Quest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels his heat on her lips as they kiss and her body screams for attention. However, she does not give in.

The kiss lasts for several minutes but no one wants to break it. Finally, Lisa pulls away.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you too."

She rises up, reaches for the lamp and turns it off.

Blackness engulfs the room once more and Rich hears her footsteps going away from his bed.

He speaks out.

"Try a double dose of the serum. It may help. Right now I have no way of knowing why the alien's cum in its natural state should do more to you than the synthesized version. The alien told me that the injected version is almost identical to its natural form. You shouldn't have this second reaction. I just don't have enough information."

"I will."

"By the way," he continues. "If you are able to get me out of here, I won't have a choice but to dimension hop out of here. I don't know when we will see each other again but I have enjoyed our last few days, Lisa. Very much.

Be careful and watch out for the scientist."

Lisa stands by the door and fights back her tears.

"I will. You be careful too, Rich."

She exit's the room.

"So," Ex-2 grins. "Is it true?"

Lisa glances down at his hardening cocks and smiles.

"Oh yes, he is very well hung but doesn't have your tongue."

She walks off, shaking, not knowing what to do.

T-minus-10-hours-30-minutes...

12