Quest for the Goddess Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers

All he needed to do was wait for his erection to go down. He tried thinking unsexy thoughts, but no matter what he thought of, it twisted into a perverse fantasy that, if anything, hardened his cock. Perhaps it was the fireflies, stinging his flesh into a fever of endless need.

Whatever it was, he was hard, and the hole that trapped him felt just too good, so tight, so wet, so utterly fuckable, again. Maybe if he came again, his erection would subside. It was worth a shot. And if that failed, he could always call for help.

Which would be humiliating.

Better to fuck the tree again, and again and again, if necessary. His erection couldn't last forever - could it?

*

Grigory was lost in thought, remembering the time he had fucked his pregnant sister after surreptitiously drugging her husband. The fool had been dead to the world in the same bed, oblivious to his wife's cries of ecstasy as Grigory treated her like the slut she was, using her mouth, her ass, and of course the vagina that was mere days away from being stretched more than any cock could manage.

"My husband's a pussy," she'd confided earlier. "I want him to use me like a dirty slut, but he only wants to worship me."

"I can help you with that," Grigory had said, blatantly undressing her with his eyes.

"No. I am faithful to him," she said, but added enigmatically: "I have this fantasy where I am raped while my husband sleeps next to me..." She shrugged. "Just a fantasy, of course."

How could he deny her? She'd woken in the night as he first gagged her and then ordered her onto her hands and knees. He'd worn a mask and a device to disguise his voice, and her initial panic had been quite genuine, but as his fingers stroked her clit she moaned with lust and was soon undeniably wet. The way she had thrust her hips back to take his unprotected cock deep inside her dispelled any doubts of her willing participation.

He had unloaded deep in her cunt, right at the entrance to her womb, before making her suck his dick clean - she'd sucked him like a pro, taking him deep in her throat - but he hadn't wanted to come in her mouth. Instead he took her in the ass, the way she always used to like it, back before she got married. A long, slow, anal fuck until they climaxed together.

Grigory slipped and fell into a thick, slimy pool. The covering of leaves and twigs and dirt had concealed it from his inattentive eyes. It was deep enough that he couldn't feel the bottom, and approximately round and several metres across. "Help!" he cried as he struggled to stay afloat.

He forced himself to be calm, to stop struggling. Maybe he could swim to the edge, catch a root, drag himself out. The stink of the pool was overpowering, intoxicating, and horrifyingly familiar. The consistency too, viscous, slippery. Even the colour, beneath the surface layer of dirt and detritus.

Cum. A phenomenal quantity, as if thousands of men had stood in a tight circle, jerking for hours. "Help!" he shrieked. "Get me the fuck out of here!"

But that wasn't the worst of it. There was something in the cum, something alive, brushing against him, caressing him. An insubstantial something that his hands couldn't grasp, though the pressure against his cock felt exactly like lips, a tongue, a very human mouth. Another sucked at a nipple, fingers teased his ass.

Always the edge of the pool was just out of reach, the roots tantalisingly close. Dmitry came running through the trees. "Take my hand," he said, reaching out, but Grigory's hand was slick with cum.

Grigory squealed as the fingers penetrated him, as cum filled his ass and worked its way deeper, squirming through his insides. It was more than fluid, less than flesh. It could not be denied.

The alternating pressure and suction on his cock was exquisite. He fought uselessly against the building tension, squirming frantically, accidentally swallowing a mouthful of cum as he reached out desperately to Dmitry.

Dmitry recoiled in disgust as Grigory climaxed, his body contorting with pleasure as his cum was added to the pool that possessed him. "Help me!" Grigory pleaded, but Dmitry turned away.

For a while, Grigory continued to struggle, but the pool denied him victory, and was soon sucking and fucking him with renewed vigour, and he surrendered to its mastery as he climaxed again within its milky embrace.

*

Haydar and Gani shared a terrible fate, though they were caught in different snares. A net wrapped around Haydar, sweeping him aloft, while a rope looped about Gani's ankle and dangled him upside down.

Warrior women appeared after a while. Armed with spears, and armoured in bronze and leather, they escorted the bound Turks to a fortified village deep in the forest.

There were no men, and no children, only women, maybe two dozen, all clearly warriors by their well toned bodies. Muscular they were, but undeniably feminine, with long, black tresses and dark eyes. Voluptuous too, with large, beautiful breasts that Haydar and Gani itched to touch.

The women seemed equally curious about their new catch, pinching the two men and poking them, pointing and laughing at their flat chests and tiny nipples, and the cocks that jutted out stiffly, tips glistening with precum.

There was no shared language between the women and the men, nor trust or pity either. The men's wrists were kept firmly bound behind them, fastened to rings in the stone wall. The women discarded their armour and sang and danced, and grabbed each other to kiss passionately while their hands sought intimate pleasures.

The men whimpered with an aching need, their cocks hard as rock and their balls swollen now to the size of tennis balls. Before them was an orgy of tits and ass and pussy, and all they could do was watch.

A table was brought, and another, and cushions were laid. Two women eyed the men with scepticism as they positioned themselves and lay back, parting their legs to reveal pussies wet and ready to be fucked. Haydar and Gani laughed with joy, grinning at each other as their ropes were loosened.

They leapt to work, burying their cocks in pussy and pounding away furiously as the women responded with equal enthusiasm. What joy it was! So tense with need were they that Gani lasted barely a minute, and Haydar little longer. They yelled triumphantly as they came, their cocks spurting great quantities of cum.

But they were not permitted to relax. With gestures that couldn't be misunderstood, the gathered women urged them on, and they set to work again.

Faster, they urged. Faster!

The men, still recovering from their tremendous orgasms but nonetheless hard and able, obeyed reluctantly - until a whip cracked against their thighs, driving them to a greater effort.

For hours they laboured, the cruel sting of the whip unrelenting, pussy after pussy presented for fucking. They wept tears of exhaustion, drained by climax after climax, though their cocks stayed resiliently hard and their balls worked overtime to produce fresh cum for each sweet Amazon pussy.

Until it was done. Finished. They collapsed to the ground, muscles screaming from the abuse, thighs and cheeks burning from the lash, balls aching, cocks drooping in a blissful cessation of the day's long torment of lust.

"What of tomorrow?" Gani wondered aloud, as he yielded to unconsciousness.

"I dread to think," Haydar whispered back.

*

Asim awoke feeling both refreshed and restless. He felt tense with need, aroused by an erotic dream that, on waking, horrified him. He had dreamed that Rauf was fucking him, and that he - Asim - had loved it, had urged Rauf to take him harder, and deeper. Rauf's fierce passion had excited him, and waking had robbed him of the orgasm that had been building. Most disturbing of all, however, was that in this dream Asim had been a woman, Rauf's hard, thick cock thrusting into his wet, eager pussy, stretching his vagina wonderfully.

A horrible dream - and yet he wished he could close his eyes and recapture it, finish it, reach the climax he needed now.

He reached down to stroke his aching cock, and screamed. There was no cock! Only the wet, tender folds of an aroused pussy. Shocked completely awake, he sat up and stared down at his body, his very female body.

A very sexy body, true, lithe, curved, big-breasted. He had often wondered what it would be like to have breasts, but this was not the way to find out.

Hairless too, not even a suggestion of hair in crotch or armpits, though long chestnut hair cascaded down about his shoulders. "No!" he cried, and flinched at the high pitch of his voice.

Rauf was watching him through half-open eyes, with a frown of confusion. At least, Asim assumed the woman was Rauf, though the difference was extreme. "Rauf?" he queried.

"Yes. Who are you?" At the sound of his - her? - new feminine voice, Rauf started. Echoing Asim's earlier reaction, Rauf sat and studied his new body in amazement. "What the fuck?"

Asim pointed at the vulval spring that gushed as copiously as before. "Magic water," he guessed.

Rauf nodded. His gaze shifted to something behind Asim, and with a terrified scream he scrambled to his feet and fled.

Asim turned to see a monster towering over him. A bull-headed minotaur with a huge, rampant cock. He backed away hurriedly, tried to find his feet, but the minotaur snatched him up by his ankles and lifted him up, ignoring Asim's screams and struggles.

A tattoo on the minotaur's thigh caught his eye. A mermaid with Cyrillic script, identical to the one that Russian had. "Alex?" he said. "Is that you?"

The minotaur snorted something affirmative, and lowered Asim onto all fours and knelt behind him. "It's me! Asim!"

Asim's panic was washed away by the incredible sensation of the huge cock pressing against his pussy. The memory of his dream, how good it had felt to have a cock in him. He moaned with a sudden lust and pressed back against the soft, bulbous head, guiding it with his hand into his vagina.

The minotaur's huge, muscular hands grabbed hold of his hips and held tight as the cock thrust in, and Asim screamed. This was nothing like the dream! "Stop!" he screamed, sure that he was about to be torn open by the monstrous invader, but the minotaur ignored him, driving even deeper into Asim's virgin pussy. "No!" Asim cried. "No!"

He no choice but to endure it. Somehow it didn't break him, and after a few strokes it didn't even seem particularly painful anymore. But it was intense. He felt impossibly stretched, repeatedly, and the friction sent delicious vibrations through his clit.

Asim climaxed abruptly, his vagina clenching with exquisite pleasure about the hard cock that hammered into him like an industrial tool. "Fuck!" he cried. "Fuck!" This was so much better than anything he had experienced as a man. His whole body thrummed with the pleasure it.

The minotaur was far from finished, but Asim allowed himself to enjoy it. "Yes!" he cried as he thrust back in time, wanting to take even more of that magnificent length inside him. "Yes!"

Again he climaxed, and again. Multiple orgasms blending into one continuous state of bliss. If this was what it was like to be a woman, he was more than willing to sacrifice his manhood.

How long they fucked he didn't know, but the minotaur finally drove himself to a glorious climax. Asim screamed with delight as a seemingly endless stream of cum jetted deep inside him, more and more, until it was flowing down his thighs in great, creamy streams.

Asim whined with discomfort as the minotaur withdrew, leaving an aching emptiness behind. A hand grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head to the semi-erect monster that had just deflowered him. Asim yielded reluctantly, licking the shaft clean of cum, and then the head, which continued to dribble cum for several minutes.

It wasn't as unpleasant as he expected, but as his mouth worshipped cock and cum continued to leak from his ravished pussy, he couldn't help feeling like a cheap whore.

And the worst thing about that, was that he liked it.

When the minotaur lay back and closed his eyes, Asim crept away and fled into the forest.

*

Alex smiled. He had claimed the foolish girl and she was his now. The forest would keep her safe for him until he wanted her again.

*

Dmitry smiled too. He had watched the whole thing through the trees, jealous of Alex's new cock - but not of the bullish transformation. Clearly there was hope, however, that something in this accursed forest would give him what he wanted.

But disappointed too. Dmitry had spied the two women talking, and had been creeping towards them when the minotaur arrived, attracted no doubt by the scream that had alerted Dmitry.

After hours of searching the forest, narrowly escaping the Amazons' traps and staying well clear of their fortress, he was tired of having nothing but his hand to ease the constant pressure in his oversized balls.

The women were gorgeous. Even if they had been Asim and Rauf before, he would gladly have fucked them both. It frustrated him that his Rose had escaped somehow. Whether she had turned to stone or merely been replaced by a statue, he had a sense that others in the group had fucked her.

He was sure of it. And he'd make sure she suffered for it. Maybe he'd fuck her sister in front of her. Maybe her mother too.

No point chasing after Asim. After taking that monster of a cock, her cunt would be too loose for him. Though he supposed her mouth and ass would do. But Rauf...

Rauf would still be a virgin, sweet and tight. Perfect for him. And it was easy to follow her trail.

He checked the map. It was getting easier to interpret, especially knowing now where the spring was and the fortress. Rauf had run towards the heart of the forest, where the markings were densest. At the very centre was the drawing of a cock that had excited his interest in the map.

If Rauf was going there, he was happy to follow. No doubt there were traps and monsters to avoid, and better that Rauf should encounter them first.

*

Arkady woke from a slumber. He felt all wrong, itchy all over, and the smell of grapes lingered like a bad hangover. He had devoured them! Become drunk on them! Until he crashed onto the earth, laughing hysterically at his awful fate to be trapped beneath the mountain.

All because of Dmitry and his sick obsession.

Fucking Dmitry. Someone should give him a good fucking. Treat him like the bitch he was. Just because his dad was a psycho billionaire, he thought he could treat the whole world like shit.

"I'll fuck him myself, if I find him," he muttered, struggling to his feet.

That weren't actually feet. No wonder he could barely stand. His legs were twisted and covered in fur, and his feet were hooves.

Arkady sniggered. Not because of his legs, which somehow didn't seem so wrong, but because his cock had taken on porn-star-sized proportions. He had been merely average before, and not unhappy with it, but he couldn't deny the pleasure of this superior specimen. "Dmitry is going to be so jealous."

It was difficult to walk. He lurched from tree to tree, catching his balance with his hands, but gradually it became easier, almost natural.

Something else had changed also. The forest's scents were rich, and though it was all so new and unfamiliar, there were things he could identify with ease. Such as the pools of cum that dotted the forest, one of which contained a twitching Grigory lost in weary pleasure, or the splash of cum on a stone that told him Dmitry had paused for a bit of relief.

An irregular thumping aroused his curiosity, and that was how he discovered Fasil, crying tears of exhaustion as his cock pulsed orgasmically. Cum trailed from the hole in the tree down to a pool at Fasil's feet.

"Help me!" Fasil begged. "Please! It won't let me go!"

But the sight of Fasil helpless and exposed was too much for Arkady to resist. He pressed up against Fasil's back and thrust his new cock into Fasil's tight ass.

Fasil screamed. "What are you doing! Stop it!"

Arkady ignored him, pulling out only to thrust in harder. "It's so long since I fucked a man," he said. "Relax, Fasil. Let yourself enjoy it. Isn't this better than fucking a tree?"

"I'm not gay!"

"So? You don't have to be gay to enjoy this. Don't worry. I won't tell if you don't."

*

Fasil wanted to protest more, but to his eternal shame, he was starting to enjoy it. The friction that had been pure pain to begin with was making him shiver with pleasure, helped along by his own cock fucking the cum-drenched hole in the tree.

He felt utterly helpless and grotesquely used, but relieved also that this was being done against his will. It did feel good. Very good. It was completely wrong, but he couldn't stop it.

He tried to resist the climax that he could feel building within him. As long as he didn't come, he could call it rape, and claim not to have enjoyed it. And besides, he loved these moments before orgasm, when nothing in the world mattered but the pleasure.

But it wasn't easy. Arkady used him long and hard, sometimes with short quick thrusts, sometimes with deep powerful thrusts. Fasil whimpered as he fought against the tension that threatened to break him.

And it was all in vain. "I'm coming," Arkady growled in his ear, and Fasil whimpered as the cock drove deeper than ever, feeling harder and thicker than ever, and cum erupted with such force that all Fasil's efforts were for nothing.

He cried out with pleasure as he climaxed, his own cock convulsing and spurting cum into the imprisoning tree while his ass contracted about the beautiful cock dancing in his ass. A long orgasm, superior to any in his previous experience. One he hoped to experience again, and again. However wrong it was.

Arkady eased out after a minute, and spanked him playfully. "Now, don't you go anywhere..."

Laughing merrily, Arkady strode away, leaving Fasil alone with his tree. Despite the humiliation of his utter surrender, and the evidence running down his legs from his much abused ass, Fasil found himself wishing Arkady would return soon.

*

The forest was getting denser, and more like a jungle. Rauf had passed through terror to misery, and guilt over leaving Asim to that monster.

But really it was bad enough to wake up with a woman's body. Seeing a monster walking towards him with a huge erect cock had been... just too much. And now even if he'd wanted to risk going back, he had no idea where back was.

Also, he felt like he was being watched, and didn't like that he was naked. Well, he didn't like it anyway, but as a woman now he felt even more vulnerable than he had before.

To make things even worse, his body's state of arousal was extreme. Rauf's newly huge nipples were swollen and painfully sensitive, and his clit throbbed constantly. He paused from time to time, to pinch his nipples gently, and to explore the soft folds of his wet pussy, but that sense of being watched forced him to continue his lost wandering.

He knew that if he had ever seen a naked woman playing with herself, he would have assumed her to be a whore, and he would treated her as she deserved. Did that make him now a whore in need of punishment? Was this cruel transformation a divine punishment for some past error?

Maybe it was because of that woman in Istanbul? She'd been drunk and half-naked, and had cried after Rauf and Asim fucked her together, taking turns at either end. She'd wanted them to wear condoms, which of course they didn't.

Rauf fell as his foot was caught in a looping vine. He tried to work it free, but the vine was too thick to bend. How his foot got in there was a mystery.

Another snared his wrist, and this time he saw its serpentine movement, sinister and predatory. "No!" he whined, trying to pull free, while more vines coiled about him, pulling his legs apart, binding his wrists, winding about his waist.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers