Quenching Thirst Ch. 03

Story Info
BBC on sissy... More.
1.8k words
4.51
34k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning. This story is extremely dirty and graphic. Please read chapters 1 and 2 first.

***

I went back to the shower after mr. Warden had owned me. I knew that at this point I would be changed forever. For sure I no longer identified as straight. I knew no matter what happened I love cock too now. That was the most humiliating, embarrassing experience of my life and I've never been more turned on by anything. After showering and cleaning out my boy pussy I decided I'll put on my boy clothes and head home to my girlfriend. As I got out of the shower I noticed that my clothes were no longer there. So I walked out into the office in the hot pink towel that was left for me. As I walked out mr. Warden was standing there.

"Sir, do u know where my clothes are?" I asked sweetly.

"Look..." He paused. "...your my bitch now, you won't be wearing boy clothes. You will ALWAYS wear slutty girls clothes. Now go get dressed and come back out here."

I did as I was told and started pondering when I was going to tell my girlfriend when I got home wearing a mini skirt and thigh highs. Oh well, I guess I had no option at this point and I couldn't deny the fact that I was really excited for my future.

I got dressed up in another hot little mini skirt outfit this one was lime green, a neon color, that had a matching sleeveless crop top. I got a wig that was already I got a wig that was already done up in pigtails. The wig was black but had hot pink tips and what about shoulder length. I had a Brazilian cut zebra print thong with a bra that matched. I put on a pair of neon green thigh highs and a pair of studded pink high heels with a 3 inch platform in an 7 inch heel.

I could hear my heels tapping off the ground in a pitter patter on the way out to the office again. Before I could make it to the bathroom door the little white slut came in and did my makeup. The only words she said to me were "you're going to have to learn to do this shit yourself you slut".

She slapped me on the ass and sent me on my way. I walked back out to the office and mr. Warden was sitting on his desk. He had my wallet and the keys to my car and the other miscellaneous items I had in my pockets of my boys clothes sitting next to him.

"Don't worry slut. You're going to get your shit back. I just want to ask you a couple of questions before I send you back out into the world." Mr. Warden said to me.

He was only wearing a set of white Lycra boxers that clung to his muscular body. A drip of sweat was rolling between his abs down to his belly button and my eyes couldn't help but trace it.

"How do you feel about working here?" He asked as he was directing me to my knees to a pillow in front of him.

"I absolutely love it!" I said without hesitation.

"And how do you feel about me?" He asked.

I actually had to think about this question for a second. But honestly it was hard to think as I was staring and into his sexy abs.

Still fucked up from all the drugs and alcohol... I responded with what I was truly feeling right now.

"I think your incredible sir" i said as i touched my cock through my panties.

"Good bitch. Now come suck this dick before you leave." Mr. Warden pulled off his boxer shorts revealing his beautiful cock and nuts.

Like a well-trained slut I went directly for the balls. I got underneath them and sucked down his beautiful black balls, licked his taint before i started sucking his cock. I slowly stroked it using my throat as much as I could. I was sucking his cock for about 5 or 10 minutes when a knock came at the door. It was the bartender, he came in to get paid... then the DJ, then the security guard, all the while I remained on my knees sucking cock. Mr. Warden blew his load down my throat and i swallowed every last drop of it, i mean he had already came 3 times. He put his hands under my arms and lifted me up to my feet.

"Same time tomorrow Jaylyn?" Mr. Warden said as he slid on his boxers. He handed me another couple of pills of Molly.

"Now, you are expected to at least orally gratify any black man who asks you to... that's part of this gig, do you still want this job?"

"I love black dick sir, I will do anything you ask of me" I replied more than accepting my fate.

Maybe it was the drugs but either way I loved what had happened to me that night. He handed me all of my stuff back except for my wallet but gave me everything that was in it.

"Put it in your purse. Ladies don't carry wallets." He said.

I ate the two pills, grabbed my new little pink purse and walked out of Mr. Warden's office. As I made it outside it was the first time I ever felt the wind blowing on my fishnet clad thighs. I love the feeling. I was all fucked up and every touch felt great. My car was parked two blocks away down the main road in this not-so-great neighborhood.

I proceeded to walk down the road when I came across a group of black guys standing out on their front porch smoking a blunt. One of them without their shirt off approach me from behind and put his hand on my ass cheek. He said he'd give me fifty bucks if I blow him. He was young and hot he wasn't very tall but he had great abs. He had long dreadlocks and you could tell he was a thug.

"I'd love too" i said.

He thought I was a girl. I could tell this was a neighborhood that had prostitutes in it generally, so he must have thought I was just one of them hoes. I asked him where he wanted me to do it and he led me to a dark alley literally right next to a dumpster. He handed me the 50 bucks and I slid it into my bra. I dropped down to my knees and unbuckled his belt which was already below the top of his cock. I pulled his half hard cock out of his pants and it like immediately jumped into my mouth. And like I was an experienced veteran at sucking cock, I licked his balls. Now his balls were a little more musty than the others i had in my mouth earlier.

"Oh your a little dirty whore aren't you?" He said to me. "I like that shit" he playfully slap me across the mouth.

It seemed like it was taking him forever to cum. I really didn't mind I could have stayed underneath his cock all day sucking it. As he was about to cum he grabbed the back of my head and forced it all the way down. He was literally in the process of shooting his load down my throat when I saw the flashing lights of a police car. He withdrew his dick from my mouth and in one motion pulled up his pants and took off running.

The police car spotlight was shining directly on me as I wiped his cum from my lips. There was no way I was going to be able to run in these heels. They told me to put my hands against the wall so I did as I was told.

Two very good looking black cops jumped out of the car and approached me. The one officer came up behind me and told me to spread my legs. He proceeded to pat me down and asked if anything was going to poke him. I told him no and as he was patting me down and got to my ass cheek. He squeezed it and reached around to the front of me where he noticed I was a boy. I thought at this point that he was going to be shocked.

"Hey Officer Green this little bitch is a sissy" he said almost sounding happy.

He put handcuffs on me and began to Read Me My Rights. He threw me into the backseat of his police cruiser. From the front seat he looked into the back and asked me if I would be willing to do something for them so I didn't have to go to jail. My obvious was response was 'yes anything you want sir'.

He turned off his hood camera and took me to a dark parking lot next to the freeway. We were under a bridge to where nobody could see us. Both officers got out of the car and the one officer opened up the back door to let me out. He never took off my handcuffs and forced me to my knees on the cement. He pulled his cock out and forced me to start sucking. The Second Officer came around to the other side of me and the next thing you know I had 2 cocks in my mouth. When I had one cock in my mouth the other one was slapping me in the face and on the forehead with his cock. They were both hard as rocks when one of the cops stood me up and bent me over the back of the cop car. They turned me about 45° to where I could have a cock in my mouth and a cock in my ass at the same time. The one officer slammed his cock balls deep inside of me for about 15 minutes before the two officers switched positions. When they switched positions the officer who went by Green made me eat his ass. I moaned like a bitch and loved every second. I was no dead fuck either, i threw my pussy back on it and deepthroated and tongued ass with a slutty vigor. They were telling me how good of a tight-ass I had and how silky my throat was.

The other officer proceeded to nut inside my ass as officer green turned around and came down my throat. They never took off the Cuffs the whole time and threw me into the back of the cop car when they had finished using my holes. I asked them if they were taking me to my car, at which time they responded to me that they wanted to do what was best for me. I knew what they meant. They were taking me to jail, in the hood, in a mini skirt. There is no point in arguing... maybe I gave them too good of pussy.