Quest for Cum Ch. 05

Story Info
No Turning Back.
6k words
4.5
9.4k
12

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Mina rolled her hips against Uma's human's torso, cock sliding between their breasts. Their lips mashed together, tongues fought for supremacy, while their hands sought to explore any surface not already discovered. Few such areas remained. Splitting apart, Mina wiped away the spit and panted into Uma's exotic face.

"We really should keep moving," Mina said.

"I know," Uma leaned down to nip at her shoulder, "I just can't help myself."

Mina groaned and squeezed at the centaur's tit, "Yeah, I understand. But we've barely moved for two days."

"I blame you. And this glorious, thick ass," Uma said with a spank on the mentioned rear, then squeezed hard. Moisture built inside Mina's pussy as a finger brushed its lips. Despite their lack of progress, sex with the centaur was difficult to refuse. Uma really fucked liked the stallion her lower half personified.

"Good thing I've figured something out."

"Oh?"

Mina removed her clothes and wrapped the cloak around Uma's middle, knotting it tight. The material was durable enough to support her bodyweight, which made it perfect for Mina's plan. She slipped into the makeshift hammock, crotch in optimal position for the horse cock. With some trial and error, the head pressed against her familiar cunt and stretched it open. Both futanari sighed at the walls sliding apart.

Pride wasn't foreign to Mina. She'd felt it daily in how strong her body was, in her cock for its size, but this might have been her greatest idea. Not only were they fucking and moving, but Uma's steady gait moved her cock in delicious ways, stretching her in specific directions and rocking deeper to their rhythm. Each clop of a hoof was punctuated by either of their moans.

"You're a genius," Uma said. Mina nodded, clenching her muscles, while she worked her body against the underbelly, one hand groping a tit, the other her balls, helping to augment the pleasure. They made good headway, before stopping for Uma's orgasm.

Mina pressed her body flush to the equine half. Her nipples and cocks rubbed against it, pleasure sparking through her pussy, which clenched around Uma's throbbing member. The head lodged in her womb, prying the opening wide for a deluge of thick, centaur cum. Neither considered her sheer, uterus-bloating production.

Uma stopped and bucked her hips, crying out. The jerking thrusts pressed her balls against the human's rear, their shapes quivering, before Mina felt the first jet of cum. It filled her womb, forcing it to expand. As her abdomen bloated, they realised the mistake; there was nowhere for it to grow. Mina panted through her pleasure, the sensation of Uma's seed rushing in hurtling her toward orgasm. Pressure built until semen gushed from around the Monster's girth.

Each follow up spurt tried bloating Mina, but was jettisoned to the ground. Bliss ramped toward completion, until Mina joined Uma's cries, dousing their bodies in cum and milk.

"Something's near," Uma said, breathing deep.

"Hmm?" Mina strained to focus through her afterglow and looked around, viscous ropes of semen connecting her cheek to Uma's belly. Her ears flicked at rustling leaves. Was it the poachers? She fixed her gaze on a thicket, from which a squirrel ran past, but the movement didn't stop. An equine leg stepped out. She followed it up and found a horse sans rider. Her face lit up.

"I know that horse. He's mine," Mina said, to which Jackson looked her way, eyes judging her. She'd fucked a centaur, minotaur, a cat and dog girl, but still that horse embarrassed her, "Don't look at me that way. A lot of things happened." To which he huffed.

"He doesn't believe you," Uma snickered.

Mina rolled her eyes, but kept her attention on Jackson, and his lack of company, "Where's Li?"

He snorted and went back through the bushes. Uma trotted after him with Mina still hanging from her middle, softening cock gradually sliding from her depths on a tide of seed. Beyond the greenery, a crumbled form caught her attention. Untying her cloak, Mina fell to the ground with a wet plop, then scrambled to Li's body.

"She's still breathing," Mina sighed and checked the area, noticing blood splatters around, but no bodies. She flipped Li over, no sign of injury, so it wasn't her blood. Then the poachers must still be out there. Picking her up, she laid her across Jackson's back and took the reigns. Li was incredibly light, despite her curves on par with Mina's own.

"We should leave her," Uma said, shuffling between hooves and crinkling her nose, "She doesn't smell right. Like death."

Mina sniffed as well, but caught no such aroma, "I couldn't have rescued you without her. It's the least we can do."

Uma shrugged and let Mina climb back on. Sunlight beamed through treetops, casting warmth on their journey as the beaten path came to light, which meant the village couldn't be far. As suspected, sounds of civilisation reached them, then sights of houses and travellers. The centaur hid within a dense group of trees. Li jerked awake not a second after and pulled her cowl back over her face.

With any luck their supplies from a few days ago would still be in place. They'd need them, neither Mina or Li had many funds left, and theft wasn't something either wanted to resort to. Heading back down, Li led the way, since she remembered the inn they were supposed to stay at. Few people had visited, leaving their room untouched, though the keeper demanded they pay for at least a night in recompense.

"It's been so long," Mina said after flopping onto the bed, the scent of soap filled her nostrils, mixed with the rich wood around her. Just how long had she gone without a proper bath, without warm, sudsy water on her skin? Instead, she'd spent a long time covered in semen, be it hers or someone else's. Though she didn't smell anything, Mina knew she must reek.

"The inn has a bath if you'd like to wash off," Li said, nose wrinkled, though she had a teasing grin.

"We shouldn't keep Uma waiting too long."

"You won't need that long. Besides, you saved her life. I think she'll wait."

Mina didn't want to argue. Much as her journey was important, leaving her humanity behind didn't sit well, and bathing might be one of the few ties that remained. Nor did she think Uma or Jackson would appreciate her scent after much longer. If only the centaur could be with her. Uma deserved a good bath after what she went through.

"Thanks again," Mina said on her way out.

"What for? I was just repaying my debt."

"You didn't have to help. And most people wouldn't aid a Monster Futa," Mina explained, "I'll see you after the bath, unless... you want to join me?" Unsubtle as the invitation was, Li blushed and shook her head. Mina just smiled and left for the bath, which she found was private. No one would discover her body there.

She stripped off and stretched all her limbs, tails included. The water was already heated and steam filled the room. Mina let out a languid moan as she sank in, ripples caressing and massaging her skin. They splashed against her balls, licked at her folds and teased her cock head. If not for the morning fun with Uma, she'd be erect. She hoped Uma stayed with her. Li seemed eager to go her own way, and Jackson only provided so much company.

"Not to mention the sex," Mina giggled. She didn't know why Uma's seed hadn't affected her like the others did, but she wasn't about to question it either. As her mind drifted, a new, familiarly lurid warmth filled her abdomen and poured into her sexes. Her hand gripped her shaft, while the other dove underneath. It'd take too long for her erection to pass without release.

Then the heat spiked, forcing her upright with a hoarse gasp, "Oh no..."

Li crept along the ground, eyes fixed to the horse and Monster. In her bag, she was prepared for the journey ahead, more so than ever with Mina's strange compass. She checked and, as expected, it pointed straight to the creature. This would make her hunt far easier. Once she had the power needed, all these Monsters would fall into myth. Where they belonged.

Mixed emotions played as her silent footfalls neared her target. Even her own ears didn't pick them up, despite her augmented senses, however each were the product of Monsters. Their essence empowered her, yet she loathed them. Once this was over, she'd take her own life. And Mina's? No, that one could perhaps be helped. Unless she fell too far, then Li would spare her. It wasn't Mina's fault what befell her. These things were responsible for corrupting her.

"You really don't mind me joining you?" Uma asked the horse. Of course a Monster would understand beasts. The horse snorted, which caused the creature to chuckle, "She really is something."

This thing wanted to accompany Mina? The girl was already so corrupted, anything more would be too much. Li drew her dagger, its grip icy on her skin, and darted in. Drops of Monster blood splashed a tree. Jackson whinnied as Uma kicked, but the blow had been struck, her end assured. A gleaming gash ran along the centaur's rump, shining through the foliage as Li was flung through it. She caught herself and charged back in.

"Why?" Uma's voice wavered between reality, then was gone, nothing but an echo condensed into the specks floating into Li's weapon, slowly filling with that foul liquid. Jackson stomped about in a panic, but calmed when the light bounced off Li's blade. Smart horse, she thought and leapt astride, then kicked him into a strong gait. She pulled out the compass; Northwest. Without it, she doubted Mina would follow. This quest was Li's to bare.

Mina scrambled to get dressed and back to her room. Anyone that saw her made way, grimacing at her grunts of pain, but they at least didn't notice the changes taking place. Concealed by the door, she curled over, sweat and water dripping from her skin. She shed her cloak, watching her body, and prayed it wouldn't be too drastic.

Her muscles hardened and pumped up. Not much, enough to make a difference, while her cock lurched to erection as shadows seemed to course across its length, layering until its flesh turned black. Mina gasped and held onto it, feeling the skin thicken into a leathery texture. Veins throbbed against her hands, as if to dislodge them, while the head flattened into a broad mushroom shape. Fine hairs sprouted along her balls, instantly soaked by her snatch, and took on the same tone as the cock.

She squeezed as the sensations reached her hands. Mina yanked them away and stared at her nails, which darkened to resemble hooves. Mercifully, she kept all digits and the change didn't spread further, then she clapped them over her mouth. It felt too full, like something wanted out. She gave in and watched, aghast, as her tongue unfurled halfway to her chest. It had to be long as a horse's.

Cracking sounds splintered through her ears as her face joined the changes. It was over a second later, but felt the most dramatic. Her face had elongated, not enough for most to notice, but the scrutinous would see. The fire spread out into every corner of her body, joined by a sensation of pins and needles jabbing at her, before slipping away. Mina stood on quivering legs. The floor was lower than before.

"That... that-that wasn't so bad," she said, then looked around. Where was Li? Only one rucksack was on the bed. No... She rummaged through, tossing aside food and water. None of it mattered. Where was the compass? Li couldn't have taken it. She had no reason to, seeing as she couldn't know what it was for. Even if she did, why would she need it?

"It's gone," Mina said into the empty bag. A spurt of fury possessed her hand, which slammed into the bed, snapping the frame. She had to get it back. But if Li had taken it, then she must be long gone, no chance of catching up. Unless she got back to Jackson, though nothing guaranteed Li hadn't stolen him as well. Uma was her best chance.

"What's going on in here?!" The innkeeper demanded, not knocking as they barged in. Mina reacted to the threat on instinct, leaping at and kicking the keeper away. They crashed into a wall, leaving an imprint behind, and slumped down, unconscious. She hoped. Before she could check, other faces appeared and glanced at her. All their eyes widened, before backing away as if she were a feral dog. Once out of side, they ran. It wouldn't be long before someone braver came along and attacked.

Mina gathered up her scattered rations and clothes, then leapt from the window. She landed in a rainfall of glass and darted down the street, one hand on her hood and the other shoving people aside. Shouts reached her of a Monster in the town, joined by ones accusing her. By then, however, she was out.

"Uma?!" Mina called once she was safely hidden. She was near where the centaur had waited, the familiar scents told her so, yet Uma was nowhere to be seen. Neither was Jackson. Li must've taken him. What about Uma? Li couldn't have killed her, she wasn't that type of person. Was she? Mina didn't know her from a stranger beyond their shared anatomy.

She found the horse tracks, along with a single splatter of blood. Uma's blood. Mina dropped to her knees, heaving breaths, while she forced her confusion down. It could wait. First, she needed to consider her options. Maybe her parents would take her in and hide her. Secluded, deprived of the world, with nothing but her own pleasure to pass the time for the rest of her life. They might refuse her regardless.

Perhaps Jules could reverse the changes with the semen she'd collected thus far, but it wasn't certain. If the people saw her, they'd chase her from town, or kill her. It didn't matter that she wasn't fully a Monster, or that she'd lived among them all her life. Did she really have any other choice but to keep going?

If Li knew what the compass was for, then she might be after another Monster. Their goals aligned in that regard, though she didn't know Li's reasons, which meant Mina just needed to find one and wait for her. If she was lucky, the Monster would be one she wanted as well. The gourd was still with her, which meant the quest could be fulfilled.

There was nothing else to be done. Aside become a hermit and wander around in secrecy. No, she wouldn't let that be her fate. Mina had come further than she ever expected. Her quest was halfway over, and she'd give up there? So long as she had the gourd, she could finish. It didn't matter how long it took, she refused to let it end because of a mishap.She owed herself that much, even without Samuel as a factor.

"I'm going to finish this. Fuck the odds," Mina said and took stock. One step at a time and eventually she'd finish. Her body wasn't that different; a little taller, muscles better defined, particularly her chest and thighs, and a larger, inhuman cock. The clothes were tighter, but her cloak worked well as ever, she just needed care around humans. People were still searching for her in town, so Mina went around.

Then it was just following the path for however long it took. Nights came and went, and Mina continued. Travellers would offer her rides, but she kept her head low and refused. Anyone that saw her face would know what she'd become.

She hadn't expected to miss Jackson so much. Not because he carried her, but the company, even if it was from a horse. All that broke the tedium was her libido, forcing her off paths and deep into trees, where no one would see her cock. With her new size, it didn't take much to cram it into her mouth. The equine-head filled every square inch, flattening her wriggling tongue, and slamming her with flavour. So much headier than before.

She pushed lower until it popped into her throat. Gooey pre-cum was chugged down her gullet into her stomach, radiating heat, and fuelled the pleasure of her cock. Sitting down, she folded her legs to press her feet into the balls, soft furs tickling her soles, while her hands circuited every inch of her new stallion-dick. The spines and knot were the best parts.

When her fingers so much as grazed either, she moaned. As her lips worked down, the first cycle of spines got inside. It was so fucking good when they hooked on her lips as she pulled back. For a brief moment, she forgot all that happened and just enjoyed sucking and stroking her prick, and massaging her balls with her feet. Thicker gushes of pre rained down her oesophagus and stuck to the passage. Signs of orgasm encroached before long.

Her knot inflated, nerves rising to the surface. Mina grabbed it, squeezing tight around the rock-like mass, while her sack trembled in preparation. The knot warmed under her touch, hardening and swelling, before it shrank, the added mass moving up her shaft in an obscene bulge. Another followed just inches behind. They forced her jaw wider, then exploded from the tip on a direct line to her belly.

Streaks of milk launched from her jealous tits. Her biceps squeezed them around her cock, just piling pleasure upon pleasure, ascending toward bliss just as the first gush reached her stomach. Already filled with pre, the organ reached capacity and bloated. The second spray hit and forced it past her tits in size, with several more incoming. She sucked and squeezed throughout it all.

"I really shouldn't keep drinking this stuff," Mina said once it was over, and wiped an errant rope of cum from her lip. Without thought, she sucked it down, "Fuck, I'm delicious."

That was her routine. Usually in the mornings and midday, she masturbated, and again at night before eating. Despite coming from her own body, Mina's semen was filling, and oddly nutritious. At least she hadn't noticed any weakness. She didn't have much food either, so until push came to shove, it was the better option. So it continued for days on end.

Four days since Li stole her compass, she came to a lake not long after dawn. Daylight glistened off the water, stillness personified by the lack of a breeze, with the only breaks coming from the birds and fish. Mina came to the edge and sat down, removing her shoes to dip her feet in with a sigh. Looking out and smelling the air, clean of people and sex, she could unwind. Any reprieve from her worries were spent in a fugue of pleasure. Now she had a moment without any of that.

No one around either. It had been a while since she truly relaxed, and her cock was covered in dried spit and cum, its smell defiling the scenery. Mina didn't sense anything dangerous in the vicinity, the fish all seemed placid, and she wanted a change. Setting her clothes aside, she dove into the water. Her breasts were so buoyant they floated after she surfaced.

"This is so nice," Mina said, reclining in the water to stare at the clear sky. In many ways, she preferred it to the bath. No soap or hot water, but it was serene. Part of her wished she could stay there, floating without concern, only existing in calm. All the problems just seemed to wash away, like delicate, unseen hands caressed her. They focused on her cock, coaxing it partway to erection, before Mina noticed and moved away. She ducked under the surface, looking for the cause.

Nothing. Her ears stood alert, however, flicking toward even the faintest noise. There was something unnatural present.

She returned to land, claws at the ready and tails prickling. Something was in the water, she was certain, however no sign gave it away. A Monster? No hint that Li was around, so it didn't seem likely, unless she'd somehow reached one first. It could've been a random school of fish, but the touches were too deliberate, and her instincts agreed. What kind of Monster lived in the water?

A bubble broke the surface. She stepped back and watched it as more followed, before a pair of eyes appeared, each a gleaming cobalt, followed by the faint outline of a face. It firmed up, details coming to life, while the shoulders followed and a hand reached onto land to pull itself out. A humanoid body flopped onto grass, its eerie gaze studying Mina as the shape solidified.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12