Quest for Cum Ch. 04

Story Info
Rescue.
9.4k words
4.6
10.5k
14
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"Oh dear god no," Mina groaned and slid down a tree, grimacing at the slimy feel of her ejaculate on its bark. After half a day's ride from Edna, she couldn't help it and succumbed to her lusts. Her cock was still erect, no, hardening and throbbing and growing before her pleasure-hazed eyes. She should've known. Aside from Edna cumming barrels inside her repeatedly, a thought which forced her dick up against her chest, it's length such that it nestled between her plump breasts, she'd been feeling the heat all day. At first, she'd hoped it was just her arousal and the weather.

Her clothes were thankfully in a pile behind the tree. It was common practice lately, whenever she couldn't stop herself. They wouldn't have survived what came either.

She cupped her breasts at the intense heat building within. A peculiar, filling sensation subsumed her tits, then a sudden relief as moisture escaped them. Nothing changed about their shape, despite swelling toward her lap. Erotic teardrops with lush, pink nipples at their centre.

Heat bolstered inside her gut. Mina curled over and hugged at herself, milk splurting from the pressure, but stopped at the sight and sensation of her muscles rippling, bulging and expanding. She let go, giggling while her limbs strengthened. In spite of such power, her ass filled with soft fat, just enough muscles to retain its lurid design, and to a glorious size. She was raised entire inches as it plumped out.

Veins across her cock pushed against the breasts that kept swelling. Heavier by the second, squishy, like a water pouch, but filled with something thicker than that. She trapped a nipple each between her fingers and squeezed, drawing a long moan from her lips, one that turned to sputters as something splashed her in the face. Licking at her lips, she found something creamy, sweet and almost familiar. Her eyes widened; it was milk.

"Oh fuck," Mina said as she licked it from her fingers, while more streamed from her chunky nipples. Unlike Edna's, it was... spicy? Yes, there was a kick to it, where Edna had been sweet on top of sweet. She needed another taste, just to sate her curiosity, and leaned for it, but stopped when her chin bumped her cock.

"Of course," Mina chuckled and leaned back against the tree, staring at the branches as they swayed with the wind, though her body kept changing. Her thighs filled out, calves stronger than ever, and pressed against her balls. They, like everything else, had grown. She wrapped a hand around her cock, astonished that her fingers still reached each other. They shouldn't have.

Unless her overall size had increased. Did the amount of cum affect the changes? It must. Neku and Ino only gave her traits of their bodies, nothing as severe as muscles, breasts, ass, cock and balls, even height augmentations. At least she hadn't grown an udder or horns.

Mina stood. Her cock was still huge and hard, drooling pre. The spines she gained from Neku had similarly grown, each the size of her pinkie finger, and the knot from Ino was slightly engorged, despite her orgasm having come and gone. She kept her grip and stroked, sighing at the unusual, thin, leathery feel of her foreskin. The colour remained a light crimson, covered in veins and contrasted by the deep brown of her sheath and balls. A soft layer of fur covered her scrotum.

"Guess I need one more," Mina said, but a grin still blossomed as she stroked, fingers gripping tighter as she got to the crown, and elicited a thick gush of pre-cum. It didn't take long. Her transformation had set her sensitivity on edge, just a few strokes away. She grunted and moaned, thick ass flush against the tree as her legs quivered, pleasure vibrating every muscle and nerve. Pussy juices flowed and puddled at her feet.

"Come on, come on," Mina moaned and sped up.

Her hand got covered in pre-cum. The next stroke was faster, harder, yet her grip tightened. More of that slimy gunk overflowed, glistening on her shaft as she worked it into the rigid flesh. Mina groped at her chest, milk gushing from the pressure. Already on the edge, she tipped over into a lurid mess. Geysers of milk and semen erupted and turned the ground into slop, spreading further with her heartbeat. She reached past her balls and fingered her juicy cunt.

Even that had bloated. The clit jutted out like a pod of ecstasy, rubbing against her balls as they churned with jizz, and sending trembles and contractions through her cunt. Fem-cum sprayed out, dousing her legs and the ground. The scent filled her nostrils. So powerful, virulent and decadent.

"That was great," Mina sighed. She sank into the cum and mud puddle, panting as she surveyed the results of her orgasm, giggling, "I thought I came a lot before." Ropes of semen. Puddles of milk. Entire pools of the two.

Then she glanced down at her cock. If it were soft, the head would pass her knees, which seemed much further away. Strange that she saw them everyday, though not anymore with her breasts so huge, and never took notice. If she were soft. She'd been sat there for ages, the noon sun blazing through branches and leaves, and yet her erection didn't dwindle.

"Fine, fine. One more," Mina said and wrapped it in her hands again. That 'one' turned into 'three' before it finally settled down and she could get dressed. Jackson had been patiently waiting, "Sorry, it, uh... got a little messy."

He snorted and stamped a hoof at her. The horse was too intelligent for his own good, eyes judging her altered body. Anything but her cloak did little to conceal her figure. Her shirt was tight around her tits and arms, sleeves groaning if she flexed a little too hard, and she did her best not to arch her back. Her trousers were close to lost.

Each step caused another rip. They struggled against her thighs, stretched out by their new size, though the lower halves managed, despite hanging on by mere threads. Her crotch made a distinct bulge, one that would better suit a horse. She pulled her cloak around, making sure it hid everything in front. Patches of milk already dampened her ill-prepared top.

She pushed those worries aside and climbed back on. Stronger body or not, she couldn't compete with a noble's stallion like Jackson. He gave a huff at her weight, but set into a firm trot nonetheless. She checked the compass - still west. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much further.

Her home seemed so far away. Not that she could go back.

The townspeople didn't care for her in the first place when she more resembled a human. Now she had animal ears, two tails, huge tits and ass, along with a dick that no man could stand up to. They'd chase her out. If they didn't kill her. Jules would be able to reverse the changes. She just needed to keep going.

It was hard to keep that mindset after two more weeks of travel. Mina checked her stock. Despite Edna's generosity, her food stocks were low. Liquids weren't an issue. Aside from plenty of streams around, Mina's own milk was just a squeeze, or suck away. She'd been relying on it more than she should. Even when a river was available, she'd slink off and milk a nipple, away from Jackson's judgemental gaze. It was one such occasion when she heard a voice.

"Must... keep going..."

Mina covered up immediately and looked around. Behind a dense brush, she found someone collapsed in a shivering heap, despite their cloak. She crouched down and rolled them over, then frowned at the face.

"Don't I know you?" Mina asked.

Their eyes cracked open, a tiny crevice where glazed, blue eyes stared up, "You..."

"Yeah, you were at Edna's house." Mina glanced down, eyes falling on a conspicuous bulge. She couldn't help a chuckle. It didn't take much to realise that this person got a similar treatment as she did. Her lips were cracked, breaths raspy and laboured. Her eyes shut and remained that way even as Mina prodded her a few times.

"No streams around," Mina noted and pulled at her shirt, which clung to her curves like a second-skin. She had no better option. "Please don't wake up. Also, you better appreciate this." As she spoke, Mina removed her top once more, leaky tits falling free to slap against her stomach. Drops fell against the stranger's face, several into her mouth, but she didn't swallow. Must need more, Mina thought and bit her lip. She pressed a tit into their mouth.

Not long after, the person came to life and suckled. Mina fought back a moan and adjusted her position, bringing their head to rest on her lap. The sensations weren't lewd, not wholly anyway, but pleasurable all the same. It was warm, soothing, like a hug, yet Mina couldn't place just what caused it. She knew the person sucking on her teat was the culprit, but that didn't explain why she felt so... content. Like this was her purpose.

Was that motherly instinct? It might be. She didn't know this woman from Eve, but still Mina ran fingers through her hair, watching through half-lidded eyes as they suckled her milk. Small rivulets escaped, which she wiped away with her cloak. This must be what a mother felt.

When the stranger stopped drinking, Mina set her down and waited. She was curious as to what she was doing there. Nothing nefarious, she hoped, please just be coincidence. Not long afterwards, those blue eyes burst open. The stranger was on their feet a second later, backing toward a tree. Mina had to take a second, marvelling at how powerful her milk must be to bring her up so fast.

"Who are you?" They asked.

"That's rude," Mina said, though she was cautious as she also stood, in case they were hostile, "I just saved your life. You could give me your name at least."

The person was quiet for several seconds, "It's Li."

"I'm Mina. What're you doing here?"

"I'm looking for something," Li said.

"Okay. What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"You ran out of food and water. Something must've happened since you could just hunt for it, couldn't you?" Mina asked and silently congratulated herself on deducing that much. Given Li's reaction, she was right.

"I won't live like... one of you," Li said, eyes roaming across Mina's body and lingering on her head.

"You say that like you're not the same as me," Mina said and moved a hand closer to her knife. Much as she appreciated her new muscles, Li had a weapon at her waist, fingers twitching toward it.

"I... I suppose," Li said and relaxed. She reached up to feel at her own ears, while her cloak shifted with her tails, "Thanks for your help."

"Where are you going?"

"To find a town. I need information." Li stumbled at the end, forced to brace herself against a tree.

"You won't make it far like that. Come on, I have food we can share," Mina said and took Li's hand, dragging back toward Jackson. What little she had would last them a few days, but it was better than leaving the woman to starve. Mina glanced back at Li's bulge. What were they? Mina had been a human futa before, but now she was closer to a Monster. As was Li. They weren't quite Monsters though, not humans either. Hybrids, she supposed.

"Why're you helping me?" Li asked once they were on horseback. Jackson didn't care for the new weight, but he kept going. When they got to a town, she'd treat him to whatever luxuries he was used to.

"Just look at us," Mina gestured at them, "You, uh, got involved with some Monsters, right?"

"Something like that."

"We should look out for each other. Make sure nothing else happens."

"You..." Li shook her head, "You're a good person, Mina. I'm impressed."

"Don't see why. It's only natural," Mina said.

They travelled for three days without making much headway. Mina couldn't help it. Every hour, maybe two if she pushed herself, she masturbated behind some trees. Li was patient, though she somehow didn't have the same urges. Or that's what Mina thought until she caught her late at night. If Li knew she saw, she didn't give any indication. Just knowing she wasn't alone in her urges was a relief to Mina.

On the fourth day, a town finally came into view. It wasn't anything impressive, just a pass-through for travellers, with a small permanent populace. Smaller the better, since there'd be fewer people to escape from, should the worst come. Though Mina and Li weren't obviously inhuman with their cloaks on, the chance that someone would discover them wasn't one to be ignored. However, it was a necessary risk.

Li sighed once they were in the town, among her fellow humans. While Mina had given her no reason for distrust, just the opposite, she was still corrupted by those Monsters. Whoever tasted their essence wasn't entirely human anymore. But that was Li's whole quest. Once she had power, then she and Mina would be the final victims.

No one deserved such a fate. Li looked around the market square, at the travellers and merchants, all safe in their numbers from the depraved creatures outside. The children could sleep soundly, their parents and neighbours protecting them. Sleeping in a bed was so tempting.

Mina was frowning at her compass when Li finished loading their supplies. Even with two people, changed as they were, the amount should last them two weeks, perhaps more if they were careful. She'd noticed Mina didn't seem concerned with water. Made sense; their region had plenty of rivers around. The girl started at Li's return, chest jiggling. Li had absorbed that cow-futa's very essence, yet she was smaller than Mina. She must've been well endowed already, Li thought and licked her lips. Her blush went unnoticed as she hid behind the horse.

"Hey, I need to check something. Can you take our things to an inn? I shouldn't be long, but you never know," Mina said, pocketing her compass.

"I don't mind, but what is it, if you don't mind my asking?" Li glanced at the girl's pocket. It couldn't be an ordinary compass, for Mina to suddenly want to leave on her own. Although, the girl was strange in most every respect, since Li had come across her twice before while dealing with Monsters. She'd almost think the girl was seeking them out. What madness.

"I, uh, promised to meet a friend if I was ever in the area. I haven't seen her in a long time."

"Very well. We'll meet at that inn," Li pointed to the least crowded one. She didn't believe Mina, who seemed ill-suited to lying, but gave her the benefit of the doubt.

"Okay. Thank you for the help with Jackson." Mina waved goodbye and disappeared into the throngs of humans, though it took only a second to rediscover her curvaceous form. Heads turned to follow her passage. Li couldn't blame them.

"I need to control these urges better," Li muttered, her trousers constricting around her penis. For all the power her changed body offered, its libido was tortuous... and delightful. Perhaps she and Mina could help each other? Her cheeks blazed at the thought.

Mina wished the compass had responded that way before. The direction suddenly changed, then again and again, before a new, glowing arrow appeared. Though it didn't give her any indication, she could only assume a Monster was nearby. Following its direction, she left the town and, without judging eyes on her, she put her new muscles to the test. She'd had no reason to with her supplies.

And what power! The freedom of movement, how dense her footfalls sounded, and sensation of wind soaring through her hair. Every muscle moved in concert with the other, like she'd been using them for this since birth. Her chest bounced, nipples leaking, and ass pumped to her powerful rhythm. Even as she slowed to a jog, her breaths were even.

"Where are you?" Mina went to check the compass, but her ears perked up at the sound of hooves. They stopped abruptly and she looked around, eyes attuned for any change in the foliage. It took a second, but she noticed something that didn't belong.

"What are you doing here?" A deep, oddly accented voice inquired.

"I'm looking for someone," Mina said and carefully stepped around for a better view. Her eyes widened as they beheld the centaur. Even without the equine body, she was stunning. Heads and shoulders taller than Mina, with sleek, rigid muscles across her human side, and skin like the purest chocolate Mina had seen. It glistened in the low afternoon sun, blending into the bark and nature around.

"You won't find them here. This forest isn't home to humans."

"They're not human," Mina said and gestured to her ears. The centaur's gaze widened, then slimmed into curious slits.

"You've encountered my kind before, haven't you?"

"Only a few. I could use your help actually."

The centaur stepped into full view and looked Mina over, nose crinkled, "You smell of humans."

"I just came from a town. It's only natural. What's your name?"" Mina asked, hands raised and tried controlling her breaths. It wasn't the run, nor the possible hostile before her, but her veins burned with arousal. And that scent... it was even muskier than Edna's, more primal. Like a true animal. Which made sense, given her species, she thought.

"It's Uma. Why do you need my help?"

Mina explained her quest and held out the gourd, "So I only need some of your essence. Then I'll be on my way."

Uma looked down, studying her hands as her hind-legs stepped in place. Her eyes darted to Mina again, ogling her and nose flaring, then shook her head. It was faint, but her cheeks had a tint of red.

"I'm sorry. I believe you, but I can't do that."

Powerful footfalls stopped Mina speaking any further. Her ears moved to the sound, her tails on end and muscles tensing. Ino and Neku's influence paid off, their more instinctive sides alerting her to hostility aimed in her direction. Leaves rustled and animals scuttled away. Uma turned around, backing toward Mina, who did the same. While she was alert, tense for attack, Uma had a skittish look. Like she knew this might happen.

Glimpses of skin got through leaves and dense brushes. Seemed like humans. Mina almost relaxed, before the reality that, for all intents and purposes, she was a Monster as well. If this led to a fight, she'd be a target as well.

"You should go," Uma said, "They're after me, not you."

"I can't just do that." Mina lowered herself and, forgetting about her knife, poised her hands into claws. It felt more natural that way.

"Then I'll make you."

"What?" Mina yelled as Uma kicked her into the air, banishing her several metres away. Still off guard, she rolled along the ground, taking precious seconds to reorient herself. Yells and thuds disturbed the forest, Uma's voice roared above. She rushed back, following the sounds and smells, but Uma was gone. Tracks showed a large mass had been dragged away.

Sounds of struggles and fleeing animals surrounded her. Whoever took Uma had spread out their forces, distracting her augmented senses, since she had no visuals on them. Even if she followed the tracks, she didn't know how to help Uma, how many enemies there were, what weapons they had and if she could handle them. Giving up wasn't an option either. She didn't know when she'd find another centaur. Monster Futa weren't rare, but specific ones could take ages to find.

Nothing else to it, she thought and set on the beaten path. Mina wasn't a fool. She went slow, using fallen branches to check for traps, and finding a few, but no sign of the people. Until she heard a metallic sound, followed by hushed shouts, which led her to a man-made clearing. There, bound and tied on a cart, was Uma among several filth-covered people. Either they didn't live in society, or they'd been after her for a long time.

Six in total. All armed with swords, two with bows and well stocked with arrows. What were her best options? Using the forest seemed best, lure them out with unusual sounds, maybe take one down from afar to try and incite anger. Looking at them didn't give her hope. They seemed jaded, none talking with each other.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers