Questions Answered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go to the bathroom."

If looks could tell, I'd say she knew she was not going to get permission. I just said,

"Give me a hug first. Okay. Now, come here," and I beckoned toward the toilet.

It was just the two of us, now, but she had never really farted in front of me before. She shuffled over and gingerly began to sit on the commode. She was farting as she began to sit. I took out my cock and I stroked it like it was a Billy club in front of her face. She started to say something, but she stopped as my cock entered her mouth. Her hands came up to grab my cock, but I said,

"No hands."

Her hands dropped to her sides. She looked up and gave me a questioning look while her lips enclosed around my cock again. She didn't move. She waited. She closed her eyes. I knew more cum must have been trickling out of her holes. I reminded her that I hadn't come yet. She nodded that she understood, and she started bobbing up and down on my cock. I took my time, savoring the feeling of her mouth. Finally, I said,

"It's time."

She kind of wiggled in anticipation, but she lost her enthusiasm when I grabbed her chin with one hand and the back of her head with the other hand. She knew she was in for trouble, and I didn't disappoint her.

I started using her mouth vigorously. She gagged several times, and she would involuntarily whip her head back off my cock. I slapped her affectionately and returned my hand to her chin. I pulled her closer to me. I pistoned in and out faster and faster. She gagged again and jerked away. She looked like she was not having a good time, but I said,

"This is fun. You're farting the cum of two strangers, and you're giving me a 'no-hands' blow job. Having fun?"

Incredibly, she nodded, and mouthed the words,

"Fuck, yeah!" over my cock.

"Would you like me to get someone else to fuck you tonight?"

Again, she responded with a nod and a half-intelligible mumble.

"Yeah!"

She was enthusiastic. She was really getting into this. I slapped her lightly across the cheek and said,

"Then let's get this whore cleaned up again."

I turned on the shower. I could hardly believe that she was game for another go-round, so, to be sure, I said,

"Just keep you mouth shut unless there's a cock in it, and don't look at me or anyone else."

Instantly, she looked down. She knew how to play this came. I adjusted the shower, and I began to rinse her down. I stuck my finger up her ass. No resistance. I stuck two fingers up her ass. None. Nada. Then I stuck all, but my thumb up her ass. Open highway. I was astounded. I said,

"You've been ass fucked a lot in your day haven't you?"

She started to look up, and then remembered to keep her head down while answering,

"Yeah, I guess."

I mentally vowed to make the next go-around even rougher for her, but I wasn't sure how to do that. We went into the same bar, but it seemed pretty tame. We left. We walked another half-a-block, and passed an alley. I backtracked, and took the alley. Everything in Las Vegas is well lighted, so it wasn't private, but it was just off the beaten path. I had the instinct to wait. As if on cue, three teens came around the corner. The looked like they were older than eighteen, but not much. It turned out two were nineteen and one was eighteen going on nineteen. One of them had a birthday, and they had come to Las Vegas to get laid and drunk. They had little success so far in getting liquor, but their luck in getting laid was about to change. I gestured to them, and pointed to her. Marie literally groaned, and looked away, very embarrassed, no doubt. The boys hadn't said anything yet. I slapped Marie lightly on the cheek and I pointed to the pavement. She looked down.

The boys came over. I said,

"Looking to get laid?"

Predictably, they responded with a chorus of,

"Fuck yeah!"

They were drooling over my girlfriend. I assumed they thought she was a whore.

"Well, today's your birthday!"

That brought laughs from all, because it was one of their birthday's. I thought, let's not complicate this, so I said,

"Lucky day, then it's free. Follow us."

I grabbed Marie's hand and pulled her along at a pace uncomfortably fast for her high heels. Like before, she turned around to see if they were following, although I didn't. I just assumed they would follow, and indeed they did.

Now, it was my turn to feel awkward while taking the elevator with three teens and my girlfriend. These guys could not plausibly buy a room in this hotel. Other passengers got on and got off. One of the three put his hand on Marie's breast. That emboldened the others. One groped her butt cheeks. One ran his hand up the inside of her legs. More passengers got on. The women passengers kind of frowned their disgust. That slowed the teens down very little. Marie, bless her heart, remembered to keep her mouth shut and her eyes down.

The male passengers didn't hesitate to check Marie out. She wasn't making eye-contact, and these kids were pawing at her. One of the male passengers couldn't resist dabbing his hand between her cheeks when a teen hiked her dress up again. The guy brought his hand up to his nose and the others in his party snorted with laughter. She didn't look up. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that she was a whore. I had always kind of suspected it, except that, in keeping with her account of her past, no money was changing hands tonight. She was doing this because she was a slut and she liked it. I hoped to disabuse her of that attitude before the night was through.

We got off on our floor. I led the way. Two of the guys now pulled her along by her hands and arms. They were happy to have her as their sex toy. The other was extremely immature. He swatted at her butt with his hands and giggled as we walked the corridor. We got into the room, closed the door, and I said,

"You can pretty much do anything you want to her, but I forewarn you, I'm hungry and I'm going to dinner in an hour so get to it."

They jumped on her and they jostled one another trying to get at her. She was knocked down or fell down, and she half propped herself up on the coffee table. They hadn't bothered to get her dress off. One of them was trying to shove his cock down her throat, and that impeded the guy that had slid her dress up and ripped off her undies while trying to shove his cock into her cunt. The sound of ripping must have gotten to the immature guy. He grabbed her dress at the neck and pulled hard. My girlfriend looked alarmed at the idea of losing a dress. It didn't give way easily, and she was pulled across the coffee table. She looked like a slab of meat with the three teens around her. I had to intervene.

"Everyone, stop! Take off your clothes."

I turned, and I went to get the lube. Like my girlfriend had always said, she needed lots and lots of lube.

Marie was the slowest to undress, and I helped her as I sat the tube of lube down on the coffee table. I shoved it over in the direction of the closest hard cock, and he needed no further instruction. Marie started to get up to hang up her dress.

"Where do you think you're going? Lie back down, and shove some of that lube up your ass and cunt!"

She resumed her position on the coffee table. I put the tube of lube in front of her hands, and I took her dress and tossed it on the floor. She took a finger-full and reached back to her ass, and under to her cunt. She was too slippery to make much progress, so I said,

"You lube him," gesturing to a nearby cock, "and I'll lube you."

Her hands went around a cock. The third guy immediately came over to get in on the action. The first guy watched me lube her up. It looked like he could barely wait. I separated her cheeks and lubed her up good while she stroked lube on the other two cocks. She looked ridiculous sprawled on her stomach across the coffee table with her hands masturbating guys that were way too young for her. I thought to myself, "Good!"

I was afraid that they were losing their aggressive edge, so I said to Marie,

"Where do you want them to fuck you?" and I shoved a couple of fingers in her asshole just to give her a hint. She said,

"In my ass. In my ass."

(I thought, she didn't need to repeat it. This was a shared fantasy, after all!)

"And how do you want them to fuck you?"

I moved my fingers in and out rapidly. On cue, Marie said,

"Fast and hard."

Great, I thought. That should get them going. I looked at the guys and gestured, "have at her," but I intoned,

"Don't draw any blood – seriously, any blood and I'm calling the cops – but you can treat her pretty damn rough short of blood."

Marie looked at me, despite our agreement, and her look said, "Have you lost your mind?" I simply reminded her aloud, in front of the guys,

"You keep your mouth shut unless there is a cock in it, and look down."

Her eyes dropped to the floor. I motioned to the guys again.

The immature guy broke the ice. He impulsively spanked my girlfriend several times. He laughed with glee when she jerked and yelped in surprise. I said,

"She likes that!"

He renewed the spanking. I mimed spanking my own hand very rapidly, and he began wailing away on Marie's behind. She was squirming and protesting as best she could, but the other two objected when she pulled her hands off their cocks. One got up and literally pushed the immature guy aside. He shoved his cock in and started jack hammering away at my girlfriend. From my position, I couldn't tell whether he was in her cunt or in her ass. As I went to separate her cheeks to look, the immature guy made a flying leap and knocked the guy fucking Marie down across her back. She grunted, as his cocked must have speared in even deeper. I thought, "This is unreal." I said,

"Hold it boys. There is room for everybody."

I said, to my girlfriend,

"Get up."

She backed up, still impaled on the guy's cock. She turned around as if to say, "Excuse me!" so I had to remind her to look down. He pulled out anyway, and she hobbled her way over to the sofa under my guidance. I motioned for one guy to sit down. I put my girlfriend on her knees and said,

"Suck him!"

She looked particularly slutty as her head bobbed on the head of a cock on a guy way too young for her while the other two watched and salivated.

I said to her,

"Sit on his cock."

She turned around, and lowered herself. Her old training must have kicked in, because she steadied his cock with one hand and she didn't miss alignment with her cunt. I said,

"Wrong hole," and then added, gratuitously, "Bitch!"

She looked startled at those words, but she slid up, moved forward, and then slid back down on his cock in one smooth movement. I thought, good! She's still very, very loose. I pushed her back onto the guy's chest. She grimaced, as the guy's cock was very rigid and unbending. I motioned to the guy next to me to get into her cunt. He was in, and they both started moving.

I motioned to the third guy (the immature guy) to put his cock in her mouth. He gave that maniacal laugh and started fucking her mouth. He had no sense of rhythm or tact. He poked out her cheeks, he gagged her throat, and he'd slip out and was all over her nose and face. She broke our rule and looked at him with a look like, "What-the-fuck are you doing?" Mostly, though, she was grunting, whining, and making animal-like noises. It was hard to tell which cock was having the stronger effect on her.

I reminded them that I had to go to dinner, and that they'd better hurry. That had the desired effect. The motion picked up in frequency. Now, Marie was making sounds of either distress or greater passion, it was hard to tell which. I said,

"Switch."

They knew what I meant instantly. Shuffling of bodies, and they were at it again. I said,

"Switch" and they moved into the third combination. I said,

"Free-for-all" and I let them do whatever they felt like.

They moved her around like a rag doll. She never protested. They never hit her, and they never really treated her rough, other than giving her a vigorous fucking.

I realized that I actually was very hungry and that they were not nearly done breaking her down. I got an idea.

"Tell you what. I'll order room service for dinner, and give you a little more time."

No one was listening -- just lots of grunts, slaps, slurps, and gagging going on. Of course, I could have just called room service, but I wanted to see what they'd do while I was gone. I dressed, and left the room, slamming the door behind me – otherwise, I wasn't sure they'd notice. I asked for a room service menu at the front desk, and I actually ordered up a dinner for Marie and me. They would deliver it in twenty-minutes. (I almost asked them to make it later than that.)

I went back upstairs. I waited by the door, but I could make no sense of the noises. After a few minutes of waiting, I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer, but no one came to the door. Then lots of footsteps. They were running in the room! I thought: We're going to get kicked out for this! I used my key and opened the door. I was confronted with quite a spectacle. Marie was standing, held in the arms of one guy. She was kind of slumped over on his fingers as he masturbated her. The others were across the room. She was sweating. She looked like she had just run over there. The guy shoved her into the middle of the room. The two other guys raced to see who would get to her first. One of them wrested her away from the other, and then he was feeling her up.

They ignored my return, just as they had my departure. They were on a hunt. Marie had a fatlip. Her hair was disheveled. She was sweating profusely. She had a feral look in her eye. One guy shoved her to her knees and she started to suck his cock. (I thought, so she knows how to play this game, too.) A second guy tackled him, and his cock was ripped out of her mouth. The third guy grabbed her up, and literally tossed her on the couch so hard that she bounced off it and landed on the floor again. The guy that had been tackled was up, and he was on her in an instant. He was fucking her like there was no tomorrow, and she was thrashing around. She was really into it. (I had been right to find some virile youth!) The immature guy came up and he slapped her face a little harder than a love tap. I got the impression that he liked to do that too much. I thought, that was probably how she got the fat lip. (It wasn't. She later told me that she had bumped into an elbow "accidentally.") I had to intervene. I said to the guy that was uninvolved at the moment,

"Are you going to let him treat a lady like that?"

"Fuck no!"

He hauled off and slugged the immature guy in the arm and neck, which got a response of,

"Why'd you do that?"

Lucky Marie, I thought, she had three guys fighting over her -- when they weren't fucking her. These guys had way more testosterone than I had counted on, but I did seem to have had the effect on my girlfriend that I had hoped for. She was a wreck. She wasn't crying, but she wasn't having a leisurely swoon from gentle love making either. I said,

"Hold it everyone. Room service is bringing up for dinner for two, so you three are going to have to go, but before you go, I think she needs to be nice to you to make it up to you. You each get to ask her for anything you want before you go and she'll do it, and, she gets to ask for anything."

Marie spoke up first, and said,

"I want them all to leave."

"That's against the rules. You and they get to think up what they're going to do you sexually, now, hurry up!"

This last comment was to all of them.

Predictably, one said,

"I want to fuck her ass again."

"You have to say that to her, and she has to be nice to you."

He got the point, and he looked at her and said,

"I want to ass fuck you," and he laughed nervously.

My girlfriend looked like a mad witch. Her hair was askew, her mascara made rings around her eyes. She was seething with emotions, but I couldn't tell what those emotions were. She shuffled nervously and said,

"Get it over with," but she didn't move.

He had to position her on her hands and knees. She submitted dumbly. I went to get lube, but then I thought, the hell with it, it appeared that they hadn't used any since I left, anyway. The guy shoved his cock up her butt and started pumping away at a leisurely pace. I reminded him that room service was coming. He picked up the pace. I went around and looked at my girlfriend. She gave no sign of emotion as he pumped faster and faster. She made an occasional guttural cry or whimper. On the other hand, she couldn't stifle a big shutter when he came in her ass. He pulled out, and she turned around to face the others. I said,

"Who wants what?"

The immature guy said,

"I want to punch her tits."

I thought: Where the fuck does this guy get this stuff?

"No, you can't punch her tits."

I'm sure my girlfriend was very relieved, but then I thought I'd tease her.

"You can slap them."

The idiot giggled and smiled. My girlfriend covered her tits.

"No, you can't do that either,"

I turned to my girlfriend,

"Is there something else you'd suggest?"

"He can fuck my mouth again."

"But it's his turn to choose, and if he wants to slap your tits, take your hands down, or, if there's something else you'd like him to do, tell him."

My girlfriend got the point: Better make it good a choice. She lowered her hands and turned away from me and toward the immature guy.

"You can cum on my face."

I thought, boy, she could really read this guy's desires! The immature guy started jerking off with blinding speed. He came quickly. She jerked backward after the first glob hit her forehead.

"Now, it missed your face!"

I scooped some up off her chest and rubbed it across her mouth and face.

"Okay, that's enough. We've got one more request, don't we?"

The last guy said that he wanted to fuck her in the ass again.

"That request has already been taken. Make another."

He said he didn't have another request.

"Well, then, we'll make it a different sort of ass fuck."

Marie had a questioning look on her face. I positioned her so that she was sitting on the sofa with pillows behind her back. Her crotch was near the edge. I shoved the coffee table back and motioned the guy to his knees in front of her. This time, I motioned for him to lube. He lubed up his cock. I pulled Marie's knee toward me. The guy on the other side pulled the other knee toward him. The double opening of her cunt and ass was revealed. The guy needed no encouragement. He leaned forward, and he was up her ass. She groaned, and mewled and made all sorts of animal sounds. I thought, let's make this even more difficult for her.

"Now, I want you to look at him, not down."

To him I said,

"Tell her what she feels like."

He could barely talk, however, because he was beginning to piston in and out very quickly. She was looking at him with a look of passion. His mouth was open, but nothing came out except grunts. Her mouth was opened, and she grunted in time to him. She got a look of even greater passion, and she reached out spontaneously and grabbed him around the waist, holding him to her as he picked up speed. She started to cum, and she looked tortured as she orgasmed. I said to her,

"Masturbate him."

She placed her hands on his shaft and they got slippery with the lube. She started stroking him as he pistoned in and out of her ass. He hadn't cum yet, and he looked at her fiercely and started yelling at her,

"Bitch! Bitch! Oh you fucking Bitch!"

Her eyes locked on his, and she was cumming again. She stroked her hands faster, saying,

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" to his invectives.