Quetzalcoatl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the figurine through the glass and then ran it around the edge to remove all of the shards of glass. The guns were there in the open. There weren't even trigger locks on any of them.

The first one I picked up was a shotgun. I didn't know anything about guns, but I had seen enough movies. The next two rifles were some kind of hunting rifles. One had a scope on it and the other just had iron sights. The former had a bolt action and the other had some kind of steel handle instead.

I took all three guns and as much ammo that I could hold back into the kitchen. I found some plastic bags in the cabinets and stuffed all of the semi-frozen meat into them. I was out the door, and over the fence as the sun started to set.

I left the bags of meat on the kitchen table, but brought the rifles and ammo up to my mother's room. She smiled as I brought my trophies in and laid them on the floor. "You got three rifles. Well two rifles and a shotgun." She said with glee.

I looked at my mom incredulously. "How do you know about guns?" I said shaking my head. "Your grandfather used to love to go hunting in the hills around our hometown. I would go with him when I was a girl."

"You used to hunt and shoot rifles?"

"There's a lot about me that you don't know."

"Well what kind of a gun is this, then? I held up the rifle without the scope. "It's some kind of semiautomatic. You can tell by the handle on the side. It's certainly not a bolt action like the other one."

I looked at her like she was some kind of alien or something. "What? Semi what?"

"Semiautomatic. That means you don't have to work the action every time you shoot," she said patronizingly. Every time you shoot, the gun automatically loads another new bullet. As fast as you can pull the trigger, the gun will shoot."

I still had a puzzled look on my face. "Were did you learn all of this?"

"I told you. I used to go hunting with your grandfather. He had a friend who had an AK-47. Let me see it," she said holding out her hands. "It's a different gun, but the mechanism is still the same."

I gave her the gun and she held it like some sort of terrorist. She pulled back on the handle and the gun opened up and locked open. She then removed a metal box from the bottom. "This is the clip or magazine. This is where you put the bullets, and they are fed into the gun from underneath. It's actually a fun gun to shoot. Your grandmother...OH MY GOD! Your grandmother. I forgot all about her. You haven't heard from her, have you Ed?"

"Mom we haven't had phone or electricity for two days."

"We'll just have to go and find her."

"Mom, all the way to Delaware? You can't even get downtown because the roads are clogged. Getting through the city will be damn near impossible."

"Your poor grandmother. What are we to do Ed?"

I thought my mom was crazy. Most of the people in the world were dead, especially the old people. Her mother couldn't have survived, but my mother had to know, even if she had to travel through two states to find out. "Well we can't get through the city, but maybe we could bypass it."
"What do you mean?"

"What about Uncle Tommy's boat?" Uncle Tommy had a 27' sailboat. He used to take my dad and I out on it all of the time. My dad and Uncle Tom used to get drunk and they would leave it up to me to sail it. We would take it all kinds of places, like Connecticut and Atlantic City.

"Could you sail it that far? You would know where to go? What to do?"

"We went to Atlantic City two years ago, remember? Shit, A.C. is three quarters of the way to Milford. And I think there is a boat yard down by Slaughter Beach."

My mother smiled at me.

"Hell you know guns, but I know boats," I said with some pride. "We just have to figure out how to get to Freeport and get his boat." It was starting to get dark, and so I just nonchalantly turned on the battery powered camping light we had for blackouts. "You better not keep that on," my mother lectured me. "It's too bright. I think we have some small candles down in the kitchen."

"What are you worried about?"

"Ed, very soon whatever people are left are going to run out of food. There isn't any food coming into the supermarkets. Then they will come and take your food if you're not careful. It's better that people don't know that we are still alive."

"Speaking of food, I better cook that meat that I left in the kitchen to defrost. We're going to have a late dinner tonight."

Later after I cleaned up from dinner, I kissed my mom goodnight and headed for my room holding a candle.

"You going to bed Baby?"

"Yeah Ma, I'm exhausted."

"You better sleep here with me."

I just looked at her, tired and confused.

"Your room is in the front of the house. Anyone going by will see the light in your room. This is a big King sized bed. There's plenty of room for both of us."

"Mom, you're making too much of this," I said patiently.

"Just humor me huh," she persisted,

"Okay. Okay," I said frustrated. I was already only wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts, so I slipped right into bed.

"Goodnight dear."

"Ma. You're not just a little scared, are you?!" I said teasingly.

"Yes Ed," she said totally serious. "I'm more than a little scared."

I walked into our house, and Jennifer was walking down the stairs. She had on a light blouse and a tight black miniskirt. All of her bags were packed and waiting for her by the front door.

"What's going on? I asked, confused.

"I'm leaving you, Eddie. I'm going," she said matter-of-factly.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't stop me, Eddie. Get out of the way."

I was infuriated with her. She wasn't ever going to leave me. I grabbed both her wrists and wrestled them behind her. "You're not going anywhere."

"You're hurting me!" She cried.

"I'll do more than that." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, fireman style. I headed up the stairs and to our room. She was kicking and screaming all of the way. When I got to our room, I kicked open the door and threw her on the bed.

She shook her long brown hair out of her face. Her blouse, which was button front, was torn half open by my fireman's carry. Her small breasts were al but exposed to me. The hem of her skirt was hiked up so high that I could see her panties. They were white and innocent.

"You can fuck me, but you can't hold me, Eddie."

"It would be the best thing that ever happened to you." I yelled as I jumped on the bed, and her.

"It's no use!" She screamed as she hit me close-fisted. She was quite petite, but a wildcat when she was angry. It took several minutes before I was able to grab her wrists and wrestle them behind her back again.

With her hands pinned behind her, her back was arched exposing those cute little tits of hers. They were white from her tan lines, and her nipples were pink and erect.

"Get off of me, Eddie," she commanded.

I slipped between her legs and my erection, which started as soon as I knew what I was going to do to her, was rubbing against those pretty white panties. Although she was fighting me, the look on her face was loving and concerned.

I reached up her skirt, and I pulled off her panties. They came off far too easily. I then opened my pants and pushed them down my thighs. My cock was right there, just inches from her.

"You know I love you Eddie." I rocked my hips and pushed into her. "Ahh," she moaned. "You know that I loved making love to you."

"Then why are you leaving me," I cried as I thrust into her over and over. "Don't leave me, Jen." Her face writhed with pleasure the way it did when she was about to orgasm. "I have to Eddie. I can't stay."

"Then I want to come with you."

"It's not your time," she said intently and then she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. "You have to promise me that you won't give up."

"I can't." I said teary eyed as I watched her body rock to my thrusting.

"Promise me Eddie. I love you so much. Don't give up."

"Jen don't go! Jen!"

"ED WAKE UP! ED!" It was my mother's voice coming out of Jen's mouth. "Jen." But she was gone, and I woke up to my mother shaking me. "It's okay. You were only dreaming. It's okay."

"Oh God," I was crying, and my cock was still erect. My mother held me, and tried to console me. "It's okay. It's okay." But it wasn't okay and my mother was only inches away from my rock hard erection.

"You were dreaming of Jennifer, weren't you?" She pulled me close, and she must have felt my erection. The feel of her warm body on it felt just too good, and I tried to pull away.

"Don't pull away from me Ed. It's okay. I know you miss her." She had to feel it. It was right there against her. "I'm here for you," she said holding me close. I did nothing. My cock was hard and against her, but I was too afraid to do anything. It probably was right there between her legs, but I pretended to fall asleep, and soon I was asleep.

12