Quest for Cum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," Mina sighed as she sniffed it, eyes almost rolling at the concentrated aroma. She lapped at the fluid, skin rising in goosebumps as her own shaft lurched and her pussy walls ground together. More. That singular desire brought Mina to the broad crown, and stretched her lips around it, jaw straining more than when she sucked her own dick. It pushed her tongue down flat. Her cheeks bulged with the mass as it scraped along the roof of her mouth.

When did she turn into such a whore? Two sexual encounters and she was dripping wet over sucking another Monster's cock. Even as she worried over such thoughts, she was flowing back and forth, listening close to Uma's soft moans. She popped free, strings of spit connecting her lips and the glans, before she leaned in and licked at everything in reach. Saliva and pre smeared her cheeks.

Mina caressed the shaft all the way down to the sheath. Where the cock was tight with a hint of roughness to its skin, the sheath was like wrinkled leather, but it smoothed out as Uma's heart pounded through the veins. She thought it was fully hard already, yet it kept growing. It took her stretching just to reach the balls after another moment.

"It's huge," Mina said.

"Is that bad?" Uma asked, voice timid and husky.

"No," Mina shook her head and shuffled along, breathing in the musk every inch she cleared, "It's perfect." Maybe not massive like Edna had been, though that was a tough match, but she had girth and that scent. Maybe Mina had become attuned to it? She hadn't been thinking much when she and Edna were together. Or with Ino and Neku.

Mina blinked, suddenly nose-deep in a ball sack. So big, she thought and breathed in, eyes-crossing as her tongue snaked out to taste them. She reached up, feeling the heft of each orb, both filled to the brim with delicious cum. Opening her mouth, she tried fitting one inside, yet her jaw wouldn't allow it. Even compared to the head, those spheres were incredible. Bigger even than Edna's. Uma really was pent up.

Mina smothered herself in them. The fact her spit coated them didn't cross her mind, nor that she was covering herself in such filth, all that mattered was holding them, tasting them, breathing in their musk. Pulling back created dense bridges of spittle, which snapped as she went back in, only to make more. It smelled so fucking good. Mina rubbed it into her skin, gasping for air, yet only getting more of that rich, Monster odour. Though she hadn't touched either of her own genitals yet, both were dripping.

"That feels so good," Uma said, tail swishing in excitement.

"Ready for more?" Mina asked, though she didn't care. Soon as she tore herself away from those delirium inducing balls, that cock would be down her throat and cumming into her still bloated tummy. The idea burrowed into her mind, displacing all other thought. With a parting kiss, she rushed back to the end. Uma's cock drooped under its own weight.

"Yes."

"Then make sure you give me every drop."

Mina licked up a fresh dose of pre-cum, but didn't savour it. She needed that dick inside her, regardless of which hole. That head alone stuffed her maw, but she pushed beyond, gagging as it tried entering her throat. More spit escaped past her lips, over her chin and her neck, following the path down her breasts. She pulled back, but kept the head inside, then shoved forward. It got a little further, but she still gagged and backed off. Each attempt created more saliva, pre-cum mixing to create an even richer filth.

Her hands picked up the slack. They took handfuls of her frothy saliva and applied it to the shaft, racing back and forth. Every throb of the finger-thick veins echoed in her own body. She squeezed as she retracted, pre-cum practically gushing onto her tongue and filling her mouth. When she pushed forward, it was displaced and poured down her front like the rest.

After a dozen tries, which left everything below her chin a slimy mess, the head pushed into her gullet and began its journey deep into her body. Once past, it was easy. Each second filled her more than ever. Between the remnants of her earlier orgasms, the horse cock moving down her oesophagus, and how hard her cock was, she felt ready to burst. If Uma came inside her, she might.

Yet the thought spurred her on. The distance between her lips and the sheath closed, little by little until she kissed the fat ring of flesh, her hands instead moved to fondle the balls she'd lathered in spit. She couldn't tell where the head was inside her, but it must be close to her stomach. Just a little push. Mina didn't care that her air was dangerously low, only that she got more cock.

With a muted pop, the head entered her stomach. Mina's eyes widened, but she kept pushing, taking more of the sheath and moaning in disbelief at the taste of it. This was where the cock was housed. Was it clean? She should've thought of it earlier, but it didn't matter. With all she'd done, it had to be now. But there was still a bit more to take care of.

She just needed some air first. Mina went to pull free, the head slipping from her stomach, but Uma just moaned and stepped forward to push it back in. Another attempt had the same result. She tapped on Uma's leg, but the centaur didn't take the hint. Mina's heart raced, her lungs crying for air. She tried taking a breath, which only made her gag.

"Oh, I'm... I'm cumming!" Uma cried.

Mina's eyes widened and her crisis was forgotten as the shaft bloated with semen. Even unable to breathe, the smell tickled her nostrils, a harbinger of the flood. The girth increased, pressing against her lungs, while a gush sloshed into her belly. It sagged from the abrupt increase and expanded across her legs. She moved her hands to it, as though that would stop its growth, but only highlighted just how massive it became. Not a drop passed Uma's cock, so thick it plugged the only escape.

Mina couldn't breathe. She couldn't get away. She was helpless to Uma's pleasure as it exploded into her. Semen kept coming, pushing her organ to its limits. She'd pop if she didn't pass out from suffocation first.

Then a sudden release. Cognition returned as the hot mixture of her and Uma's cum seemed to flow elsewhere. Wherever it went, she was thankful. Uma was still cumming. She wouldn't pull out either, ruled by pleasure. Mina's vision blurred as her eyes rolled back, starved for air, choking on a pulsating dick.

And she loved it. Mina's last exhale came as a deep, guttural moan that preceded her own cock's explosion. It leapt and splattered her voluptuous, fluctuating gut in seed just as her vision gave out.

"Oh god! Mina, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine," Mina said as the world came back into focus, though it kept spinning for a second more.

"That's a relief," Uma said.

"Fuck, you really... wow." Mina awed at what had become of her stomach, which, despite containing nothing but cum, jutted from her body in a rigid sphere. If she didn't know better, she'd believe she was pregnant. But Monsters couldn't get human's pregnant, could they? If they could, then she might have a Monster Futa's child inside her. No, it's impossible, she thought, though the idea remained and even kept her cock hard. She couldn't even see it past her belly.

She noticed that Uma was still erect and dripping as well. Full to bursting, Mina rolled onto her front and licked at the drooping tip, getting a sample of what she'd missed.

"You really still want to continue?" Uma asked.

Mina didn't know if she could convey how much she wanted it in words. The only indecision that remained was whether she wanted to get her pussy fucked, or fuck Uma's. She took a breath, the smell of cock and cum rampaged through her senses, and her choice was made. On her hands and knees, she pushed her ass up high and nestled the fat dick between her cheeks.

Her abs clenched in that position and something oozed down her snatch. She reached back, feeling Uma's slick cock and her asshole leaking a familiar consistency. Her stomach was so full, that the cum had gone all the way through her body.

Mina groaned and guided the cock to her snatch, which seemed too small for something that thick. If her mouth handled it, then her pussy could too. Just to prove her point, Mina bucked her hips against the cock in her grip, and trembled in ecstasy as it split her lips apart. Her walls clung to it like a glove, perfectly conforming to its shape.

Uma stomped in place, a trembling high-pitched moan rumbled through her entire body. She stepped forward, driving several more inches into Mina, whose pussy strained around the girth invading it. A bulge ran the length of her cunt, all the way to her womb, where its shape vanished within her spherical belly. Though out of sight, it was engrained in the forefront of her mind. Every twitch sent palpitations through her entire body.

There was still more to come. Mina pumped her hips along the length, insides caving where the cock once was, before spreading wide once more. That fat, blunt head crushed against her cervix, held at bay yet her womb ached to be filled, like Edna had imprinted the ecstasy upon it. Uma moved with her and sunk further into the sexual haze. The centaur's own thrusts soon overpowered Mina's movements.

"This... is what... I was missing?" Uma gasped and moaned.

"So good," Mina said, hands moving to her tits. She wasn't gentle as she squeezed and pulled on the thick nipples. Her legs bent and braced against her stomach, absorbing the impact of Uma's hastening thrusts. It jiggled and sloshed, more creamy sludge forced from her ass. Mina clapped a hand over her mouth, feeling some get forced up her oesophagus. She reached up and tapped at Uma's body, trying to ask her to slow, but the centaur was lost. The touch, instead, urged her on.

To get more power, Uma jumped with her hind legs, leaving the ground. The head of her dick caught inside Mina, pulling her cunt into the open, before gravity sent Uma's hindquarters plummeting down. Any chance of stopping the tide was drowned. Mina spewed their previous loads from both ends, while her cervix caved to Uma's cock. It rammed the final inches inside and stretched out her uterus so it shoved against her belly. Semen exploded from her mouth and ass, but Uma only used it for more, unnecessary lubricant.

Mina, despite the discomfort of vomiting jizz, was falling fast toward another orgasm. Pre-cum gushed from her cock, while her pussy juices splattered with every thrust into it. Her weight allowed Uma to yank her cock free of her womb as the centaur bucked almost a foot in the air, before putting her strength and heft into the return. Uma's balls flew with her, slamming against Mina's own. A mix of pain and bliss blended and surged until Mina gargled a shriek in climax.

"It's so tight," Uma panted, drooling over herself as she kept going. Any response Mina could give was swept away in a rush of cum, fermented inside her stomach, and forgotten instantly as she came yet again. Any breaths, saturated in cum, were between brutal thrusts. Without her oversized middle, or Uma's cock anchoring her, she'd be sent flying.

If Uma got hard enough then she'd be carrying Mina with just her dick.

"Oh, I think... So fucking hot inside you. You keep squeezing me. I'm going to... oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Uma yelled. Any nearby wildlife startled as her balls rumbled like a condensed earthquake. She made a final jump, which even pulled Mina's lower-body off the ground, and on impact their balls slammed together. Whatever animals remained scurried away at Mina's own scream.

For every drop she expelled onto her belly and the ground, Uma unloaded several back into her. The centaur, despite having cum before, still had reservoirs of semen. What remained inside her was displayed by the flood into her womb. In just the first gush, her empty womb bloated to resemble any pregnant woman she'd seen, with several more on the way.

Mina felt every last gush sear her uterus walls and slosh around until it was too full. Once it hit capacity, or should have, it just expanded, refusing to relinquish even a single sperm. Their balls shuddered against each other, spurring their releases. Mina unconsciously clenched around Uma's cock as more seed jetted forth. She couldn't fathom how much they came between them. Or the fact she only wanted more.

It all fell into a haze from then on with glimpses of clarity. Mina's climaxes waned, though Uma kept going, which shoved her into orgasm upon orgasm. Even when her balls had nothing to give, her pussy squelched and squeezed in its perpetual cycle.

"That was incredible," Uma said once her orgasm slowed down, though it only reflected a more average release, and her flare was still lodged inside Mina's womb.

"Y-yeah, it was," Mina said and coughed up more cum. Most of it had left her stomach, forced out to make room for her now giant womb, one that kept her pinned to the ground, underneath Uma's belly. Aftershocks of multiple climaxes shuddered through her body, despite the exhaustion that settled in. She yawned and leaned into her breasts, which were pushed up by her cum-swollen abdomen.

"It's okay. You rest," Uma cooed. Her underbelly was so warm and soft, and, mixed with the gentle pulsations and influx of cum into her overripe middle, Mina couldn't resist drifting off. She reached up to stroke Uma's fur.

"If, hmm, you get the chance, I need you to fill the gourd with... with your cum," Mina mumbled, then it all faded away.