Questioning Destiny Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Willow and Xander hookup.
7.3k words
4.33
20.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Willow woke up and groggily hit off the alarm. Rising she tried to make it to the bathroom. On the way there she tripped over something and fell to her knees. "Xander Harris...what the hell are you doing sleeping on the floor? I almost broke my neck tripping over you." The body on the floor looked up at her and Willow realized her mistake. "Oh sorry Matt. Umm again with the wondering about the sleeping on the floor thing...only add to that the curiosity of what you are doing in our room in the first place?" Willow finally regained her footing only to fall once more across another body. This one had very distinctive multicolored hair. "Dammit Jeff." Scrambling to her feet she finally made it to the bathroom. After she had refreshed herself and cleaned up, she came back out, wrapped in a robe.

She found all three male members of Team Extreme awake and lucid. Though they looked a little worse for wear. Willow centered herself and mumbled an incantation. Quickly all three looked much better. Xander kissed her on the cheek and thanked her profusely on his way to the bathroom.

"Umm so okay...Willow did you just make our hangovers go away?" Matt asked wondrously.

"And ohh better question...how did you make our hangovers go away?" Jeff added.

"I'll tell you when everyone gets here. It is Xander's story too. I can't tell it without him." Willow said as she began to blow dry her rapidly growing hair. Willow and Xander quickly finished their morning toilets, and assembled the rest of their newfound circle of friends. Soon Amy, Linda, Nikki, and Chris joined Matt and Jeff in Willow and Xander's room.

Willow cleared her throat and chanted another incantation. She cleared the heads of her other four friends. At their looks of astonishment she smiled. "I guess I'll begin with the beginning."

"Always a great place to start Wills." Xander quipped. "But which beginning? Ours or the Scooby's?"

Willow decided to begin with the very beginning. She and Xander explained their relationship, the arrival of the Slayer and all the events their after. Hyena possession, costume memories, vampires...souled and chipped, and finally death and vengeance. Through room service breakfast and lunch, Willow and Xander shared. Finally Xander held a sobbing Willow as he told the story of why they decided to leave Sunnydale.

Nikki and Jeff stood and embraced the crying friends. Willow and Xander turned into the embraces of their new friends. The best friends were still closer than ever, but finally learning to open their circle to include these new people who showed so much caring for them, without harming their own core relationship. They had learned that though they should include other friends, they must let nothing come between them.

The rest of their day off was spent in fellowship. All six members of Team Extreme, as well as Nikki and Chris just chilled out all day. They decided to move to Jericho's suite (ah the perks of being a main eventer.) and veg out. Willow and Xander answered loads of questions about all the things they've fought, and seen. Nikki figured out that the two were still fighting the good fight whenever they ran into any baddies, she made the first offer of assistance. They laughed and joked and had such a good time that they managed to be very close to being late for their flight.

On the flight they continued their discussion in hushed tones. Finally Nikki managed to get Willow and Xander to agree to have help. Willow pouted a little when she realized that Nikki had used several of her own arguments, the very ones she had once used with success against Giles, against her. But as always Xander quickly had her smiling again...this time however he had help. Jeff seeing Willow's pout was quickly moved to make sure that she was happy. Yet he could not deny that her cute pout also excited him. He and Xander exchanged looks of understanding.

Team Extreme was inseparable for the entire day, right up to the taping of Heat. Half of Team Extreme was on the card; the three original members had the night off. Xander had a match against John Cena, while Linda was competing against her fellow Tough Enough II Winner, Jackie. Willow's match would open the show; she was, as all newbies did, taking on Molly Holly. Nikki would be accompanying GoldDust to the ring, for his battle against the Harvard Boy Chris Nowinski.

Harvey Finkelstein stood in the ring to announce the first match of the night. Lila had reached the head of the ramp quickly after completing her first interview...it was a short one, just a little background. Terri was very kind. She asked about her training and why she decided not to use her 'potentially profitable' computer programming degree. It was basically just a feel good interview that allowed the audience to feel that they really knew the newest member of the WWE.

Willow stood at the start of the ramp backstage and heard the crowd roar in excitement at her music. Willow understood that they were applauding her choice of Linkin Park's One Step Closer not the redheaded new wrestler herself. Willow sighed, she knew that she was nervous...but a small part of her the part she had named Lila, after her character, was excited and was reveling in the crowd's cheers. At the burst of green pyro Lila appeared in front of the titantron. Most wrestlers just ran to hit this spot; Willow having perfected her teleportation spell simply appeared there. Once more wearing the huge jeans and suspenders over a slightly darker green shirt, her hair again up in bouncy pigtails, she gave the crowd a dazzling smile before she ran to the ring. Sliding in she flipped to her feet before throwing up a modified two-finger gun...the trademark of Team Extreme.

She gave Molly an irritating, smug smile as the brunette stalked to the ring. Willow and the female trainer had a better match than most newbies give. Lila hit her targets and took her lumps well. Molly gave her a chance to show off some of her moves. Again and again Lila took to the air, landing missile drop kicks even a Swanton bomb or two.

She quickly became one of D-Lo's darlings. He couldn't say enough about her beauty and graceful moves. Coach gave her high marks in her technical wrestling. He told the audience how quickly she'd been accelerated through the training program. Teasing that while she looked like a 'glorified ring rat' she could wrestle better than many of the young males in the league.

The signal came for Lila's finishing move. The two women centered themselves. After three release German suplexes, Lila stood over Molly and using the brunette's own arms wrapped her in a complex submission hold that looked a lot like a sleeper. Molly was quickly forced to use her feet to tap out.

"Lila calls that move the Arms of Destiny." Coach crowed as the ref held the redhead's hands high. Molly was still on her ass in the middle of the ring. She cradled her arms, trying to work the soreness from them.

"Arms of Destiny, Twist of Fate, Poetry in Motion, What is it with Team Extreme's move names...did someone get them one of those magnetic poetry kit?" D-Lo joked.

"Hey you forgot Linda's move the Arch De Triumph." Coach said giving D-Lo a sideways glance. "I've never seen a bridge suplex that looked quite that painful."

"I wonder what Alex Hardy's gonna call his finishing move?" D-Lo quickly changed the subject. Linda and D-Lo had at one time been a couple when the black woman had first arrived in the WWE. Things had ended well but D-Lo still refused to speak about the woman in any but the most purely professional context.

"Maybe we'll find out he's up Next." Coach said throwing the program to commercial.

Willow and Nora made their way to the catering table talking amicably even though just a few minutes ago you'd have thought they were trying to end each other's careers. To any observer Willow was laughing one minute then completely devoid of color the next. Her eyes were round in shock. They were fixed on two people. They changed color going from emerald to a pale violet. Willow read the auras of the person she was getting such horrifying feelings from. Or she tried to. From both people she was only getting one aura, it flowed over them both in a very unnatural manner. She quickly recovered and made up a story about just realizing that she's been on stage in front of all those people, and stage fright catching up with her. When honestly Willow hadn't suffered from true stage fright since the original slayer dream.

Xander finished his match with Cena. After Xander took a chair shot from the older wrestler, the ref DQ'ed the heel. However Cena just became upset by that and decided to attack Alex from behind. After a flurry of punches that really connected Alex took the upper hand. He managed to grab and hold Cena's hands at the other man's sides. He snapped a head-butt and was toying with the spoilsport when he heard Willow's voice in his head.

"Xander, you need to see this. Hurry up and get back stage." She said into his mind. Alex looked at Cena and smirked. He cocked a fist back and punched the face in his, before turning and sprinting backstage. He quickly found Willow. She grabbed his hand and directed him to look at Heyman and Lesner still at the catering table.

"What the fuck is that?" Xander asked mentally. "Why do those two have the same aura? And why does the next big thing feel...wrong?"

"I'm not sure but I think we may need to call Angel and see what he and Fred can figure out." Willow said quietly.

"Deadboy...Do we have to?" Xander whined loudly...he blushed and had to wave at Undertaker when the Deadman gave him a strange look. By the time Willow and Xander made it back to the locker room Nikki and GoldDust were at the ring. Xander sat and watched the match while Willow called LA and gave them all the information she had.

"Little one, I'd have never taken you for the high flyer type." Angel commented after relaying the info to his head researcher. "Then again I'm still adjusting to the though of you on stage at all I still remember when stage fright was up there with fear of --- vampires." He'd almost mentioned frogs...but he was unsure if the lithe redhead had outgrown that fear as well. "Wills if you get a chance I'd like to ask a favor of you. I need you to go to Kevin Nash, and remind him of his promise to me. Tell him I'm calling in his marker. Then give him the number here." Angel asked. His tone was deceptively normal. As soon as Kevin called, the vampire fully intended to set him as a guardian for Willow and Xander since he himself was so far away, and his two young friends could find trouble quickly.

"Wait a minute you are trying to tell me that you know Big Sexy. Kevin Nash...the only man in the history of wrestling that I will admit to fostering a crush for. And you didn't tell me!!!" Willow babbled loudly into her cell phone. "You are an evil, bad vampire. I'm not sure if I'm ever speaking to you again. Wait you're Angel not Spike I can't say things like that to you...you'll go into brooding. Well listen here Mister Tall Dark and Dangerous, if you don't finagle Xander and I introductions to the entire Kliq, I'll turn you into a big vampire bunny."

"I promise, little one. You and Harris shall meet the entire Kliq. You shall get so sick of seeing Kevin that you will become quite put out with me." Angel said with a soft chuckle. ~She really will be when she figures out that I'm appointing them her shadow. Kevin takes his returning of favors very seriously...man I'm starting to sound like Willow and Cordelia. ~

Willow, while talking had made her way back to the food tables where she had last seen the seven footer. He was still there. She shyly walked up to him and asked him very quietly while Angel spoke, if he knew the 'person' in question.

Kevin's face took on a look of wonder as he took the cell phone. "Angelus, you old bastard. I thought I'd be too old to move before you ever called in this stupid favor. Remind me to never owe you anything. It takes you too damn long to collect." Kevin and Angel talked for a long moment; Angel outlined what he needed in repayment. After letting Nash know that it was imperative that the little redhead who had given him the phone knew nothing of the arrangement. The only verbal affirmation of Angel's request came when Kevin told the vampire, who had saved his life one dark New York Night when he was still new to the business, "It will mean adopting the entire group but of course. Its not a big thing to do you did save my life...which I do value rather highly. Yeah I've got it Angel. Sheesh. I'm a grown man now...I'm not 20 anymore. Okay it was great hearing from you. I'm glad to know that you aren't dust or whatever. Look you either want them as Kliq or you want them to stay pure...make up your mind. Fine...good. Stay alive or whatever you are."

Kevin moved to Willow and gave her back her phone. "Thanks it was good to hear from him. Willow right... you and the dark haired boy are with the Hardys right?" At Willow's shy nod he flashed her a big grin. "Nice to meet you, any friend of Angel's is a friend of mine." He grabbed the girl into an affectionate bear hug and returned to his table. He proceeded to inform the Kliq of their newest directive...no longer could they torment, and pick on the Hardys, they'd have to let the feud with Team Extreme drop. Kevin had to make sure that no harm came to Angel's young friends. That meant that the whole Kliq had to look out for all of Team Extreme.

Willow and Xander met back up with their friends for the trip back to the hotel. Laughing and joking...concerned only with determining the nature of the trouble that Brock Lesner presented, forgetting one of their toughest lessons, humans can be as much danger and trouble as the most heinous of demons. And willow had made a very hazardous enemy.

After a pretty much victorious Sunday for Team Extreme, the six wrestlers were flying high (pardon the pun). Lila was to walk out with Jeff and Matt, because Lita had a match with Trish for the Women's Title. Alex and Linda were in an intergender tag match versus Torri and Billy Kidman. The tag team champs were once more taking on The UnAmericans. Test and Christian had managed to convince Stephanie that they deserved rematch.

Alex and Linda were the first of Team Extreme to hit the ramp on Raw as the opening match. This was one of the few matches of the night that wasn't pre scripted. Vince had instituted this new match style in the hopes of getting a bit more realism in the sport. The combatants knew which moves they were to finish with and who was to win but other than that anything goes...just no interference and no weapons.

They entered to Linda's music but Alex's red strobe and flares. The crowd loved the raucous rock version of Nappy Roots' Aw Naw. They posed for the crowd, Alex with a big two-finger two-gun salute that was his version of the Team Extreme trademark. Linda through up two sideways peace signs, her own trademark.

They waited impatiently for Torrie and Billy. The fight started as soon as Kidman vaulted over the top rope. He launched the match off with a missile drop kick. Alex sidestepped the move and used Kidman's momentum to hurl the wrestler side first into the turnbuckle. Torrie and Linda took their positions outside the ring as the men fought. Alex took the offensive, snapping a winded Kidman into the ropes and then following through with a short arm close-line. However he didn't stop there. He gave the staggering former WCW Cruiserweight Champion a brutal running Bulldog. Smirking at the prone man he climbed the turnbuckle the greatest distance from his petulant blond adversary. Alex came off the top turnbuckle in a huge frog splash. Standing he held his abdomen as he crossed the ring. He tagged in Linda, who immediately gave Billy Kidman several stomp kicks while waiting for Torrie to get into the ring.

Kidman rolled away from her and off the apron, as Torrie tried to gain an offensive hold on Linda. The Tough Enough II winner soon had the blond down on the mat in a heinously painful bridge known as the Arch De Triumph. Linda's head was planted in the middle of Torrie's chest as her feet held the blonde's legs down. Linda's hands not only balanced the muscular black woman, they also held her bubbly opponent firmly to the mat. Linda quickly got the three count, and a victory for Team Extreme.

The next match was a no brainer. Kevin Nash was up against Chris Nowinski. Nash had the Harvard boy knocked out with the first boot to the preppy boy's chin. Next was Lita's title match. The crowd stood in awe and bemusement as her music began. The opening strains of Eminem's Without Me roared from the sound system. When Lita's video hit the screens a roar of approving laughter moved through the audience. The amused throng cheered their returning hero. Lita's entrance was met with thunderous applause. She clamored for the crowd attention, and posed for their pleasure.

A large portion of the audience booed Trish as she made her way to the ring, for her much delayed rematch with Lita for the Women's title. She stalked the ring for a moment before taking off her hat and duster. She mugged for the crowd herself, then the match began. The two women grappled in the center of the ring. Lita's extra height and reach quickly secured her the upper hand. Lita took the offensive. Keeping her top-heavy blond opponent off balance and off game for the whole match. It came as no surprise when Lita won the match after a perfectly delivered Lita-cunrona. It had taken the redhead several days of practice on just the Hurricunrona to feel comfortable with the move, that had almost crippled her, once more. This match was orchestrated to allow Trish some time off. She would not be wrestling again for a month.

Nikki had her first solo match next. It was a bit unusual for a newbie to have their first match on Raw, but Vince felt that given the nature of her music, it would be best if she only came out to it on cable events and PPVs. She took on Stacy Kiebler for her premiere match. Her entrance was much the same, however this time she was even more Gothed out. She wore black leather from head to toe. Beginning with a wide black leather head band that would have blended completely into her long jet black hair were it not for her dramatic purple streaks. An inverted heart keyhole in her black butter soft leather body molded top outlined her impressive cleavage. Her legs were encased in black leather leggings though those were covered by a black leather overskirt that ran from her waist to the floor with side slits to the waistband. On her feet she wore heavy black leather SketcherÔ boots. Her features were heavily outlined in black kohl, her lips filled in with a dark purple. She entered the ring and licked her lips at the crowd, showing off her glow in the dark "Fuck Me" tongue ring. She didn't wear the duster, yet she still seemed to entice and frighten the crowd at the same time. She turned to King and gave him a deeply seductive smile as she leaned over the top rope to give in a good peak at her 'puppies'.

"I love Darling Nikki...and her Puppies, soft looking puppies." King celebrated happily.

"Well let's how well she can wrestle." JR advised as Stacy Kiebler made her way to the ring to Kid Rock's Legs.

JR was quickly swept up in giving commentary as Nikki proved she was more than big puppies and a pretty face. Stacy got lucky with a leg swipe that took Nikki to the mat but she failed to keep the pressure on. Nikki stood up and looked at Stacy with evil in her chocolate brown eyes. She rushed the leggy blonde grabbing her by her hips and taking her down. She then picked the girl back up and lifted the girl into a rack across her shoulders. She lifted the girl in a squat thrust lift and drove her into the mat. JR and the King were in rapture. They discussed the technical merits of Nikki's moves as well her almost unexpected strength, and flexibility. She was moving like she was clothed in the loosest of cottons rather than binding leather.