region and explored its taut rim, then pushed inside. She did not protest but instead began moving her ass as if trying to pull his tongue inside her.