Quetzalcoatl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really started to work me, and I could feel that I was getting closer. I grabbed the back of her head, and forced myself upon her even more and faster than before. Just when I thought she couldn't take anymore, I blew my load in her mouth. I listened as she slurped my come and swallowed it as fast and furious as it came out.

Spent, I backed away from her and sat back on the old cast iron radiator that was on the wall. Mom got off of her knees and curled up on me. Her head was under my chin. I could feel her warm wet skin upon mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Ed, I love doing things for you, and God help me, with you, but you scare me sometimes."

"I'm sorry."

"It's just that the last few times you've had such an anger in you. You seem to enjoy it more if I'm in pain, or if you force me."

"I know.

"Weren't you the one who worried about turning into a psycho?"

"I know. Maybe we should stop for a while."

"Okay," she said hesitantly. "But I don't want to stop."

"I don't either." The feel of her tits on my chest felt so enticing, and I could see her in one of the mirrors, naked except for that thong. I wanted to fuck her.

"Oh my God Ed, you're hard again!"

"Yes," I said, as I picked her up, lifted her onto the sink, and as she pulled her panties aside, I entered her. She leaned her legs on my arms as I leaned my hands on the sink, and I fucked her slowly and lovingly.

Later that night I sat in a rocking chair on the front porch drinking some of grandma's wine. The dog was sitting at my feet and we were watching a thunderstorm that had blown in from the west.

I thought about how my life had changed in the last month. My father and wife were dead, along with most of the world. I either killed or had seen killed about a dozen people, and I was having a consensual incestuous affair with my mother.

It wasn't a clichéd line to say that I didn't know who I was anymore. My God, I thought, I never go anywhere without carrying an assault weapon with me. Even now it was slung over the back of the rocking chair that I was sitting in.

Our relationship was troubling and unnatural but, in a way, I counted myself lucky. What would the relationship be if I had these desires, and she didn't? Would I have still forced myself on her? Yes, I was lucky that she had these desires too. In fact, she seemed to have them even more than me. Her conflict wasn't whether to have sex, but whether the sex was changing me.

Mom came out from cleaning up after dinner.

"Wine?" I asked as she sat down next to me, Al Shaba wagged her tail at mom.

"Sure," she said. I poured her a glass, and refilled mine.

"That was a great cherry pie Mom. Where did you get the filling?"

"I found a few cans in the pantry... Ed," she changed the subject. "We have to think about what we are going to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we can stay here for the rest of the summer. We can get grandma's garden in shape. Maybe expand it some more and plant a crop of fall vegetables. I can preserve the extras to last us over the winter, but I think we should think about moving on when the seasons change."

"Why?"

"Well, for one thing, winter's coming, and it's going to get cold even down here in Delaware. Second, I think that we should go somewhere even more rural. Some place where there are even less people. I don't want to have to worry about being attacked by some psycho."

"Move where?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could find us a nice farm down by the Gulf of Mexico."

"Okay." It made sense. "How would we get there? I mean by car or boat?"

"We can carry more in the pickup truck than the boat, and we can tow a trailer too. I think it has a hitch on the back. We can siphon whatever gas we need from other cars or from gas stations along the way. Didn't you say that those men gave you a hand pump and hose to get gas from gas stations?"

"Yeah." I thought about it. It made a lot of sense. I had even thought about how we were going to heat this house in the winter. It had a fireplace, but it relied mainly on an oil-fired burner to heat it. The fireplace was more for atmosphere.

"What are we going to plant?"

"I found your grandma's seed collection. We are lucky. They are all heirloom seeds."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"They are not hybrid seeds," she responded and I gave her a quizzical look. "It's basic genetics Ed. Didn't you take any science classes in college?"

"I was a business major. I went to Fordham, not Joe's farming college."

"Never mind," she said exasperated.

"Mom?"

"What?"

"What kind of seeds do we need to plant to get a T-bone steak?"

She just clicked her tongue at me, rolled her eyes and drank her wine.

A few mornings later I got an answer to my T-bone problem. I was working in the garden, and Al Shaba was lying in the lawn like she is want to do. She started to growl, and when I looked up, the hair on her back was standing on edge. Not knowing what was up, I quickly grabbed for the mini that I had hanging on a fence post nearby.

She was standing up and staring into the woods that were about one hundred yards away. At first I saw nothing, but then a head popped up from behind a bush. It was a deer. It was beautiful, all gray and black with just a little white.

I was relieved to find that it wasn't anything to worry about. When the dog first sounded the alarm I thought, Ah shit what now, so I took a deep breath and enjoyed the sight.

But the dog was not so amiable. She growled again, and then looked at me strangely. I didn't understand at first, but then I realized, she wanted me to shoot. I remembered how she was not in the least afraid of gunshots, and I put the pieces together. She must have been a hunting dog. She gave me the look again.

The deer walked out from behind the bush, further into the meadow, and closer to us. As I slowly took one knee I thought, what the hell. I brought the mini up to bear and rest my left elbow on my left knee.

Now, I knew little about hunting animals, but I did know that you had to hit them in the heart and hopefully the lungs too. So I fixed the front post of the rifle in the middle of the animal's body. It had its head down, eating, so I switched off the trigger safety and pulled the trigger.

The animal stood up, spun around, and stamped its hoofs. The animal's body was facing me, but its head was turned to the side. I thought that I had missed it, and so I aimed to fire again, but then the deer spun around again, facing the sky, and collapsed on the ground.

Al Shaba took off like a bat out of hell for it. I smiled with pride. I had actually hit it. We would have fresh meat again.

Mom came racing to the back steps. "What the hell happened?"

"A deer! I shot a deer!" I yelled back as I started off to where the deer lay.

"Oh my God Ed, I thought we were being attacked again," she shouted back.

"Sorry mom. I didn't have time to warn you," I said over my shoulder. I walked out to the dog and saw the deer lying in the grass. Only then did it occur to me, what the hell was I going to do with it? I had no idea how to butcher it. I had no idea at all what to do.

Mom walked up just as I was pondering my situation. "Why, it's only a baby."

"What? I killed a baby deer?"

"It's only a yearling. It was probably only born last summer."

"I didn't know."

"It's okay Ed. The park rangers aren't around to arrest you. Besides, we have no way to keep too much meat."

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know, great hunter of baby deer. I'm not a butcher."

"Ah shit!"

"Stop worrying. We'll figure it out. One thing I do know is you have to gut it."

"What?"

"You have to slit open its belly and take all of the guts out."

"I'm not doing that!"

"Well, you better, and you have to dig a hole or the dog and all kinds of wild animals will get to it."

"Ah shit."

I'll get a knife. You get the shovel," she said as she started to walk back to the house.

Cutting open the deer wasn't so bad, but pulling the internal organs out was disgusting. It took all I had not to barf. "Why am I doing this?" I asked while mom looked over my shoulder barking instructions.

"We aren't going to eat this stuff, so why bring it back to the house? It'll be heavy enough carrying it without all of its intestines."

"And then what do we do?"

"Well, we'll tie it up in the garage, and skin it."

"Great!"

"You wanted that T-bone steak."

"Yeah, but I didn't know it would be all of this work."

"This is nothing. Wait to you slaughter your first pig. And next time, great hunter of baby deer, you are supposed to shoot the bucks. You know, the ones with the antlers."

"Excuse me, but Bambi's mother didn't have antlers, and they shot her."

"Bambi," she laughed at me. "That's your reference? A Disney cartoon?"

"I'm sorry, but that's the closest I had ever been to a deer until I had to gut one."

"In the old days, the hunters would eat the heart raw. That way they would take in the spirit of the animal," she mocked me. "Would you like me to show you which is the heart?"

"No thanks," I said as I slurped more internal organs into a hole I had previously dug.

I dragged the animal's carcass back to the garage, and was able to string it up by its hind legs. My mother instructed me on cutting a slit at the bottom of its legs and running a rope through to hold it up.

That night, after I finished with the gardening I had so recklessly neglected, I watched my mother peal the skin off of the deer. She was wearing those jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. Somehow it was all very erotic as I watched her by the light of the camp lantern.

"You are looking at me," she said without looking at me.

"I'm watching what you are doing."

"No you're not. You're watching me. I'm busy," she said demurely.

"Well if you don't want me to watch you, then maybe you should wear a bra," I countered.

She stopped what she was doing, and looked over her shoulder at me as she was still working on to the deer. "Maybe you should find something else to amuse you."

"I can't think of anything that is as stimulating."

"I'm busy. Go somewhere else."

"Okay. Okay," I said, as I started out of the garage.

"Ed."

"Yeah?"

"Maybe your friends back at the boatyard might know how to butcher."

"Maybe. I'll go by tomorrow."

"I'll go with you," she said still looking at me. "We need some stuff. And Ed."

"What," I said looking back from the door.

"I'll wear that bra for you later. Along with those thongs you like so much."

12