Quest for Cum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help it," Mina blushed, then moaned at the rough skin gliding along her folds.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," Edna cooed and widened the holes until she could fit a massive hand inside, "We're both Futanari. Just let your body do as it wants."

As Edna spoke, her cock throbbed between them. Mina gasped at the mighty pulses, so powerful she could hear them, and looked down to find it pressed hard against her shirt, as if trying to nest between her tits. Taking a deep breath, she pulled it off, revealing every inch of her naked chest. The cock slammed into her sternum, thicker than Edna's forearm, and knocked the breath from her lungs. What did her body want to do with it?

She wanted to stroke it. She wanted to suck it, kiss it, squeeze it between her tits and thighs. She wanted her pussy stretched around it. She wanted to stare, to smell, to sink into the fog of that musk.

"So? What'll be first?" Edna asked.

Mina almost didn't have the mind to respond, "Just a taste." She mumbled more as she bent over, not even far, and stared into the circular abyss of Edna's urethra. A drop of pre squeezed from it, denser than Mina's actual ejaculation, followed by a burst of musk. With a guttural moan, she crammed the flared head into her maw.

Hearts fluttered through her gaze as she stared down the lane of cock before her. Her cheeks suctioned to it as she sucked, all but ripping the pre-cum out and guzzling it down. It didn't take long before she was stroking the shaft, trying to squeeze the rigid mass, but only the surface gave out to her strength. There might as well have been a pole of iron inside.

Her words 'just a taste' quickly disappeared from her mind. The meagre experience she'd gain sucking Neku's cock was put to the test. Mina moaned without thought and pulled on the cock, tried cramming it down her throat, but her gag reflex refused access for something that massive. In spite of that discomfort, Mina struggled to handle more. She gagged and pulled back, then went down again in seconds.

"Don't push yourself," Edna said, reaching down to push Mina off the end and allow her to catch her breath. She looked at the Monster cock, ashamed at how eager she was just moments ago, and at the desire to go back. In a blink, she did so. Her mouth was too full, displacing any saliva inside so it streamed down the prick and her chin. As she pulled back, her spit marked her reach; not even close to halfway. Each circuit that her hands made was a marathon. Edna's hand kept her from trying again, instead she just gawked.

She'd seen all manner of phalli in her life working on the farm. Horses, dogs and cats, sheep and bulls, yet never this close. Mottled in pink and black, with a flatter head that was capped by a mound for the urethra, that led down entire feet into a thick sheath. Hanging from them was Edna's scrotum, each ball the size of Mina's head.

The fine furs were slick with sweat. So wet, in fact, something dripped from behind them. Mina took a long breath through her nose, finding a new, tempting odour beyond the pussy-dripping musk of Edna's cock. She shuffled forward on hands and knees, following the constant drops, until she was directly in front of them. Both odours were incredible up close. Her head span from them.

No thought dictated her next move. Mina wrapped both arms around the boulder-like testicles and hugged tight, burying her face in them, the soft flesh stretched taut by their size. A giggle escaped as the furs tickled her nose, but she didn't pull away, instead she pushed firmer. Even the smell of animals in heat couldn't compare.

"Enjoying my cum barrels?" Edna asked.

"Yes," Mina said.

"Don't you want more?"

"Yes," Mina repeated, tongue lashing out to lick at every inch in reach. The flavour wasn't intense like Edna's pre-cum, but it was heavy, settling on her tongue like miniature doses of the balls she licked. Even after she swallowed and leaned away, the taste lingered. She wondered if she'd still taste it tomorrow.

Those powerful legs moved away and let the cock rest on her head. Every speck of her loins ached to feel it inside her, but common sense tempered it enough that she wasn't on her hands and knees and arching her hips like a bitch in heat. Such a thing couldn't fit inside her. It was impossible. She'd be stretched for the rest of her life even if it did.

"Give it to me," Mina said, her body ignorant to such concerns. All that preoccupied it was how good that cock would feel once inside her.

"If that's what you want, then why are you dressed?" Edna asked and swayed her hips, cock waving and wafting that delirium inducing musk around. Mina tore her eyes away, a tremendous feat of will, and looked at her torn trousers. Suddenly embarrassed, she fumbled with them and set her body loose.

"Impressive body," Edna hummed, dick seeming to agree with a powerful twitch, "Most cat Monsters I know are slim."

"I told you, 'I'm human'." Mina said, tails and ears flicking in annoyance.

"Perhaps I'm inclined to agree. Those tails are unusual," Edna said and crouched down to inspect Mina's rear and the mismatched appendages above it, "One feline, one canine. Does it wag when you're excited?"

"I don't know."

"Oh? Mina, I'm going to fuck you. This huge cock you were just slobbering over will penetrate deeper than any dick before, and then I'll cum all over your face and tits. Haha! It does wag," Edna giggled as her teases took effect, the canine limb shaking in excitement.

"Please don't," Mina blushed.

"I'm sorry, dear," Edna sighed and stood back up, fingers rising along Mina's legs to cup her bare ass, "But you're adorable."

"I'm not," Mina averted her eyes. It was true. Her shoulders were too broad, muscles too defined yet not in the way Edna's were, and her face lacked the cheeks to be 'cute' as others perceived it. Sexy, maybe. She had the curves for that.

"Hush," Edna said and kissed her again, her muzzle consuming Mina's world, while the cock pushed against her body. Those immense hands touched her all over, squeezing and cupping her ass and tits. Strings of spit connected them as Edna pulled back, "You want me?"

"More than I should."

"Nothing wrong with that," Edna chuckled and picked her up, without even a grunt of effort, like she weighed nothing more than a pebble. They kissed as the walls blurred past, then Mina was on a bed, looking up into fiery eyes, and down at a cock the size of an arm. It retracted and aimed between her legs. She reached down to hold her balls up, panting with anticipation. There was no way it'd fit. Not something that huge. Not inside someone small like her.

It brushed along her lips and gave a teasing push. Edna bore down on the comparatively tiny Futa, breasts squishing against hers, udder pushing into her belly, and face so close she tasted her breath. The sounds in her ears; both their hearts pounding, and the hot, heavy breathing. Mina reached up to touch that inhuman face and nodded.

Then it was inside her. She grunted in surprise, eyes going wide as she looked down her own body, following the sensation of stretching, which rose along her body. From the crotch to her stomach, her eyes followed a lurid, cock-shaped bulge as it travelled further. Impossible, Mina thought and moved her hands to the shape, marvelling at the feel of it. A sudden thrust brought it further up.

"You're so tight," Edna groaned.

"No, you're just huge," Mina panted and squeezed the gigantic bulge for emphasis.

"True," Edna snorted and leaned into her ear, "Ready for the real thing?"

'The real thing' was all her body could think of. Beyond the pleasure already coursing through her veins, and the shock at what was inside her, her thoughts were a circle of lust feeding into itself. Mina nodded again and Edna put her imposing muscles to work. Her ears and tails stood on end at the thunderous clap of flesh on flesh, every inch of the Minotaur's cock inside her, so long that it stretched the flesh of her abdomen between her breasts. Mina grabbed onto the Monster's arms to avoid being sent flying by the rock-shattering thrusts.

Her balls slammed into Mina's ass. When she was younger, it snowed heavily one season and she was on a hill. A giant ball of snow rolled toward her and struck so hard it sent her flying. That was the same force behind the thrusts.

They were relentless. Edna had stamina to bolster her might. Not one thrust lacked in force, always rocking her body up the bed and against the wall, then Edna held her in place by the hips. Each lunge of the Minotaur's hips angled up, almost lifting Mina in the air, and further pronounced the bulge of her cock, lording its immensity over her. Mina's own prick stood erect, flopping with the motions, and paled against the protrusion. Then Edna's snout was upon it.

Her tempestuous stabs calmed as she licked at Mina's tip. It's lacking size forced her to bend far, bringing her hips away so only half fucked Mina, while Edna wrapped her breasts around the shaft. The sudden calm brought a new sensation. Where Ino made her tingle with pleasure, this was like a dense weight crushing her, not caressing. She couldn't say where she preferred.

But Edna made it clear who was superior by stroking her boobs along Mina's shaft and sucking in the first inches. Oral on her penis, while another hammered her pussy, and with the largest, luxurious tits massaging her. Mina undulated her whole body, and squeezed her inner muscles, hoping to give Edna a similar pleasure. The Minotaur huffed, her tongue fluttering against the cock. Then her hips set to work once more.

Not the same tempo, nor as powerful. Edna's eyes moved along Mina's body and locked with her eyes, holding them captive with her lust, boiling just below the surface. But there was care, affection even, tempering those desires. What would she do if unleashed? Mina didn't want to find out. Not yet.

She wrapped her legs around Edna's incredible hips. They were too wide for even her toes to meet. If Edna met the right people, she'd be hailed as some form of fertility goddess with such a figure. Something splashed against Mina's stomach, bringing her attention to Edna's ripe nipples, from which broad white rivers flowed. It provided a perfect and convenient lubricant, as Mina's cock slid between the soft globes. Just going off their feel against her cock, she wondered how nice it'd feel to sleep on them.

Moans poured from both their lips. Deep and rough from Edna, high and smooth from Mina, mingling together with the swelling clap of their flesh. Their movements intertwined; as Edna raised her breasts, Mina pulled her hips back, then both reversed. At the same time, the Minotaur's hips backed away, following Mina's, before cramming a rigid foot of cock inside.

"Harder," Mina moaned.

"Hmm?" Edna hummed, grinning over the bulge of her cock, "What was that, dear?"

"Harder. Please," Mina pleaded, panting now. Edna chuckled and powered her thrusts, but only slightly, enough to make a firm pat with her balls on Mina's ass, "Harder! Fuck me harder, Edna! Use that Monster cock and fuck ME...!" Her voice leapt, then trilled off into broken words as veins throbbed along the massive Futa's whole body, sending her hips surging directly against Mina's. They held for a moment, but not long enough for her to adjust before Edna pulled back.

The sudden emptiness made Mina clench. Her walls clung to Edna's shaft, following it out as the flared crown caught on her exit, then were plunged inside with another strike of her hips. Each thrust became a snap in time. Once a sensation registered, it was instantly replaced by a similar, but stronger pleasure. Their bodies came together. SLAP! Edna's balls caught up to her. SMACK! Edna pulled back and Mina's pussy refused to let go. SLURP!

SLAP! SMACK! SLURP! SLAP SMACK SLURP! SLAPSMACKSLURP! The sounds blurred together and drowned out Mina's cries of release. Her own cock trembled, as if frightened of the piston protruding from her gut. But ecstasy won out in the end.

Asking Edna to slow down never entered her thoughts. Her cock lurched and spewed its load everywhere, mostly on herself, while her pussy shuddered and imploded around Edna, to no effect. The Minotaur pounded her through it and beyond. Mina's sensitivity was pushed to its brink, burgeoned with every orgasm that thundered its way through her body and mind. With the force behind Edna's charges, it was a miracle she wasn't fucking Mina's very soul.

Or her womb. Edna angled herself such that she only stretched Mina's walls, never thrusting directly at her cervix, though she grazed it multiple times. It was those quick touches that were the most pleasurable.

Mina's upper body had given up several orgasm ago. Her arms were splayed out, head tossing with the violent thrusts and drool flying from her loose tongue, while her eyes rolled back. However, her lower half refused to take any chances of Edna leaving. Her legs stayed wrapped tight around the Minotaur's sides and strived to make her go harder.

"What a tremendous slut you are," Edna panted, voice somewhere between a growl and a moan. Her breasts jumped with her hips, sending milk all over the comparatively puny Futa below, as did her udder, the teats engorged and dripping. The immense shapes on her chest clapped together and smacked against her torso. One flew against her face and, on instinct, she caught the nipple between her teeth.

Various odours mingled and augmented the other as she huffed the sultry air between gulps of milk. There were her own scents of course, the pungent musk of her cock and pussy, but Mina's sought her attention at well, like sweet accents in the mix. Most Futa reeked of sex and desire, regardless of time or day, but this one was peculiar. She couldn't put her hoof on it.

Nor did she try very hard. Edna refocussed on the task at hand; fucking Mina as deep into oblivion, before her own climax would make them pause. There was no chance she wouldn't take full advantage of the strange 'human'.

"So tight," Edna grunted, stamina tapering off after fucking for so long at full force, "I'd thought you'd loosen up by now." Mina's only answer were a series of moans and a tighter grip. Surprising, the Monster thought. Most people, Monster or human, succumbed to her cock in much the same way, though they were usually unconscious by then. Mina still had the wherewithal to move her body slightly.

"Can't have that. You'll hurt my pride," Edna chuckled and reaffirmed her hold on Mina's waist now moving her in tandem to her thrusts, turning the smack of skin on skin into deafening crashes, like a boulder fallen from the sky. Sadly, her own climax wouldn't be denied much longer. The familiar pressure in her breasts and udder stacked from her tireless thrusts. Milk gushed from the openings now.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," Edna warned to no reply. Mina's grip on her didn't change. She tried pulling away, but her own body wouldn't comply, not with the smaller Futa's legs pulling her back. Though she wouldn't admit it to Mina, her attempts at removing herself were a token effort at best. How could she pass up the opportunity to cum in such a lush womb as this?

"Don't complain to me about this," Edna said and slowed her pace, turning the rapid thrusts into slow, intense drives. She angled her cock down, felt it against Mina's cervix, then pressured the tiny opening into curving around her. Both held their breath. Edna watched her own progress, the bulge crawling deeper at a snail's pace. Until it popped inside.

That roused Mina back to cognition long enough to witness Edna bury her cock, sheath and all, inside. On the pull back, the opening was too tight and kept her glans trapped within. Pre-cum streamed from the tip, drops of virile heat that pushed Mina back into her near-comatose state. The organ sloshed with Edna's pre after mere minutes.

"Here it comes!" Edna hunched over and pressed her lips to Mina's. She rammed her hips one last time, roared into the Futa's mouth, then her balls clenched and churned. Blazing seed rushed up her length, taking all the pre-cum in stride, and exploded into Mina.

"What're... oh god..." Mina started at the sensation, a brief reprieve from several orgasms, then she saw her once-taut belly as it bloated into a fertile bump. It didn't end there; Edna's balls had been over capacity from the start, and sex had worsened the load. Another gush was delivered, adding entire inches to Mina's waistline, yet the Futa didn't react in horror or shock. She came yet again.

Her pussy milked Edna for each blast of semen. Scorching, viscous liquid flooded Mina's uterus, the pressure forced it into the tightest crevice, even managing to leak past the Monster's cock. Mere drops, however, compared to the waves Edna expelled. Mina's stomach rose higher, then pressed against the Minotaur's udder, squishing out from the sides, while her own cock somehow found reserves to shoot. By the time Edna slowed, a puddle had formed between her hooves, made entirely from the jizz oozing from Mina's packed womb and cunt.

"Can't remember the last time I went that hard," Edna said and collapsed on her side, gazing upon Mina's inflated belly. To her surprise, the smaller Futa responded.

"I told you... not to cum... inside," Mina said, managing a solid punch to the Minotaur's breast.

"I couldn't help myself. You were absolutely divine," Edna murmured, coming to kiss and lick up the sweat from Mina's neck, "Give me an hour to rest and I'll gladly do it all over again."

"No deal. You owe me for that," Mina grunted as she forced herself to her feet, swaying from her exhaustion and new centre of gravity. Cum squelched from her pussy and splashed on the floor. She circled around with her cock at full mast and balls that should've been the size of grapes by then, yet were taut in their sack. Edna licked her snout and rolled onto her front, ass raised high, and wriggled it.

"Then come take what I owe you."

That was Mina's intention. Her cock dictated where her eyes went, yet couldn't decide between Edna's stunning ass or the drooling treasure between her rock-like thighs. She stroked herself to the views as she waddled over, belly jiggling with every step. So packed with cum, it eclipsed her dick, then Edna's rear. Mina pressed her tip against those infernal lips, reared her hips back and... the world span into darkness.

She was on the bed when she recovered. Edna had left, though her smell remained, and enough time had passed for Mina's cum-gut to diminish to a healthy paunch. It resembled an early pregnancy. A shudder passed at the thought. Jules can deal with it, she thought in comfort and calmed herself.

"Oh shit, the gourd," Mina groaned and checked the container. It was hard to tell, given its magical nature, but it didn't feel any heavier. She doubted Edna would cooperate, having already fucked her and left a sizeable deposit behind. That was the solution, though one Mina grimaced at. Regardless, she opened the gourd and put its tip inside her pussy, sighing at the small penetration. Her snatch was tender from the pounding it received, though not sore. It reminded her of a good day's work back home.

One hand on the gourd and the other on her bloated middle, she took a deep breath. With a grunt, she pushed on her womb. What followed was a mortifying wet noise, like when she stepped in deep mud, and a deluge of stickiness that clung to her thighs. She kept going, worried about how much would make it inside the gourd, until her supply was exhausted.

"Please, god, never make me do that again."

"I don't know. It looked erotic to me," Edna said, appearing in the doorway. Despite having let the Monster fuck her, Mina's cheeks still boiled at being seen, both naked and covered in sexual grime.