Questions and Answers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I was becoming used to regular anal masturbation, I worked three fingers together into myself and started sliding them in an out of myself as deeply as I could. I took up the same rhythm as my right hand beating up and down my cock, enjoying the wet sounds of my bunched up fingers as they fucked me. I imagined Cameron having me like this: lying on my back with him kneeling between my legs, sliding in and out of me beneath my loose, large balls. I thought at first I might be put off by feeling feminised by the position -- after all, this was the position I most liked women to be in when we were making love. But I soon figured that this homosexual version of the missionary position would be sufficiently different from its straight equivalent to have a unique appeal of its own.

For a start, how could I feel feminised with my cock, aching in its extreme state of arousal, raised so prominently between us and swollen to an almost bestial thickness? How could Cameron think of me as a woman when he had my large pair of knackers bobbing around in his pubes every time he thrust into me? And how could either of us imagine this as heterosexual lovemaking when the intoxicating smell from our exertions made it so brutally clear that this was a man's gaping arse being fucked?

Now stroking myself as fast as I could and fingering my arse with long rapid thrusts which were stretching my hole wider than it had ever been, I imagined Cameron climaxing inside me, wondering how it would feel to have his hot juices squirting up into my bowels. There'd be squelching noises from my anus as his semen was pumped into me and my arse-crack would feel wet from where some of it would leak out of my hole from the thrusting of his cock. He'd be grunting like an animal and I'd be grabbing at his buttocks, pulling him into me with all the strength I could muster as his balls emptied themselves into me.

My own cock started spewing, soaking my pyjama top with thick gobs of semen. I kept pumping my shaft, expelling the copious gushes of liquid from my fattened cock-head and enjoying the feel of my rectum clenching and unclenching around the deeply buried fingers of my left hand as it enjoyed its own, less visible, orgasm.

As my orgasm subsided it occurred to me that, if I were to climax when I was being fucked, my companion would feel the muscles of my bowels giving his cock a thorough work-over as he held it inside me. It would be like my bum was wanking him off: he might actually start cumming himself from the sensation of feeling his organ gripped so firmly by my delicious rectal spasms.

Surely this was too fortuitous to be just a quirk of biology? Surely this proved that men were meant to enjoy anal sex together? Why else would my bowels squeeze so tightly when my cock was spurting, the muscular rhythm exactly harmonized to stimulate the thrusting girth of another man's shaft? It was like my backside fully expected that I would have a companion's organ buried deep up inside it and was doing its best to ensure we shared a joint climax together!

When I'd fully spent myself and had squeezed the last beads of cum from my softening cock, I pulled my three fingers out from my arsehole and grabbed the box of tissues from my bedside table to clean myself off. In spite of how much semen I'd produced, my balls still looked just as large and bloated inside the loose, hairy bag of my scrotum. No doubt they'd need a further release come the morning.

I changed my pyjama top for a dry one and then settled down to sleep.

I wondered again why this fantasy had never occurred to me before. Why, as a curious teenager, I'd dismissed gay sex as something other people did and had focussed my masturbatory energies exclusively on feminine attractions. It now seemed so obvious that sex for me had been diminished by the absence of a male presence: all the times I'd had sex with women seemed boringly predictable in comparison with the prospect of having another man in my bed, the two of us armed with our wonderfully-versatile cocks. That's not to say that I wanted to give up on heterosexual sex: I just realised that there were many other experiences with my own gender which I could enjoy in addition to it.

I resolved to talk to Cameron the next day and invite him out for a drink after work. Maybe, on Friday night when Jake was at his mum's, he'd be here with me and we'd be enjoying doing some of the things I'd fantasized about; certainly the rimming if not the rest. My cock started to respond to the prospect of that and so I tried to empty my mind to help me drift off to sleep.

As I began to relax, I realised how sore my backside was from where I'd prized it open and assaulted it with three fingers. How the hell might it feel on Saturday morning?

===

Next story: Candid Cameron

===