Quest Ch. 09: Special Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scientist looks at the commander.

“You didn’t see that,” asks the second. “I thought everyone did.”

“No,” replies the scientist,” I was too blinded by the light to see that. I wish I would have known that before. So, somewhere in the infinite Earths, there are two key players. We have found one.”

Voice Log Excerpts:

- The commander has done something very wise. He has sent Lois back to her Earth. He briefed her on what has happened. Because of his lack of information the second has been bumped down to third with Lisa becoming second. A move I agree with.

I gave her a scanner to locate Rich because his body is giving off a very strong energy signature. I need him brought to me. No telling how much energy I could harness. From him.

He should be ours soon -

- Lois is back.

Rich isn’t with her.

He is a bright one, she says. He fixed his dimension hopper and escaped. He even showed a resistance to having sex with her. I wish the same could be said for the commander. He took her report and then wanted to have a “private meeting” with her.

I can only imagine what they are doing right now. Knowing Lois, she probably has his cocks in her pussy and ass right now.

Damn, I wish I could have sex. My race cannot have physical sex. Ours is mental but we can only have this with other members of our race.

I am trying to come up with a scanner that will search the dimensions for our friend. We will find him again -

The past….(seventy years ago)

Voice Log Excerpt:

- All hopes of finding Rich are now shot.

Damn!

Lois mentioned he was bright but I underestimated him.

He has managed to block his signal from our scanner. 8 years ago I found him. He escaped. Now, his signal is gone. I can’t find him anymore.

There is a second one though…. We will find that person -

The past …..(three years ago)

Voice Log Excerpt:

- I am growing tired.

We have recovered fifty percent of the energy source. This would replenish the home world for at least five to six hundred years. However, I need more. I could live forever and make my people pay.

No sign of Rich.

The commander’s harem is growing.

Lois, despite Rich escaping, has proven to be very capable. The virus is keeping her young because she looks as she did over eighty years ago.

We are about to invade another Earth.

That’s all for now -

The third moves quietly through the laboratory. He knows the scientist keeps the crystal in here. He has planned this for over eighty years.

He finds the small cabinet and picks up a small wooden box.

He quietly opens it and stares into the triangle.

He remembers how bad the Goddess had looked after she was captured.

He remembers how he suddenly felt very guilty for helping to capture such a lovely being.

He wanted her but she spoke to his mind and told him that she needed his help.

He couldn’t refuse.

He lied when he told the commander and the scientist about seeing two humanoid bodies leaving the crystal. There were four. He thought the commander and scientist had seen them and the fact that didn’t fills him with relief. He has to get the crystal away from the commander.

The goddess said that he would know when to take it just like he knew to try and contact Rich years ago on his Earth. He wanted to tell him what was going on. Rich misunderstood and shot him. However, he knows that Rich and the second person are on this world. Only two to go.

He shuts the cabinet and leaves.

Voice Log Excerpt:

- The crystal is gone!

So is the third!

I knew we couldn’t trust him.

We can’t go anywhere until the crystal is found. It shouldn’t take long -

The past…. ( three days ago )

Voice Log Excerpt:

- Rich is here.

The scanner is working.

He is on this Earth.

We have been stuck at this one for three years now. Still no sign of the third. Still no sign of the crystal. Rich and this second are heading for New Orleans crater. We will have to catch him -

The past ..(one day ago)

Voice Log Excerpt:

- I really wish that idiot commander would stop thinking with his cocks…… he has now taken into service a lovely young brunette. I hope she can do what Lois couldn’t do. The signals disappeared and no sign of Rich or the second green tint. Power is so close.

Word is that a group of soldiers had spotted the third near the crater. So very close -

Today……

The third dies and all Rich can do is cry.

So much hurt. So much pain. So much killing. All for a power source for an alien world.

He looks at the body.

He cannot leave it here. The soldier was doing what was right. He deserves a decent burial. Yes, Lois is probably heading this way. She probably has Lisa with her. Lisa has got to know to be careful. This scientist is really dangerous.

He looks at the wooden box. So, the quest is over. This is it. The key to the aliens plan.

He has to hide it.

Voice Log Excerpt:

-The new bitch has captured Rich. We even found the third. He was dead and buried. If the human wouldn’t have stayed around, he could have escaped again.

The human says he knows nothing about the crystal so the hunt continues.

Damn.

But we have him.

Now the fun begins.

Immortality is so close -

Lois lies on the bed and welcomes the commander’s cock into her pussy.

“Tomorrow we will interrogate him, “ he whispers in her ear.

“Do you want to watch?”

Lois moans.

“You know it, baby.”

She sighs as he begins to nibble her ear. He begins to thrust into her and she allows herself to relax.

“Can I help,” she gasps as he pounds harder into her. She feels his long cock deep inside of her. No matter how often he fucks her, she cannot get over it.

“Yes, my little bitch. You can do whatever you want to your former lover.”

She giggles.

“Excellent….I think Sarah would enjoy being there also.”

Lois moans as the commander explodes inside her and she welcomes every drop.

12