Quest's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no..." Enno said with reticent despair.

"Whit's wrang noo?" Runa asked upon recovering from the trauma.

"It's stuck!" The paladin answered, his fear loud and clear.

"...are ye huvin' a laugh!?" The dwarf questioned with disbelieving chagrin.

"N-no! It's like...your butt is WAY too tight with muscle for me to pull out...!"

"Mair like yer cock is just stupid massive! How'd ye even get it so deep in there in th' furs' place!?" Runa sighed heavily, taking a brief intermission - with a dick as big as her forearm wedged within her anus - to mull the dilemma over. "Awright...ah can think o' WAN way tae get us oot o' this fix...yer gonnae huv tae f-f-finish...in mah bum...that'll prolly get ye small an' soft again enough tae pull it back oot." The dwarf stammered out her suggestion.

"A-are you sure that's going to be okay, Runa? You look like you're in rough enough shape as it is..."

"Look, ah don' like it anymair than you dae, but 'less ye huv anythin' better in mind then ah don' see much choice, awright?" Runa barked, letting out another extended exhale as she grabbed a fistful of the burlap bedsheets, wrapping it up into a small ball in her hand. "Noo, wen ah gie the signal, that's when ye start doin' yer business. Haud NUFFIN' back noo, got it? Don' fret aboot me at all, I can handle it..." She said with questionable assurance as she shut her eyes and began taking deep inhales in through her nose before expelling the same breath through her mouth for three whole minutes as she entered a balanced Zen-like state of tranquillity. She then put the bundled sphere of sheets into her mouth, chomping down on the orb to prevent any biting on her tongue the imminent agony would otherwise cause. The monk then gave a wave of her hand to show Enno she was now fully prepared to resume the impromptu anal sex and, with an arduous heave, the halfling pushed forwards once more, laboriously burrowing his way deep into the dwarf's rear until his complete length was once again fitted inside.

The halfling let out a deep sigh, only just now noticing the extent at which Runa's anal walls were automatically tautening around his member as if they were subconsciously attempting to milk the rod for every last modicum of its contents. He held his position, thinking he should probably check in on Runa's status before proceeding any further with his thrusts, though just a peek was enough for him to see (and hear) her snorting like an enraged bull while already gnashing down on the cloth gag to the point where the layered fabric was nearly being shredded between her two sets of denticles.

Enno's want to put stop to the misery he was involuntarily subjecting her partner to, as well as his own extreme arousal, made him immediately set to work on readying his cock for another buck, pulling backwards as quickly as he could against the constrictive power of her muscled anus - which still took a considerable number of excruciating seconds - before reaching a position where he was able to slam his throbbing sausage back in, lurching Runa's entire physique forwards from the powerful impact made while she whimpered from behind her makeshift muzzle. Even taking into account the intense guilt he felt from the ordeal he was putting his companion through, Enno still could not help but feel an immense pleasure gained from the rare rectal penetration he was delivering. It was certainly an alternate means of fornication he could see himself become severely addicted to...with the proper perpetrations made beforehand for any future ventures, of course.

Enno continued his unintended sodomy at an easy tempo to begin with, shifting his pelvis in and out of the dwarf very gently in order for her rectum to accommodate his massive appendage, in turn slightly increasing the maximum speed he would be able to thrust the looser the interior became, though never quite still reaching a state where he was able to pull out entirely from the orifice, with any attempts to do so only resulting in him seemingly being sucked back inside the anal cavity by the sheer tenacity of her confining rectal thew. Runa's cries, already ear-splitting to begin with, increased even greater in volume even behind the smothering of her gag. Her arsehole eventually reached a loose enough condition which allowed the halfling to pound away at her pucker at a perceptibly increased pace and met with resistance that was perhaps only a little more than what her vagina exhibited.

Meanwhile, the pain the dwarf was undergoing had lessened significantly since first having her arse infiltrated. Her rear had adapted to the rapid-fire drillings with little defiance, which certainly helped her withstand the punishment without the looming hazard of her fragile rationale fracturing into two...in fact, she had loosened to such an extent, Enno's plump balls had enough forward impetus to now swing freely beneath his thrusting prick and smack into her oozing slit with every push made and cause a cocktail of cum and quim to fly out in all directions upon impact. The overall increased rapidity Runa was enduring must have also triggered some perverse portion of the dwarf's psyche that even she was not aware of as one of her own hands jumped from where it clutched the board to her crotch with blinding speed for the sole intention of tending to her burning cunt clamouring to be indulged. Double digits were pressed directly onto her bared clitoris and keenly massaged the nub just as Runa eventually spat the muzzle from out her mouth, to allow her moans to be hear and her deviant delight known to the halfling knight without constraint.

Her moans, tinged with sexuality, spurred paladin on without any coherent words exchanged between the pair. Runa sunk her two fingers far into her sopping cunt and jostled them in vaguely circular motions, churning up the lingering nut butter which still within while also beginning to rock her hips against the paladin's, backing up into him with an incredible force whenever would propel forwards that almost sent the smaller boy flying in the opposing trajectory. Enno had little choice but to match the dwarf in both velocity and power to the best that his tiny form could approximate. By now, it was less like they were trembling the bed and more as though the entire room, nay, the enitre BUILDING was quaking down to its very foundations as they rodgered like hyperactive rabbits on honeymoon without repose.

The last few fleeting minutes of their shag passed by the blink of an eye. Together, the duo surpassed the opening unpleasantness during this fiasco of unplanned anal sex and even achieved pleasure of unprecedented zeniths from it; Runa from having the most sensitive nerves in her physiology stimulated without any compromise, and Enno from having his cock firmly enfolded by the dwarf's continuously convulsing anal cavity. Naturally, at the rate they were going at it and with level of reciprocal stimulation they were generating, they could not maintain such a momentum for very much longer, never mind forever. With a grunt, Enno hopped from his knees to his feet, lifting Runa alongside him by her muscular legs, keeping her buttocks perpendicular to his loins, with only one of the dwarf's hands still clenched onto the panel preventing her from falling to the mattress. The martial artist strained to hold herself aloft in this way, only accomplishing such thanks to the hours of practice she had perfected into performing single-handed push-ups as part of her regimented exercise menu.

Now supporting his partner like an obscene wheelbarrow, Enno shoved straight into the furthest Runa's arse with each and every one of his final rams made. The mighty martial artist was now completely at the mercy of the paladin in ferocious heat ravaging her orifice, dreading her backdoor would be led to irreparably ruination by his wild method. Via a series of bestial grunts, dick throbbings and anal flexings, both Enno and Runa communicated to one other that they were vastly approaching their second and definitive climaxes of the day without any articulated sentences uttered until, at long last, the hafling unleashed a decisive, potent yell of orgasmic ecstasy as he plunged into Runa's rectal orifice for the final time that night.

Enno deposited the remaining quantity of semen from his engorged testicles into the quite literal bowels of the dwarf female, completely whitewashing her back passageway in a thick layer of slime keeping his body firmly wedged against hers as he matched the state of her other opening situated just below. The halfling kept his heterochromatic eyes scrunched and chewed down on his bottom lip while his entire form shuddered in conjunction with each shot the moment they were discharged, which was accompanied by Runa's own wail of utmost euphoria which almost drowned out her comrade's vocalisations entirely when she shoved her stubby double digits within her vacant vagina all the way down to her calloused knuckles, zestfully gyrating her hand to stir up her already plentifully stimulated pussy towards a quickened end, achieving her second climax in the instant following Enno's premiere discharge into her anus.

Every muscle in Runa's tiny body shivered in unison while her stern features had long since been replaced with a look of delirious ecstasy, her brown eyeballs momentarily devoid of the spark of sentient intelligence as her tongue lolled loosely from her open mouth. If only the paladin could see from his current angle what he had reduced the proud dwarven woman to, perhaps he would be less fearful of her in the future. Her fingers quickly lost all sense of feeling as every single nerve-end in her fibre was overwhelmed by a deluge of endorphins, her grip slackening just enough for the frame to slip from her grasp and cause her to drop down onto the mattress with a small bounce, nearly smashing her head against the aforementioned board on the way down. This subsequent orgasm had made Enno's penis miraculously soften for the first time since Runa gave her reluctant blowjob, which became apparent to the pair when the cock dislodged from her sphincter while she dropped, releasing the floodgates for the knight's jizz to begin spouting forth from her rectum and run down her similarly leaking cunt, ultimately pooling into a concoction of their fluids upon the sheets.

The hung halfling fell backwards, landed on his bottom in the opposite direction from where Runa had collapsed, panting heavily as his entire body scintillated with a glaze of sweat. Enno first looked down towards his member just to confirm that it had been finally unshackled from the rectal fetter after softening to half of its full length before he looked over to the exhausted dwarf laying at the other end of the mattress, fascinated by the way her gaping arsehole continued twitching as it slowly recovered to its regular puckered state while the rest of her body lay motionless on the sheets. Runa's thoughts realigned after a short while as she lazily rolled herself onto her back, resting her head against the board as she looked over to Enno with her restored grimace, though now with a slight tinge of blush. With her libido now completely satisfied, she was now experience the post-coital phase of shame for performing (and enjoying) such a filthy act, suspecting the paladin to be in a likewise situation judging by the shrinking of the paladin's prick, though perhaps to a relatively less severe extent compared to herself.

The two stayed silent for a short while longer, the quiet was eventually being broken when Runa mumbled a few words to beneath her breath to cap off their unplanned night of vicious intercourse of both the frontwards and backways variants:

"Um...Enno?" The dwarf called over to him, turning her blushing scowl away as she unconsciously brought one hand to rub against her shoulder as means of coping with her sudden surge of self-consciousness. "Thanks...ye know, fer helpin' me oot wi' that an' stuff..."

"Aw, no problem, Runa!" Enno smiled widely, reminiscent of an innocent child. "'In times dire, no matter how grand, no matter how small, extend a helping hand, and do so with your all!', such is the Kartoffel mantra!" The knight proudly proclaimed the rhyming motto of his brotherhood in a way not unlike that of a boy scout.

"Aye...jes'...don' mention this tae a soul, awright?" Runa added, less than impressed. "Else ye'll be havin' yer haimecomin' ceremony in a stookie frae the neck doonwards, ye got it?" Enno squeaked and nodded nervously in response. Even though had never heard the term 'stookie' before in his life, the dwarf's tone made it sound anything but pleasant. "Noo, let's TRY an' get at least a couple 'oors sleep afore we have tae wake up, okay?" Runa added, turning and pushing herself to the edge of the halfling's rented bed, ready to return to her own cot though stopped in her tracks by an interjection from her partner.

"Um...Runa?" Enno sheepishly mumbled, his face flushing just as much as the monk's. "If it's okay with you, do you...think we can share the same bed...just this one night?" Runa turned, staring at him with a mixture of bewilderment and mild annoyance at his request, though still could be seen visibly pondering over the proposition.

"...awright...but jus' this once!" The dwarf answered, not even sure as to why she was agreeing to such a thing. Perhaps she just found herself caught up in the emotions of the moment. Neither of them wasted time bothering to redress themselves as Enno, his eyes alight with happiness, quickly slid himself beneath the sheets and moved to one fringe of the bed to make space for the bulky dwarf, who climbed in next to him and laid down far less energetically before pulling the sheets over them both. "No another peep outta ye 'till morning, got it? An' don' try anythin' funny either!" Enno nodded, but with a smile as he laid his own self back, his vibrant-pink haired head sharing the pillow with Runa's near-shaven skull, closing his eyes in blissful harmony before inconspicuously gliding his hand beneath the covers with the intent of interlocking his fingers with the dwarf's while they slept, though his goal was dashed when the martial artist batted away his mitt in the instant she felt his digits approaching her own with lightning-quick reflexes.

The duo rested until eight o'clock the next day without further incident, though Runa did jolt upon waking when greeted by the commanding stature of Enno's morning wood, followed by a brief temptation of rousing the lad through the use of toying the member though decided to stave off the notion, at least for the time. The pair did receive a complaint from the innkeeper upon checking out however, concerning a rowdy racket that was blaring from their room last night. Enno, oblivious as always, had no idea to what he was possibly referring, having far too preoccupied in making love to the dwarf to even notice any sounds within their chambers. Runa wholeheartedly understood exactly what the innkeeper was alluding to and felt enough embarrassment to last the both of them, her craggy countenance turning crimson yet again before hurriedly ushering the halfling out the building before any further inquiries could be made, feigning total ignorance as she and the paladin entered the next arduous day that lay before them with their travelling bags lined with a small amount of gold, a large amount of junk and - in Runa's case at least - a vial half-filled with a potent philtre of the bloodiest rose red, which she foresaw rationing over the course of the long months to come to the absolute best of her ability.

(Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors)