Quest for Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
Changes and a Minotaur.
8.1k words
4.68
16.1k
14

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

The sun was setting when Mina felt it; a churning inside her stomach and womb that filtered through her limbs. She slumped in the saddle, her eyelids drooped, exhaustion tugged at her consciousness, but she had momentum. One down, only six to go. It could be nearby. Maybe just a little further.

Then she was on the floor, having slipped from the stirrups. Breaths shallow and quick, the ground cool against her body, which itself burned from the bones outward. Jackson stared down at her. She tried extending a hand to pat his snout, however none of her muscles responded. Colours of fire spread across the sky. Or was it just her vision burning up? No, the light was fading. Shadows extended and coated the world, dimming until darkness engulfed it all.

"My head..." Mina groaned once consciousness returned. Her arms were lead as she rubbed her temples, even the fingers ached, although a strange tingling permeated her body, like energy crackling beneath the skin. A shudder passed down her back, followed by strange twitches. Jackson snorted nearby, calling her attention, but when she checked the horse was several metres away, drinking from a stream. She swore he was much closer.

Just need a drink, she thought and got to her feet. Though every muscle felt numb, she kept her balance with incredible ease, even as she walked to the stream on quivering legs. Mina knelt down and froze at the shimmering reflection in the water. She blinked, rubbed at her eyes, even splashed the deceitful water in them, yet the sight remained.

"Jules said something about this, didn't she?" Mina muttered and touched a cat ear atop her head. It sprouted from a mess of ginger hair, sharing the colour, while its sibling was brown with the same tone surrounding it. Most of her blonde locks remained though, just with the stray colours highlighted against them. Somehow, the eyes were more disconcerting. One eye retained its blue splendour, but the other was now a vivid green, like Neku's had been. Neku...

"Oh no," Mina said as the memory swelled her womanhood to fullness, and brought attention to a sweeping sensation behind her, limbs gliding through the grass. She checked and paled; two tails, one nubile like a cat and other a dog. Their cum must've done it to her. Jules warned her about that, but she could've been more specific.

Despite that, her cock tested her trousers to their limits. Strange, because she'd modified them to accommodate her member even when erect, yet the cloth struggled, clinging to dear life. Its hold broke with a surge through her shaft, tearing through into the open. She had hope it escaped any changes at first glance, then she noticed the needle-like protrusions spiralling down toward a dense layer of foreskin, like a sheath. Worse, her cock bulged where the two met in an approximation of a knot.

Most of her features remained human, however. Good thing she brought a cloak with her, she thought and retrieved it from Jackson, then pulled it on. Mere seconds later and she was fidgeting in discomfort, desperate to let her ears and tail into the open, but she restrained herself. After ten minutes, it became too much and she removed the choking garment. Hopefully she wouldn't need to be around humans for much longer than that.

What about Samuel? She lowered her face in dismay, reaching up to pull on her ears, hoping they might be removable, to no effect. They twitched in agitation at her attempts, then flicked toward a flurry of hooves striking the dirt. Mina pulled the hood back on and hunched over, to avoid being noticed. The horses and their riders trotted away, none even mentioning her presence.

"At least they'll be good for something," Mina sighed and took a long drink, pausing to stare at her face. Nothing about its shape had changed, though her lips might be plumper. Jules should've warned her this could happen. Wait, Jules could fix it! If a cock could be removed, then surely the same applied to these changes. A smile graced her lips, then disappeared with a wince as her canine bit into her skin. They'd lengthened as well.

She set all that aside, certain it would be fine once she returned, and set about her quest for cum once more. Along the way, she got better acquainted with her new form, including its capabilities. Mina had grown up stronger than most, though now she'd stepped into the realm of abnormality. A stray deer came bounding at them, seemingly startled, but she bashed it aside without difficulty or fear. When camping, her ears caught the sound of predators stalking them. And her tails, surprisingly, improved her balance such that she found herself perching on tree branches when surveying her camping grounds.

It was while she snacked on the last of her rations, that she realised the drawbacks to such a powerful form; the hunger for one. In little over a week since her transformation, with enough supplies that should've lasted two more after, the sack of food had emptied. She'd need to find a town soon, or hunt for her meals, a prospect that didn't worry her as it should have. What did concern her was the constant throbbing between her legs.

Not just her cock, but her pussy constantly begged for attention. Not half a day's ride and she'd pull Jackson to the side, while she scrambled into some bushes and pulled her pants down. Her production had increased as well, leaving any plant in reach covered in strands of sticky cum. Wet dreams kept cropping up as well.

The two mornings after were races to remove her trousers in time. She failed the first, forcing her to wake up to soggy bottoms, semen still fresh as it squelched against her skin and dribbled across her balls and pussy. On the second, she was in time for the spurts to go across her chest and face. On the third, she slept naked and cleaned up the emissions afterwards. Every morning, without fail, she'd be covered in cum.

And it did nothing to stop her libido either. If the roads were unstable, causing Jackson's muscles to work against her crotch, then she be off and masturbating in minutes. Even a week later, she was behind a tree, tails curled around her thighs and tickling her pussy, while her fist slammed against her sheath. As she'd suspected, the bulb at the base was a knot. She neared her orgasm, the fifth before midday, and it bulged to life.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," Mina moaned and groped at her breasts, pinching the nipple in time with her pumping fist. Pre-cum gushed from her slit to coat her hand and speed up the action. Her hand met the knot, which enlarged further every time, squeezing another moan from her lips. She stared at her surroundings, latching onto anything that reminded her of a pussy or cock, spurring her imagination to recreate Neku and Ino. Though the pleasure didn't compare, it sufficed.

That look Neku had given her before Ino mounted her returned. Her eyes had pleaded to be bred, to have Mina's cock buried deep, held in place as she flooded the womb to bursting with semen. As she was now, Mina would knot the cat-girl, stretching her tight, so not a single drop would escape.

She constricted her cock in what she thought a pussy would feel like. Mina clapped a hand over her mouth, tails at attention, while cum bloated her shaft and launched from the tip. Her envious pussy gushed as well, dousing the insides of her legs and the ground in her scent. Beneath her lurid pleasure, Mina took pride in marking another spot. When the last drop fell from both sexes, she collapsed in the puddle she'd made.

"Please behave," Mina said and got dressed, leaving the mess behind. Her softened cock strained her underwear. Its boosted size formed a slight bulge in her trousers, but the cloak concealed that. Back with Jackson, she checked the compass; still the same direction she'd been on for the past week. Either they'd reach a town or the next Monster before long. She hoped.

She stopped at the metallic, coppery scent of blood in the air. Curiosity and worry nagged in her ears, but the former won out, aided by concern for whatever was injured. Following the scent, she came to tree line and found a figure collapsed against a tree. Their face was obscured by a hood, much like Mina's. A sword laid by their side and a dagger was sheathed on their belt.

"Hey, are you alright?" Mina asked.

"I'm fine," a feminine voice said, which grunted as they tried moving. Mina dismounted and steadied them.

"What happened?"

"A Monster," the figure said and gestured beyond the trees. It was faint at such a distance, but a small house stood not too far off. Mina stood and checked the compass again, comparing its needle to the house; a perfect match. With a final check on the person, she mounted Jackson.

"What are you doing?" They asked.

"I think I have business with that Monster. Wish me luck," Mina said and nudged Jackson into a steady trot.

Without the compass and the person's warning, nothing seemed unusual about the house. It was in a small clearing, a fire pit just to the side, and a neat pile of wood with an axe beside it. She'd be happy to live in such a home. Why would a Monster settle down there of all places? Must be a mistake, Mina thought and approached the door. Jackson was back in the trees, just in case it was dangerous. Ino's first impression came to mind.

She knocked once, then her ears perked up at the thunderous feet charging toward her. Mina jumped back as the door flew open, an axe wheezing past her face and cutting several hairs. In the doorway, amazingly still in one piece, stood a hulking mass that chilled Mina's blood and stirred her lust. Heavy steps were punctuated by a sloshing sound as the Minotaur approached.

"Ah, a new challenger," the Monster said and hefted her weapon, a far crueller looking version of the axe outside. Rigid muscles bulged across her body, abs framing her udder, itself overshadowed by the massive breasts. They were held up by damp strips of cloth, milky drops escaped down the hills, over her pink udder and down legs stronger than any of the bulls Mina knew of. Just one direct hit and Mina would be unconscious. Or dead.

"No, no! Not a challenger, I just..."

"Defend yourself!" The Minotaur roared and charged at her, head down and wicked horns poised straight at Mina's chest. She took her time and watched the Monster, eyes devouring the muscles working to skewer her. As the glint of a horn filled her vision, Mina ducked to the side and swept her leg out, hoping to knock her down. She connected with the Minotaur's shin, but stopped as pain trampled through her leg. The axe turned on her before she could make a sound.

Mina scrambled away, adrenaline numbing the immediate agony. At least she's slow, Mina thought and got back to her feet, narrowly avoiding another swing. The Minotaur mixed in other attacks, using her deadly arms and hooves to strike faster, feinting with her axe, but her muscles gave the other moves away. If not for the transformation, Mina would have perished from the start.

"I just want to talk!" Mina said, putting some distance between them.

"Then beat me," the Minotaur snickered and charged again. Mina leapt overhead and hooked her legs around its thick neck, then steered her into a tree. It shook, leaves and acorns raining upon them, but didn't stop the Minotaur. She grabbed Mina by the ankle and threw her to the ground, and sent her rolling into the house wall. Their fingers snagged on her cloak, tearing it away to reveal her new body.

"Interesting," the Minotaur chuckled. She sniffed the garment, "Smells human, yet you're clearly not."

"Got you," a new voice said. From the trees, the hooded figure Mina saw just prior leapt onto the Minotaur's shoulders and drew a strange, glowing dagger. Before it could strike, however, they were grabbed and slammed into the ground. Still conscious, the Minotaur repeated the act over and over until the stranger was out.

"She with you?" The Monster inquired, hoisting the limp body. Their cloak fell, revealing a similar set of tails as Mina's own. Under the hood, she saw a set of ears as well, the same colour as Mina's. Aside from the apparent Monster's black hair and Eastern features, they were identical. A fact the Minotaur didn't miss, "A relative of yours?"

"I've never met her before," Mina said and came over. The sudden pause in battle drained her adrenaline, its anaesthetic effect wore off, allowing the broken bone to hurt as it should, "God, what're you made of? Rock?"

"Steel, actually," the Minotaur said, "The fact you're not attacking me is odd. I suppose you weren't here for a fight."

"I mean, I don't even have a weapon," Mina chuckled and extended a hand, "My name's Mina, I could use your help with something."

"Hmm, I admit I'm curious why you smell so human. Call me Edna." They shook hands, Mina taking in the muscles on her frame. She licked her lips, throat suddenly dry with those milky tits in her view, and her eyes drifted lower, past the udder. Edna wore a set of torn trousers, no more than shorts on her legs, tightest around her crotch. She must be huge, Mina thought. She shook her head to clear such desires.

Mina limped into the house at Edna's invitation. In contrast to the Minotaur's brutish appearance, her home welcomed Mina with open arms. Drapes over the windows, a sofa in another room, and a lavish kitchen. Edna ushered her to the sofa, then propped her damaged foot up.

"Sorry about the leg, but you really shouldn't have kicked me anyway. You see how big my muscles are," Edna said and flexed, veins bulging across her impressive thighs and biceps, seeming to ripple through Mina as well. Trying to avoid looking at them only put Edna's breasts in sight. Mina silently groaned, cursing her urges. Of course she'd want to fuck someone that tried to kill her.

"Yeah. I see that now. Thanks for letting me rest a bit. I'll be out of your hair once the pain stops," Mina said.

"In the meantime, care for a drink?" Edna asked, to which Mina's stomach grumbled, "And perhaps some food?"

"Uh, yeah. I'd love some actually."

Edna left and returned with a plate of steamed vegetables and a cup of milk. Mina didn't expect much else, given the Minotaur's herbivore appearance, but the milk was delicious. Thicker than the cows made back home, and sweeter too, more like a warm cream. The cup was empty before she knew it.

"Now then, what can I help you with?" Edna asked. She sat on the floor, opposite Mina, with her own drink.

"Nothing much," Mina said and showed her the gourd, which sloshed with Ino and Neku's prior donations, "I, um... this is embarrassing. I just need your semen."

Edna snorted into her cup, "And why would someone like you need such a thing? If you want to get pregnant, I'll gladly arrange it." As she spoke, she reached down and fondled the bulge between her powerful legs. It flexed and ripped new holes in the taut garment.

"I'm human."

"Those ears beg to differ."

"I am. I met a couple of Futanari and, um, some things happened and now I'm like this. But, before that, I still had a penis. I need your help to get rid of it."

"Easily done," Edna giggled and palmed her axe.

"I meant with magic," Mina said, chuckling with the Monster. Based just on this bull-like futa and the two before, 'Monster' seemed too strong a word. Aside from the initial attempts of murder, everyone seemed nice. More accepting than some humans.

"I know, I know. But my people aren't ones to just give something," Edna said, eyes roaming across Mina's form.

"I can pay," Mina said, reaching for her coins, but stopped at a huff from Edna.

"I don't take money. Human funds are worthless for me after all."

"Oh, yes, I suppose. Maybe I could help you with something in return?" Mina asked, then blushed at the implication. It wouldn't be so bad, she thought. Though Edna's face was more a snout, it was slight and smooth enough to remain enticingly feminine. Her tongue must be large too.

"There are two things you could do," Edna said, brandishing two meaty fingers as she stood, one hand on her axe, "You could beat me in combat. The winner may do whatever they desire to the loser."

"I don't think I can beat you," Mina said. Edna chuckled and moved her hand away from the weapon, to instead cup a far more tempting tool, "Oh..."

"The other method is to fuck," Edna said.

"Nothing else? Really?" Mina asked, mind focused on the possibility of getting more Monster cum inside her.

"Sorry, Mina. Honestly, I might be willing to oblige if you'd arrived a few days earlier, but I'm pent up. I can't pass up a chance for some fun. Especially with someone cute as you." Edna groped her cock, more holes appearing every second. Black, leathery skin squeezed through the rips. A scent caught Mina's attention. She sniffed the air, inhaling more of it, her own endowment and pussy surging in response. She swallowed, but was salivating again seconds later.

Common sense kept her from acting on those desires. She mulled over her options. It was possible she could wait until Edna fell asleep, but she'd wake up with the orgasm. Perhaps waiting for the stranger to recover could work, though no guarantee they'd help. Much as she prided herself on fighting wild animals, she'd be no match for Edna. The Futa had proved herself immovable and an experienced fighter.

"You'll pull out?" Mina asked and tore her eyes from that bulge. She snapped her mouth shut to avoid drooling, but that musk slithered through her nostrils, coiling around her mind and squeezing the thoughts out. All that remained were token resistance and heedless lust.

"Much as I'd love to knock up a fine Futa like yourself, I'll pull out," Edna said, nostrils flaring as she huffed the air, "I'll take this as a 'yes', then?"

"Just please be careful," Mina said, despite her pussy brimming with moisture, cock straining for freedom, and drooling from the mire of Edna's scent. Between blinks, Edna closed the gap, hulking over her. Mina admitted to being short, however standing before the Monster reminded her of being a child, looking up at adults. At their heights, and with the huge size of Edna's breasts, Mina was eye-to-eye with the nipples. Her mouth went dry again.

How to proceed? With Ino and Neku, it was a sudden storm of lust that swept her away, but this was like a slow descent, a constant, teasing pull on her psyche. For too many seconds, they just stood in place. Mina breathed in the musk, stronger now, and Edna did the same. A sudden tearing echoed between them as both their cocks broke free. Once more, Edna shamed her in stature.

The Minotaur all but embodied the idea of 'size'. Between height, muscles and endowments, she beat her in every respect. Even in the sensual glint in her eyes. Seeing that Mina wouldn't make the first move, Edna pulled her by the shoulders and leaned in, that snout meeting her lips in an obscene form of a kiss. That broad tongue shot into Mina's mouth, filling it and stifling any sounds of protest. She wouldn't have made any regardless. Edna's spit tasted somehow nice, like a distilled form of the milk.

There was too much, however. As Edna tongued her mouth, and licked at the back of her throat, saliva squeezed from between her lips and dribbled down Mina's chin. She sucked on the thick, flexible muscle, prompting Edna to grab her ass and pull her close. Their cocks were on different levels, however Mina's dick satisfied itself with Edna's sweaty and heavy balls. A soft layer of fur coated them, as it did much of Edna's body.

"Not a bad cock for someone your size," Edna said, breath washing across Mina's face, somehow stoking her lusts further. She wriggled against the Minotaur's hands, their grip like clamps on her ass. Meaty fingers pulled the flesh apart, testing her trousers past their limits, and used the holes she created to tease Mina's nether lips, "Oh my, you're dripping."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers