Questioning Destiny Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki kept toying with Stacy until finally she grew bored. Her boredom showed in every feature of her face. She picked Stacy up into a modified pile driver, before rolling her up into a complicated submission hold she called the 'Gothic Dungeon'. Stacy tapped out quickly, but Nikki held her in the painful hold for several additional moments. Finally Nikki released her and allowed the referee to raise her hand. She ran happily up the ramp only to be swept into ha big hug at the top by a waiting Booker T and Gold Dust.

Once she made it into the back Xander grabbed her and swung her around in a congratulatory hug. He gave her a huge kiss as well before letting her go get changed. He then had to race to get in front of a TV in time to watch Willow escort Matt and Jeff to the ring.

Lila and the Hardys entrance were met with loud applauses. Since she was only acting as a valet, Lila wore black work boots, wide leg dark blue denim carpenter pants, and a tight florescent green, and purple t-shirt. The Hardys wore their usual ring apparel. They loved the crowd and catered to its every whim. Soon the applauses turned to mean boos and hisses as the UnAmericans joined them in the ring. Lila smirked at Lance Storm who had elected to accompany his stable to the ring. JR voiced his displeasure with this change in the roster. Even the King was worried, and he always sided with the bad guys. Lila showed only confidence, it was clear she wasn't worried. The fight commenced, and soon Lila's face lost the smirk. The match disintegrated into a brawl that kept the Ref's attention. Lance took this opportunity to approach a distracted Lila. Lance grabbed Lila's boots and dragged her down off the apron. Once on the floor he gave the staggered redhead a punishing Super Kick. He pulled the semi conscious Lila into a modified Boston Crab, which he called the Maple Leaf.

Test and Christian kept Matt and Jeff in the ring, as Lance punished Lila. Lance was so busy wrenching Lila's back and leg, that he didn't hear the Kliq's music. Test and Christian weren't worried at all upon hearing the music, they simply assumed, as did JR, the King, the arena audience, and the fans watching at home, that the Kliq would be aiding them in the beating they were giving half of Team Extreme. They were shocked when Kevin Nash gave Lance a huge Boot to the face. Big Show had climbed into the ring and was holding Test in the air by his neck. While X-Pac, Jeff and Matt were working together beating the hell out of Christian, Alex was making his way to ring side. Lita and Linda were rushing down as well but Alex had a good head start. By the time the rest of team extreme got to the ring, the Kliq and Matt and Jeff had demolished Test and Christian. Kevin was giving Lance a savage beating.

Kevin thrust the bleeding Canadian at Alex and picked up a mic. "They say that the friend of my enemy is my enemy...well don't forget that the friend of a friend is MY Friend. Lila and Alex...all of Team Extreme are under my protection, and that of the entire Kliq. We won't bother their matches, but other than that, mess with them and deal with ME!!!" He tossed the mic back to the timekeeper and with another big kick to Lance Storm he returned to the back.

Xander had gathered Willow up and taken her back stage. Jeff and Matt joined him quickly accompanied by Linda and Amy. Xander paced worriedly as his best friend, got checked out. When she finally regained consciousness, her eyes opened and were fully black. Then he knew that he really had to worry, for Lance Storm.

Chapter 4

While the medics were seeing to Matt and Jeff, Xander made his way to the Kliq's locker room. Once he gained admittance, he went directly to their leader. "Mr. Nash, I take it Dead—Angel spoke to you about watching out for Wills and me. Well I just want to thank you for protecting my Wills. But you don't have to worry about me. Deadboy doesn't like me anyway. He won't care if something happens to me. But hey feel free to keep an eye out on Wills." With that Xander turned to head back to Wills. She was resting in the locker room until Jeff and Matt finished up and then they were all going back to the hotel.

"Alex," Kevin called after him, "Angel asked for both of you. Now he doesn't strike me as the type to say anything he doesn't mean. If he says I'm looking out for all six of you then all six of you it shall be. He also told me not to corrupt you, but I think that its time the Kliq showed ya'll how to be extreme. Ya'll are coming out with us. Can you believe that he warned us not to corrupt you? Like he hasn't corrupted his share of innocents." Kevin had stood and was ushering Xander out of the Kliq's locker room and back to Team Extreme's. "Lets go check on your little friend. She's probably mad as hell. Red heads always have the worst tempers...the prettiest coral pink nipples too. But I'm guessing that discussing that would fall under corruption."

They reached the Team Extreme locker room and Xander rushed inside. He looked around the room knowing he wouldn't find whom he was searching for. "Shit." He turned and looked at Kevin. "Please tell me that you know where the Un-American's locker room is?" At a nod from the taller man he took off running. Kevin's longer strides allowed him to move in front of Xander to lead the way.

Once they reached the locker room Xander knew he had been right. "Wills, its me. I'm coming in. I have Kevin with me. So don't hurl anything at the door." Xander yelled as he opened the door. He entered the room cautiously. He sighed in relief to see that Willow had not been there long.

The Un-Americans were pinned to the wall, but so far unharmed. "Xander, I'm not going to hurt them too much, just teach them a bit of a lesson." Willow said, her calm tone of voice belied her pitch black eyes.

"I know...but remember the deal...I'm there when you do darker mojo, and you get first dibs at all the ice cream. It took me three hours to agree to that. You know I hate getting the carton after you. You never leave any. You can at least stick to it." Xander chided kiddingly.

Kevin looked back and forth between the two friends. "Ummm is red gonna turn these three cause I think they'd make really stupid vamps."

"Sorry Big Sexy, I'm a Witch not a Vamp. I'm just going to make sure that these three never forget how stupid it is to fuck with me or my friends. I'm thinking that they get to take all of the pain they inflicted upon Team Extreme, Chris, or just for good measure Edge. I know I haven't met him yet but he always looks so sad when he looks at Christian. I think he misses you. So take it. Take it all. Take all the pain you've caused. Learn how it feels to watch those you love become something you don't even recognize. Know the hurts, and the sorrows. Learn the ramifications of your actions. There are always consequences and repercussions for your actions, learn this lesson well. And never forget the lesson you've learned tonight." As Willow spoke they three men started to writhe against the wall. Bruises started to form on their skin and tears of shame and regret streak down their faces. "Take every ache and pain that your selfishness has caused. Make amends for your sins, and learn well." With that Willow allowed them to drop to the floor.

When she turned to Xander and Kevin Nash her eyes were once more green. She slid an arm through one of each of theirs and pulled them from the room. Xander spoke first, Kevin looked to be in shock. "Wills, if that worked like it sounded like it was supposed to work, we need to get Jeff and Matt away from the medics."

"Oops. I didn't think of that." Willow blushed.

"Okay so since you can take pretty much take care of yourself, why is the angelic one asking me to look out for you?" Kevin asked perplexed.

"Cause Angel is overprotective, and he will always see us as little shy Willow and comic relief Xander. Plus he has a slight connection to my soul and if I die, his will be a lot less stable. But he doesn't actually know that, so don't tell him." Willow gave Kevin a threatening look.

"Hey keep those looks to your self. I have no intention of telling Angel anything he has no need to know. If he knew that you'd never get a moment's sleep. Hell for that matter neither would I. He'd probably want me to protect you from your bad dreams." Kevin laughed.

"Well shit if you can do that I might just be willing to have you in my bed---room. Bedroom. Boy dark mojo turns me into Vamp Willow doesn't it." Willow babbled.

"Nope there's been no naughty touching yet. And we both know Alterna-Wills wouldn't be able to resist Big Sexy." Xander teased.

Willow still floating a little high off the darker majicks turned to Kevin and smiled seductively, "Umm I could see why she'd be hard pressed to resist some naughty touching of Big Sexy the Giant Killer. Just the thought of whether or not he was Big and Sexy everywhere kept me up a few nights during puberty." Willow allowed her eyes to travel up and down Kevin Nash's tall thick frame. She leaned in to the veteran wrestler, "So Kev, are you proportional? Are you as good a pussy killer as you are a giant killer?"

Kevin blushed visibly for the first time in over ten years. "Umm I'm thinking that if answer that Angelus will claim that I've been corrupting you and really he said something about a shovel." The older man was flustered.

"Its okay Mr. Nash, Willow's just kidding. She'd got her sights set on cousin Jeff." Xander slung a lazy arm over Willow's shoulder and steered her towards the Medical station. "Come on Wills, we've gotta go grab Jeff and Matt before the medics get to them. We aren't in Sunnydale anymore. These people actually know what they are doing here."

Fortunately the medics had finished cleaning up Jeff and Matt before Willow's Mojo use, and the two brothers were back in their locker room feeling wonderful. When Willow walked in they both looked at her and asked simultaneously, "What did you do? I feel great."

"Well G-man would say she worked some heavily dark majicks to punish our adversaries. But I'd just say she brought down the wrath of Willow on their heads." Xander quipped.

Willow slid Xander a quelling look. "I took care of those nasty Un-Americans. And what kind of crew calls themselves that now a days anyway. Sheesh. Stupid much. Anyway how do you guys feel?"

"We're fine...umm Guys why is Kevin Nash with you, and looking all over protective? And oh ooh, why did he help us out earlier." Jeff asked.

"Like I said in the ring. They are friends of a friend. Angel asked me to look after them. Since you are their friends, that extends to all of Team Extreme." Turning to Willow, he continued, "Is there anyone else who should fall under out umbrella?"

"Well Xander's in love with Darling Nikki." Linda teased from Matt's side.

"Oh hush it up we can't all be lucky enough to fall in love within the Stable." Xander returned.

Matt blushed heavily as Linda sucked in a sharp breath and ducked her head in embarrassment. Jeff and Willow blushed as well. They tried to cover their own embarrassment with laughter.

"Well then I suppose that we should include Jericho, since he and Amy seem to be headed in that direction too." Linda added, hoping to deflect attention away from herself.

"Okay...look I don't mind being Papa Wolf to ya'll and the new girl with the big puppies. But Jerky...come on. Even I can only control the Kilq so much. Paul, PJ and Chris together for any length of time is a very bad idea." Kevin admonished.

"Well we can just keep them apart?" Willow asked hopefully.

"No can do little Red. The guys are all hopped up to take all of you out for a night on the town Wolf Pack style and I don't think they will be dissuaded." Kevin said shaking his head. "Sean wants to see if he can out drink Jeff. Michael is here for a visit and figures that he and Matt can discuss an angle whereby it won't look completely foolish that we've buried the hatchet between our two groups. And Paul...well Paul just wants to go out and forget about his and Stephanie's break up. PJ will just be happy to have a real woman to dance with rather than the groupies. Not to mention that I'm looking forward to finding out all the gossip concerning my buddy Angel."

"I think since we are all going on a bonding excursion, we should invite Edge, every time I see him he always seems so sad." Willow said quietly.

"Wills is right. Since Christian and he split he's gone from a smiling happy kinda of guy, to a morose brooder." Linda spoke up her voice sounded sad. "He has the greatest smile but no one ever sees it anymore."

"Hey, What about my smile?" Matt petulantly teases.

Amy enters the room to hear that last statement. She had still been down with the doctors. Her first real match back and they had wanted to do a full checkup on her neck. She had in fact been waiting to be seen when she had run down to the ring to help her 'Little Sister'. "Matt I'm not sure what's going on but could you explain to me why the medics just got called down to the Un American Locker room. And why you and Jeff are looking amazingly healthy when earlier you had bruised ribs and matching black eyes? Or should I be asking Willow that question?"

"Hey Big Red who do you think has the better smile Edge or Matt?" Linda throws out to change the subject. She assumes that Kevin is out of the mystical loop.

"Definitely Edge...there something very wolfish or leonine about it...makes you think he'd be willing to eat you alive." Amy answered easily. "And what's up with the Big Red crack?"

"Sorry, about that. That would be my fault, since I've been calling Willow –Lil Red..." Kevin Nash allowed the sentence to go unfinished.

"Thank you for helping us earlier. Not sure why you guys did it but I do want to tell you thank you. Willow's one of us now and if those bastards had hurt her...nothing on this earth would have stopped us from making them pay." Amy's voice was strident with repressed emotion.

"No problem. If I'd have let them hurt her, I'd have been killed or worse." Kevin quipped.

"Man talk about skewed priorities. What's worse than death?" Amy asked.

Kevin slid a look at Willow and Xander, "they know?" At the nods from the two newest wrestlers in the locker room, he answered. "Well there was talk of a shovel-"

"He stole that one from me." Willow said proudly.

"And he said he'd vamp me just to torture me for a few centuries, then he'd give me a soul and force me through the hellmouth to spend a few more centuries in torment...and that was just if I let the boy, Alex, get hurt. He got even more inventive about what he'd do to me if I let something happen to little Red."

"See Xander told you Angel considered you a friend too." Willow said smugly.

"Sorry Wills. Think about it Angel would move heaven and earth to make you happy. I get hurt, you get upset, and the Angelic one gets upset all roads lead back to you." Xander teases. He really hoped that was the reason Angel had the Kliq looking out for him under dire penalties. He didn't know what he'd do if he had to admit that he'd stopped hating the dark vampire years before. "And Mr. Nash for the love of Pete when I'm not out there could you please call me Xander. I hate the name Alex...do I look like an Alex?"

"You were an Alex until I decided you should be a Xander so that our names would be the same length. And would look better on the sign on our club house when we were three." Willow taunted.

"Yes and since that day not even my Mother has been allowed to call me Alex." Xander rejoined. He licked his tongue at his life long friend, in silly rebuttal.

"Oh whine, whine, bitch, bitch. Kevy will call you Xander. Now back to the problem at hand. How to get Chris and Paul to get along for the evening? And I do so wish you and Angel would stop playing your old hate games...pretty soon I'm gonna wonder if all that supposed dislike is just repressed attraction." Willow dropped to the floor laughing as she had an epiphany.

"Well I'll be snookered. That's it isn't it. You have a hankerin' for some Angel lovin'. How did I miss it? I mean I know you better than anyone. And I never for a second saw it."

"Saw What Wills there was nothing to see. There is nothing to see. Open book here not a thing to be seen." Xander's face was bright red. He tried to assure Willow, that she was nuts but was in fact doing more harm than good.

"I know you are an open book to me Xander. I just managed to skip a chapter. I'm sorry. I'm always there to help you face everything you try to hide from and I wasn't there with this. I'm so sorry. How long have you been hiding the truth from both of us?" Willow crawl/walked to Xander and took his hands. Then she remembered where they were. "Um guys we're just gonna ride back to the hotel alone. We'll meet ya'll to get ready in about an hour okay."

Everyone else nodded. Kevin smiled encouragingly at Xander, as did Jeff. Matt seemed a little weirded but he was really repressed so that was to be expected; he gave Xander a shakily reassuring smile anyway. Linda and Amy both gave him big grins. They all seemed to be trying to tell him that the end results of this conversation didn't affect how they felt about him one bit.

Willow and Xander snuggled together in the back of the limo taking them to the Hotel. Xander knew it was time to admit a few things to both himself and to his best friend but he was much more comfortable with saying them without looking her in the eye. It would be the only way to tell her some of it, without having to spill his guts.

"Xander you know you can tell me anything. I mean really big ole no room to judge anybody Willow here. I went from a computer nerd who only had computer trapped book demons like her to a semi skank who caused the head cheerleader to get skewered, to the abandoned loser ex-girlfriend, to the overly enthusiastic lesbian, to the vicious revenge/guilt ridden killer to finally settle as the close to happy bi-sexual witch wrestler, with weird fixations." Willow babbled. She knew that would relax Xander and let him see things were still of the good.

"Yes and through it all you've always been My Wills. Okay so maybe there was a bit of the crushin' on the Angelic one for a while. But I'm so completely over that." Xander confessed.

"Then why do you still refuse to extend a friendship to him? He cares about you Xander. The only reason he's not your friend is cause you've always seemed to need him as your enemy more." Willow whispered. She thought of the several times during their talks Angel had asked her why Xander hated him so, she finally told him that perhaps Xander needed to keep that line between vamps and humans pure.

"Okay Hugest Confession ever. No, no in its better than that its and 'You don't know'." Xander buried his face in Willow's once more long red locks. "You don't know that your bestest friend in all the world is a little gay."

"You had to revisit Alterna-Willow once again tonight didn't you Xander. Well poo on you, then Xander shaped person." Willow teased.

"You know what I don't know why you are shocked. You and I are always so very much alike. We always have everything in common why should this be any different. Yep. We're two peas in a pod." Willow smiled up at Xander, noticing something in his eyes she looked closer. "What...you aren't telling me something. What?"

"Umm. Nothing." Xander tried, only to be confronted by the famous resolve face. "WellIkindahaveacrushonJeffbutthat'sokaycauseyouarecrushinonNikkievenifyouarent'treadytoadmit."

"Okay I got all that, but what makes you think I'm crushin on Nikki." Willow asked.

Xander gave her a look, daring her to deny it. They entered into elevator. "Wills say you aren't ready to think about that, fine...but don't lie to the Xand-man. You like Nikki's puppies as much as the King and I do."