Quest for the Goddess Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers

The vine's strength was phenomenal. He was helpless as it lifted him up. Thinner vines whipped against his back and thighs, and down across his breasts. He screamed as a line of fire shot through his nipples, and then thinner vines still, little thicker than a thread, circled tightly about his nipples and tugged painfully on them.

"Stop!" he cried. "Don't!"

This was a mistake. A vine darted between his parted lips, forcing his mouth open. This was different to the others, a smooth vine with a slippery, gooey coating. It tried to push into his throat, but stopped when he choked on it and tried to escape it. But it stayed in his mouth, and when he tried biting it, the taste was so bitter he nearly threw up - and the vine itself did not withdraw.

Rauf squealed suddenly as another pressed against his virgin pussy. He wriggled desperately to avoid being penetrated, but the vine followed his movements almost playfully, teasing him by pressing, then relaxing, pressing, relaxing, each time pushing a little deeper.

The vine in his mouth too, fucking him slowly as his pussy was stretched and invaded. His muffled cries for help were not answered, and his struggling served only to force the vine deeper into his vagina. After a few such attempts, he wasn't even sure if he was struggling to escape, or whether it was to feel that vine sliding into him, because the friction really soothed the itch that had tormented him for hours.

The vine's gentle fucking increased in pace and depth, and Rauf yielded to its assault. He welcomed it, moving his hips to meet the powerful thrusts, moaning with pleasure about the vine in his mouth. Without questioning why, he sucked it and licked it, as if it were a cock and he a cock-sucking whore.

Maybe he was. He had a woman's body and was getting thoroughly fucked, and was loving it.

The vine between his lips stiffened, and spat a stream of cum into his mouth. He choked on it, and it escaped to pour down his cheeks, dripping onto the forest floor.

Barely had he recovered when the vine in his cunt erupted, so much cum shooting into him that he felt it squirting out of his pussy while the vine continued fucking him gently.

Both vines withdrew, and he breathed a sigh of relief, but the vine from his pussy forced its way into his mouth, and a new, thicker vine thrust suddenly into him. There were more vines too, all around him, all apparently in a state of excitement. One shot its cum across his belly, others sent streams of it over his breasts. He could feel his hair getting heavier, no doubt slick with it.

He whimpered as a vine pushed into his ass, and wriggled furiously as it tried to fuck him, but it ignored his struggles, and he was anyway soon distracted by a fresh eruption of cum into his well fucked cunt and more in his mouth too. He managed to swallow some this time, but there was just far too much.

In the brief respite, he glanced down to see his chest and belly thickly coated in cum, his nipples still being pulled upwards by the tiny vines, sending shocks of pleasure through him with each sharp tug. The vine fucking his ass was out of sight, but the one approaching his pussy was the thickest he'd seen yet.

"No!" he pleaded. "No!"

But that was all he was allowed, a vine thrusting into his mouth, into his throat, making him gag, as cum flooded his ass without warning. And then his cunt was being stretched like never before, and every move of the vine sent sparks of pleasure through his nervous system.

He stopped fighting. Stopped caring about anything beyond the pure sensation of the moment. He sucked every vine that filled his mouth, welcomed every vine that thrust into his ass, and fucked enthusiastically with every monstrously thick vine that stretched his pussy.

Like the whore he was, he swallowed as much cum as he could - and whenever his mouth was empty, he said simply, "More. Give me more."

*

From a safe distance, Dmitry watched the vines turn Rauf into a submissive playdoll, drenched with cum that dripped into a growing pool of the stuff below. He worked himself to two orgasms, before tearing himself away from the scene. It was like a perpetual motion machine, an endlessly potent cycle of fucking and sucking.

He worked his way carefully around the area where the vines grew. It was a shame to lose the chance to fuck Rauf's gorgeous new body, but at least she'd saved him from that terrible fate. And he was close now to the centre, and to the culmination of this exhausting quest.

The forest thinned out as the ground sloped up, and as Dmitry emerged from the trees, he found himself looking up at a columned temple, small but certainly imposing. He leapt up the stone steps, but paused cautiously before passing through the columns into the relative dark of the temple.

It was bare save for a statue in the middle. Bent over, legs parted, ass and pussy exposed and leaking cum. It was just like the one they had left in the cave where he had fucked Rose on the altar. The statue really did look like her.

But there was no sign of any cock. No inscriptions, no clues, nothing. Only Rose and the drip drip drip of cum onto the marble floor.

Rose's laughter echoed through the temple. "Don't you want it? Did you come all this way for nothing?"

"I don't understand," he yelled. "What do I need to do?"

"Lick me clean! Lick every trace of cum from me."

Dmitry shook his head violently. The mere thought of it made him sick. "This is a trick," he said.

"Either lick me clean, or fuck me. The choice is yours."

An easy choice, if indeed it was one. Was it possible to fuck a statue?

He was willing to try. Positioning himself behind her, Dmitry pressed his hard cock against her even harder pussy. Expecting to fail, he pressed for entry, and slowly, slowly, he penetrated her smooth, marble cunt, aided by the lubricant of cum. She was exquisitely tight, and cold, and it was strange indeed to do it, but he was able to fuck that tight hole. His thrusts were slow and determined, and the sensation unlike anything he had ever experienced before, but it was easy to imagine the statue really was Rose.

And it was good. His climax built swiftly, his huge balls swinging beneath his cock that would soon be transformed into something more befitting him. "I'm coming," he said, grateful to finally have pussy again, even if it wasn't flesh and blood.

The tightness of her cunt made his orgasm brilliantly intense. He shuddered as he filled her marble insides with jet after jet of his warm, human cum. It seemed to go on forever, each pulse as strong as the last, until he could stand no longer and collapsed onto her and they fell together to the floor.

Dizzy, and exhausted beyond measure, Dmitry drifted off to sleep, his cock still twitching within that marble embrace.

*

How I got from the cave to the temple I have no idea. From the moment the last of the men disappeared from sight below the altar to the moment Dmitry entered the temple I had no awareness of self. Instead I journeyed with each of the men, sharing their experiences. I was Asim being fucked by a minotaur, and I was Alex fucking a gorgeous nymph. I was Fasil endlessly fucking a tree, and Rauf lost to pleasure amidst the vines. I was all of them.

And then there was only Dmitry, and me again, untouched, immobile, a statue bent over, cum leaking from my ass and pussy as Dmitry studied me.

How cruel that he had avoided all the tricks and traps of this accursed forest! If anyone deserved to suffer, it was him. I laughed to myself as a voice that sounded like mine told him to lick the cum from me - Dmitry would never do that.

And then he fucked me, his small cock feeling immense as he forced it into my marble pussy. I had no choice in the matter, but he had never felt better to me. Every thrust of his cock made me want to cry out with pleasure. I ached to move, to do something. I wanted to fuck, not just be passively used. But I was as helpless as the others as Dmitry's cock forced me to climax again and again.

When Dmitry came, his cock pulsing powerfully in my impossibly tight vagina, his cum pouring into me, it burned the coldness from my stone limbs and slowly gave me life again.

We crashed together to the floor, still coupled and convulsing in ecstasy, and we slept.

When we awoke, we had both changed forever.

*

Dmitry woke to find the temple empty. Even the statue of Rose was gone. Memory of why he was there flooded back to him, and he pushed himself up from where he was lying. Already the certainty that he was fundamentally wrong had him close to panic, and his fear was quickly confirmed. His large, heavy breasts were tipped with thick, prominent nipples, and where once had hung an inadequate cock was now a clean-shaven pussy.

"No!" he screamed. "Why?"

Rose's disembodied voice replied. "I told you what to do. I gave you a choice. You chose to deny me, and now you will pay."

Dmitry looked for the map, but there was no sign of it. He scowled, and stood. He felt weak, and short, and awkward, not used to the weight on his chest, but he faced the temple with determination. "Change me back," he demanded, and flinched at how girly he sounded.

The voice laughed. "Only Rose has the power to do that. She is nearby. But I warn you: If you climax as a woman, you will remain one forever."

Dmitry snorted his opinion of that. "I'll find her. I'll be back." He marched out of the temple and down to the edge of the forest. "Rose?" he called. He listened for a while, but heard no reply, and carefully walked through the trees, searching for vines or other threats or traps. "Rose?" he shouted. "It's me, Dmitry."

The forest was eerily quiet, save for his voice. The only movement was the fireflies that occasionally drifted down to him, stinging his flesh until his clit throbbed with need and his nipples were achingly hard. The temptation to touch himself, to relieve the awful tension, he denied, determined to find Rose and become a man again.

He nearly stumbled into a patch of vines. He retreated hastily as they whipped towards him, only to stumble into something else, long wires coated in a sticky substance. He fought to pull free, and the wires vibrated in harmony, but without tearing his skin off there was no escape. So absorbed was he in his efforts that he didn't see the spider until it was on him.

Dmitry screamed in terror as the creature dropped on him, its long slender legs unmistakable. They grabbed him and spun him round, more of the sticky wire coiling about him, cocooning him as he screamed and screamed for help.

The spider left him dangling from a low branch, and he wept with relief, but also fear. Would it be back to eat him?

And also frustration. His body was as aroused as ever, and he could do nothing about it. Hanging alone in midair, there was nothing to distract him either, and it amplified the terrible itch. No matter how he squirmed within his bindings, there was no surcease, no lessening of the tormentful need.

By the time the spider returned, Dmitry was so worn out he was almost grateful that it would soon be over. It wrapped its legs about him from behind, the large, hideous body surprisingly light, and thrust into him from behind. He screamed, utterly unprepared for this, to have his virgin pussy filled so abruptly with what felt like a huge cock.

There was nothing he could do to stop it. More worrying was that he didn't want to. For hours he had been desperate to satisfy the aching need within, and the spider's cock answered that need perfectly. It fucked him with a steady rhythm of long, slow thrusts that bumped uncomfortably against the entrance to his womb.

He could the tension mounting, building towards climax, and somehow he managed to deny it. To yield would be to give up all hope. The cock stiffened within him, and his insides tickled with the rush of cum. A dozen times the cock swelled and spat its cum inside him, until he could feel it oozing down between his bound legs as the spider climbed up into canopy above.

He could smell it too. The very distinctive smell of fresh cum, awaking an inexplicable hunger to taste it. The thought of swallowing cum had always disgusted him. He had always liked to see women swallow it, but the idea of men doing it was just sick. And despite being temporarily a woman, he had no wish to even touch the stuff.

So why did it feel so good? Why did it smell so good? Why did he wish he could have licked the spider's cock clean before it abandoned him?

There was fresh movement on the branch above him, but not the spider. "Hello, Dmitry," said Arkady. "Damn you make a pretty girl."

Dmitry wept with relief. "Arkady. Get me down from here."

Arkady grinned, and sawed through the wires with a sharp stick he had brought. "I came prepared," he explained. One by one the wires snapped, and Dmitry's cocoon dropped to the ground with a thud. Arkady dropped down beside him, landing gracefully on his hooves. "But before I release you, I think I'll finish what Mr Spider started."

"Fuck off, Arkady," Dmitry growled, but could not stop the inevitable. He howled with rage as Arkady's huge cock thrust easily into his cum-soaked cunt. Again it just felt too good and he surrendered immediately, delighting in each thrust, enjoying Arkady's harsher rhythm. Again he managed to deny himself climax, though he came dizzyingly close as Arkady's cum squirted into him.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Arkady said. He squatted by Dmitry's head and offered his cock.

Dmitry nodded, and wrapped his lips hungrily about the offered member. It was slick with cum, and still leaking more, and he couldn't get enough of it. There was just something so satisfying about it.

Arkady chuckled. "You little cumslut, Dmitry. I'm going to have so much fun with you. We all are."

*

The last tenuous connection between Dmitry and myself broke, leaving me alone with my own thoughts. I had hidden from him earlier, behind one of the columns, not really wanting a confrontation, but I guessed there was no danger of that now.

I couldn't help laughing. The man who threatened my family and kept me as his personal sex slave was now a horny little cumslut and prey to all the erotic horrors of this strange, enchanted forest. I wondered how long it would be before an orgasm robbed him of his last hope to be a man again.

He had brought us all here on his impossible quest for a divine cock, and had failed at the very end. I had come here with ten men, and now all of them were victims one way or another. Certainly none would ever return to the world above. I wasn't even sure I would.

The map did show one possible route, along what I guessed was a subterranean river. If I survived it, I would probably find myself naked in the Gulf of İzmir. Which would have been bad enough as a woman, but would be even more challenging as a woman with a huge cock.

Yes. Because what had been denied Dmitry had been given to me instead. Not balls, or anything else masculine, just a cock. A minotaur-sized cock. And, thanks to the constant menace of the fireflies, it was a very erect minotaur-sized cock. I could barely get my hands around it, and it was longer than any I'd ever seen in the world above. Erect, the tip nestled comfortably between my breasts, in easy reach of my tongue and lips.

That I could have a lot of fun with it, I didn't doubt. Especially if I stayed in the forest. But in the real world? What would people say?

"Nothing," the voice said. "They won't even see it - not unless you want them to. And if you do reveal it, they will worship you."

I stroked it lovingly. "It is a cock worthy of worship."

"It is the cock of a goddess, and you are worthy to wear it. However, you must return within seven years."

"Or?"

"You will die. But if you return, the forest will claim you, and you will have an eternity of pleasure."

An eternity of pleasure. That was certainly something to look forward to.

I stroked my new cock harder, both hands sweeping up and down along the full length of the shaft, while I kissed the head and teased the hole with my tongue. After months of pretending to worship Dmitry's small cock, it was wonderful to have this monster to play with - especially since it was the cock that Dmitry had wanted so badly for himself.

Maybe one day I would use it on him.

Harder and harder I stroked it, until my whole body seemed too tense to move at all, and with a cry of pure effort I climaxed, the cock stiffening forcefully between my hands. A great, clear, glistening stream of cum fountained from the tip as the cock jerked furiously. I gave a cry of shock as it splashed across my face, and then somehow I was laughing and coming at the same time, my cock continuing to spurt all over place, but mostly at my face.

"What a fucking mess," I said with a happy sigh as I finally caught my breath.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers