Quetzalcoatl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turned around to fetch the plastic bottle of lotion bending over on all fours in front of me. She had to know what she was doing with that perfect round ass beckoning to me. In my mind I would get down on my knees slip down those gold panties and slide my cock right into her.

SNAP OUT OF IT! I thought to myself. "Ma it's okay. I've got enough lotion on."

"What about your legs?" The thought of her rubbing my legs was too much to bear.

"I'm okay Ma."

"Suit yourself," she said in a huff. "I' going to lay in the front and get some sun." She got up and I watched that exquisite ass walk the front. I was still breathing hard and I needed a drink.

By late in the afternoon the wind started to die down. It was just as well, since we had been running since the time we left the inlet. Besides, it had been twenty-four hours since I had gotten any sleep. I needed to take a break.

I got up from the cockpit and started to take down the sheets.

"What's going on?" Mom said from her sunbathing.

"The wind has died and I need to get some sleep."

"What are we going to do about the boat?"

"Don't worry, it's not going anywhere. While I sleep for a few hours it can drift. We are a mile off shore and the sky is still clear. We're fine."

"Okay," she said. "Go down and get some sleep. I'll see you in a little while."

Oh shit, I thought, is she coming to sleep with me today? This relationship was still bothering me. As much as my primeval brain wanted it, it was wrong.

A sailing ship might be big from stem to stern, but inside the cabin is fairly cramped. It is a little more than a small galley or kitchen, a head or bathroom and two small sleeping areas.

When I got down below there was only one place to go. Mom had used the stern bunk for all of the gear. That only left the forward bunk and it was large enough for two people.

I felt like my appetites were being tempted. But I was much too tired to protest. I practically ran to the forward bunk and fell asleep. I couldn't stay awake for more than two seconds.

When I awoke, mom was sleeping next to me again. It felt like I was trapped, but I also didn't want to escape the trap. This time she was facing me, and she was wearing a t-shirt and those gold bikini bottoms.

"You're awake?" She started the conversation.

"What time is it?"

"About seven."

"Is the wind up?" I didn't want to loose time.

"I don't think so," she said, her face only inches from mine.

"Okay."

"Go back to sleep."

"No. The wind will pick up again and I need to catch it."

"Why? You were right. We haven't moved much while you were sleeping. You've done enough for one day."

"I don't want to be caught in the ocean if a storm kicks up."

"It's beautiful out there. There aren't any storms."

"Okay. You were great last night with that psycho."

"As much as you don't want to admit it, we are a team. We have to be there for each other. You saved my ass, and I'm here to save yours."

"I guess."

"We are here to take care of each other." I could feel her breath on me. She must have started breathing hard.

"Thanks Mom." She sidled up close to me.

"Do you want...." She let the sentence drop.

"What?" I already had an erection. I knew what she was taking about.

"Don't make me ask."

My upper brain said no, but my upper brain was not in control. "Yes."

She got up and sat sidesaddle on the mattress. She took off her t-shirt and then her bikini bottoms. She lay back down and we were again facing each other. Her hand groped for my cock in my shorts. "Now it's your turn."

My lust was like a fire that burned inside me, and the sight of her tits and pussy only fueled that fire to an incendiary degree.

I stripped off my t-shirt and then I slipped off my shorts. Mom immediately grabbed for my cock. It was amazing how good she was with a cock. She was jerking me off two seconds after my shorts left my legs. God it felt so good. I couldn't help myself.

"Eddie, do you want to touch me?"

"Yes," I said under my breath as I nodded to her.

"I want you to touch me."

My hand immediately went to her breast, as she slowly jerked me off. I couldn't stop myself and I moved down her body taking her tit in my mouth. It was so full and ripe and her nipple felt so good on my tongue.

I ran my right hand down her side, up over her round hip and down her thigh. I slipped my hand between her legs. She rolled over on her back and parted them for me. I looked up at her face as my finger found her wetness. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip.

When I found her clit she tilted her head back and then arched her back a little. A sigh came to her lips. By moving down to suck on her tits, my cock was now out of her reach. I didn't care; I just wanted to lose myself in her body. She was now losing consciousness as I fingered her pussy.

Her face got contorted and her breathing became heavy and deep as I worked her clit faster and faster. She grabbed at the pillow behind her head and rocked her hips to meet my touch.

This wasn't about love and feelings; this was about desire and wantonness. This was a thirst that could only be quenched with one thing. And as rough as I was with her clit and pussy, the more she seemed to like it.

She then grabbed her own tit and started to convulse with the ecstasy of her orgasm. If she had been masturbating me I would have probably come right then while I watched her.

I had to fuck her. I was beside myself with lust. She wasn't even done with her orgasm when I rolled over on top of her. I slid my hands under her arms and grabbed her shoulders from the back. I had her pinned to the mattress.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Mom I have to." My cock was right there, just resting on her pussy.

"That's not happening." She squirmed to get free, but she was trapped.

"Mom I need to fuck you." My hips positioned so that the head of my cock was right at her lips.

"Eddie, No!" Her eyes and mouth were wide open with horror.

"I'm sorry mom, but I have to." I slipped my cock into the lips of her pussy.

"No Ed stop." She was panting.

I jammed my cock all the way into her and she grunted from the force of it. The Quetzalcoatl lust had taken over my brain, and I wanted or could think of nothing else but fucking her, and fucking her hard until my semen bust into her.

"Oh my God Ed, you're fucking me." I was raping her. I was raping my own mother and I could do nothing to stop it. But it wasn't just the lust. It felt better than any sex I had ever had. Even better than the first time with Jen.

With each thrust into her it felt even better than the last. I got up on my hands and watched her tits undulate with the rhythm. I watched as my cock disappeared over and over again into her cunt.

I looked at my mother's face expecting a look of horror or resignation, but instead her eyes were closed and she was panting and grunting from ecstasy. She was enjoying it. I did what I thought I couldn't do. I stopped.

He eyes popped open wide. "Why are you stopping?"

"I'm not raping you."

"What?"

"I'm not raping you. You want it?"

She didn't say anything. She just looked down demurely.

"You want it mom," I accused. "You want me to fuck you."

"Yes," she said almost crying. "I want it. I've never wanted it so much in all my life. And God help me, I want you. I want you, my son, to fuck me." She wrapped her legs around me. "Please don't stop Eddie. Please fuck me. I know you want to."

I pushed into her again. The thing was that I couldn't stop even if I tried, not for very long at least. I was fucking her hard again. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop, but it also felt so good that I wanted to come in her.

Her tits were so wonderful and plumb, her belly so flat, her hips so alluringly wide, and my dick pounding into her pussy, I was close to coming.

"Mom I'm going to come in you."

"Oh God yes. Come in me." She was almost pleading.

I felt the orgasm explode in my cock and then I started coming. I pumped and pumped into her as my dick throbbed and throbbed and the orgasm first ripped me open and then cast me aside. I was spent.

"Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh," mom grunted with the last three thrusts of my cock. I collapsed next to her, both of us dripping with sweat. It was at that moment, when my lust had finally been sated, that I felt guilty beyond belief. What had I done? I had fucked my own mother! What kind of sick animal had I become? Was I becoming one of those sexually deviant psychos?

Mom rolled on top of me, her head on my chest. "I know you hate me," she said as her hair tickled my chin. "I know you hate what has happened to us. I know that I hate myself. I've just seduced my own son."

"I don't hate you Mom." I didn't. But for a brief moment I couldn't stand her touching me, but even that feeling didn't last long.

"Then what?" She didn't look up.

"Mom this is a compulsion. We can't stop it. We might as well try and stop the tides. I just hope that my compulsions don't progress."

"What do you mean?" She got up on an elbow and looked at me. I made an effort to look her in the eye, but I could still see her naked breasts.

"I hope that those poor sexual deviants didn't start like this."

After a few minutes the lust came back to me. It was like I was sixteen again and I could get it up every ten minutes. If it weren't for the fact that mom got up and got dressed, I might have initiated another session.

"Nonsense. I know that we both feel guilty about what we are doing, but that's not going to happen. Get some more sleep. I'll let you know if the wind picks up." I nodded my head and I hoped she was right, but I watched her ass all of the way as she left the cabin. I rolled over, stuck a pillow between my legs and fell asleep.

12