Quest for Cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now start sucking on it and work it deeper," Ino guided, even as she moved around Mina and handled her body. So focused on the sudden onslaught to her sinuses and tongue, she didn't question the futa. The touch of something blazing hot on her ass didn't even alert her. She moved onto her hands and knees, presenting herself like some beast.

Mina kept sucking on Neku. Moans rumbled in her chest and up her throat, just as Ino's had, the sweet flavour tickling her desires. Like her favourite puddings, made from vanilla, but with the decadence of a shot of alcohol. The gunk she'd since licked off made her head spin and her genitals ache.

"Oh, you're a fast learner," Neku moaned and stretched out, running her claws along Mina's back. Not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to mark their path. Mina arched into her touch, and the one on her ass, basking in the sensations. She froze as her rear was left alone, the blazing object moving instead to her pussy.

"What's wrong?" Neku asked. Mina pulled free with a gasp, pausing at the sudden void in her mouth.

"I'm still a virgin," Mina said. And I'm getting married soon, she thought. Was she though? Samuel was a noble, even if he didn't go after another girl, he'd be forced to wed if she took too long. Now wasn't the time to worry about something so trivial. Perhaps after she was done, Jules could repair her virginity.

"I'll be gentle," Ino promised and slid her gooey tip along Mina's lips, stoking her lusts further. Maybe that was why she just nodded and waited, braced for the rumoured pain of losing her maidenhood that never came. The beastly tip parted her lips and pushed in, deeper by the second. Her folds, that had only felt her fingers before, stretched around Ino's prick, as did her walls after it. Not once did she feel that sharp stab that she'd heard about from others. Even the odd pop did nothing but startle her.

For a moment afterwards, she was numb, then Ino just kept moving deeper. That Monster Futa cock filled Mina to the brim, its girth stretched her like her fingers never did, like she'd never expected to ever be, until that fat base stretched her open, and their bodies met with a soft clap. Ino moaned like she'd found Heaven inside Mina, her shaft throbbing against her insides. Mina echoed her sentiments.

"You're so soft," Ino said, hands digging into Mina's plump backside. She shifted her hips about, cock stretching the human in every direction, trying to find the best position. When Mina clenched around her, Ino retreated a little and did the same. Each time Mina moaned and squeezed, she repeated the process, until she'd come to the end, "You'll love this."

Before Mina's brain could form a response, let alone speak it, the dog-girl thrust back in. Her angle changed with every inch, striking all the most sensitive spots with unerring accuracy. She didn't give a chance to process the pleasure either, immediately pulling back for another thrust. It wasn't slow or gentle like she'd promised. That inhuman prick slammed into Mina's depths and stretched a little more each time.

Somewhere in her bliss, Mina had filled her mouth with Neku's cock once more. Both ends were stuffed with Futa cocks, each dousing her senses in delicious pleasure that made her own member twitch in envy. She sucked with each orifice, clenching all her muscles to try forcing Ino to move faster. Each thrust slapped against her ass and sent her tits jiggling.

Neku fell to the ground, Mina's mouth following her, and reached under to feel her bouncing chest, "So soft," the cat-girl said and pushed Mina off. She watched Neku's cock the whole time, even as the futa turned around and laid beneath her. Mina didn't pay any mind to her shirt being ripped open, only to the burst of pleasure as the cat-girl's mouth latched onto a nipple. A hand groped her other breast and pulled on the nipple.

Her first time having sex and it was with two Monster Futanari. Mina came at the thought, spurting her seed while her pussy clamped down on Ino, though she was so wet that it didn't slow her down at all. Not long after she came, Neku moaned and purred, now fucking Mina's once virgin mouth. Seconds later and it was filled with semen.

The sudden spurts caught Mina off guard. Thick rivers oozed down the shaft, overflowing her maw until she pulled away, but it kept shooting. Ropes lined her face and hair, gluing an eye shut and even clogging up her nose. She lifted her head away, only for more to douse her chin and neck. Long before the last shot, Mina was covered.

"No, I want to fuck more," Ino whined, her girth swelling, but the bulb at her base raced past the rest. It moved in and out of Mina's snatch with a lurid pop, until her hole refused to let it go, "I'm cumming!"

In the half-second between the announcement and release, Mina saw the gourd and remembered why she was there. But it was too late. She went to grab it just as the first wave struck her cervix, dousing her entire canal in Monster cum. All her strength faltered, doused in the molten load that filled her.

The knot kept it trapped inside. Ino's seed filled her more and more, spilling against her cervix and seeping into her womb, triggering another climax in the human. Minutes passed, and though the tide ebbed, Ino just kept pumping out more. Only a fraction made it into Mina's womb, yet it still distended from the sheer amount. By the end, she was left with a pot belly of cum.

"Is that enough?" Ino asked once her knot shrank enough to pull out. A river of semen followed her exit, though she didn't move from its path, letting the pressurised waves douse her lower body.

"It... it needs to be in the gourd," Mina panted and pointed to it. She kept it strapped to her trousers.

"Oh! Sorry," Ino said and grabbed it, then looked at her dwindling erection, "It might be a while... unless..." Neku, though silent, had already pushed her semi-erection back into Mina's gullet. The human understood soon enough as it plumped back up, "Hey! That was my idea!" Ino pouted, but walked over to present her cock as well.

Mina moved to her knees, though she still hunched over to reach them properly. She moved between the two, finding energy just by smelling them. Her pussy squelched in time with her movements, still twitching from the orgasms and squeezing out Ino's intoxicating, impregnating seed. Drops of Neku's seed fell from her face or ran down her chest in sticky rivulets, its scent almost overpowering Ino's dick. They had different flavours, Mina learned.

Where Neku was sweet like a dessert, Ino had a tangy savoury flavour like a well-made steak with a citrus fruit dressing. Both complimented the other somehow. Mina suckled on them, using her tongue like Ino had for her, while her lips cushioned the shafts. It was nicer to suck Neku, as she was softer and smaller, whereas Ino was like a steel rod and filled her mouth to capacity.

Both neared their second climax. Mina switched between them faster, while she held the open gourd at the ready for whoever came first. To her surprise, both Monsters cried out at the same time, orgasms in perfect symphony as they launched a series of heavy ropes. Mina was battered by the sudden storm of cum, incapable of closing in. All she could do was hold the gourd and catch everything she could. Luckily, the two found the power to aim their tips at it.

"Thank you," Mina said once they were done. Despite her face and chest being covered in their seed, she meant it. She stood up, intent on leaving to continue her quest, but cum still oozed from her cunt. If it were anyone else's horse, she might not have cared, but she didn't want to sully Samuel's. Not to mention it'd soak into her clothes and she didn't know when she'd find a river to wash them in. She'd just have to walk half-naked for a while.

"We're done already?" Ino pouted.

"I need to get going," Mina said, then gasped as her cock was subsumed in moisture once again. This time Neku was the cause, the cat-girl sucking her to erection in seconds.

"I don't let just anyone fuck me," Neku said, "So you'd better be honoured." Even as she spoke, she was on all fours, tail lifted high and petite cunny on display, devoid of hair. The folds already glistened.

"I..." Mina hesitated, which Ino took advantage of and lunged at her other-half, stuffing her instantly.

"Get off! I wanted hers!" Neku shouted, trying buck the dog-girl off, but soon stopped and reciprocated her thrusts. Mina chuckled at the pair and shook her head.

"I hope we meet again," she said, gathered her clothes and crawled back through the thicket. Emerging on the other side, she was greeted with Jackson's unimpressed face, like he was judging her, "Hey, they were really nice. Don't worry, I'll wash it all off. Know any nearby streams, eh, expert tracker?"

Jackson snorted and trotted away. Mina had to jog to catch up, "Hey! Don't just walk away from me."

In the midst of their pleasure, neither Ino or Neku paid attention to the world around them. No matter how powerful their senses, all they smelt was each other, nostrils flared to catch the heady musk of sweat and cum. Ino's knot flared once again and locked her to Neku, who came around her as well. The ground below was soaked in their emissions, a mixture of drool and fem-cum and semen.

For such a brief time, they could pretend to be one again. Each shared the others bliss, felt their joy, basked in the feel of their body. The rustling of tree branches overhead didn't pierce their moans, nor did the subtle slice of metal through its sheath. Before either knew of any danger, a robed figure descended from above. A flash of light caught Ino's eye before it pierced her chest.

Neku started at the sound and splatter against her back. She crawled and turned, staring at her other half as her body disintegrated into specks of light, floating for a second, then racing to a glowing blade.

"How absurd," the weapon's owner said, "Such a beautiful light created by such a hideous creature."

"Ino?" Neku said as Ino's face disappeared. It took just a second for her horror to be replaced by fury, green eyes sparking as tears streamed from them, "You'll die for that."

"Absurd," the robed demon repeated, "Love is something for humanity. Not you."

Neku snarled and lunged, claws extended with murderous intent. Ordinarily, she'd have rend the human in a second, but she was in no state. Her muscles ached, mind still clouded from the earlier sex and now her grief, and threw off her trajectory.

"I don't know what that girl wanted with you, but whatever it was, she did me a service," they said, as though Neku's constant attacks were a child's tantrum. Neku went for their throat, but stopped just shy, ice piercing her chest and spreading throughout, "After all, it's thanks to her that you died here."

Despite her imminent death, Neku embraced it. She'd prefer it to living without Ino, yet the darkness she expected never came, or not as she expected. All feeling, emotion and sense of self should have vanished with her life, yet she was still aware. Where was she? She couldn't move, just a consciousness that was slave to a blood-curdling motion like that of sludge. Then light streamed in and hope fluttered to life, before she vanished down a new, darker pit.

There, she was trapped once more. The sensation of needles hooking into her would've made her scream if she still had a physical form, yet the pain was still there. She was pulled against something that floated between ice and fire, both freezing and melting her awareness every second. Despair warped her mind at a single realisation; her spirit was trapped, as was Ino's, in this demon's soul. No escape. No death. Just endless suffering.

12