Quest For Urinary Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And later, maybe, you just might want to participate at another time” Iris interjected.

After a time, they pulled into a lot adjoining what seemed to be a large house in a fairly isolated spot. Trees surrounded the adjoining grounds, and she could see in the fading light that the building was well lit inside, and the number of parked cars suggested a gathering of several dozen people.

Her companions escorted into the house, where she was greeted immediately by a man who identified himself as Mitch. He was a man of perhaps forty five, dark haired, slender, not overly tall, and displaying a pleasant countenance and somewhat jovial demeanor.

Pauline was quickly introduced to many of the guests. She was received in a warm manner as a visiting guest, one whom it was frequently stated, they hoped would return. A bar was serving drinks, none of which she noted were alcoholic, and a buffet table was set with food.

Mitch commented on the bar. “We do not serve alcohol at our parties. That insures all of the guests are aware of what they are doing and no one is going to be unduly pressured into anything because his judgement has been numbed.”

Paula began to feel relaxed and welcome. She noted that she was easily the oldest person present, as most were evidently in their thirties and forties, only a few being younger or older. No one, however, seemed to make much of her age or her graying hair.

After an hour or so of easy relaxation with food and drink, she noticed some changes. Signs were being posted marking what were called “Game Rooms”, numbered one and two. Another sign on a door indicated the “Relief Race” would be held outside starting at ten o’clock, but prospective participants were warned to begin preparations at nine.

As she circulated, she noted some changes in the guests, themselves. The first shock took place when she noticed a female guest hang up her shirt on a coat rack, and continue to circulate in her bra. She knew the guests were not getting drunk, because of the no-alcohol rule, yet it was obvious that informality was being taken to a new level.
Between Hilda, Iris, and Mitch, she was given a tour of the facility and the events that were going on.

Hilda explained. “This is what we call an informal party, where all of the members can get in a relaxed mode and do things that are a bit unconventional- just things you wouldn’t ordinarily do in public. Next month we will probably have a Special Guest party - that‘s where the members stay more formal and the attention is focused on someone invited to be the Special Guest - we have a committee that plans a series of events for the Special Guest which the rest of us can enjoy watching! Tonight there’s no Special Guest - so it’s really just the members doing their things.

She went on. “We really do have a dress code - After nine, anyone who wants to can be topless. But no one can be totally naked before midnight, unless they are participants in one of the Game Room Events, or the Relief Race. After midnight, you don’t have to wear anything if you don’t want to. But no one has to totally undress - it’s purely optional.”

They passed a bathroom, the door of which was open. She noted a strong cord tied around the door handle, keeping it in the open position.

Hilda explained. “Another of our features of informality. There are two bathrooms here - not for men and women, though, anybody can use either. But the rule is the doors are never closed - the doors are tied open, and you have to leave them that way. There’s another rule- any time some one uses the bathroom, it has to be with someone of opposite gender! You can go in and do whatever you need to, as long as you take someone of the other gender to keep you company and watch. Also, anyone else who wants to watch is allowed to. So don’t count on any privacy in the bathroom!”

“Of course, if you are entered in the relief race you won’t be using the bathroom. But we’ll get to that later!”

In Game Room Number One, she saw three women busily tying a man to an upright post. The man, she was only slightly surprised to notice, was naked. His hands were bound behind the post. A spreader bar was being tied to his ankles, requiring him to stand with his feet perhaps thirty inches apart. His sexual equipment was prominently displayed, and the women were regulating applying light touches to his penis, apparently to keep it erect, but not stimulate him to any physical relief.

In Room Number Two, a female member was the object of attention. She was standing in the center of the room, her clothing lying at her feet, her arms raised above her head, crossed, and tied to a rope attached to a hook in the ceiling. Her legs were unrestrained, but the tension of the rope on her hands compelled her to stand very erect, leaving her little latitude to move her legs.

A group of men and women stood around, looking at her, occasionally grasping her nipples and stretching her breasts.

Paula stood and looked, both shocked and stimulated by the scene. “Why her?” she asked. “Is she being punished for something? How long will she be tied there?”

Hilda smiled. “No, she’s not being punished. She has volunteered to be the subject in this game. She will stand there twenty minutes, and then another will take her place. No one will pull her nipples hard enough to really hurt her, and anyway, she will get to do it to the next person. If she wants to, afterward, she can go into room number one and do a little teasing on the male volunteer.”

“What is the Relief Race? I don’t understand- “ Paula was interested.

“Let’s go outside. You might just love this one.”

They went out the door marked for the “Relief Race”. She could see a group of people standing around a table, indulging in a variety of liquid refreshments from assorted drink containers.

“They’re getting ready”, Hilda said. “The race is played with two teams, one of men and one of women. They have to prepare themselves by drinking a couple of liters of drinks, each. They start about nine, and about ten they’re usually ready. This is reminiscent of the old Greek Athletic Contests, where the participants had to be naked. So, as you can see, they have all stripped.”


The event was obviously popular, as a number of others had come out to watch the race. The area was outside, shielded by trees, and floodlit well. There was an open field before them, and in the distance, perhaps a hundred yards away, a barrel standing as a marker.

The naked participants, five men and five women, seemed to be getting ready. With a dark marker, each participant was labelled with a number ranging from one to five, the number being marked on his or her back, and again on his or her stomach.

“Did you ever race with a stomach full of liquid?” Hilda asked. “It does make running a bit more difficult. Of course, by now, they will all have full bladders, too. The bathrooms are off limits to them until later! Imagine how it feels to run a race with your bladder almost bursting!”

The race master began to give instructions. The five men would go first. They would run to and around the barrel, and return to the starting line. First across the line was the winner, who would be awarded the prize, which he would choose. After the prize was handled, the second race would begin, this time between the women.

“What is the prize?” Paula asked of Hilda.

“One they will really enjoy. The teams are really partners, Man number one is the partner of Woman number one, and so on. The man who wins can elect to either stand in front of the spectators and urinate, and he can let his female partner do the same. He has to make the choice. If he lets his female partner take relief instead of himself, then she does not have to run in the women’s race, but he has to continue in the next race for men. If he takes it for himself, then he no longer has to race but she does. The catch is that both of them probably have aching bladders, and everyone likes to watch the winner and see how far his gallantry will go.”

They watched the men run. The onlookers, especially the five women participants, cheered them on lustily. The men ran around he barrel, and then back to the start line. One man led the pack, and of course was given the winner’s option.

He stood a moment, his lady partner looking at him hopefully. He pointed to her. Delighted, she stepped forward, turned to face the crowd, squatted, and poured out a huge stream as she relieved her bladder in front of the onlookers.

Next, the women raced. The men found this particularly interesting, as they looked at the bouncing breasts of the running women as they rounded the barrel and dashed back to the start line. The first came to a stop, her chest heaving and her nipples shaking, as she smilingly accepted her honor. She thought a moment before making her decision, then pointed to her male partner. He stepped forward, hands behind his back, standing facing the crowd, and discharged the contents of his bladder as onlookers watched and cheered.

The races continued, as the distress of the participants grew more severe and more obvious. The next male winner chose to take the relief himself, to the chagrin of his lady, who would have very much liked the relief..

Finally there were only one man and one woman left unrelieved. The race was over; they were the losers. They were made to stand back to back, as a rope was fastened around their waists binding them together. Thus bound, they were to walk the length of the course, with promise of relief when the reached the start line. After several false starts, because they stumbled and tripped each other, they finally made it. They stood, still bound, urinating in unison while the crowd watched, before being released.

Mitch joined Paula as she observed the end of the Relief Race incident.

“Did you like it?” he asked of her.

Paula hardly knew how to respond. Games of this type were new to her. She had never watched such activities before. She nodded, and showed Mitch an affirming smile.

“It will soon be midnight. Some of the guests will be adjusting their attire. You are aware of the rules?”

“Yes,” Paula indicated. “I am aware. Right now, though, I am not sure I am ready to participate - however, I will surely watch. However-” her voice trailed off.

“Is there something you need?” Mitch asked her.

“Frankly, yes. After watching all that activity, and the relief of all those bladders, I need to use the bathroom. I understand the rules require that I have a male escort?”

Mitch nodded. “Yes, that is part of it. Can I assist?”

“Yes - would you be my escort?” Paula asked.

“I should be honored!” Mitch replied.

They made their way to one of the open, well lit bathrooms. Paula entered, a bit hesitantly. She looked at Mitch, as though she did not quite know what to do.

“I can’t show you how, Pauline”, he said in an amused way, “You should know that on your own!”

She nodded, almost blushing. Slowly, she unfastened her slacks. Nervously, she slipped them down. Then, as she seated herself on the toilet, she slipped down her underwear. He stood in front of her, clearly watching the proceedings. She also saw another man behind him, also interested.

“I haven’t been doing this with an audience”, she noted. “It may take me a bit!”

It did take her a while, but eventually the sound of her stream made itself known. She looked up at Mitch, not really knowing what to say. What kind of conversation to do conduct while you are urinating, she thought.

When her stream ended, she took a bit of paper and, almost out of habit, wiped herself. She drew up her clothing, flushed the toilet, and stood fastening her slacks.

“Next event?” she asked him.

They walked back through the house, socializing with the guests. She saw many of the women now in panties and bras, some in just panties. Several men were in just underpants, their erections in some cases quite noticeable. She was impressed with the civility and decorum which seemed to prevail, despite the increasing state of undress.

At midnight, Iris came up to them. “The witching hour! Now I can truly be informal!” she observed, slipping her last piece of underwear from her body. Naked, she looked at Paula and Mitch.

“Pauline”, she addressed Paula, “I hope this is not making you feel uncomfortable. I don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed at all, now; I just feel released. I can enjoy being looked at for awhile. You don’t have to do it, but think about it. You just might like it!”

Paula was thinking. Mitch had not disrobed at all, perhaps out of concern for Paula’s feelings.

The party, despite the increasing evidence of nudity, became quieter than before. People sank into social conversation, only occasionally making reference to each other’s private parts, or touching them.

At length, Mitch got to the obvious point.

“Pauline, do you feel safe here? Were you afraid of what might happen to you?”

“No, not now. I am not quite sure what I felt. But I liked it - I was seeing things I had only daydreamed about.”

“Would you like to come back?”

“As a visiting guest, another time?” Paula asked.

“As our Special Guest, if you are up to it. You would make an excellent Special Guest.” Mitch was enthusiastic, as usual.

“You mean, where everyone else would be, shall we say, more formal, and I would get the special treatment?”

“Absolutely. Would you like that?”

“Mitch, I do have limits. I rather liked the games, especially the bladder restraint that went into the Relief Races. I could take some urinary restraint, and some physical distress, perhaps like the girls in Room Number Two, but - I wouldn’t want to be penetrated, and I wouldn’t want to be hurt in any way that would show up later.”

“Your limits, Pauline, would have absolute respect!”

“I am, after all, Mitch, an older woman. I hope I could handle it as well as those that are younger, but, well, I must be sure of my limits!”

“You would be wonderful, Pauline. Wonderful!”.

Their conversation went on a bit. She determined the date for the next event. Obviously Mitch would like her to be the Special Guest for that, but she wasn’t sure. They left it that she would let him know in the next few days.

It was well after midnight when the first guests began to leave. Hilda approached Paula and asked if she was coming to the time she wanted to leave. After a short time, she made her farewells, and left the house to return to Iris’s car. By now Iris had regained her clothing, and one looking at her would not have guessed that she was cavorting in the altogether a few minutes earlier.

The women dropped Paula at her hotel door. She thanked them and went in.

She returned home on Saturday. By Monday she had made her decision. A simple e-mail went to Mitch.

“I will be the Special Guest next month. I will be at the same hotel as before. Call me Paula Guest.”


Chapter 6

The Ordeal


The appointed day had arrived. Paula had arranged a business trip for the day before, Thursday.. She had good reason to be in the area. Before leaving home she had told Stan she would be back Sunday morning, remaining a bit longer so as to achieve the lower fares available if she stayed Saturday night. She explained that her Thursday and Friday events would be a bit exhausting, and she didn't want to tire herself further by having to travel late Friday night. She would wait until Sunday morning to give herself a comfortable rest, and easy trip, and save fare at the same time. It seemed plausible. No one questioned her reasoning. She let it go at that.

As it worked out, she was finished by noon on Friday. Her instructions from Mitch had been to look for a note of instructions at her hotel, and to be ready for her guest appearance Friday evening. She was told it would be a long night, so she had planned to allow herself Saturday (or what might be left of it) to recover from the event, the travel home Sunday morning. So far, it was working well.

She returned to her hotel about two Friday afternoon. As she stopped at the front desk, she inquired, "Is there any message for me? Paula Manzoni, Room 512. Or, excuse me, it might be addressed to Paula Guest - that was my maiden name". The clerk looked around a bit, then came up with an envelope. "Yes, mam. This was left for Paula Guest this morning. We didn't have anyone by that name, so we held it. You say that's you?"

"Yes. I used to use that name professionally, so I get mail that way at times. Thanks."

Her heart was racing a bit as she took the envelope to her room. She locked the door, sat down, and opened it carefully. She then read:

"Dear Paula:

Please call me at the number below, to confirm that you are here and still want to go ahead with being our Special Guest. You know what this entails, so I won't elaborate further. We have an exciting time planned for you, and we just need to be sure you are still ready and want to participate. After you have confirmed you willingness, here's what you are to do.

You will probably want to wear a dress. It would be quite appropriate, but please don't wear stockings or pantyhose. Otherwise, select a dress or something with a skirt and appropriate underwear as you prefer. You will not need a hat or a belt. Wear no jewelry, no earrings, no accessories. Do not carry a purse - you will not need anything. If you want to carry a phone number or something like that, carry it in a dress pocket or fasten it in your dress. We want you carrying nothing. Do not eat before leaving the hotel, and we suggest you drink lightly, if at all. Be in the lobby at 6:30 P.M. A taxi will arrive to pick you up and bring you to our party. You will be paged as 'Paula Guest' when it arrives. You will need no fare - it will be paid by your hosts. We will also see that you are returned to the hotel after our party. Leave your room key at the desk. Carry nothing, except your courage! You will need it! See you tonight."

At the bottom was a local phone number. She hesitated a while, then, nervously dialed it. A female voice answered. Paula began, "This is Paula Guest - I have a note..." The voice on the other end interrupted, excitedly. "Paula! we're delighted. You will be with us tonight?" "Yes, I will", Paula answered, quite nervous. Her response was acknowledged with, "Then look for your pickup at 6:30. We can hardly wait! See you tonight. Bye!"

Paula could hardly rest all afternoon. What had she got herself into? Well, she was determined to see it through. The very fact that she was facing some unknown event was exciting to her, and she knew she would be the focus of some terribly demanding activities that would test her endurance, probably embarrass and somewhat torment her, and surely would make demands on her bladder. She felt both fearful of what would happen, but confident that she take the treatment they would give her.

She tried to rest, but the excitement made it difficult. Around five o'clock she began preparing herself. She showered, carefully checked and brushed her gray hair, grooming herself carefully. She choose a simple black dress, with the length just below the knee. Beneath it she wore her white bra and panties and a white half slip. As she dressed, she wondered how much of her clothing she would keep on through the evening. Strongly she suspected it would not be everything she now was putting on.

Following instructions, she tucked a small note with her address, hotel, and room number into a small pocket in her dress. She wore no jewelry, no watch, and only a single clip in her hair. She left her purse behind. Carrying only her room key, she went down to lobby at 6:20. Leaving the key at the desk, she sat down and waited.