Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue. I'm not used to anyone touching me there, but I need protection from the sun," she confessed. She was determined to be brave. She spread her legs and gave him complete access to her lower body.

Ted noticed her movement. He stared, in awe, at her ass, the cute, rounded butt cheeks, and her cuter, crinkled, brown asshole.

Marie said, "Take it from me, it's a bitch to have your most tender parts sunburned. Don't neglect her crack."

"Ted, a job worth doing, is worth doing well," Paul said with a laugh.

Ted's heart was pounding. His dick grew thick and hard. He put more lotion on his hand and touched her everywhere.

"Oh!" she gasped when his fingers touched her butthole.

Marie was like a traffic cop, she gave the couple direction. "Connie, honey, turn over. Ted, you know the drill. Put the sunscreen everywhere. Pay special attention to the untanned places."

Connie rolled over and lay on her back. Her expression was neutral. She hid the anxiety and nervousness she felt. Ted stared at the white areas of her body: her breasts and her lower belly. His hard dick ached and twitched.

He poured the sunscreen on his hand and put that hand on her breast.

"Oh," she sighed.

"Wow! It's so soft," he said as he gently rubbed her boob. Her hard nipple scraped against his palm.

Marie smiled and asked, "What do you think, Ted. Is her boob okay? Is it big enough?"

He spoke slowly, in a monotone, like a man in a trance. "Her breast is wonderful. Lovely to look at. A joy to touch!"

Paul and Marie snickered and watch him carefully apply lotion on her other boob. It took a surprising amount of time to properly protect her pale, pert breasts. Funny, neither Connie or Ted seem to mind.

"Oh. Ohhh," she moaned as he cupped, squeezed, and caressed her breasts.

"Do you have enough lotion to do her belly?" Marie asked.

"I think so." Ted looked at her firecrotch. He licked his lips and slid a slick hand across her belly and into her soft, red curls.

"Oh!" Connie moaned.

Ted re-applied lotion to his hand and sent it on another expedition into her pubic hair. His fingers glided through her curls and in between her legs.

"Ohhh!" the redhead moaned.

Ted felt her flesh part and he found her moist below the surface of her labia.

"Ohhhh!" Connie groaned.

They all saw her tremble. Marie said under her breath to herself, "That's what I wanted to see. They have chemistry." she spoke louder and said, "Well done, Ted. Finish her legs."

"Ah. Yes. Right." Ted removed his hand from her pussy. It was shaking. He quickly coated the front of her legs.

Marie bit her lower lip as she watched Ted slowly pull his hand out of Connie's crotch. Paul had grown fully hard watching Ted touch Connie's tits and pussy. He made no attempt to hid it.

Marie said, "Nice job, Ted. Connie, I think you're protected. We have another whitetail in our midst. You two switch places. You need to give Ted some protection."

Connie got up. Ted moved to take her place. He handed her the sunscreen. They looked deeply into each other's eyes. Each had enjoyed what had happened. They were dying to know what the other was thinking.

As Ted lay on his stomach, he said. "So that's why they call this place is called White Tail."

Paul laughed and said, "This resort is where white tails are turned into tanned fannies."

"They become golden glutes," Connie said with a giggle.

"Or bronzed buns," Ted added.

They chuckled. Then, Ted stretch out on the lounge. Connie put lotion on both hands and rubbed his muscular back. She dug her fingers into his neck, shoulders, and back.

"Emmm. Nice massage," Ted said.

Connie re-applied lotion to her hands and she groped his butt. She caressed his outer hips, his gluteus maximus, and then she separated his ass cheeks and stuck her fingers into his crack.

"Oh!" he cried out in surprise when her fingertips brushed his anus.

She made quick work of his legs. Then she slapped his butt and said with more courage than she felt, "Turn over."

Ted flipped over. His erect penis slapped his belly. Connie stared at the thick rod. She bit her lip and applied sunscreen to her hands. She did this arms and his chest. She then skipped down and did his feet and legs.

Everyone watched and waited for her to do the space she'd skipped. Ted's dick ached, his lips were dry, and his heart was racing. She poured more lotion on her hands and Connie rubbed the white area of his lower belly. Her hands bumped into his dick. She smiled. She was surprised how warm and heavy it was.

"Don't neglect the shaft," Marie said.

"Really?" Connie asked.

"He did your bits. It's necessary and you found it bearable," Marie said. She gave the girl a wry smile.

Connie applied the lotion to his prick in a thorough and conscientious manner. Her eyes shifted between looking at his dick and looking him in the eye. Ted enjoyed her touch. He tried, but couldn't suppress a deep moan, "Oh my God!"

"Lucky you, Ted. Connie is doing an excellent job. I think she's earned a kiss," Marie said. "Connie, would you like a kiss?"

"Yes," Connie answered confidently.

Connie moved to the side of the lounge. Ted sat beside her and looked into her blue eyes. They stared into the other's eyes for three beats of their rapidly beating hearts, then both closed their eyes, and kissed.

It was a long kiss. Connie had waited so long and dreamed of kissing Ted so often, she didn't want it to end. Ted discovered her lips were warm and soft. Her breasts felt great pressed against his chest.

Marie and Paul smiled at the teenagers. When the kiss broke, Marie asked, "Was that the first time you've kissed each other?"

They nodded. She said, "It was beautiful."

Paul asked with a laugh, "Ted, will that be the last time you kiss Connie?"

"No. I'm a slow learner, but I'm not stupid." He put his arm around Connie and kissed her long and hard again. The eighteen-year-olds moaned, groaned, and clutched each other tightly. Their desire and lust showed in how they kissed.

When they broke, they looked at the older couple. They saw that they were kissing and petting. Paul was fondling Marie's breast. She had a firm grip on his steely cock and was stroking it. When Paul and Marie came up for air, they looked at and smiled at the Connie and Ted. Marie didn't let go of her fiancee's penis. She smiled unembarrassed and said, "You inspired us."

She saw the shocked look on their faces and noticed they kept glancing at her hand on Paul's cock. She continued to stroke him and said, "For a man to have an erection in public areas of the resort is a big no-no. Any sexual activity is forbidden there. But when nudist are in private, like now, we are free to act as regular people. Lovers can be lovers.

"Watching the two of you spread lotion on the other and kiss, has turned us on. Does it upset you if we act accordingly?" She grabbed Paul's hand and returned it to her breast. She said, "Does it turn you on to see Paul thumb my stiff nipple and for me to stroke his mighty cock?"

Ted and Connie's throats were too dry to speak. They nodded.

Marie said, "We like to be watched. We also like to watch others. Did you mind us watching you?"

"No," Ted responded. He looked at Connie and asked, "Are you okay with it?"

Instead of speaking, she answered by putting her hand on Ted's thick dick. Ted smiled and brought his hand to her plump boob. He gently squeezed her soft flesh and ran his thumb across her erect pink nipple. They shared a smile and then, looked at the other couple.

"Lovely," Paul said.

Both couples kissed again. The kisses were long and passionate. The participants groaned expressing the pleasure they felt. Their hands explored their partner's body. Flesh was caressed. Each couple paused and periodically, took a moment to view the other. It heightened their pleasure to watch others having sex and to know that they were likewise being viewed.

The couples paused their kissing and petting. Marie began speaking in French again. She said, "Connie, you and Ted seem to be getting along. Do you want to be alone with him?"

Connie responded to her in French. "This has been the best day of my life. I'm afraid if I change one thing, it will end."

They continued to speak in French.

"I understand," Marie said. "Ted appears to be comfortable with Paul and me here. He is kissing and touching you."

"I want to kiss him and touch him and have him kiss and touch me," Connie said.

"Do you like watching us and being watched by us?" Marie asked.

"Yes. Both. I feel a special thrill. My pussy is soaking wet." She blushed admitting her truth.

"It thrills Paul and me to view and be viewed. My sex is very wet too." She ran a finger through her gash and showed everyone her glistening finger. She said, "Ted is mimicking us. If Paul were to make love to me here and now, perhaps Ted will follow suit. Would you like that?''

Connie didn't respond. Marie asked, "Are you a virgin?"

Connie nodded. Marie asked, "Would you like Ted to make love to you?"

Connie nodded. Marie said, "With us present?"

"Yes," Connie said. "I'm excited at the prospect of having sex with Ted, but I'm also frightened because I hear it hurts and I'm worried my inexperience will show and I'll look stupid or foolish. "

"I could be like an older sister here to guide you through it. Paul is a wonderful lover, if Ted watches and learns from him, you will have a wonderful experience."

"I'd like that," Connie said and smiled.

"Ted," Marie said. She spoke in English for his sake. She stood and gestured toward Connie making her boobs bounced and sway. She said, "This beautiful young woman likes you very much."

Ted turned to Connie and "I have been a fool."

He reached out and gently brushed his fingertips across her cheek. "We have been friends for years, but I feel like I am seeing you for the first time. You are beautiful and sexy. Being your next-door neighbor and your friend is no longer enough. I want to be your boyfriend."

"I'd like that," she answered in a shy manner.

Marie smiled at the sincerity she heard in their voices. She said, "Ted, Connie wants to make love to you, but she's scared. She's a virgin. The first time is a big deal for a girl. It can be painful. It is always frightening. Have you slept with a woman?"

"No. I've messed around, but I've never gone all the way." He turned to Connie, grabbed her hand, held it, and said, "I'd be an honor to be your first and for you to be my first. I'll try to be gentle and make it good for you . . . for us."

Marie said, "She has asked that Paul and I be with the two of you. To show, guide, calm, and protect both of you."

"That's great. I don't know how to make love to a woman. I don't want to hurt Connie."

"Then, that is how it will be. Stand and come with me."

She and Paul led them inside the cabin. Connie and Ted held hands. When they weren't smiling at one another, they were checking out the fine asses in front of them. Connie looked at Paul's athletic butt. They both enjoyed viewing Marie's full, round bottom.

As they entered the living room, Marie said, "Paul, get us a bottle of champagne." He went to the wine rack and pulled out one.

"No, today is a special day. Get the Dom Perignon 1972."

Marie got glasses. Paul opened the bottle. There was a loud pop and the cork flew across the room. Everyone laughed and enjoyed a glass and then a second of the fine champagne. They sat on the couch, talked, and drank.

"The bubbles are dancing on my tongue and I'm afraid they're going straight to my head. I'm a little drunk," Connie said with a giggle.

Marie said, "That was the plan. I wanted you to get buzzed. I want you relaxed and stress-free. Come. It's time."

Marie stood. The others did too. She led them into the bedroom. She said, "Paul, give me a hand with the bedspread."

He went to one side of the king-size bed. She went to the other. They rolled the bed covering down and let it fall to the floor.

"Eeeee!" Marie screamed playfully and jumped on the bed. She bounced. Her big breasts bounced. Her legs separated and she gave everyone a beaver shot. When she stopped bouncing, she called out, "Connie, join me in the middle of the bed."

Connie scampered onto the bed. She crawled on her hands and knees. Paul quickly moved to be beside Ted at the end of the bed. Both men were in a position to enjoy a spectacular view of Connie's ass and pussy. That brought a smile to their faces.

The women lay on their backs in the center of the bed. "Messieurs. Gentlemen, make love to us. Kiss us. Touch us until our bodies are on fire!" Marie ordered.

The men climbed onto the bed. Their erections hung heavy and away from their bodies. Both women looked at them. Their men were fully hard. They were about the same size. Connie thought they were both huge and wondered how something that big could fit inside her. Marie loved the fact that the men were well-hung and she knew how those large objects would fit inside her -- fabulously.

The men crawled and lay beside their woman. The men were on the outside of the bed. They kissed and caressed their lady. The women were happy and excited. They sighed and moaned. They ran their fingers through their lover's hair. They pushed them away when the men kissed their overly sensitive necks. They pulled them close when they sucked their engorged breasts.

Twenty minutes when by. In between kisses and petting, the couple paused, to share a smile, to say 'I love you', and to watch the hot, naked couple beside them make out.

Marie looked at Connie. She saw that she was deliriously happy. Her eyes were glazed and dreamy looking. Her skin glowed. Her nipples were erect. The room smelled of pussy. Marie said, "Ted, check her. Is she wet enough?"

"Ahh. Ahh," he babbled.

"Put your finger inside her."

Ted sat up. Connie brought her knees up and spread her legs. Ted knelt in between her legs, he looked at her pussy, and then, he poked it with his finger.

"Ouch," Connie cried out in pain.

"Be gentle, man," Paul advised him.

"Sorry." Ted tried again. He placed two fingers in her bush and slowly moved them down her slit.

"Ohhh," Connie moaned when his fingers bumped her clit.

Ted smiled. He continued his exploration. Her lips parted for him. He slipped past her outer labia. He thought he was inside her vagina, but he was up by her urethra.

"Ted, that's not where my vagina is. That's where my pee comes out. My opening is lower."

"Oh. Sorry." Ted hurriedly moved his finger south through her furry bush. He found a depression and pressed forward. His wet finger penetrated her.

"Ow!" she screamed and wiggled away from him. "That's my ass!"

"What! Sorry!" He yanked his finger out of her butt. His face turned a bright red.

Paul and Marie laughed. Connie sat up and belatedly covered her violated asshole with a hand. Marie said, "Welcome to the club! Most sexually active women have been surprised, at one time or another, by a finger or a dick in our ass. Things get slippery. Accidents happen. It is quite shocking isn't it, to be penetrated in the bum when you're not expecting it."

"Yes. Wait! A big, fat dick could be shoved in my butt?" She looked around wide-eyed. She gulped a large quantity of air and said, "And when you say 'not expecting it' does that mean that there are times when you do expect it?"

Marie and Paul laughed at her naiveté. Marie said, "Let's postpone discussing anal sex and other 'advanced' topics." She raised her hand and gestured with her fingers putting air quotes around the word advanced.

"Let's stick to the basics," Marie said. She sat up and gently pushed Connie onto her back. "Ted, it appears a quick anatomy class would be beneficial. Get over here. Connie, spread your legs."

Marie sat on her heels beside Connie. She reached over with both hands and pushed her bush to the sides. "Honey, we need to talk about you taming and trimming your bush, but, that too is a topic for another day. Ted, put your hands in here and spread her sex."

Ted put his hands on Connie's sex. He spread her pubic hair and exposed her pussy. Marie said, "Good. Hold it like that." She pointed to various things as she talked. "Ted, here are her lips. The bigger, outer set is her labia major and the smaller, thinner inner ones are called the labia minora. Spread her open so we can see inside."

Ted did so. They saw more pink tissue. Marie said, "Up here, where the inner lips join is her clit. Some women have a hood or fold of skin covering it. She has a bit of a hood. This is her magic pleasure button. You see it?"

Marie licked the tip of her finger. She touched and rubbed Connie's clitoris.

"Ohhh," Connie moaned and her body shivered.

"Yes, I see," Ted said.

"All women like to be touched here, but how frequently and how hard you press are something you can only learn by experimenting. So start off being very gentle."

Marie caressed the nub softly. Connie moaned, "Oh. Oh."

She flicked her finger back and forth faster and pressed harder. Connie went wild. She rocked her hips and groaned louder, "OH! Ohhhhh."

Marie stopped, she giggled, and said, "Looks like our girl likes to be touched there."

She pulled her finger away and finished the tour. "Below the clitoris is the opening we girls use to pee and at the bottom of the slit is her vagina, the tunnel of pleasure your penis goes in. See the ring of membrane around it. That's her hymen. If all goes well, it won't be there later.

"The last stop on our tour is her butthole." She gently pressed against the wrinkled, brown circle. Connie gasped. "Don't worry, my good girl. This area is off limits. For now. Right, Ted?

"Right," he responded.

She smiled at the young man and said, "It's confusing. Many features are obscured by Connie's thick, red pubic hair. If you are gentle and remember her clit is at the top of her sex and the vagina is at the bottom, you should be all right."

"Thank you," he said.

She flopped down next to Connie. Both women were on the backs, their legs were open, their knees up. She turned to Connie and said, "Do you still want to do this?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Everyone, let's get this de-flowering started," Maria cried out. "Connie, do we need to worry about birth control?"

"No. I'm on the pill."

"Me too," Marie said. "Guys, come on up."

Paul knelt into between Marie's leg. Ted got between Connie's. Marie asked, "Ted, is she wet enough?"

He probed her vagina slowly and carefully and announced, "She's wet, soft, and very warm."

"Is she wet enough? Marie asked.

"I don't know," Ted said. "How much is enough?"

Marie slid over until her hips touched Connie's hip. She said, "Ted, give me your hand."

He held out his left hand, Marie grabbed it and brought it to her sex. "Put your finger in me. Gently."

It was awkward for him, but Ted did as instructed. Marie guided his hand to her opening. She said, "The entrance is at the bottom. Push in."

His finger easily slipped inside her. His dick throbbed.

"See how wet I am? Your finger glides in."

"Yes. You're very slick and very hot." Ted worried that he was overstaying his welcome. He jerked his finger out.

"Connie," Marie asked. "Do you feel very wet?"

"I'm wet, but I've never had sex. I don't know if I'm wet enough."

"We're in this together. You and Ted are learning. Roll onto your side. We'll find out," Marie said.

The women rolled on their sides and faced each other. Marie planted her outside foot on the bed and held that leg up to give Connie access to her pussy. Connie did likewise.

"Touch me," Marie instructed.

"I've never touched another woman."

"Well, it's about damn time!" Marie said and smiled.

Connie slid a finger inside the French woman.