Questioning Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It rose in volume as he felt the waves of her contractions became harsher around his cock and came faster each time. Her humming turned to moaning. Her moaning to a quivering, keening sound that set his blood on fire.
She clenched her muscles and cheeks again. His eyes rolled back in his head at the sensation as he realized she wasn't in pain. She was coming! She was coming in slow motion, in slow, hard waves. DearlordJesusinheavenabove! She was making herself come just from penetration. He didn't dare stroke yet for fear of hurting her, but he couldn't be completely still anymore either.
He reached up and began rolling her nipples gently between his fingers, pinching lightly. Her heavy eyelids snapped open. He flexed his hips up in a gentle circular motion, just barely changing the pressure of his shaft inside her walls, but brushing the bottom of her clit. He wanted to prolong it as long as possible for her. Damn, he was in her tight.
She screamed a wordless sound that almost hurt his ears and then shrieked his name, her eyes rolling back into her head. "MMMMMaaaaaaattttttttttttt! Oh, Sweet Jeeezzzuuusss! Oh God, Oh Gggoooddd!"
Linda was delirious. Her head spun as harsh wave after wave crashed through her, contracting and releasing every muscle in her body. Her entire scalp tingled and she felt the ecstasy flowing from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. Just when she thought it couldn't possibly get any better, he rolled her nipples and flexed that enormous, throbbing cock inside her. She broke apart, completely out of touch with her surroundings. She knew she was screaming but she was hearing herself as if she was in a tunnel. She thought, {I might die from this,} but strangely, she didn't care.
She felt her body reassembling it's shattered pieces and everything went black for a second. He thought his heart was going to spin right through the wall of his chest as he watched her spasm and mutter nonsense, gasping for air. She was so unearthly beautiful, but in the throes of passion, she looked like an ethereal Goddess, too beautiful to be real.
He winced at the tightness of her contractions and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding when she suddenly went limp and flopped down hard onto his chest. His arousal had pulled back from the edge of explosion when she had clamped down on him so hard. He was glad of that.
Not that the spectacle he'd just witnessed wasn't amazing, but he wanted to move inside her. The urge was building by the second. He was still hard as a rock and beginning to ache from throbbing so mightily for so long. He gently stroked her back, waiting for her to recover and cooing in her ear about how beautiful she was.
She finally stirred and gingerly raised herself up on her elbows and smiled an incredulous smile at him, her eyes still wide, and looking slightly confused. Her voice was raspy when she spoke. "I've NEVER felt anything like that before in my entire life. That was ... there are no words. That was simply the most intense, mind-boggling pleasure I've ever had."
He smiled, feeling a wash of male pride at her words. As if she suddenly realized he was still hard as a rock, she wiggled her hips. He groaned. She asked, "What do you want? What can I do for you?"
He grinned. "Can I be on top?"
She flashed him a smile and began to roll to the side. He rolled with her, not wanting to remove his aching cock from the tightest sheath of wet silk he'd ever felt. He supported his weight on his elbows, and captured her head in his hands. His hair had long since come undone and had formed a wavy brown curtain around their faces. He kissed her slowly and deeply as he began to move inside her. Making short delicate strokes, letting her get used to the size of him. Despite her orgasm, she was incredibly snug.
Linda knew that she would be sore tomorrow and she didn't give a damn. The slender wrestler had enormous equipment. But, he'd given her the most exquisite pleasure of her life without ever taking a stroke inside her. She'd never been stretched like this before. The feeling of him pushing her walls aside as he slid into her over and over was divine. She'd hardly been able to believe it when she first felt the coiling tremor that always preceded her orgasms.
But more than aesthetics caused these feeling. It was because he was a good man and because he was taken with her. She'd never had a man be so fascinated with her without seeming to leer at her. He made her feel beautiful and sexy and desired as a woman, without feeling like an object, or making her feel like one of the boys because she could handle herself well in the ring. He respected her. He wasn’t intimidated by her, or her accomplishments. All these things added to the already high arousal that was formed from the obvious chemistry they had together.
And now that her orgasm had lubricated her as much as was possible, his stroking and stretching her inner walls was making her body quake all over again. He gradually lengthened his strokes until he was leaving just his head inside before stroking smoothly and carefully back in. His cock was sliding across the bottom of her clit with every stroke as it was pulled down low because of his size. It felt as if someone had put a slow speed vibrator between her legs.
Her clit tingled and twitched with warmth as she felt another gush of wetness from her core. She groaned into his mouth as he kissed her. "Matt!"
"Mmm?" His lips were making their way down her neck.
"Oh God, you make me so wet."
He almost choked hearing those words from her mouth. "Oh Linda, I can't wait much longer."
"Don't, I'm ready," she whispered. "I want you to come. Oh yeah, you're a big boy, Matt. Shit you feel so good. I want to see you come."
He looked down at her. To him, she looked so exotic with her hair tumbling around her shoulder in braided waves, her high cheekbones slightly darkened from her flush, her eyes glassy with arousal. Her beautiful face framed by the drape of his own dark waves.
He stroked her slow and deep, murmuring. "Oh lord, Linda, you're so beautiful, so snug. Oh, you're making my cock throb. Awww, Linda, It aches. So good."
She met his thrust up to meet him. "So big, Matt. Oh man, you're stretching me. It almost burns, awww, yeah, oh yeah. A little harder. Oh God, a little harder. I'm gonna come again. Yeesss, I'm gonna come again. I'm gonna cccooommmeee!"
He began pounding into her, her short, clipped nails sinking into his skin. She went taut beneath him; her core walls quivered once again and began to clamp down viciously around his aching flesh.
He keened, loud and low from the back of his throat, sounding like a feral animal. He shouted as he spasmed with his own orgasm as he emptied into her.
"Liiinnnddddaaaa! Oh Dear God! Yes, Yes, God Yes, Ohhhhhh!"
She collapsed into the mattress and he fell onto her. They were both trembling slightly from the intensity of their simultaneous orgasm, panting as their muscles quivered to a stand still.
He ran his fingers through her hair, kissing her face. "Linda, I've never come that hard in my life."
She turned her head and placed a kiss on his breastbone. "It was intense for me too. I've never had more than one. And I've often had trouble having one!"
He ran his hands over her shoulders and she shivered. He pulled the comforter over them from the other side of bed, not wanting to get up yet. She was sprawled boneless beneath him and he rolled off her, pulling her closer. She hummed low in her throat and snuggled into him. He chuckled.
"What?" she murmured.
"Nothing, you just look and sound like a contented cat. Think that’s your new nickname, Kitten."
Linda gave Matt a tired punch, and the two new lovers snuggled in and fell into blissful slumber.

Next door the wrestlers know to the world as Lita and Y2J were cuddling together replete after hours of ecstasy. However when they entered the room, they were at first a bit awkward.
“Matt and I kinda figured out what you and Linda was conspiring over in the hall. We’d figured we’d just follow your leads…but Aims if you aren’t ready for this we don’t have to do anything. I mean we can just sleep. But I’d really like to hold you, while we just sleep I mean.” The blond wrestler smacked himself upside the forehead. “God check how dorky I am. Put me in a room alone with a beautiful woman and suddenly I’m as pathetic as the Olympic jackass.” Chris lamented.
“Well at least you haven’t started channeling Y2Jerkoff, the Ayatollah of Asshole-olah.” Amy returned chuckling. “I swear I can’t figure out who is less like their character. Mark and Taker? Jeff and Evil Jeff? Or you and Y2J?”
“Mark and Taker definitely. Wonder what the world would say if they knew that the American Bad Ass was actually a big old, tree huggin-environment lovin’-wiccan teddy bear? He hates that hog, you know, calls it a gas gussler.” The two soon to be lovers shared a laugh at the thought. Chris noticed that Amy had stopped laughing and was in fact giving him a very appraising look. “What?” He asked defensively.
“What would it take- what would I have to do to get you to get rid of all that nasty chin hair. I want to beard the lion tamer.” Amy said seductively.
Chris responded in kind. “What would the lovely Lita be willing to do to beard the lion?”
Amy leered at Jericho before responding. “Well I Lita won’t do much. But Amy is willing to do almost anything.”
“Anything? I’d be very careful Miss Dumas before I made such a strong blanket statement.” Chris’s voice had deepened…darkened a little. “A girl might later regret it.”
The word and tone sent a sensuous shiver down Amy’s spine. “I don’t know…what did you have in mind?”
“Just a little-shall we call it-will suppression.” Jericho said as he stood and unbraided his bound hair. “You yield your will to me whenever you choose to grace my bed, and I’ll keep my facial hair groomed to your specifications.” Chris’s green eyes glowed with intensity.
“What about when you grace my bed?” Amy asked once she caught her breath. She knew she was going to except. She was extremely excited by his offer.
“Well I suppose fairness would dictate that you’d be in control…but why don’t we just play it by ear?” Chris leaned in and placed a kiss on the appendage in question. “I promise though anything we do like that would be kept strictly between us. I have too much respect for you to bring it out of a sexual context.”
Her fears put to rest Amy tried to decide the best way to show the transfer of her will to him. She finally just rose to stand next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. “What would you ask of me?” The words slipped out.
“Take off your top and Boxers. You can leave on your panties, and Lay on the bed.” Chris’s voice had returned to the wonderfully decadent tones from the initial suggestion. When she had complied, he continued. “Play with your breasts for me show me how you like to be touched.”
She did so, her fingers shaking slightly. She placed her palms against her nipples, grasped her breasts, and squeezed gently at first…then harder and harder. She allowed her fingers to fall away, pulling them across her hardening nipples. She pushed her breasts together using the palms of her hands. She smiled up at him. Pleased that his eyes were locked on her and his face was beginning to show telltale signs of burgeoning desire. She softly pinched her nipples. Plucking at the gently.
Chris came over to the bed and knelt down beside her. He watched her raptly. “Amy, you like to be teased don’t you? You like to have the pressure build slowly. Its almost imperceptible, but each time you pinch and pull on those pretty pink nipples, your touch is stronger. Your pinch is harder. Your tugs getting farther and farther out from your chest.” Even as he spoke she continued, her body giving truth to his observations. “You like the pain don’t you? You like a little hurt to make the good even better. Even now that pretty little thong is getting soaked. But not just from the little pain to your tits. No it’s also having me here just watching…having me know your secret. Having me in control, is putting you one the edge, isn’t it?”
Amy whimpered. Her hands were causing delicious sensations. And his voice detailing her vice was arousing her to mythic heights. Her pupils were dilated making her expressive gray eyes look black. Her breath was coming in excited pants. And every time Chris’s hot breath caressed the skin, she shivered.
“Can you cum this way Amy? Can your hands and my words drive you crazy? That would please me sweet pet. I’m so hard. I think that once you’ve climaxed I’m going to rip that little scrap of nothing off you and fuck you. Fuck you hard.” Amy’s breath caught in her throat at the thought. “Um. Yes. I can see that you like that thought. You nipples have gone from pink to red. You’re pulling on them so hard. Feels good doesn’t it. Make yourself cum, pet. I really want to see it. Watch as that beautiful face of yours contorts in the sweet agony of release.”
Amy pressed her thighs together, and yanked almost brutally on her tender nipples. Hearing her lover demand her orgasm drove her insane. She bit her lip as she felt the first tremors of her climax roll from her chest through out her trembling body. She shivered and shook; small whimpers of pleasure escaped her as she came. Chris threw his clothes off as she came. When she calmed, replete for the moment after a petite orgasm, Jericho leaned down and pulled the thin cotton thong apart. He threw it behind him and moved between her relaxed thighs.
He rubbed the head of his stiff cock against her wet slit. “Do you want this inside of you? Would you like me to fuck you til neither of us can move?”
“Please…God Chris please fuck me. You said you would. Please.” Amy pleaded, her ego transferred with her will. “YESssss!” She hisses as he entered her for the first time.
“Ga-Damn…fuck you’re so wet. So fucking hot and wet. So nice and tight…you really wanted this. Never-felt-such-a-wet-cunt.” Jericho panted. He pulled her legs higher and slipped his arms under her knees. He began slowly. Thrusting in a long slow rhythm. He built his speed slowly. Even his hair adding to her pleasure, the colored ends trailing erotically over her diamond hard nipples. He swiveled his hips against her pubic bone at the bottom of each thrust, and she whimpered out the most erotic sound of pleasure and he felt her body grasp his turgid masculinity over and over as she broke apart in his arms, shaking and crying out his name.
He rolled her over onto her stomach, jamming a pillow under her hips. He covered her, one hand sliding under her and sliding down to find her cavity. "So wet," he muttered, upon feeling her swollen labia engorged and soaking between her legs. He grunted and slid both hands to her hips, beginning the long slide inside. Her muscles spasmed and he stopped. He grunted, pulling back a little and pushing in again, a little deeper this time. A few determined strokes later, he was almost in and her muscles were stretching to accommodate him in this deeper positioning.


He groaned, pulled back until just the head rested inside her throbbing labia and then slammed his rigid cock into her in one stroke, burying his large shaft to the balls. I yelped and cried out at the pleasure/ pain of his sudden intrusion. He held still and asked, "Oh shit. Did I hurt you?"
"No, you're just. Pretty. Big! And it's been a while." Amy moaned. “Sides a little hurt is a good thing.”
He made a sound of amusement and began to pump in and out of her at a languid pace, pressing her hips into the pillow. His strong thighs bracketed hers and squeezed them together. It made a mighty tight fit for him and they both groaned in unison.
His pace accelerated and I lost control of her vocal chords as the waves of pleasure washed through her. The feel of him, hot and hard, made her quiver and whimper as her muscles burned, ached and then fluttered around his enormous cock. The feeling was exquisite. He began to pump her hard and fast, but kept his strokes long and deep.
He didn’t realize he was chanting quietly in little pants. "Oh fuck, so tight, oh fuck, so tight, oh fuck, so tight." She felt her orgasm coil in her gut and shouted, "So close, oh God, Chris, so fuckin’ close, Yes!"
He grunted and began to hit her even harder, his cock slamming into her. The added sensation of his hips smacking into her ass and his balls slapping her clitoris made her delirious. I began crying out, "Yes! Fuck me hard, Jericho! Give me all of it. So deep this way! Stuff it in. Oh, push hard. Fuck me hard!"
She loved the feeling of his incredibly hard cock as it pushed past the resistance of her protesting muscles and plowed deep into her body, ignoring the size of her long unused entrance that shouldn't have been able to accept him. He was in so deep.
She was stretched so wide and her muscles were sore from her match night. It wasn't pain. More of an arousing ache. The pleasure/pain of his large cock being shoved, almost forced into her as her aching walls protested, was unlike any pleasure Amy'd ever known.

His long thick dick made her entire pelvis throb and ache as he slammed into her cervix, sinking in from above and punishing her G-spot like it had never been punished. She felt her labia stretch and roll as he retreated, pulling the skin back along his shaft as he yanked his hips back with every stroke.
She whimpered and a quivered like a woman possessed, no coherent words able to be formed. Her whole body convulsed as her release hit her like a stinging slap. "I'm coommiinngg!" she shouted. Her scalp tingled, her clit jumped and her womb cringed, as he continued to plow into Amy, not even slowing down.
Her thighs vibrated with the intense rippling pleasure as her orgasm continued to wash over her. She found her voice and shouted, "Chris! Yes, yes, yeehhheeesss!"
He shouted, "Ahhh, God Amy! Yes, you're coming for me!" as he felt her grip him harshly as I rode out the most intense orgasm of her life. They were both totally delirious.
She felt his sweat land on her back in cool droplets as they fell from his face and hair. He was like a machine, continuing to pound her. His mouth came down to nip at her shoulders as his pace slowed slightly. But he continued to hit her hard, her now over-sensitized tunnel fluttering in confusion at the continued pleasurable assault.
He sucked on the back on her neck. One hand slid under them to grasp her breast. His fingers found her nipple and pinched. She felt pleasure ripple through me as she peaked again. "Awww, yeah!" he shouted. "I've never been squeezed so hard!"
His lips met the skin below and behind her ear and sucked in as she listened to him drag noisy breaths in through his nostrils as her orgasm ended.
Amy worked her hand down under herself and between his legs. Each time his balls slapped her soaking crotch with a splat, she curled her fingers up to catch his sack as it retreated, feeling his testicles roll as they slid backwards over her fingers. "Your turn, Chris. Let go for me, baby."
He let go of her neck and began to chant. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, Amy! Do That! Oh sweet Jesus. Oh feels so good. Touch my balls. Oh a little more, a little harder. Oh, I'm gonna come, wanna come. Squeeze a little. Oh yeah, oh yeah, ooohhh ffuucckk!"
She pressed her hand harder against his sack as he made his final thrusts, wrapping her fingers around his sack. That did it.
"AAAAMMMMmmmmmmyyy!" her name tore out of his throat she felt his hips shudder against her ass and press deep as he found his release. Amy’s tunnel was awash in his hot seed. His cock remained inside but he rocked his hips against her in shallow, quick thrusts, massaging the head of his cock against her G-spot as his hot seed splashed inside her.
Out of his mind with the force of his orgasm, he wailed, "Your cunt is soooo ffuucckkiinngg ttiigghhtt!"