Quest for Cum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've prepared a bath for you. I understand humans don't like smelling of their lovers," Edna chuckled.

"T-thank you," Mina said and was led outside, where a tub carved from wood awaited, "Did you build this?"

"It gave me something to do while you recovered. Come in when you're done and we'll have dinner."

At the mention of dinner, Mina looked up and noticed the sun was half-submerged behind the trees. She sank into the lightly steaming water, cooing to herself as the sweat and cum drifted off her skin. None of her joints or muscles ached, despite her memories of Edna fucking her like a raging bull. She chuckled at her comparison.

Finished with her bath, Mina headed back inside to more vegetables. At that stage, with her rations low and hunger pangs tormenting her, she was glad for anything. Edna proved good company, regaling her with stories of people looking for fights, and her dispatching them with ease. Most got fucked after that. For all the detail she went into about the battles, she doubled that for the sex.

"This one girl, she was smaller than you are, I could lift her with just my dick. You can imagine how big she got when I came," Edna chortled, using her hands to exaggerate just how massive the girl was. Although, Mina wasn't sure how much of an exaggeration it was given Edna's production.

Mina chuckled with her, trying in vain to hide her erection at the stories. Without any clothes, however, it was an impossible battle and Edna noticed. Her snout opened in a smirk and she patted her lap, coaxing Mina over.

"It's almost dark. Would you like a warm place to stay?" Edna asked while she made sure they were both comfortable.

"Um," Mina bit her lip, distracted by the hardness beneath her, and the one jutting from her crotch, "I need to check on my horse."

"Oh, that lovely stallion? I ran into him while building that bath. He's a loyal horse."

"Well, I guess it's, hmm, fine," Mina said, "Just take it easy, please? I still have a long journey ahead."

"I'll be gentle."

And she was. She held Mina in her hands the whole time, caressing her breasts and nipples, slowly rolling her hips to hit all the sensitive zones inside her pussy. Gentle, however, didn't equate to brief. Each release of cum that filled her womb, inflating back to its former glory, then beyond even that, seemed like the end. Before long, Edna was thrusting again, cock still hard, and Mina said nothing.

"How many times is that now?" Mina asked after another release from both of them. She was perched on the Minotaur's lap, belly larger than any pregnant woman's she'd seen. Both were still erect, Edna's still stuffing her already overfilled womb.

"I wasn't counting," Edna said, "You must be tired. I'll let you sleep now."

"I don't know if I can," Mina moaned as that massive cock pulled completely from her to a deluge of semen, "I'm still hard."

"Here," Edna turned her around so they were facing each other and hefted a breast, from which a thick river of milk flowed, "Drink. Fresh, warm milk does a body a world of good."

"I don't think I should," Mina said, though her eyes followed the main stream, throat suddenly parched.

"I don't mind if that's the problem. Go ahead, I promise it's good."

"Okay," Mina mumbled, cock twitching as she neared a breast larger than her own head, with a nipple fatter than her thumb. She licked at first, sampling the drink, and gasped at the familiar flavour; it was the milk she'd drunk earlier. Should've know, she chided herself, and wrapped her lips around the large nub. Though it was the same, fresh from the teat was something special.

Her eyelids drooped as she suckled, eventually closing out the world around her. In Edna's powerful arms, their cocks throbbing against each other, womb filled with semen and her stomach filling with a Monster's milk, she submerged into sleep. All her dreams were lewd situations with her, Edna, Ino and Neku.

Right as her dream approached climax, when she normally awoke to a fresh coat of semen, Ino and Neku turned on her. Their eyes turned into hollow shells, mouths void of tongues and teeth, moaning something she couldn't understand. Fear stole any semblance of arousal. It worsened until she couldn't take it and forced herself awake.

Rampant breaths filled the her mind as she looked around. Still dark out. In the shadows, she made out phantoms of Ino and Neku from her dream, still reaching for her. A shift around and behind her broke the illusion.

She was still in Edna's arms, held firm against her body. The softness of her breasts, combined with her warmth and even breaths soothed Mina back into sleep. When morning came, so did the time to part ways.

"Here," Edna handed her a crate of bottles, all filled to the brim with her milk, "I always have a surplus, and you certainly enjoyed it."

Mina blushed and loaded them into Jackson's saddle, "I appreciate it. Honestly, I never expected Monster Futanari to be so..."

"Nice?"

"Motherly," Mina corrected and hugged the Minotaur, "Aside from the muscles and height and fur and... cock, you remind me of my mother."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now get going, or you'll never get to your destination," Edna said and helped her climb into the saddle. Though Mina had shrunk overnight, her belly was still heavy with Minotaur cum. When she had the chance, she'd squeeze it out. Hopefully there wouldn't be any side effects.

Edna watched her leave with a wave. That girl was someone special, she knew it. Few people slept with a Minotaur and were happy to be on their way after a night's rest. Not to mention her shin bone had healed already. Edna prayed they'd meet again.

"Got you," a sharp voice crackled from behind. Edna turned, but the previous day's efforts slowed her reaction. She grabbed the attackers hood just as something ice cold pierced her hide. One stab wound meant nothing to her. She'd fought through worse. Edna clenched her fist and reared back, prepared to take the woman's head off, but her hand never connected. It felt there, but...

"What did you..." her words died on her tongue, her lower face disappearing before her eyes. More of her vanished as well, turned into specks of light that were sucked into the strange blade. I should warn Mina, she thought. Then she was gone.