Quests of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

Returning his attention to his Sisters to garner his next move, he noticed that Ria'torr had notched an arrow, and that the two of them were looking up into the sparkling beam. Following their eyes, his gaze settled upon a figure floating in mid-air, tattered clothes clinging to a badly burnt and distended form. Clearly, the ravages of such raw power had not been kind to Delisstro.

Ria'torr raised her voice, despite the eerie quiet that seemed to fill the glade. The sparkling maelstrom of sorcerous energy was frighteningly tumultuous yet utterly silent.

"This is not your power, Delisstro. It is the Gods', and you steal their energy against the natural order of things. Relinquish it at once or face the dire consequences of your actions."

"I will not have you steal my power! I found this magic. It is mine. You will not have it!"

Suddenly, a great lance of fire shot down from the figure's hands, and Mikael threw himself out of the way as it impacted on the ground where he had been standing. He spun in midair, relieved to see his Sisters also out of harm's way, and impressed to see Ria'torr loose an arrow even as she fell.

The missile hurtled towards the figure. At the last moment, Delisstro raised a hand, reacting just in time, and a small purple barrier seemed to surround his body. Even that could not repel the ferocity of Ria'torr's enchanted bow, and the arrow was merely knocked off course. Mikael watched as it pierced the wizard's shoulder, and the glade was filled with his horrified scream.

Delisstro dropped, crashing to the ground with a dishevelled thump, and scrabbled to his feet. His face was scarred and lumpy, the flesh seeming to hang off him as arcane power smoked from the sockets where his eyes had once been.

"You dare to fight ME?"

He waved his left hand. With a great roar and the thundering of earth, a great beast burst from the gash in the forest floor. Lumbering beside Delisstro, it turned to the Cohort.

And charged at them.

Mikael threw himself out of the way once more as the beast flashed past, turning to face it as it rounded on them again. Three-legged and hulking, it had the sparkle of magical energies flickering along its hide. One large eye sat surrounded by smaller ones on a great lump of a head, and two small arms tipped with three clawed fingers swiped at the air as it stared at them.

"We will take this, Sister. Defeat the wizard!" Ria'torr cried, loosing another arrow towards the beast. It bounced across its thick hide, before skittering away into the trees.

"I fear it is immune to magical weapons, Mikael," she said, standing next to him. "We shall have to think of something else to do."

He steadied his feet as the creature began to charge once more. "Perhaps we can merely keep it distracted whilst our Sister saves the day."

"We can hope."

The creature had reached them, and he rolled out of the way, striking out with his keen blade. As Ria'torr had suggested, the weapon merely glanced off the beast's hide, the impact resounding through Mikael's arm. His swords glowed with the strength of the magical power within, and yet he was unable to harm the monster.

Spinning, he caught sight of Quintia, her arms aloft as she faced Delisstro. The self-satisfied grin that had grown on his face when he summoned the magical beast had swiftly been replaced by one of manic concern when Quintia started to duel with him, and Mikael could see the panic that slowly seeped into the wizard's eyes. Clearly, his feeling of omnipotence was being challenged by combating Quintia - he may have had access to the power of the magical font, but she had the power of the Gods behind her.

The beast roared, and Mikael realised with horror that it had begun to lumber towards Quintia. Delisstro is attempting to distract her!

"A spell, Mikael! Use a spell!" he heard Ria'torr shout, though not before the same idea had flashed into his mind. Without thinking, a bolt of ice had left his palms, shooting across the glade to impact against the beast's gigantic head.

It screamed and tottered, falling onto its side with an ungainly crash, before gingerly standing upright. As it turned back to Mikael he felt a flare of triumph that he had distracted it, the feeling quickly fading as he realised it was charging at him once again.

"Shit!"

He dived to the side for what seemed the hundredth time in the space of a few minutes, and quickly glanced at Quintia as the beast tried to turn around to charge again.

The Sensei seemed oblivious to the creature's presence, and she steadily walked towards Delisstro, the energies of the font beginning to swirl around her arms, deserting the desiccated wizard who frantically grabbed for the remaining fronds of power.

"You will not have it!" he shrieked, and as the final bursts of power faltered in his fists, he bared his teeth at Quintia. "No one shall have it!"

A bloodcurdling scream burst from his lips, and he leapt towards the gash, the power of which flowed exclusively towards Quintia now, suffusing her with unearthly light. Her gem was a potent beacon, searing outwards into the darkening sky.

"NO ONE!"

With that, Delisstro landed amongst the magical beam, his scream growing louder and louder as the earth beneath Mikael's feet shook. The creature tottered, seeming to flicker in and out of existence for a moment, before with an explosion of silent colour that blew Mikael off his feet, the sparkling gash disappeared.

He landed on the hard earth, immediately on his feet and checking for the hulking creature. It had vanished along with the rent in the ground, and the sudden absence of the sparkling arcane energy seemed to make the scene even darker than it was. Peace had settled upon the glade.

Quintia turned back to them, a smile on her face as she picked herself up from the ground.

It is done. Delisstro's jealousy spelt the end of him, and it also sealed the arcane breach.

"Then we have succeeded?" he asked, pride surging through him.

We have. Oh, and Mikael? Do not think I did not notice your quick thinking - thank you for distracting that hideous beast.

A moment passed in silence, before Ria'torr pointed to the other side of the glade.

"Is that a house?"

Mikael followed the line of her fingers and was shocked to see that it was indeed an abode of some sort. It had either been obscured by the magical energies that had shimmered around this glade, or more likely hidden by some sort of magic.

Ria'torr set off towards it. "I suspect it was Delisstro's. We may find something of interest inside."

I will join you shortly. For now, I would like to set wards that will hide this font from any future onlookers.

Mikael smiled at her as he followed Ria'torr. "Then we will see you inside, Sister."

*****************************

Delisstro's abode was surprisingly comfortable and well-furnished, Mikael found as they stepped inside it. The door was open, and a large living area with a bed in the corner stood untouched and tidy in front of them. A small fireplace with a table on it sat against one corner, and though the rest of the house stood relatively bare it was not an unpleasant place to be.

"I am surprised it is in such a good state," he said, and Ria'torr nodded at him in agreement.

"Indeed, Brother. Perhaps Delisstro was not always such a twisted being."

A moment's silence passed between them, before Quintia's words flared into being in the centre of the room.

I do not think he spent much time here. The amount of energy that coursed through the very air out there suggests he had been entwined with it for a long time.

Mikael moved to sit on the edge of the desk, watching his two Sisters as they explored Delisstro's house. It was not long before they had found his journal and pored over its contents. It soon became apparent that Delisstro had once been a normal mage of middling ability, content to attach himself to merchant caravans or noble retinues. It was in an outing of his own that he detected the magical font on top of which they now sat, and he had constructed a house from which to study the source.

Pages upon pages of notes filled the journal, each documenting his attempts to break through to the sorcerous energies that he knew flowed just out of reach, until at last the entries stopped. Mikael suspected that was when he had finally succeeded.

I will take these to study another time, Quintia said, waving her hand gently as she placed the journal in her small pack.

She stood then, looking around the small house, before moving to sit on the bed. The sun had set outside as his Sisters explored the property, so Mikael had lit the fires with a small spell of his own, to an impressed nod from Quintia.

Ria'torr stood then from her place at the door. "Shall we leave then, or is there something that will keep us here?"

I would like to stay and monitor my ward until dawn, Sister. Quintia smiled at them as her words flowed across the wall.

"Ah, very well, Quintia. To make sure that they hold?"

Indeed. I am almost completely certain that they will, but if cracks appear they will do so by morning. It seems sensible therefore to stay. Of course, the two of you do not need to remain with me now that the danger has cleared.

Ria'torr beamed at the Sensei. "Don't be silly, Sister. Of course we will stay."

With that, she moved to sit next to Quintia, placing one hand on her shoulder and stroking it slowly down her arm.

"Yet, if we are to stay the night, we must think up something to keep us occupied. This house is comfortable, but it is not particularly interesting."

And what would you have us do, Sister?

"Oh, I can think of a few things..." Ria'torr said, leaning in. Her lips pressed against Quintia's, and Mikael felt a throb of warm wash through him as the two women kissed.

Ria'torr's other hand moved to rest on Quintia's leg as the mage's arms quickly wrapped around her back. Leaning back, Quintia pulled her Sister onto the mattress, moving up until the two of them lay entwined on the soft bed.

Mikael watched on in carnal awe as the two beautiful women explored each other's bodies. Their eyes were closed as Quintia's hand slipped lower, running its way beneath Ria'torr's leather cuirass, pressing against her soft skin. The elf moaned into Quintia's mouth, her own delicate hand grasping a handful of Quintia's large breasts through the thick dress she wore.

The mage stroked upwards then, instead running her fingers along the side of Ria'torr's pointed ears. The ranger broke the kiss to groan loudly, her pale blue eyes sparking as they stared into her Sister's. She pressed her head against the Sensei's palm.

Quintia's gem had sparked into life, Mikael noticed. Its blue luminescence had begun to seep into the corners of the room, although as of yet it was not anywhere near its brightest. He had seen it so potent that he had been forced to blink away, and lust filled him as he realised he might yet see that again.

Suddenly, Quintia's gem flared white, and he grinned as he saw the knots to Ria'torr's cuirass fall loose. The elf giggled into her Sister's mouth and dropped her hands, taking hold of the leather armour and tugging it from her head. She was naked underneath, and with the removal of her garment her ample breasts now hung invitingly.

Quintia clearly felt that invitation too, for her hands were soon on the lovely mounds, grasping and kneading the soft flesh. Ria'torr's palms pressed against the backs of her Sister's hands, holding them against her breasts, encouraging her.

Mikael could watch no more, and he jumped from the desk and walked quickly towards the bed. His Sisters ignored his approach, too wrapped up in each other, and as he climbed onto the bed he moaned at the sight of them.

He pressed his hand against Ria'torr's back. She turned her head, a mischievous smile on her face as she untangled herself from Quintia and slowly spun around to face Mikael.

"Look, Sister. He finally joins us."

Quintia grinned at the elf and pushed herself upright, so that she was kneeling on the bed. As she did so, Ria'torr grabbed Mikael's shirt, pulling him towards her for a frantic kiss. Clearly his Sister was worked up.

I think you should take that off... Quintia's words flared.

Mikael did so quickly, grabbing his cloth top and throwing it from him, suddenly grateful that he had peeled off his armour a little while beforehand. Ria'torr groaned as she ran a hand down his hard chest, then hooked her fingers beneath the waistband of his pants. With a grin, the elf made short work of his buckle, and soon the garments were being tugged hurriedly down his legs.

Quintia reached forwards then, grasping Mikael's shoulders and guiding him flat onto his back. He moved happily, wrapping his own arm around the Sensei's waist and tugging her towards him as he relaxed onto the bed. He kissed her, moaning into her mouth as their tongues slid against one another, and his hand slipped round to rest on his Sister's slender side.

He broke the kiss the groan loudly, staring hungrily down at Ria'torr as she wrapped her fist around his member, biting her lower lip and slowly pumping her hand on his shaft.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, and the elf's green eyes sparkled back at him with lust. She shifted forwards, her ample breasts drawing his eyes with equal allure to her beautiful face, and her forest green ponytail hung down over her left shoulder.

Not that he thought much more about her ponytail as her lips parted and she took the head of his cock into her willing mouth. Only about an inch or so slipped in at first, his Sister drawing out that initial rapturous contact, but slowly more of his shaft began to slide over her warm tongue. She rested there a moment, sucking gently on his manhood, before she started to bob her head.

Mikael reached out with a groan, placing his hand on her head, lightly toying with one of her pointed ears. She moaned onto his cock, the extra vibrations a wonderful sensation, and he gazed back with passion.

Suddenly, Quintia was at his side again, kissing him deeply. It seemed that watching her two companions engaged in such a carnal act had heightened her desire, such was the glow emanating from her gem. Her lips pressed against Mikael's, her fingers stroking over his hard chest.

He lay there awhile, delighting in proceedings. Quintia kissed him deeply, his hands roving over his Sister's slender body even covered as it was by her thick battle-gown. At the same time, Ria'torr ministrations on his cock seemed to step up as she enjoyed herself; she was now kissing down the sides of his shaft, alternating between long, laborious licks and frantic swirls of her tongue around his tip.

He broke the kiss with Quintia to stare down at Ria'torr once more, his mouth dropping open as a long groan was torn from his lungs. She giggled onto his shaft, her pale green eyes staring straight into his, and her naked torso curled magnificently as she hunched over.

He leaned forwards, running his hand over Ria'torr's back before reaching round to grasp one of the ample mounds that hung from her chest. She seemed to tilt herself sideways a little to better allow his hand to knead the flesh, yet she did not release the tip of his cock from her lips. Mikael eagerly took advantage of that, thumbing her nipples whilst she did wonderful things to his member.

Quintia, meanwhile, had also sat forwards, and with a mischievous smile directed at Mikael she moved behind her Sister. Ria'torr moaned onto his shaft as her skirt was lifted by the mage, and she moaned even louder when Quintia ran a hand slowly up her now-bare thighs.

"Brother, I think our Sister is getting restless, don't you?" Ria'torr asked, pulling her head from Mikael's member.

He nodded in agreement. "I do indeed, Sister. Perhaps we ought to supply her with the attention she deserves."

Ria'torr giggled, pushing herself upright and glancing at Quintia. She jumped deftly from the bed, leaving Mikael's cock standing slick and proud, and rushed towards her pack. Once there, she reached inside, and with a sheepish smile pulled a long, wooden phallus from within.

Quintia grinned at the sight of it, and Mikael hunched forwards, intrigued.

Ria'torr stood, sauntering back towards them, and slid back onto the bed with a wicked grin. She held the toy up for Mikael to see, and he took it, studying the craftsmanship. It was of impressive size, though clearly still within comfortable proportions, with slight nodules and bumps along the sides. The tip was ridged and the entire object shone with polish and smoothness, the weight of it in Mikael's hands lending him to believe it was carved from an expensive hardwood.

"Very impressive," he said as he passed it back to Ria'torr.

She laughed, and nodded. "It is indeed. But do not be offended by my bringing it, Brother. I did not know you were coming when I was packing my bag."

"I am hardly offended, Ria'torr. No, the only thing I am thinking is how much I'm looking forward to seeing you slide that inside our dear Sensei Sister."

Quintia's gem flared bright blue at the bluntless of his speech, the thought of taking such a lovely object inside her clearly firing her up further. She grasped Ria'torr's shoulder, pulling her down onto the bed, where she kissed her ferociously. Mikael was instantly behind her, finding the knots to her dress, and for the second time that day he was sliding a garment from her lovely form.

She lifted her hips as he reached that far, and soon she was naked beneath him, her mouth still pressed eagerly against her elven Sister's. He watched them a moment, delighting in the sight, before eventually he guided Quintia onto her back. She moved happily, lust in her eyes as she ran her hand down Mikael's chest and body. He gasped as it reached his cock.

Do not think you will escape my attentions.

The words flowed across her breasts, as if she knew Mikael would be looking at them, and he repositioned himself to kneel at her head. With a salacious smile, she hunched forwards, propping herself up on one elbow and pumping her fist on his shaft.

At the same time, Ria'torr had moved to kneel between her Sister's legs. She pushed the supple limbs apart, exposing the Sensei's pussy, and though Mikael was saddened that he could not see her glistening womanhood, he could tell from Ria'torr's grin that she was ready.

Firstly, however, the elf leaned forwards, running her tongue across the blue-haired beauty's folds and causing Quintia's gem to flare outwards in power. Her eyes rolled back and her hand ceased moving on Mikael's cock, so caught up in the initial pleasure of contact was she, and as she regained composure she turned to stare at her Sister.

Ria'torr gazed back with lust of her own, hungrily devouring the mage's snatch, and Mikael could only watch on in carnal amazement at the magnificent sight before him. He reached out, grasping Quintia's head and kissing her deeply, and she wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him there even as Ria'torr continued to work on her pussy.

A shifting at the end of the bed caused him to break the kiss. He looked down and grinned; Ria'torr had grasped the wooden dildo, and he heard Quintia's breath catch as the elf pressed the head of the phallus against her snatch.

Slowly, inexorably, she pushed inwards, and Quintia's gem responded in demonstrating her pleasure. Her eyes were half-glazed, and Ria'torr moaned at the sight of her Sister's pussy engorging the toy. Mikael's blood was fire at the sight of the two women, and he could not resist but reach down and grasp his cock. He did not want to disturb his Sisters, but his member would not allow itself to go unattended.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers