Quenching Thirst Ch. 02

Story Info
Bbc on sissy.
2.5k words
4.65
37.9k
41

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was covered in Black mans jizz and piss, handcuffed to a handrail in a gay strip club. I was hard as a rock at this point and had realized in the midst of my humiliation that the sexiest part of all of this degrading shit was my lust for Mr. Warden. I wanted to know how it felt to truly give myself to a real man. Even though my ass was virgin, i was completely prepared to let it go at this point. I loved being a sissy bitch and knew immediately where i belonged, on my knees.

As i was finally unoccupied by a cock slapping in my face or an asshole perched upon my tongue, i had a chance to survey the crowd. Every person there had adjusted their seats to be facing towards me. It seemed the crowd had grown to about 50 people now and I loved being the center of attention. Mr. Warden obviously noticed that the show had slowed down and approached me unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his tattoo covered muscled chest. It was like it was almost in slow motion, his muscular hairless chest glistening as he walked towards me in the strobe lights. I felt like it was a beautiful omen. He was sent from heaven to make sissies find out who they truly are.

I literally was drooling on myself as he approached. He took the leash and snapped it around my collar while uncuffing me from the handrail. He led me back through the crowds and up to the stage again. As we passed, naturally, the black men spanked me and gripped my ass up a bit. I sat on my heels with my ankles crossed in front of Mr. Warden, who held the leash tightly to keep my head up looking at the crowd. He grabbed the microphone and told the crowd that

'his sissy' was a 'hot mess' and that I had to go 'clean myself up before my new daddy took my cherry'. He yanked on the leash to pull me to the ground, turned my head sideways and grabbed the sides of my mouth with one hand. And proceeded to ask me "ready to take Daddy's dick?"

I finally spoke the first words I spoke all night and said "oh my God yes!" Which I was met with an immediate response of his black hand hitting me across my right cheek. Not hard enough to break anything, but hard enough to know he wanted some respect from his bitch. He looked down at me and said "oh my God yes, what?"

"Oh my God yes, Daddy!" I almost yelled. Mr. Warden chuckled and then grabbed the back of my neck. He forced my face onto his boot, i licked it out of instinct. As i did, he slid my panties to the side, gave me two quick slaps on the ass, and then dripped spit onto my asshole from 4 or 5 feet above. He missed with the first spit, but the next two were absolute ringers. He then, almost in David Copperfield like fashion, managed to make a thin 6-7 inch black buttplug appear from what seemed liked thin air. Mr. Warden used it as a paddle and spanked me with it, on my cheeks first then slowly towards my hole. He extremely slowly shoved the buttplug into my virgin ass. Before I could take the small black toy all the way up my ass, I came in my panties and nearly convulsed from the insanely powerful orgasm. The crowd reacted with a small little bit of laughter, as if my humiliation wasn't strong enough. They could tell I was coming from this little plug before it even completely entered me, and i was going to be taking some huge veiny mandingo cock shortly.

Just then, the DJ put on some dance music and Mr. Warden led me back through the crowd, and down the long hallway as i crawled behind him. He took me into the back office and told me to go back into the bathroom and get showered and repeat the same routine as before. The slutty little white girl came into the bathroom and redid my makeup. We went through a closet that was just filled with mini skirts, crop tops, and thigh highs, apparently favorites of Mr. Warden.

The little white slut came across a cute little outfit she told me to wear. It was a hot pink fishnet crop top, with a black triangle cut bikini top with rhinestones around the edges, and matching panties. I put my sissy collar back on and a black patent leather skirt over my brazilian cut thong. I completed the ensemble with 6 inch platform boots that went up to my knees. My hot pink fishnets went all the way up to my ass cheeks.

I still had the buttplug in and the little white slut now dropped to her knees in front of me. It kinda startled me a little bit, but she sucked my dick until it got completely hard, and then put a pink bowed cock ring around it. She stopped abruptly at the realization that her job was over. I took one more glance in the mirror and realized how good of a little sissy boy slut I was. It was awesome, i would have totally fucked me.

I walked out in to mr. Warden's office where he had two more lines broken out for me and another pill and another drink. I did all of them while he was sitting in his office chair. He patted his lap implying that was my spot to sit down. As I sat down on his lap, he grabbed my left leg and forced me to straddle him rather than sit on his lap. He reached around me and put both of his hands on my ass cheeks and forcefully grabbed them. He asked if I was "ready to be his?"

"Yes daddy, so much!" I replied.

He led me back out down the hallway directly back all the way to the stage. At this point, we had to maneuver our way through a dancing crowd. Black men were dancing with each other for the most part except for a couple of obviously bottom Latin boys and the little white slut who did my makeup who were dancing with a group of black man each. I still was forced to crawl and was loving my situation. As we got to the stage the dj came on the mic. "Time for the main event. Virgin Boy Pussy Vs. 10 inches of black boss cock."

Mr. Warden brought a chair up to the stage and set it down in the dead center. He sat down in the chair and unbuttoned his pants and belt but did not take them off. He took unbuttoned his shirt and motioned for me to get off my knees, he unsnapped the leash and threw it to the floor. He preceded to light up a large Cuban cigar and blow the smoke into my face as i was slightly bent over. The dj turned on TLC's "red light special" and Mr. Warden whispered "Make me hard" into my ear.

I immediately turned around and dropped to my knees and try to reach for his giant package, at which point he slapped me in my mouth again and told me to do it by dancing. When he slapped me it made me so fucking horny that I almost reached for his fucking cock again, just so my other cheek matched. I thought better of it. The song was slow and while my ass is pleasantly plump for a little skinny white twink, i definitely couldn't shake it like a black girl. And I was completely aware of my limitations, so I intentionally started to slow grind on his cock through this pants. I was facing the crowd, and my panties barely held the top of my aroused cock that was rubbing pre-cum against my belly button.

He was gripping me and holding me down to his lap and occasionally smacking the insides of my thighs, all while kissing my neck and rubbing his big strong hands anywhere he wanted to touch on me. I could feel his cock had swelled and was ready to fill me up. He grabbed me by my throat and pinched each one of my nipples individually. That's when he stood up abruptly and forced me by my shoulders back to my knees. As slowly as possible he pulled out a semi-hard cock. I stared intently at it as he pulled his pants, boxers, and unbuttoned shirt off his sculpted body. I had never really been attracted to men's bodies before this but looking at his made me feel like I was privileged to have the opportunity to worship him.

He now stood directly in front of me in all of his glory, i was jumping between eye contact and his beautiful cock. He slapped me in the face with his cock a couple of times and then let me lick just the head. He dripped precum under my tongue as i rolled it around the tip of his nearly purple cock. I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick and he instantly pulled it away from my mouth to tease me with it. He told me to close my eyes and stick my tongue out and open my mouth so I did as I was told. The shaft of his cock slapped across the bridge of my nose and across my face as I felt his big black balls fall onto my tongue. I licked all the way back to his asshole, back up to his balls, and back to his asshole probably 50 times before he grabbed the back of my head and force me under his nutsack.

He stroked his now 3/4 hard cock as I completely worshipped his undercarriage. He then turned around still holding the back of my head and forced my nose directly into his asshole. I ate his ass like it was the last supper. He did this little booty shake moving from side to side while his ass cheeks bounced off of each side of my face. I thought i was going to cum as he pounded my face into his asshole. After a solid 20 minutes of salad tossing, he turned around and shoved his cock down my fucking throat.

Instantly I gagged and a little bit of spit dripped onto his beautiful black balls. For about 35 minutes now one hand or the other was on the back of my head forcing me to do something orally to him. He twisted me about 90° to where my ass was facing the crowd and my mouth was so sucking his perfect cock. He pulled my thong to the side and began to spank me and pull my butt plug out just a little bit and then shoving it back in. He then, obviously trying to make sure the crowd was still into it, asked on the mic if he could have a volunteer to come and pull the butt plug out with their mouth. So, of course, some blatantly gay black guy came to the stage and took about 30 to 45 seconds of his face in my ass before he finally pulled the butt plug out. He slapped me on my ass and went back to his seat with my butt plug still hanging out of his mouth.

Mr. Warden then approached from behind me and rub the head of his cock onto my ass. He knew it was goinv to hurt so he reached down onto the side of the stage and pulled up a little bit of lube. He put it on to his dick and started to slowly stroke it, as he stuck one finger into my virgin ass. He kept grabbing on the bottom part of my ass cheeks before he finally dripped A little bit of spit into my slightly opened asshole. He slowly put an inch in at first and stayed still. It hurt but i loved it instantly. He pulled it out of me completely and forced me back to my knees almost meanly. He put the microphone in my mouth and asked who I was.

I responded like it was rehearsed "Mr. Wardens sissy bitch!"

"And what does a white bitch like you live for?"

"Big black cock, sir" I answered unapologeticaly.

"How do you like your new career?" He said as he pushed me back to all fours.

I had forgotten in the midst of all this, i was getting paid. Did this make me a hooker now?

"I love it sir" his questions made me Ponder my entire existence. At this point the only thing I could think about is why I had wasted so many years of my life without having a black man dictating how I lived it.

As I spoke those words to him he had slid about 2 inches of his hard cock into my ass again. He slowly started going in and out until he had the full nine and a half or 10 in into me. The crowd acknowledged that he had made it balls deep and they cheered. He started off with slow deep strokes and then eventually worked himself up to beating my boy pussy up. He got off of the top of me, turned me around and layed me flat on my back, and force me to eat his ass again. He sat on my face rubbing his big black cock over my head. This didn't last very long before he stood up grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me up to liftme into the air.

He had me straddle him while he was standing up and slid his cock back into my ass. He slowly stroked me gently while we made out. Then he walked into the crowd while I still felt his cock in my tummy. He let the guys in the crowd get their hands on my ass cheeks to spank me while he was fucking me like a girl. After about 20 to 30 minutes of fucking me he finally took me back up to the stage and dropped me on to my knees. He forced me to deepthroat his cock the best that I could until he finally started pulsating in my mouth.

He pulled out and erupted with what seemed like a gallon of jizz onto my face. He moaned and slowly stroked it firmly, and dripped the last couple of drops of cum onto my tongue. I then without being told shoved his cock as far down my throat as I could. Mr. Warden got back on the mic and reassured the crowd that I would be here for their entertainment for the foreseeable future. He walked off the stage and left me sitting there and covered in cum. After about four steps he told me to "come on slut" and I followed him on all fours as he slowly walked back to his office. The crowd applauded as the dj stared done dance music back up.

That was my first evening at work... coming in the next chapter you'll find out about the after party.