Questions, Answers & Consequences

Story Info
What happens when you cross the mob.
5.9k words
4.27
139.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers

Authors Note:

I wish to thank readers for their voting and comments on my previous submissions. It certainly keeps me motivated and thinking outside the square. I've written this story in a different style would appreciate any feedback. I hope you enjoy reading it as much I've enjoyed writing it.

Regards

Bazzza

*

Jonathon Rowland Dillon, better known as JD to his friends stepped out onto the asphalt as the heavy doors clanged closed behind him. He took a deep breath, held it in and savoured it. It was so different from the stale fetid air of the prison that had incarcerated him for the last two years, and which now stood only feet behind him. A sense of relief and freedom overwhelmed him as he gazed out into the winter twilight before him. Suddenly, headlights were switched on and a vehicle moved slowly from the car park towards where he was standing. JD recognised the limo as it swept around and stopped next to him. He smiled as a massive figure uncurled itself from the driver's seat and approached him.

"Hey Monty, its good to see you man." JD said as he held out his hand.

The six foot five, African American grasped JD's hand in and embraced him with the other. "It's good to have you back, we've missed you."

JD managed to extract his hand from Monty's vice like hand and embraced his good friend.

"Shit, you've lost some weight." Monty suggested as he pushed JD back to arms length and looked him up and down.

"Yeah, shit food and a bit of exercise. How about you get me out of this shit hole. You know where I need to go."

Minutes later, JD was sitting eyes closed in the rear of the limo listening to the silence. It was the first time in two years when there were no doors banging, someone coughing or people yelling at each other. Removing his favourite bottle from the built in mini-bar, he poured two large fingers into a glass. He swilled the aged malt whisky in his mouth before swallowing it. He thought how lucky he was, he had been sentenced to twenty five to life for murder, only doing two was a miracle.

JD was an enforcer for Charlie O'Hara, one of the powerful crime bosses in the country. His duties were to manipulate un-cooperative people to do things they really didn't want to do by any means available to him. In extreme cases, that could include the elimination of a person and the disposal of their remains. It was something that JD had done many times before and was very good at. The trouble started when JD had whacked a Gilbert Morris on O'Hara's orders. Gilbert had been involved in money laundering for O'Hara, when he was investigated by the Fed's for something completely unrelated, he had struck a deal to give up O'Hara for a reduced sentence. JD whacked him at the first opportunity and his body now lay deep under a new section of the interstate road four hours drive away. The Fed's were extremely agitated when their star witness disappeared from right under their noses, and left no stone unturned to get to the bottom of it. Eventually, they got wind of JD's involvement and successfully charged with him Gilberts murder. Without the body, the prosecution relied on circumstantial evidence and numerous untruths. Fortunately, O'Hara was a good employee and launched an appeal against JD's conviction. Through intimidation and bribery of witnesses and other informed people, the conviction was overturned and JD was now a free man.

Before the limo hit the main road, JD asked Monty to pull over somewhere quiet. JD removed his clothes and replaced them with those that Monty had left on the back seat. JD smiled as he put on the silk shirt and tailored trousers, while they were a little too big, it still felt real good. To finish it off, he slipped on a pair of Italian black leather ankle boots. Good clothes and shoes had always been one of his passions. Discarding his old clothes on the side of the road, he signalled Monty to move off. JD then located the big Colt automatic handgun in a compartment behind the front seat; it was his favourite choice of weapon. Removing the clip, he checked the action and then returned it to its ready state. He was now ready to set things right, closing his eyes he began thinking how close he was to fulfilling his dream.

Three hours later, the Limo began to close on the outskirts of the city, JD asked Monty to drive through the main drag rather than take the ring road. The traffic was nearly at a standstill but JD didn't mind one bit. He watched people happily going about their business, young lovers holding hands, parents with children, groups of people socialising and having fun. JD watched and thought how two years of his life had been taken from him, and now it was time to make amends. Someone was about to pay the price.

Another hour later, JD stirred from light slumber as the limo left the road and began winding up a long tree lined drive and stopped outside a substantial three story house. After placing the Colt in his jacket pocket, JD stepped out of the limo and approached the driver's window.

"Better come inside with me. I'm a little out of practise if you know what I mean." JD suggested.

JD stepped back as Monty opened the door and stepped out. Monty was a lower level enforcer on O'Hara's payroll. He was ten years younger than JD and looked up to him as the master. They had worked together on several jobs, they not only enjoyed each others company, but more importantly, they trusted each other implicitly. JD had witnessed Monty ending the lives of others with his massive bare hands on more than one occasion. Even though he sometimes appeared to be a genial giant, he wasn't a man to be trifled with. They approached the front door and rang the bell, seconds later it was opened by the man they had come to see.

"Hello Tony, remember me?" JD greeted the old acquaintance.

Tony Branner stared at the two men on his doorstep, his heart thumped as he realised that what ever JD and Monty had come for, it wasn't going to be good news.

"Well, aren't you going to ask us inside?"

JD and Monty made themselves comfortable in the huge living room while their host poured drinks for them. JD stared at the extravagance of his surroundings and compared it to the bleak cell he had just left, he cursed silently and fought to control his anger.

"So, what brings you to my humble abode?" Tony asked as he handed over their drinks.

Before JD could answer, a door opened and in walked Melanie Branner. She was what JD would describe as a trophy wife, stunningly beautiful looking every bit the beauty queen she had once been. She married a man twenty years older, not for his looks or love, but for his power and his money. For Tony Branner was a powerful man, a trusted advisor for O'Hara's financial empire. He was responsible for not only the legitimate side of O'Hara's empire, but also the more lucrative underworld dealings.

Melanie looked over at the two visitors, the older one looked familiar but she couldn't place him, the other looked like another over muscled hoodlum. As they didn't hold any interest for her, she turned with the intention of leaving the room.

"Please don't leave us Mrs Branner." JD suggested. "My business here tonight may concern you."

Melanie turned and looked back at JD; she answered with a haughty smile and moved towards the drink cabinet. JD watched her closely as she poured herself a drink and sat down.

JD turned to Tony, "So, Tony, you must have heard the good news of my release." he said.

Tony smiled, "Yes I did. It's great news. We're all very pleased."

JD took a sip of his whisky before he carried on, "Well, I'm pleased too. Trouble is, I wanna know how I got fingered in the first place. There weren't too many people who knew about old Gilbert, probably no more than five. I've been thinking about who might have been a bit loose with their tongue. In fact, I've of thought nothing else while lying in my nice comfortable cell. For some reason, you're name is at the top of my list."

Tony's face fell, the accusation and the implications were clear. "Hell JD, I've never said a word to anyone. I'm not that stupid."

JD thought about it, "How about pillow talk Tony? Ever mention anything to Melanie about business?"

JD watched Tony's face as the implication sunk in, he could see the fright in his face as he turned to his wife. JD intuitively knew he'd got it right.

JD turned to Melanie. "Do you know who I am?"

She stared at him and shook her head.

"Names Jonathon Dillon, most people know me as JD. I got locked up on a murder charge a while ago. Ring any bells? You might've heard Tony mention it, if you did, did you talk to anyone else about it?"

She stared at JD with hard eyes for a few seconds, "I don't see its any business of yours what I discuss with my husband or my friends."

JD could feel the anger rise; it didn't go un-noticed by Tony who was now coming to grips with why JD and Monty were at his house.

"Jeezus Melanie, what have you done?"

She glared back at her husband and laughed, "I've done nothing wrong. I'll do what I want and say what I want to whoever I want. Don't fucking lecture me."

She sprang out her chair and headed for the door; JD removed the Colt from his pocket and placed it on the arm of the chair in plain view.

"Stay where you are, I've not finished with you." JD told her.

She laughed sarcastically, "What are you, an old jailbird with a gun? I'm terrified, why don't you just play your gangster games without me."

It took JD a few seconds to return the smile, it just made it plain easier for him. He had nothing against women; in fact he really enjoyed their company. He just hated women who rose above their station on the hard work of their husbands or someone else, and then abused the privilege. Jail time had made him hard, there were no favours inside; you just did what you had to do to survive. He stared at her beauty, a black dress that hugged her figure just below her knees; her shapely calves flowed down to black slinky shoes. Not having been close to a woman for a long time, her presence both intrigued and excited him.

"Take off your clothes." he said.

She threw back her head and laughed loudly, "Not in your wildest dreams. I'd rather die first."

JD smiled as he raised the Colt and in a fluid action pulled the trigger. The explosion echoed around the walls as the heavy slug tore through the huge chandelier not far from her head. Shards of glass flew in all directions, luckily just missing her. The slug carried on through ceiling and into the cavity above nicking a plastic drain pipe from the bathroom on the next level. The resulting leak would cause major damage in the following months, but it was of little consequence now.

Melanie screamed as the glass fell around her, Tony jumped up to her aid but sat down again as the barrel of the Colt swung towards him.

She screamed at JD, "You stupid fucking bastard, I could've been cut to ribbons."

"Take your clothes off. I won't tell you again."

She turned to her husband for help; he shook his head, "Do as you're told if you want to get out this in one piece."

It was only then she realised the gravity of the situation, and a few long seconds later, her face lost its confidence. Stepping away from the glass covered carpet, she kicked off her shoes. Reaching behind her, she unzipped her dress, pulled her shoulder straps down and let it fall to the floor. She was braless and her breasts stood firm and pert. JD's first thought was implants as they were too big to stay that upright by themselves, but they were still the nicest breasts he'd seen for a long time. His eyes lowered to take in her narrow waist and curved hips, a black G string covered her pelvic mound. Her thighs were full then tapered down to delicate knees. He savoured her beauty for only a few seconds.

"All of it." he said.

Melanie turned away as she slid the G string down her thighs and then turned back to face JD. Her pubic mound had been trimmed to a small strip of brown hair about an inch wide, her pussy lips just visible below. JD looked her over before dragging himself out of his chair; he walked over to her and ran his hands over her smooth breasts. She shivered at his touch and looked him in the eye, but quickly looked away from his dark unflinching eyes.

"Tell me, did you ever mention my name to any of your friends in relation to the disappearance of Gilbert Morris?"

It took a few seconds before she answered, "Probably, but I don't remember who."

JD caressed her nipples and felt them harden, "Did you not think it may have been just a little stupid to blab off about your husband's business affairs?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Dunno, never really thought about it?"

"Well it's time you learnt a lesson about the difference between stupidity and common sense. On your knees."

"Please no, I'm sorry." she pleaded realising what was in store for her.

JD raised his free hand to her shoulder and pushed her downwards, once on her knees he undid his trousers and let them slip to the floor.

Removing his now hard cock from his boxers, he presented it to her closed mouth, "You'd have been better off to use your pretty mouth for this rather than discuss Tony's business with your friends. Next time you think about discussing Tony's activities with anyone, just remember back to this moment."

JD placed his hand behind Melanie's head and guided it towards his cock, her mouth stayed closed until he placed the cold steel of the Colt against her cheek. He then felt the warmth of her mouth engulf the head of his cock, in his excitement he began to push back and forth and she soon gagged.

"Take it easy." she said as she gripped the shaft and began to slowly suck him.

Not having touched a woman for so long had been hard on JD. He enjoyed their company, their fragrance and the soft feel of their bodies. He was a considerate and passionate lover; he liked the challenge of seduction and making his partners sexually happy. There was nothing more satisfying in the whole world than watching a lover enjoying themselves and going through the throws of an orgasm. Until now, he'd never forced his intentions on any woman, but at this present moment he was past caring. How many times had he masturbated in his cold cell fantasising about his old conquests? And with the nagging thought that he may never have the pleasure of lying between a woman's warm thighs again in his life time?

He pulled away from her mouth as he felt the stirring of an orgasm, guiding backwards to a chair he got her to sit on the edge.

"Nooo." she cried as he spread her thighs wide and knelt between them.

Melanie tried to struggle, but JD held her tight as he looked at the sight before him. Her open thighs were firm and shapely leading up to her pussy. Her pink lips were smooth and hairless; the tip of her small clitoris just visible. JD could feel her warmth and sense the scent of her sex. He slipped a finger into his mouth for lubrication, then stroked her pussy and parted her inner lips. His finger slowly disappeared inside and explored her tight pussy. He felt no remorse as she began to sob.

"Can you imagine what its like to be locked up for twenty three hours a day in a cell that's probably smaller than your walk-in wardrobe? How do you think I felt at the thought of being locked up for twenty five years? All because you couldn't keep your big mouth shut. Do you not think that it would only be fair to let me use for body for the loss of two years of my life?"

"I'm sorry. I know I've done wrong, but please don't do this. Please don't fuck me in front of Tony."

JD laughed, "He needs to see what his big mouth has resulted in."

JD then moved forward and placed his cock between Melanie's pussy lips, he rubbed it up and down before slowly pushing into her. It took a few seconds before he was in all the way, he then began to move back and forth inside her. He raised his gaze and caressed her breasts. He was right about her breasts; a small scar was visible under each breast where implants had been inserted. For the next few minutes, JD took the time to enjoy Melanie's tanned body. At first, he was almost embarrassed at his anaemic white body against hers. He lifted her thighs over his shoulders and pushed deep inside her, she lay eyes closed and motionless at his assault. He closed his eyes for a while and relished the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her, how it hugged the head of his cock near her lips and the warm wetness as it plunged inside. His eyes would then feast on her pussy, how her juices made the contrasting pinks skin of her inner and outer lips glow. How her inner lips would appear as he pulled out and then disappear as he pushed his in. He enjoyed removing his cock completely and where her entrance stayed open as if to encourage its quick return. Then, the excitement of her warm pussy began to overtake him and he was unable to stop himself ejaculating deep inside her.

Seconds later, he knelt back on his haunches and watched his cum run down her lips and onto the chair and floor. It was then that the post orgasm depression set in. He stared up at Melanie's face, her face expressionless and her eyes still closed. He felt robbed at her lack of emotion and began to search for other options. JD turned to Monty who was watching from another chair, he gave him a wink and then nodded towards Melanie. Monty smiled and stood up, making sure that Tony was not going to cause trouble, he began to remove his clothes. He stripped off his shirt leaving his dark wide shoulders, barrel chest and heavily muscled torso bare. He reached down and removed his shoes before lowering his trousers. Then Melanie opened her eyes and realised what was about to happen.

"No no. I'm not letting any nigger stick his black cock into me." she said trying to get out of the chair. "Tony, for fucks sake do something, I don't want him to fuck me."

JD held her down as Monty slid his satin boxers down and exposing his cock. It was rock hard, with the exception of a large pink head, was darker in colour than the rest of his chocolate coloured body. He grinned, flexed his muscles and then began stroking his cock as he looked down at Melanie.

"This is gonna be a real treat for you. You know what they say, once you try black, you never wanna go back."

"Tony, stop him. Keep him away from me." she cried as he approached her sitting position.

Monty moved between her thighs. Being a big guy, his cock didn't look big or out of proportion until he closed on Melanie. Then it became more apparent when she tried to push his cock away, it was as easily as thick as her wrist. He moved closer and rested his cock on her navel while exploring her body with his hands. While he was excited of about what was going to happen, it was also her punishment. He was certainly going to prolong his pleasure and her punishment. He asked JD to pass over her discarded dress from the floor and then wiped her pussy with it. He then slid a thick finger inside her and tweaked her clitoris with his other hand.

"My my, this is a tight little pussy." he commented as he lined his cock up with her pussy.

Melanie squirmed but Monty held her tight, his cock slipped between her lips and after a slight adjustment it began its work. She gasped and threw her head back as Monty's cock made its grand entrance inside her. JD stood close by and watched as Monty expertly worked way inside her. When closing on its full length, she reached down and placed a hand against his chest attempting to limit Monty's intrusion.

"Please no, it's too big. Take it out." she begged. "I don't deserve this, it's not right."

He eased her hand away and continued, slowly and gently. She lay looking at him with wide eyes. Then Monty pulled out of her and lowered his mouth to her pussy, his tongue flicking across her clitoris. Thinking it was an opportunity to escape, she attempted to wriggle away, but Monty was too strong for her. He then slipped his cock back to the hilt inside her.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers
12