Quick and Dirty Bathroom Quickie

Story Info
People aren't always just peeing in there.
1.1k words
3.99
170.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notabutch
notabutch
177 Followers

This story is dedicated to that person that sent me feedback saying that I have a bad view of people with weight problems.

When I said in a previous story that I'd always wondered how obese people have sex, I meant straight obese people. Or gay obese men. I can't see how somebody's cock would be long enough to get past all the fat. I don't wonder about how obese lesbians have sex, since I already know.

I have your standard office job, 9-5, you know. Whenever I hear a phone ring, no matter where I am, I have this almost uncontrollable urge to answer it. That's what office jobs do to you. I work for a very large company, with lots of employees. On the first day I worked there, I struck up a friendship with this other girl from human resources. She's a little taller than me, maybe around 5'6. She has medium length brown hair, brown eyes, and a round belly. She's not morbidly obese, but she's past chubby. Her face is so pretty though. If she lost like 25 pounds, she'd be gorgeous.

So we'd eat lunch together and talk and get to know each other, all that. I suspected from the beginning that she was at least bisexual because of the way that she reacted to me when we first met, and as I talked to her more my suspicion was confirmed. Somehow we got on the topic of lesbianism.

I said, "Yeah, my girlfriend and I just broke up. It's ok though, it was a really short relationship. More like a fling, really."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "You're a lesbian? Or bi?"

I looked at her over my sandwich. "I'm a lesbian. Is that ok?"

She said, "That's fine. I'm a lesbian too, actually."

We dropped it and our conversation continued as normal. Later on that day though, I opened the door to the only bathroom in our division and found her sitting on the toilet, masturbating furiously. She was leaning back, her legs spread wide and she was rubbing two fingers in circles over her clit so quickly her hand was a blur. Whenever I read that before, I thought they were exaggerating but it actually happens. She looked like she was just on the verge of coming. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open.

When she heard the door open, she stopped what she was doing and closed her legs, hiding her pussy from me. I just stood there, unable to move. When I walked into the bathroom, I was expecting to see a toilet, not my friend masturbating. She was panting and covered with just a little bit of sweat, and her face was turning bright, bright red.

Neither of us said anything. I closed the door, making sure it was locked so nobody else could walk in. She looked at me in fearful anticipation, wondering what the hell I was doing. I got on my knees in front of her, then pushed her legs apart. They offered no resistance, exposing her very wet, plump pussy. I could see her clit peeking out from under its hood. I looked up at her, and kept up the eye contact as I stuck out my tongue and slowly moved my face forward towards her pussy. Her eyes grew bright again and her mouth opened as she let out a small gasp before I even touched her with my tongue.

I rested my tongue against her clit but didn't move it. She started moving her hips against me, rubbing her hard clit against my tongue, but I restrained her. I said, "I can feel your clit throbbing," then spread her lips with my fingers. This caused her pussy to visibly clench and I ran my tongue from her entrance all the way up to her clit, flicking my tongue when it passed by her clit. Her hips jerked up and she let out a low moan. I could tell that if I focused on her clit, she would start coming in no time so instead I sucked each of her outer lips into my mouth, running my tongue over them. I moved on to her inner lips, then opened my mouth as wide as it would go and took her entire pussy into my mouth. I pressed my tongue against it, then slipped it inside her pussy. Her hips would not stay still. I started fucking her with my tongue, my head moving back and forth and my tongue making a soft squishing sound in her pussy. To my surprise, I felt her muscles start to pulsate around my tongue and her moans turned into "Oh, oh, oh", her hips grinding against my face. I kept up what I was doing and eventually she settled down, her pussy still twitching occasionally.

I slipped my tongue out and gave her pussy a kiss before standing up and kissing her mouth. My tongue found its way inside her mouth and she eagerly sucked my tongue. Without breaking the kiss, I straddled her lap and started grinding my pussy into her. Her hips rose up to meet mine and soon I had to stop kissing her because I was gasping too much.

She had been roughly massaging my breasts, but soon she slid her hands down my stomach and reached under my skirt, cupping my pussy with one hand. I moaned and tried to grind my pussy into her hand. She squeezed, which made me cry out, then pulled my panties to the side and slid a finger inside me. I immediately started riding her finger, my clit bumping against her thumb. I unbuttoned my shirt halfway and pulled my bra down, leaning so that my right breast was hanging in her face. She leaned forward and took my nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. The smell of pussy permeated the small bathroom, my soft cries echoing slightly. My hips started moving more violently until I came, my hips slamming down onto her fingers. My thighs clamped around her body and I rhythmically rolled my hips until my body relaxed.

We sat there for a while, with her finger still inside me and her head resting against my chest. When my breathing returned to normal, I gave her a long, slow kiss and got up, her finger sliding out of me. I took her hand and looked her in the eyes as I sucked her finger into my mouth, my tongue running along the length of it. I gave her finger back and fixed myself up. I walked out of the bathroom without saying another word, leaving her still on the toilet with her legs spread open.

notabutch
notabutch
177 Followers